The Journey Of Love (#2)

By shiprasaini1

Book 1- Our journey from engagement to marriage Book 2- The journey of Love Siddharth and Preeti complete th... More

Basic Information
Prologue
1. Morning love
3. Beach
4. wedding
5. Only Love
6. Morning Love-2
7. Keerti
8. Coffee date
9. Holi celebration I
10. Holi celebration II
11. Pregnant...?
12. Memories
13. The dark street
14. The Red monster
15. The savior
16. Lunch with him
17. The club night
18. Confessing my love
19. Drunken beauty
20. Hangover
21. His Birthday
22. Keerti's hatred
23. Facts
24. His little sister
25. Accident
26. Fasting for him
27. Keerti's truth
28. Siblings fight
29. His ignorance
30. The storm
31. The Ramayana of my life
32. Some truth
33. My warrior wife
34. His arrival
35. The Pranksters
36. His surprise
37. My husband
38. Karwa Chauth fast
39. Exploring the beauty
40. The truth-1
41. The truth-2
42. The Roots
43. Holidays-1
44. Holidays-2
45. Forgiveness
46. The Interview
47. 3- idiots
48. The Happiness
49. Our baby
50. Angry Husband-1
51. Angry Husband- 2
52. The fear
53. The celebration
54. Her surprise
55. Her pain
56. Memory lane
57. She came back for me
58. The sorrow
59. Loving him
60. The ray of happiness
61. The caring husband
62. Our precious
63. Epilogue
New Book

2. Black hoodie

28.7K 1K 54
By shiprasaini1

Preeti's point of view

"Preeti.. Is it perfect or it's need more alteration from my stomach." Emily asked me while looking at her reflection in the mirror and check her wedding gown.

"You can't able to breath if you stitch it more. It's perfect." I said while looking at her beautiful white gown.

It is in a mermaid style and white and silver embroidery all over it giving it a rich look. Her net embroidery full sleeve looking beautiful on Emily's fair skin.

I got up from my chair and help her adjusting her gown from behind.

"Oh..my..my.. look at my daughter-in -law Neet. Isn't she look like an angel. My son will go crazy when he see you in this gown."

Emily turned into pink when Nate aunty compliment her beauty.

"Indeed she is looking like an angel from heaven in this gown." Mom said looking at Emily.

We all are in a boutique, buying dresses for Emily which she needed after marriage. She also tried her wedding gown which designer specially designed for her on Nick's request.

Mom and Nate aunty buy almost half boutique. Siddharth was right Mom get crazy when it comes to the wedding shopping. She also bought so many dresses for me and keerti, I objected but she didn't listen to me. I don't know what will I do with so many dresses when my closet is full of dresses which Siddharth bought for me.

I will share them with my friends and cousins and Puja loves dresses.

It's already afternoon and we are shopping since morning.

"Girls Let's go home. We are done with shopping." Maa said looking at us.

"Finally.." Emily sigh in relief.

I chuckled softly looking at her.

"Mom can we spend some more time here. I want to spend some time with Preeti." Emily asked to Nate aunty.

"But how I will go home. I know nothing about the city and I have to go early home today." I said looking at her.

"Don't worry we will be at home before five and Siddharth sir fire me from my job if he came to know that I leave her lovely wife alone in this city." She said looking at me and give me an assure smile.

"But honey we have lot of preparations to do." Nate aunty said.

"Please Mom.." Emily gave her a puppy eyes.

Nate aunty huffed..

"Okey fine.. I am going in Neet's car. You will take my car." Nate aunty said while handing her car's key.

"Take care.. Call me if you need anything. " Mom said while caressing my head when I touched her feet.

"Yes Mom.." I said while giving her a smile.

"Have fun.." Nate aunty said looking at and Emily.

After saying this they both leave from there.

"So..where do you want you go?" I asked turning to Emily.

"Don't you wanna explore the art of your husband's company.." she said while lifting her one eyebrow.

I looked at her with open mouth.

"Means.."

"Means Kapoor's Constructions built this mall. This is the one of the finest mall built by Kapoor's Group. Siddharth sir own fifty one percent share of this mall so technically you are the owner of this mall." She said looking at my open mouth face.

"Yes, girl your husband is a filthy rich." She said and laughed looking at my face.

"Okkkeeyyy...So that's why you stay back with me so you can show me around and tell me about my husband's riches." I asked her.

She chuckled and shake her head.

"Partially true but I wanted to buy something which I can't buy infront of our mothers." She said while entangled our hands and started walking.

"What do you want to buy which you can't buy infront of our mothers?" I asked.

"This.." she stopped in front of Victoria secrets showroom.

"What about this..?" I asked while entering inside the showroom.

"Girl..you need to learn how to wrap your man around your pinky finger."
She said while picking a black lacy lingerie from the stand and shows me.

Oh! Now I understand what's she mean.

"You should buy one.. what about this." She said while picking up a red lacy lingerie from the stand.

"No...No I am fine without them." I said with an awkward laugh.

She rolled her eyes on me and shoved it into my hand.

"Take this and you don't have option to deny." She said while looking another lingeries on the stand.

"But Emm.."

"If you consider me as your friend you will buy it without any arguments." She said while glaring at me.

I huffed and nodded my head slowly.

Emily bought many more things herself like bikinis, swim suits, bra and panties we both standing in a cou
queue, waiting for our turn to pay bills.

