Messin With My Bestfriend's B...

By jar12099_x2

What would happen if you suddenly didn't hate a specific person anymore? What if you started hanging out with... More

Messin With My Bestfriend's Brother Intro.
My BFB
Starting A Game
Cooking Messes & Surprises
Phone Calls & Damns
Jealousy & Round 2 Bia
Nightmare & Sketching
Our Girl Day
Playing Games
Jingle Bells Will Never Be The Same.
Hungover Remedies
Kiss After Kiss
Mike's Intelligence
Memories
Downhill
What Do We Do Now?
please... read this
What do I do?

Mall Trip <3

1.1K 31 4
By jar12099_x2

The next morning I wake up around 10am. I let out a loud groan into my pillow. As you probably have guessed, I am not a morning person. If I could be married to my sleep, I would. That's a little strange but whatever, I just woke up. Before I can get up to start my day, something, or rather someone, jumps on the bed, landing on top of me. The person then continues to jump on my bed, annoying the hell out of me.

"What?"

I reluctantly say, though the person keeps on jumping. Seriously?

"What?!"

Still no answer... I am so going to kill this person.

"Oh em gee... WHAT?!?"

"Get in the shower sleeping beauty."

"I don't want to Chloe."

"Come on cupcake, we're having a girls day."

"Ugh... Fine."

"Now get your sexy ass moving."

I still don't get up, she expects me to function this early in the morning? Chloe knows I'm no morning person but she always wakes me up early anyway. After a few seconds she leaves my room, how do I know this? Easy, she slams my door. I turn around and lay on my tummy. Faintly, I hear another door open and close, and multiple voices. Next thing I know my door is thrown open and someone hulls me over their shoulder. I scream, and try to force my way down by punching the person's back, and kicking their tummy. The person grunts, but doesn't put me down. I calm down because I have a feeling where this is going.

"Please, don't put me in the shower again. I'm up, and I'll get ready with no trouble... If you put me down I'll be done sooner..."

"Why would I want to put you down, Bee? I have a very nice view of that perfectly shaped ass."

"Oh holy blueberries! Cam! Put me down!"

"If you insist."

Then he throws me in the air. I land in the cold, deep, waters of their backyard pool.

_(~)_(~)_(~)_(~)_(~)_

After Showering, and getting the chlorine out of my hair, it's time to decide what to wear. I put on my undergarments, and I put a black hoodie over it. The hoodie is huge and it goes down to about mid-thigh. Then I go in search of Chloe. I'm only doing this because I need to know where she is taking me, and what we will be doing, in order for me to get dressed.

I don't find her upstairs, so I go check the one place I know she will be... The kitchen. She is always trying to bake something new and unique. Most of the things she comes up with are really tasty, but others... Well they make me wanna puke.

When I enter the kitchen, without knocking into the door, Chloe is there but her back is facing me. So I take a seat at the island, and I dip my pinky into the dough mixture in the bowl. Chloe turns around and she smiles. But then she notices what i'm doing.

"Bia! No! Thats not the-"

Ignoring her I put the mixture in my mouth. Can you guess what happened next? I died. Yup, it tasted that terrible that I died...

Kidding, although it did taste awful.

I must've made a face, cause Chloe hands me a bottled water. I gratefully gulp it down. She has an apologetic look on her face and she grimaces a little before she opens her food hole (mouth).

"Sorry, that's the bad copy... The good ones are in the oven now..."

"It's fine, but what are you making?"

"French Toast Cookies, with a little chocolate drizzle."

"Sounds delightful."

"I know, are you almost ready?"

"About that..."

"Oh fudge! You always do this!"

"I just need to know where we are going!"

"Just dress casual, like your going to the mall or for a stroll in the park."

"No one says stroll in the park anymore..."

"Go get changed!"

"Fine! For all that is holy cheese, a girl can't ask a simple question anymore."

I leave Chloe to her cooking, and I go back upstairs. Before I can get to my room though, I'm pushed against the wall. My mouth forms into a smirk all it's own. Probably because I know who it is.

"Bee?"

"Hm?"

"How am I supposed to concentrate with you dressed like that?"

"Simple Cam, you aren't supposed to..."

He leans in, and lets his lips trail across my cheek. He kisses the spot below my ear, before whispering...

"That isn't very nice of you to-"

He doesn't get the chance to finish because we hear someone coming up the stairs, we quickly break apart, and I duck into my room to change. I pick out my white shorts, and I exchange my black hoodie for a white cami, and a blue thin top. The blue top, has the back cut out to look like a skeleton face. It's pretty awesome. Next I slip on my white converse. Perfect. For my make-up I just apply lipgloss, eyeliner, and mascara. Lastly I just throw my hair up in a ponytail. My bangs however, just hang on the side of my face. There, I think I look casual.

I exist my room. Much to my annoyance Chloe is standing there and tapping her foot impatiently. Cheese... I was only like five minutes.

I give her a small smile and twirl so she can see my outfit. When I face her again her jaw is hanging open.

"What? Is it my outfit? Damn I knew I should of went with the black shorts and the other shirt-"

"No! No Bia! That's not it! It just you even turn casual into supermodel sexy!"

