Doctor on the grid

By PoppySykes

Clara Horner is a hard working young MD living in London who happens to be the niece of the Red Bull Racing T... More

1. A hard day's night
2. Into the abyss
3. Cozy in the rocket
4. I don't care
5. Love me like you do
6. Can we pretend
7. Gimme shelter
8. Chasing the sun
9. Don't let me down
10. I wish you would
11. What I like about you
12. Take me away
13. High Hopes
14. Easier
15. Harder
17. This feeling
18. Wanna go dancin'
19. Call you mine
20. C'mon girl
21. Rescue me
22. Burn the house down
23. I'm not alright
24. I knew you were trouble
25. Boyfriend
26. Another love
27. If I can't have you
28. Drown
29. Don't start now
30. Stay
31. Love me less
32. One thing right
33. Good things fall apart
34. Karma
35. It's on us
36. Two hearts
37. More than you know
38. Waves
39. All this love
40. Love me now
41. Tokyo
42. My head & my heart

16. Don't call me up

3.5K 78 17
By PoppySykes

Hey, sorry for the delay. I usually try to update weekly, but you know, life happens. In return, I will bring the next chapter this weekend, because it's ready and I love that one so much I can't wait to share it with you :) Although, I hope you'll like this one as well.

After we arrived home I said goodbye to Daniel and headed straight to my room. Vicki texted me earlier, writing that she went out to do some shopping.

I felt still sleepy because no matter how comfortable was Daniel's chest i still slept for 3 hours - tops.

I snuggled in the cozy couch and fell asleep in minutes. I had a dream in which I saw Kimi Raikönnen in his racing overalls, casually cleaning my house. It was scary enough to wake me up after an hour of restless sleep.

I blinked a couple of times to realise where am I and what day it is.

I decided to go for a run after I was sure I won't go back to sleep. I changed, and since Vicki was sure she's spending the day at the mall - it was a fucked up idea if you ask me since the weather was excellent - I hit the roads and jogged around the beach. I enjoyed every minute of the struggle and loneliness. I was able to clear my head a bit which felt so refreshing I was actually smiling by the time I arrived back to my hotel.

I walked through the parking lot and suddenly I recognised a familiar Alfa Romeo. I simply jogged to it, the front window lowered as I approached.

"Don't you think it's a bit creepy to park in front of my hotel?" I asked as Leclerc's face appeared behind the tinted window. He grimaced and shook his head.

"God, Clara. Before, I called you a couple of times, but you didn't answer," he explained. "I thought something's wrong. I almost went in to ask about you." He shrugged.

I checked my phone and saw he was right. I had three missed calls from him. Of course, I've turned off all the notifications before leaving to only enjoy the music and the running.

"Now, that would have been a really bad idea. Also would raise a million questions," I said bitterly as I fiddled with my phone to turn it to a loud mode again. While doing that Charles got out of the car, which I watched raising my eyebrows.

"I wanted to tell you I can spend the day with you," he explained his action as a matter of factly. He was so determined I couldn't even make a response at first.

"So what's your plan, do we just walz in together?" I asked crossing my arms on my chest. He smiled at me, quite charmingly.

"Well, if you insist you can go ahead. By the time I give some autographs to the fans," he smirked as he watched over my shoulder. I turned, and saw some tourist stopped and were whispering to each other. They clearly couldn't decide if it was a good idea to come over to us.

"You are cheeky, Leclerc," I shook my head, smiling and added "I'm in room 304," then I walked in to the hotel.

I closed the door but didn't lock it. Then I got ready to have a shower, and since my good mood was still on (runner's high on endorphins and everything), I put on a playlist and went in to the bathroom.

I danced a little washing my hair to the good music roaming through speakers when the door opened. Luckily I recognised Charles standing in the doorway, otherwise I would have been scared to death.

"Hey," I greeted him.

"Ciao," He smiled at me, and casually he began to strip.

"What are you doing?" I asked, watching him, but he didn't really care to explain his actions, only stepped beside me and took me in his arms.

"I missed you." He let out a long breath before he slipped his right hand along my side and back to reach for my cheek. He kissed me passionately, long and gently. Nothing reminded me of the demanding, furious version of him from the previous night.

"Come on Charles, we just met like 12 hours ago?" I giggled into his kiss.

He leaned away, looking at me like I don't understand something pretty obvious.

"I wouldn't call it a meet up," he answered in a slightly offended tone. "It was more like a torture, watching you having fun with everybody else but me," he pouted.

I smiled at his expression.

"I think we too, had some fun in the bathroom," I smirked.

He looked me in the eye as if he just remembered the minute he lifted me up to the sink and slipped his hand in my panty under my skirt. He bit his lip, thinking.

"Sure, but I couldn't finish what I started because of Lando," he said in the end, clearing his throat.