I was looking around the mall through the glass door of showroom.
My lips curl into a smile when I saw K.tech showroom.

K.tech is growing fastly in the field of electronic items. Our mansion is full of K.tech's products. Siddharth first testing them in our house before launching them in the market.

Maa shouted on him not to turn her house into his experiment lab but he didn't listen her. Even Dad didn't say anything to him.

My view was blocked by black hooded man. He is wearing a black hoodie and black jeans. I can't see his face clearly because half of his face covered with his hood and half was covered with his heavy beard.

I frown and turn my face to him.

"I am hungry. Let's eat something." Emily said, turning to me after paying the bill.

"What happened..?" She asked me looking at me frown face.

"Nothing..Let's eat something.." I said
While taking half shopping bags from her hand.
.....

"What do you want to eat?" Emily asked me looking at the menu on display.

"Anything....but should be vegetarian.." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Okey you find a table for us till then I'll order our food." Emily said while turning to the food counter.

I nodded my head and started looking around for empty table but suddenly my eyes caught the same black hoodie man sitting one of the chair and looking in my direction.

I don't get a good vibe from him. I still not able to see his face due to his hood.

Ring....Ring..

Ring....Ring..

I turned my gaze from him and looked at my phone.

My lips curled onto a smile and I bit my lower lip in excitement.

"Hello.."

"Missing me..?" Siddharth asked me on phone.

"Neah.." i said biting my lower lip to suppress my laugh.

Yes I'm missing him.

"Liar liar..pants on fire.." He mocked me.

We both broke into a laugh.

"Why do you call?" I asked lowering my head.

"I'm missing my wife so thought to hear her lovely voice." He said.

I chuckled softly. He never leave a chance to flirt with me. But I like when he show his flirty side yo me.

"What are you doing..?" I asked.

"Sucking in office. Just came out from a boring meeting." He said in a duh tone.

"Have eat your lunch?" I asked looking back at Emily. She is busy in typing something on her phone.

"Neah..I will have it after your call. You guys finished your shopping or not?" He asked.

"Yeah..Mom and Nate aunty already left. Emily wants to buy some more things so I gave her accompany." I said.

"Okey I will come to pick you up.."

"No it's fine...Emily told me, she will drop me home."

"Okey text me when you will reach home." He said.

"Okey.."

"I'll see you at home.."

After saying this he hung up. I was still looking at my phone screen. Every time I talk to him it felt like I am talking to him first time.

Someone bumped on my shoulder from behind harshly that my phone fell from my hand and I bent forward. A lady nearby me held my hand to save me from falling.

It was more like a push than a bumping.

I looked at the person who just deliberately bumped on me.

I was shocked..

It was the same black hoodie man.

"Are you alright...?" She asked me with concern.

"Yeah..Thank You.." i said and looked at the retrieve figure of the hoodie man.

"At Least say sorry to her..bloody jerk.." the lady beside me, yelled on him.

"That's okay.." I said while giving her a small smile.

She smiled me back and walked from there while murmuring something under her breath.

I looked at my phone on the floor.

Thankgod it's not broken unlike last time when Nick bumped on me and broke the display of my phone.

I bent down to pick my phone. As I picked my phone my vision started blurring and my head started spinning that way that everything around me started moving in a circular motion and I felt like my eyes pulling out from their sockets.

I blinked many times but everything still moving in circular motion.

I stumbled and set on floor. I put my knees on my chest and palmed my face to stop everything. I took a deep breath to calm my fastened heart beats. It felt like I will throw up my guts in any moment.

"Preeti..."

I gulped the lump in my throat to ignore the nausea tic feeling. My heart is beating that fast that I can hear the voice of beating it against my ribcage.

"Preeti....preeti.." someone tap on my shoulder.

I squeezed my eyes tightly and pressed them hard with my palm to stop the feeling.

"Preeti...Are you alright.." again someone tap on my shoulder.

I feeled little relax. My heart beats is normal now and I fell less nauseated.

I removed my hands from my face slowly and open my eyes slowly.

I blinked many times to clear the vision. Nothing is spinning and seems normal like before.

What just happened to me.

I looked at my right when someone tap on my shoulder third time.

Emily was sitting beside me with worried face.

"Are you alright..?" she asked me with concern.

"Yeah..I am fine?" I said while nodding my head.

I picked up my phone again and got up.

Everyone is looking on our direction.

"You are looking pale." Emily said in concern and give me the water bottle.

I can clearly see the worry on her face.

"I just feel nauseous.." i said while drinking the water from bottle.

"Why..?"

"I don't know...maybe because I am on my periods." I shrugged my shoulders and give her a water bottle.

"Do you want to go to doctor. Should I call Siddharth sir." She asked me while unlocking her phone.

"No..I am fine..I just want to go home. After a little rest I will be perfectly fine." I said with a small smile.

"Okey..I'll go pack the food. Then we can leave." She said and walk to the food counter.

I know this not because of my periods. It never happens before. I am over thinking it might be happen because of my periods.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

641K 23.1K 52
" I married you but that doesn't mean that you can control my life". He growled in anger. I flinched at his harsh voice. Tears formed in my eyes " Fo...
3.2M 107K 63
"Why the hell did you tell them that you are my wife?" he whisper yelled at me. I stared at him in disbelief. "Answer me you useless" he yelled again...
94.7K 5.2K 37
Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the right stop.... ________________________...
107K 10.8K 25
Β°β€’ Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series β€’Β° *:゚✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...