Scandalous Love(Nouis AU Teac...

Por Bromancing12

Niall James Horan is your average 16 year old boy. He loves to eat, plays football, just moved to a new schoo... Mais

Scandalous Love(Nouis AU Teacher/Student)
Meeting Him
Irresistible
Why does he have to be my teacher?
Going home
Oh Zayn...
I gotta stop thinking that!
Starbucks visit

Are you serious?

3.1K 54 11
Por Bromancing12

Niall’s POV

          Right when I got home my mum sent me straight to the store with Gregg. As usual I was put in charge since he isn’t very responsible. While we were in the store I felt someone staring at me. When I looked over my shoulder no one was there. Creepy. After we got the milk and eggs, the whole reason we came here, we got into line. The man in front of us was dressed in very familiar attire, striped shirt beige chinos, nice bum, toms, and to complete it red suspenders. Wait that is what Mr.Tommo was wearing today. I felt my face heat up as I realize that was my 2nd time checking out my teacher. I try to back the trolley out of the check out isle. Gregg shot me a confused but before I could get away he turned around.

          “It’s the Irish man!” Mr.Tommo exclaimed when he saw me. I felt my face begin to heat up. Stupid blush, I can’t control it.

          “Hey Mr.Tommo.” I said shifting my feet and looking at the ground.

          “Don’t need to be scared of me Niall I won’t hurt you.” I felt my face turn a darker shade of red and looked up. He had a smirk on his face and a glint of mischief in those beautiful blue eyes of his.

          “Now who is this boy?” He said turning to face Gregg who just had an amused look on his face.

          “That’s my brother Gregg. “ I said not wanting to talk about my brother. I love him and all but he can be annoying and I want Mr. Tommo to look at me. He shook his head slightly as if to say ‘I see’. He moved up in line the teenage girl working the register taken aback by his good looks. I mean I would be to if I was her. She mumbled a good bye to him as he turned away. Before he left he looked over his shoulder and looked into my eyes; I felt my heart skip a couple beats.

          “I’ll see you tomorrow Mr. Horan!” He shouted sending me a cheeky grin and a wink. I felt my face heat up instantly. I began to unload the trolley for the girl to scan. Gregg as usual has wandered off back deep into the store. The girl looked at me and smiled; I grinned back and saw a blush on her cheeks.

          “So you knew that man.” She said, and I knew automatically who she was referring too.

          “Yeah, he is my music and drama teacher.” She shook her head slightly at me.

          “Well he sure is a looker, I wouldn’t be able to concentrate.”

          “Yeah I know..I mean I heard some of the girls say that.” I quickly caught my word slip. I gave her the money when she was done and left, not bothering to get Gregg since mum said next time this happens just leave him. I thought about him the whole way there. The way his blue eyes with a hint of gray in them seemed to be always shining, his hair in a somewhat quiff, his smile making my heart skip a beat. Well all I have to say is that this will sure be a hell of a long year!

*Next Morning*

I heard my alarm going off. Second day of school already, yay. Note the sarcasm there! I quickly tore off my covers smelling the bacon wafting up to my room. I throw on a blue t-shirt, some black chinos and my white supras. I went to the bathroom and gelled my hair into its normal quiff. I brushed my teeth and walked down the stairs. I sat at the counter as my mum sat a plate of food in front of me. Bacon, toast, and eggs. I grabbed the jar of jelly and started to smear it on the burnt toast. I heard footsteps coming groggily down the stairs. I heard the chair next to me slide back. I looked up to see a pair of glaring eyes.

          “Wha?” I said my mouth full of bacon and toast.

          “You left me at the freaking store and I stayed there till 2 in the morning till the bus came by.” I stifled a laugh at this information noticing the dark circles under his eyes. I shrugged at him at gulped my orange juice. I heard the bus breaks in front of my house. Shit. I ran outside grabbing my bag quickly. I saw the fading outline of the bus far away. It’s too far away to run to it. I started to walk my way to school shivering. I left my jacket at home due to trying to catch the bus. This hasn’t been the best day so far. I walked slowly knowing if I walked any faster I would freeze, but this isn’t helping me. I saw a car pass by which made me think of the heat. I shivered again think of the warm. I looked up to see the car stopped in front of me. The window rolled down and I looked in to see the one and only Mr. Tomlinson.

          “Need a lift?” He asked like we were old friends or something, but in reality we barely know each other.  I nodded my head slightly opening the door and sitting down. I put my hands to the hot air coming from the vents.

          “So, Mr. Horan what are doing walking in this cold weather?”