I looked at him, as he caressed my behind with both hands, pulling me even closer. I enjoyed the hot water flowing on our bodies.

"God, I hate unfinished business," he finished letting out a long sigh then kissed me again, this time on my neck, which made me shiver despite the hot water.

"And what was that you didn't finish?" I played along, giggling quietly. His gaze turned much more serious at once.

"This," he said and with that he slipped his hand between my legs and cupped my pussy. I gasped at the touch and closed my eyes in pleasure.

He started to move his fingers in slow circles, and I felt my breathing became irregular. He just stood in front of me, with one hand he held me close and the other one did some amazing things to my body.

As he found my wetness I heard him chuckle triumphantly and with a swift motion he slipped his middle finger inside me. I moaned as I gave myself fully over to the pleasure he offered.

I felt both of the waves of hot water and pleasure flow over my limp body. I had to hold onto his defined shoulder to steady myself and avoid collapsing on the spot.

"Come on, Clara" Charles whispered in my ear. "It seems like you wanted this too, just like me." His words made me gasp and I could only nod before he sighed and inserted another finger.

I gulped. I felt my pleasure building up to a throbbing orgasm, and he could have felt the same because he also started to caress my clit with his thumb.

"Charles, I'm so close," I managed to form the words, as he licked along my jawline.

In the distance my phone started to ring.

I froze and we looked at each other startled, then I looked in the direction of the door. Charles swallowed and shook his head.

"No no no. You are not taking that," he said, strictly, as he turned my face gently but surely to face him.

"But what if..." I started to protest but he silenced me with his mouth. He even slipped his tongue in, so I had no way to oppose. Safe to say, that he was really effective.

The caller seemed like not giving up, the song started again.

Charles teared his lips from mine, frustrated. He leaned to me, pushing me to the wall of the shower cabin.

"Damn," he cursed, as he grabbed his cock, and lined it against my entrance. I frowned as I watched what is he up to.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I don't care about anybody. I need you to be here right now," he said hurrying. He dipped the tip of his length in my slick.

"I want to have you for myself. For a little time. Before you leave me again. Please," he pleaded. He panted heavily, and I didn't even understand his despair. I looked in his desperate eyes and slowly nodded.

"I'm not taking it," I assured him, and he let out a relieved sigh. With the next move he slipped inside me and started to move in a slow pace. I automatically opened my leg wider to let him thrust deeper.

I didn't need much after his fingers done their job before, so after a couple of trusts I came hard squeezing his cock deep inside me.

He surely felt my high and didn't need much more time to come himself. He buried his face in the crook of my neck and breathed hard. I was grateful for him to still holding me firmly, otherwise I was sure my shaking legs would have given in already, minutes ago. In return, I slipped my hands to his muscular arms and slowly caressed them.

I haven't even realised when did the ringing stop.

"I'm sorry," Charles seemed like to gather himself again. He released me and looked me in the eye. He looked a bit guilty. "But I wanted you so much," he nodded, maybe just for himself. "You know, after yesterday," he said.

I smiled at him. Yes, I knew what he meant. I was thinking about the previous night during my run. In one hand it was so much fun, I smirked at the returning memories. On the other hand I still felt a bit bitter about our disturbed little thing in the bathroom. Also, the little jealousy we both managed to feel made us do these desperate actions...

"Come on," Charles took my hand and helped me to get out of the shower.

In the room, I searched for my phone. I saw on its display that I had two missed calls from Daniel.

Why on earth would he call me? Since we just parted like four hours ago I was sure he didn't call to chat. It got me curious but anxious at the same time, so I immediately hit the call button. He picked up after half a second.

"Clara," he said instead of greeting. "Geez, it's so good you called me back," he said.

"Sorry, I was in the shower," I said, and I didn't lie but I sent an accusing glance to Charles, who was sitting on my bed, wearing only his briefs and clearly was eavesdropping.

"I see. Listen, it's about Lando," he said and sighed. "He is still in a very bad shape. Carlos says he threw up everything in the last hours, and can't even stand."

I buried my face in my hand. Yeah, that's hangover. So what? It will pass. Eventually. What do I have to do with that?

"The thing is, they have to be at some McLaren event at the evening."

I let out a chuckle.

"Well, he should just cancel it," I said simply. "He's not gonna make it like that."

"Yeah, I know. That's why we thought you could help him," he explained.

Fantastic - I thought. Being a well respected intensive care therapist and a bad ass, life saving anaesthetist, now I get to put together hungover teenager racing drivers. Awesome.

I tried hard not to get annoyed about this. Lando seemed like a really nice guy and he got drunk because of Raikönnen in the first place.

I rolled my eyes as I knew I'd give in.