"What? That's crazy Chloe. You're way prettier then me."

"Whatever don't believe me. So you ready?"

"Yup! Let's get some!"

"Stop using One Direction song lyrics and let's go."

_(~)_(~)_(~)_(~)_(~)_

Turns out Chloe took me to the mall as our first stop. Even though I'm like completely broke. We stop in Forever 21 and I can't help but let out a little sigh. Chloe catches this and she drags me even deeper into the store.

"Bia, why don't you just move out of your apartment and move in with me?"

"You know why. I just don't, I don't wanna be a freeloader, and your dad has his hands full with you and Cam."

"You won't be a freeloader. And you know my dad won't mind. You know he thinks of you as his second daughter. Plus he even said you should move in."

"But I-"

"No buts. Not only are you apart of the family, you also will have way more money to spend. Plus more money to save for collage."

"I know, I know. Just let me think about it."

"Yay!"

I roll my eyes at her. She just laughs. Then she spots a really cute shirt and she runs to buy it. Meanwhile I see some hot shoes in Footlocker. As soon as Chloe buys her shirt, that's where we head. Now its my turn to run up to the shoes.

"Hi. Can I help you girls with anything?"

"Uh yes. My friend her needs to get measured. She's looking for a new pair of sneakers to skate in."

Again I roll my eyes at Chloe and sit down on the bench. I take off my converse and place my foot on the measuring thingy. The guy whose name-tag reads Sean measures my foot. I turn out to be a size 8.

"Well Miss, what kind of sneakers are you looking at?"

"Well... I'm interested in the blue, pink, and black Adidas."

He goes and grabs the pair I requested from the back. Once I try them on I smile.

"Do they feel okay?"

"Yeah. Thanks."

"No problem, and they look good on you too."

I can't help but blush at Sean's comment. I take off the shoes and put them in the box. While I'm putting my converse back on Chloe nudges me. I look up at her and she flicks her eyes in the direction across from me. I look ahead and there is this hot guy staring at me. I blush and look down. Then I quickly look back up again, only to find that he is still staring at me. Well someone's cocky. I take my chance to check him out. He has light brown hair, deep green eyes, full pink lips, clear skin, and that's just his face. He is wearing a white t-shirt with black basketball shorts. Oh, and thank goodness he isn't one of those guys who wear the Nike socks up to their knees. After I'm done checking him out we connect eyes. I look away. We both stand up, and I look him in the eyes, I smile and before we can talk Chloe drags me out of the store. She had already paid for the shoes. Chloe continues to drag me to the food court. We both go to a pizza place, and we share a small pepperoni pizza. Then we sit in our usual spot, a corner table by the window. Usually the window seats are empty. Today they're fairly filled, but not crowded.

"So that guy was cute, huh?"

"He didn't seem my type Chloe."

"You have a type?"

"Yes."

"Really?"

"Fine. I don't. But he just seems like the kind who will end up breaking my heart."

"You mean a player?"

"Yes."

"That boy was not a player. You want to see what a player looks like, go look at my twin."

"You're mean."

"I'm just-"

"Can we join you ladies?"

Chloe and I look up at the same time. They guy from footlocker was there, along with some dude. Chloe immediately takes this chance and nods. They both sit down, and as you probably guessed footlocker dude takes the seat next to me, while his friend sits next to Chloe. Suddenly footlocker dude turns to me.

"I never got your name. Mine is Tim by the way."

"I'm Bianca, but my friends call me Bia."

"This is my friend Derek, and you are?"

His next question was directed at Chloe. Soon enough we were all in a conversation.

"So Bia, whats a turn off for you?"

"Um when a guy has piercings all over his face."

"That can be scary. Now a turn on?"

"A guy with either one ear pierced, or a lip ring."

"Strange girl."

"How about you? Whats a turn off?"

"One of my biggest turn offs is when girls talk how they text. Example; Omg , btw, tmi, wtf, lol, rofl, lmao, and more but I can't think of them."

"That is really annoying. So whats a turn on then?"

"Girls who I dont have a need to give a dictionary."

"Omg lol!"

"Don't you dare."

We continue with the turn ons and turn offs, after a while they start getting crazy. Before anyone can continue to carry a conversation Chloe immediately jumps up. I give her my 'what the hell?' Look.

"Sorry boys but me and Bia have to go, call us sometime and we could all hang out sometime."

We exchanged numbers with them and Tim said he will call me tonight. When we finally do get home we didn't expect the house to be so quiet. It wasn't two seconds after we stepped inside when we heard a loud voice yell "SHIT!"

~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567 21 22
What would you do if your closest friends started disappearing after a harmless game? The biggest question what if you're next?
155 1 8
Two people once enemies bonding after a war that would change their lives forever. Will it end in love, friendship, or enemies once again? Read and f...
970 39 3
What if you committed suicide one day. After just one horrible day that set you off. You know, the bullies and the mean classmates who want to help b...
1.6K 23 7
How would you feel if someone you haven't seen your brother death coming back into your life. After all the ups and down, you still want to be togeth...