          “I missed the bus and my mum needs my car.” I said trying not to look at him, knowing if I do I would do something I regret. I took a glance at him to see him staring at me; his eyes roaming around my body. I felt my face heat up and I knew I was brighter than a tomato. Breathe in then out, on the count of 3 you will look over to him. 1. I can’t do this! 2. 3. I looked over towards him and my eyes locked with his. I looked down looking at his body. The way his white button up shirt hugs his arms perfectly, his black skinny jeans hugging him in all the right places. This was only the front of him, I haven’t even seen the back of him. I looked at his feet to find red toms on his feet, and the black braces slung over his shoulders made me want to just pounce on him. I looked back up to him and are eyes locked. His eyes were beautiful, just like the rest of him. I honestly don’t know what color they are. They look blueish gray and I could stare into them all day. Unfortunately, all good things come to an end. The car in front of us started moving and his phone started to ring.

          “I’m a Barbie girl in a Barbie world…”  His face began to turn red and he quickly answered. I heard yelling on the other end ad he hasn’t even said hey yet.

          “Hannah, babe calm down. Yes I’m sorry. I have to go I am at work. I’ll call you back at my lunch break. Its, fine love. Yeah…Love you too” When he said that last part he seemed kind of hesitant before saying it. Even that though broke my heart. Literally I heard a snapping sound in my chest. He has a girlfriend. Of course he does you idiot why wouldn’t he!

          “Sorry, you know how girlfriends can be.” He said rolling his eyes slightly. I shook my head as if I understood. Actually I don’t know because I am GAY! I said in my head. We drove in silent all the way to school. As we got there I got out pulling my bag over my shoulders.

          “Thanks Mr. Tommo for the ride.” I said smiling at him. He grinned at me and shook his head.

          “Anytime Niall! Oh and if we run into each other again outside of school call me Louis.” He said flashing a dazzling pair of teeth my way before walking up to the school. I sighed and walked up into the building. I soon saw Liam at my locker.

          “Took you long enough to get here.” I stuck my tongue out at him putting in my combination. 19,25,1.

          “Sorry I had to get a ride this morning. I missed the bus.” I said he nodded his head. Someone rammed right into the back of Liam which made me slam into my locker. I turned around to see Zayn standing there with a blank expression. I tuned to see what he was staring at and it was Harry and El walking down the hallway holding hands. Getting death glares from the girls El held her head high with a smirk on her face.

          “Are you serious?” Zayn said no emotion on his face.

          “Hey mates! See you all later!” Harry said in his deep voice. I looked at Zayn and his eyes held an emotion I have seen before. Jealously. That’s why he showed no emotion to them holding hands. He likes Eleanor! Liam being Liam didn’t notice Zayn’s fake smile when he commented on them being a cute couple. I looked at him and gave him a look that said we will talk later. He shot me a smile. He said his good-byes and was off.

          “Now, time for 1st period.” Liam said as we walked down the hall to the class. I could already tell it was going to be a long day.

Hello! I hope you all enjoyed this cvhapter. I tried to make it long since you had to wait so long! Its just whenever I would start typing I would always have something I would have to go or do. Look at that adorable Nouis youtube video over there>>> Its is so adorable. Who loves Take me home? I sure do its amazayn;) There voices are just so, asgyihjdkvs. Anywho so what do you think about Zayn? Is his feelings really for El or Harry?? Comment who you want him to be with. Charlotte deleted her account and I haven't talked to her in over a week since wattpad was the only thing we used to communicate. If it isn's updated by Thursday or he hasnt said anything I will write the next chapter. Sound good to everyone? Oh and one more thing before i go thank you all so much! All the reads and feed back have been amazing!  Thank you all again love you guys<3 Before i forget leave some comments also saying what you guys want to be called other than "guys". PEACESKIES!!!! love you all xxx- Haleigh:)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

124K 3.7K 13
Louis Tomlinson is the new English teacher at the all-boys school. He has just gotten out of university and are at the age 24. Louis lives with his b...
30.8K 1.2K 38
BOOK 2 in The Love Series After a break up you would never want to see that person again, especially if that person only dated you to win a bet. Unfo...
106K 3.9K 28
Niall has an unhealthy obsession with watching a tanned, toned, Doncaster boy online. Louis has an unhealthy obsession with making dirty videos and p...
6.4K 141 19
Louis Tomlinson: Rock Star since 14. He's now 20. Covered in tattoo's and some piercings, just like his friends. Best friends and band mates with Zay...