"Fine," I said. I looked at my medical bag, which I fortunately took myself. I had everything I needed inside that.

"Cool, Clara, you are the best," I heard Daniel giggle on the other end of the line. "So should I pick you up in fifteen?" He asked hopefully.

"Fine," I said again. My voice showed I was not really keen on the subject.

I hung up and looked at Charles, who wasn't even pretending to play with his phone anymore.

"Who was it?" He asked simply.

"It was Daniel," I said, and bit the inside of my cheek. I knew what was he thinking, his face said it all. His fine features deepened, and his lips became a thin line at once. He sighed deep as if he wanted to say something, but I was faster to continue.

"He says Lando is still really sick. I should help him because they have some media commitments in the evening," I explained.

He looked at me for a minute and then he slowly nodded.

"I see," he said simply. "Come here," he patted the bed beside him. I glanced around, because I wasn't sure he understood that I need to leave now. Seeing my hesitation he repeated the gesture so I stepped in front of him.

He smiled at me as he slid his palms on both side of my hips. His thumbs found their way to touch the bare skin exposed between the line of my t-shirt and my panties. He inhaled deeply and buried his face into the fine fabric of my shirt on my stomach.

I smiled at his desperate behaviour to make me stay a bit longer. And the funnier thing was that it worked, I was still standing in his arms only wearing very little clothing and I couldn't resist the urge to dig into his dishevelled hair.

"How long is this going to take?" He mumbled against my belly.

I rolled my eyes, because honestly, I had no fucking idea. Funny, that our program was depending on Lando's body fluid redistribution and hepatic enzyme status.

"I don't know Charles," I answered.

"Ok, I'll leave then," he said. "We have a dinner with the team, but text me when you are done."

I nodded and left him to get ready. I managed to get the things I would probably need, then kissed the pouting Charles goodbye, making him promise he sneaks out of my room without being seen.

In the parking lot, not far away Charles's Alfa Romeo Daniel was already waiting for me.

I was still a bit annoyed about leaving the Monégasque behind, so I just nodded at him and got inside the car. I saw him frown, as he sat beside me.

"Okay, someone is a bit frisky," his smile was at its usual place, spreaded across his wide lips, but in his eyes I saw the hint of disappointment.

"Sorry, I'm just... a bit tired," I lied and crossed my arms on my chest. And my legs.

He looked at me, but decided to say nothing. He started the car and we remained silent on most of the way. We went the same way back to the villa as in the morning.

Meanwhile, I was thinking, and Daniel was humming the songs what came after each other in the radio. After the first verse of a Taylor Swift song which he even sang along, I couldn't contain myself and let out a small chuckle.

"Do you know all the songs?" I asked him. He gave me a side glance.

"I guess not, but Michael never bothers to set a playlist for our workouts, only switches on the radio. I guess it sticks," he grinned back at me, but then turned back to set his eyes on the road.

He took a turn to the side road which led directly to the Saniz Villa.

"Anyway, it worked," he said as a matter of factly after a few minutes. I frowned.

"What?" I asked, being clueless about what he meant by that. He chuckled and gave me another side glance.

"I managed to make you laugh," he said. I glared at him, but he seemed not to really bother about what he said. He casually took another turn, then parked the car in the driveway.

"Thank Goodness!" Carlos appeared in the front door immediately as we got out of the car. "Clara, you are the best," he hurried to us, and hugged me. I freezed, not really sure what to do with this level of body contact at once.

I mumbled a simple "Sure," and nodded. "Show me to him," I said.

He led me to the living room couch, where I found a slightly green faced Lando. There was a big bucket in front of him, and he hugged a pillow tight to his chest.

The view made me smile forgivingly. He really wasn't in a good shape.

"Hello," I said, and put down my bag to prepare the infusion kit he clearly needed.

"Hi," he grunted. "Please, do whatever you want, just end this."

"We have an official McLaren screening at 8," said Carlos, who was still standing beside us.

I nodded, and took out the needle.

"Listen, you don't want to be here for a while," I said, because I had a feeling Carlos wasn't the person to help me insert an IV line. I remembered when Max saw me giving stitches to Daniel, and I didn't want to bother about another driver passing out because of the sight of a little blood.

Luckily, he understood what I said and left us alone.

"Hey, it's going to hurt a bit," I said to Lando, but I was sure the little sting I made with inserting the branule in his arm - making sure to place it somewhere it won't show later - was the least of his concern.

"It'll get better fast. I start an infusion with ions and other drugs which stops the vomiting," I explained, and he looked at me with grateful, sleepy eyes.

"Thank you Clara," he nodded. "Sorry to make you trouble, but I thought since you were here yesterday, and know about all of this, maybe you would help," he mumbled.

While I was listening to him I was searching for a place to hang the infusion bag up. I found a nice lamp, and pulled it next to the couch. It served the purpose perfectly.

