The TRUTH

Well, a big suprise for you guys. I HAD TO UPDATE TODAY, because my message box and all that places were mostly of negative comment that I am making it so dramatic,this and that. So I am ending the suspense here itself with the part. I never thought, I would have to post a part again just to clarify my story. Anyways,

Sana signalled them to stop, Sana quickly went to her room and closed the door and started to cry loudly. Why god why me? I can't see Sid getting torched like this, argh I hate myself.
Sana in the night wore a big shawl and went inside to feed Sid. ( YES IT WAS SANA)
Sana went and saw him covered with blood and  sleeping,it pinched her heart so badly.
She quickly closed the door and started to clean his wounds( as she even got the first aid kit)
Sid woke up due to the pain and saw a person fully covered aiding him. He smiled and said Sana baby I know it's you, so don't hide yourself now atleast.
Sana was shocked, Sid slowly with pain removed her shawl,it fell on the floor and Sana gasped.
Sid slowly caresses her cheeks with his thumb while Sana starts to have tears.
Sana- DONT you hate me?
Sid- Why would I hate you? You never harmed me. You were simply doing what the person said.
Sana got her biggest shock, she looked at him with wide eyes and said YOU KNEW?

Sid laughed and said, aise hi nahi I am the biggest industrialist of India.
Acha, Mai batata hu tumhe shuru se aur readers ko bhi.
So kya tha na, humari life mei itna smartness zaruri hota hai. The day I got to know that Asim loved you, I grew suspicious. Because he was a kind of guy, he could literally kill me for what's his,but he left his So called Love to marry me?
One day I heard Asim talking about Planting someone in my life, and I quickly guessed that it could be you. Though, leaving all the plannings aside, I was observing you normally.
You were the most purest girl I have ever met. And I fell in love with you, though I started to tap your messages and your calls.
I heard conversations where Asim forced you to harm me and you would lie that yes you did whereas you never harmed me. Asim went to USA, so that there would be no blame on him. That night, when you were drunk and angry while shouting you apoligized to me and abused Asim. And one day you were sitting in front of the mirror and thought I was not home you were crying on how you can't do all that with me. Sana, I had seen love in your eyes, but I never ever questioned you.
Sana- IF YOU KNEW EVERYTHING WHY DIDNT YOU KILL ME?
Sid- Because I LOVED YOU DAMMIT. And I know you were ACTING ABOUT THAT MEMORY LOSS SHIT. You payed Rhea to come back to my life, but couldn't bear her with me, and she didn't like you with me so she tried to harm you. You took that as an opportunity to correct all your mistakes before you go, because according to Asim's plan you had to die. Baby, if you have a memory loss you wont remember where my clothes are kept, that I don't like eating spicy( that day you were saying that to the cook) Sana, your eyes can never lie. The way you were asking me for a kiss, you were IN LOVE but you were nervous as you were going to kiss me for the first time, which didn't go with the fake story you told me.
I knew that the shehnaz I spent my days with..after the reha thing, WAS MY REAL SHEHNAZ. Well the whole time it was my shehnaz, I saw your eyes they way you used to care for me.
Now, talking about your death the moment you looked at me and said I have to go, I understood with your eyes that it was a part of the plan. Well, even in accident you have the body, but there was no body. How stupid was that. Also, I know that the gifts you shared were from your heart!
Sana was crying badly, So IF YOU KNEW ALL THIS WHY DID YOU NOT TAKE GAURDS?
Sid- Because I wanted you, you were avoiding me when I came here and I wanted to see if you reallly love me. The moment you say so I will take 2 mins to leave.

Sana- SID, yeh nahi ho sakta. Asim is very dangerous, I was his friend, and he liked me and he proposed to me in that restaurant I thought to say yes, but my dad thought to get me married to you.
I called him and said I can still refuse if you come and talk to my dad.
He laughed and said you made my work easier, then he told me to trap you, I could never do that to anyone. Then he threatened me that he would kill my dad. I thought he couldn't do anything, he said all his bodyguards are paid by him and I  looked at them and they all smirked at me. I froze, and I decided to do whatever he said.
( Hi guys I am the narrator, I wanted to say that it Might sound a dramatic story, but all these dramas are based on real life, just because it didn't happen in your life doesn't means it's not true. There are people who are mad for money and power and could do anything, I saw you guys stressing or not liking it so just thought to jump in between my story..)
Sid took a deep breath and said, he did this for what? Money?
Sana- Hmm. He wanted me to die so that you go mad and leave everything..
Sid- Okay, so now tell me.. DO YOU LOVE ME?
Sana- Sid but..
Sid- Fucking answer, DO YOU LOVE ME AND WOULD WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH ME?
Sana- Yes, I LOVE YOU SIDHARTH SHUKLA AND WOULD WANT TO GROW OLD WITH YOU.

So guys, I hope all those people who are so mad about the drama. I ended it in a part, we would get back to the Arranged stuff and then end this book soon. Well, I wanted to say as an writer I don't write to please, I write what I feel. I imagine Sid and Sana going through all these stuffs together, as an fan I can imagine them being some secret superheroes too. That's my POV. And I didn't wanted it to be a simple Arranged love stories available on wattpad, if you guys still don't like it and don't wanna continue then all I could say is SORRY.