I set the dripping to a faster rate, and sat in an armchair. Since Lando just dozed off again, I got my phone out of my pocket, and started scrolling through it.

"All okay?" After a little while Daniel looked in to check on us. I nodded, and since I didn't send him away he felt secure to lurk closer. There was a hot cup of coffee in his hand, which he offered to me.

I smiled at the gesture.

"You said you're tired, so I thought..." he started to mumble as he scratched his nape.

"Thank you," I nodded.

"Is he feeling better?" he asked, looking at Lando. The younger driver was sleeping on the couch peacefully. Blood seemed to turn back to his face now, and had significantly healthier colour than before.

"Well, he hasn't vomited for an hour now."

"Awesome. You know Carlos wants you to sign with McLaren," he grinned at me.

I scoffed.

"And leave you and Max?" I asked laughing. "Never."

"That's what I said as well," he nodded. "We'd never let you," he added, and looked at me with some rarely seen seriousness in his eyes. I looked up to him because he scratched his head again as if he wanted to say something else.

"Listen, I'm sorry. Clearly this is not what you planned for today," he started as he stepped next to me. This close, I had to direct my gaze absolutely upwards to meet his eyes.

"Well, it's not your fault Daniel," I shrugged. He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, but I don't like the idea about you not having fun," he said, and I could see his cheeks turn a bit more pink, which made my grin a bit more wide.

"It's sweet of you," I nodded. He scanned my gaze for a couple more seconds. The silence between us started to get heavier - again.

From the couch we heard a weak grunt. Both of us turned to the direction of Lando who seemed to wake up.

"Hey," he looked at us. He frowned at the sight of us, which made me realise Daniel somehow stood quite close to me. Like so close we nearly touched. I stepped one step backwards. He didn't.

"Hey Lando," Daniel waved awkwardly to him. "How you doing?"

"I have no idea what's in this, but it makes magic," he glanced suspiciously at the nearly empty infusion bag above him.

Daniel left to bring some light snack for Lando, who insisted he could eat now. I had my doubts, but let him do whatever he thought to be right.

I changed the infusion bag to the next one when he frowned at me.

"Uhm, Clara," he cleared his throat. "So, I remember seeing something weird yesterday," he said. I freeze.

What? No, Lando. You didn't.

"What?" I asked in reality, in a high voice.

"I think I saw you and... Charles?" He more asked this than stated. I bit my lip hard. Fuck.

It was clear he remembered so there was no need to deny it.

"Listen, it was not what you think," I said, but he looked at me slightly offended.

"I don't know what I saw," he frowned. "But it's weird since I thought you don't even know him?"

I looked at him, trying to make him forget last night. Like entirely. But sadly, I still didn't seem like to have any Jedi powers to make that happen.

"I don't," I answered rapidly. He chuckled weakly.

"Well, somehow you seemed to be close to me," he stated. I rolled my eyes.

"Listen, it's nothing serious, so please don't make this the topic of your next twitch stream or something like that," I looked at him seriously. "Not that you would have been better yourself," I gestured to his whole state. He chuckled again, but nodded agreeing.

After Lando's state clearly improved - so much he could make conspiracy theories about my lovelife in his head - we could leave and let them get ready for going back to the city as well.

It was a little past six in the evening when we got in the car with Daniel.

"Thank you again," he looked at me gratefully. I nodded. There was really nothing for him to thank me. Besides, Lando promised he makes up for my efforts, and I strongly hoped he uses this to not say anything about me and Charles.

That made me remember to text Charles. I fiddled with my phone, but noticed Daniel was giving me side glances.

"So you have something else planned for today?" he asked casually when he parked down the car in front of my hotel. I was sure I recognised some anticipation in his tone.

"Well, I need to search for Vicki, I haven't met her today and she will kill me if I don't give her a heads up," I explained to him.

I saw some disappointment in his eyes, but he nodded anyway.

"Sure," he said. "Then, I guess I see you tomorrow at the game."

I felt a sting of consciousness while I waved at him and turned back to my hotel. When I received Charles' answer (Good. See you at yours shortly.) I was pretty sure Vicki won't be the one I'm spending the evening with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 4.2K 31
๐™‰๐™ค๐™ซ๐™–, ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™œ๐™œ๐™ก๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™ข๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง. ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™—๏ฟฝ...
217K 3.8K 57
Speed and Secrets Book #1 หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท Charles Leclerc: An F1 driver. His dream being a world champion. Alice Horner: Christian Horner's daughter, the p...
2M 39K 89
โ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ. โž -------------------- Being the s...
65.9K 953 45
A story based on Formula 1, this is my first story so don't expect too much. The story is about the niece of Max Verstappen; Nina Verstappen. She is...