The Elusive Katherine Pierce

By kaits215

Since the day I met Katherine Pierce, I knew I was facing trouble, but yet, I had the urge to follow her. ~ T... More

I'm Juliana
Call me Katherine
Welcome to Mystic Falls
Mosquitoes, it comes from mosquitoes
Bush Hill
Annabelle
I had to try
A pretty boy is no longer pretty
Frederick
Red Wine for a Classy girl
Vervain
She won't be coming back
You Failed
What's your deal?
I need you to do me a favor
You're going back to school
Eat up
Daddy's Little Girl
Miss Mystic Falls
Where's Stefan?
It's time to leave
Isobel
Founder's Day
The Return
Lawrence
Waking up to the Devil
"Hi, partner."
The Lemonade
Wolfboy
She's the Puppet Master
All Good Things Must Come to an End
Before The Ball
Masquerade
Abigail
And the Oscar goes to...
I Fell in Love With a Monster
I know the truth
Peyton
The Ritual
A Room with Katherine
Ripper Stefan
The Search for the Best Friend
I'm Juliana's girlfriend
The Jog
I'm looking for a Warehouse
The Trap
It's For You
Bonnie's Offer
Graduation
Human Katherine
Protective Juliana
The Mysterious Woman
Remembrance Day
Monster's Ball
Handle with Care
Dr. Maxfield
The Cute One's Here

Answers

1.7K 69 29
By kaits215

soooo just a heads up, you guys might love me after this chapter. you also might hate me after this chapter. you might even love me and then hate me after this chapter. but just to let you know, this a looooooooong chapter (like over 5,000 words) so enjoy :)

•New York City, Present Day•

"I need you to forget about me." Juliana told Peyton, and just when Peyton was about to ask what Juliana meant, for there was no way in hell that Peyton would ever forget about Julia, within a second, her girlfriend was on the floor. Her eye's couldn't even process what happened in front of her, only the sound of bones breaking and the woman who went by Katherine was now towering over Julia's body.

Her entire body went into shock once she realized that Julia wasn't breathing and her neck didn't look right, it looked like it had been broken. Of course, Peyton had never seen a dead body up close before, but what she had seen from Katherine since they had gotten here, it didn't surprise Peyton that she was capable of murder. But it didn't make sense on how she would have the strength to break someone's neck and that quick as well. If there was one thing Peyton was certain of, it was that she knew Julia had to be a fighter and Katherine just killed her so easily.

Peyton was lost for words, all she could do was glance down at her girlfriend's body and the person who had murdered her. She wanted to scream until her lungs burned because it was starting to settle in Peyton that Julia was dead, but nothing came out.

To make matters worst for Peyton, she watched as Katherine grabbed Julia's legs and began to drag her body away from Peyton. She so badly wanted to scream at the crazy ass bitch to let go of her girlfriend, for even in death, Julia didn't deserve that kind of treatment.

While Peyton's mind was trying to gather the words to scream at Katherine, the older vampire went to her purse and pulled out a vervain filled syringe before walking over to Julia's body and stuck her with the needle in her arm and ejected the water-down herb into her. Once she was done, she threw the syringe over to the side, knowing some drug addict would find it and use it for their own pleasure.

Katherine sighed, and walked over to the girl who was still tied down. Peyton opened her mouth to scream at her, but nothing once again came out and this caused Katherine to chuckle.

But Katherine thought that the poor girl desired to know what was happening. "I'm going to be quick with this, because I know it won't be long before Fallon shows up, wondering where Juliana is, but by then, we should be long gone." Katherine glanced over at Juliana, "You see, you little girlfriend was trying to compel you to forget about her so you could have a somewhat normal life. You wouldn't have to wonder where she was or if she was okay. You could easily move on from her."

Katherine turned back to Peyton and smirked before putting her hands on top of Peyton's arms which were still tied to the arms of the chair. "But, I knew Juliana would do that and in your coffee drink that I gave you, I put some vervain in it and well, you can see the effects of it." All Peyton gave Katherine was a confused look which resulted in the vampire rolling her eyes. None of this was making sense, just like the conversation she listened to earlier between Katherine and Julia and a tomb. At this point, Peyton truly thought she was in a nightmare, but she knew she wasn't.

But finally, Peyton was able to get something out, "Why?" She whispered. It wasn't a lot but she hoped it could explain somethings.

"Well, I really wanted to kill you." Peyton gulped once hearing those words while Katherine pulled away from the scared girl. "But, I knew if I did that, I would never gain back Juliana's trust and I can't have that. So, I did the next best thing; mental torture. The idea of never knowing. While Julia will be thinking you're living your best days, you'll be miserable. Wondering if you'll ever see her again, if she's okay, or if she found someone else to take your place, but you'll never know because our little Julia will be somewhere where you'll never find her. As a result of all this, your thoughts will slowly eat you alive and you'll go insane."

This confused Peyton even more, for Katherine was talking about Julia as she was still alive when she clearly was dead in front of both of them. She had so many unanswered questions and just wanted Julia to be alive to explain everything to her.

Katherine pulled out her phone from her back pocket to check the time before storing it back in its pocket. Then she walked over to Julia, picked her up, and threw her over her shoulder. Peyton's eyes widened in surprise for Katherine made it look like she was picking up a piece of trash.

The vampire looked back at Peyton for one last time, "I really should thank you, honesty, without you, I probably would given up on looking for her, but then you answered her phone. So thank you." She paused one last time, "But you can rot in hell for all I care."

And with that, Katherine and Julia disappeared right in front of Peyton, and that's when it finally hit her and tears came rolling down her cheek. Katherine was right about one thing, mental torture was the worst thing that she could have possibly done to Peyton.

For Peyton had just lost Julia.

~

It had been over an hour and Fallon was getting was worried for Julia hadn't call or text her since she left. She would have follow behind Julia, but Katherine scared her and made it very clear that she wouldn't hesitated to kill her if she found Fallon lingering around. Fallon honesty had no clue what Katherine was going to do with Julia or Peyton, she begged Katherine to tell her something but this was Katherine.

After waiting for a hour and thirty minutes, Fallon couldn't just sit around and wait, this was her fault. If only she had figured out a way to tell Abby or even Julia, none of this would be happening. She looked back her text message from Katherine to check the address again before she used her vampire speed to run all the way to the warehouse.

Once she reached the warehouse, she noticed that Peyton's car was still there and Fallon didn't know whether or not that was a good thing. Upon walking in, Fallon noticed the piece of rebar that had a section covered in blood and Fallon felt sick to her stomach, because she knew that Peyton had been hurt. Not too far from the piece of rebar, she noticed a very familiar purse that belong to Peyton. This of course made Fallon feel even worst, for she thought the worst of the situation, but she was trying to stay positive and that she would find Peyton and Julia. Alive.

"Hello?" She called out, in hopes that she would get a response. Anything at this point would make her feel better.

After a few seconds, she heard a very faint response, something she would have never had heard if she wasn't a vampire. "In here." Fallon sighed in relief upon hearing her voice and used her speed and ran up to where she heard voice but stopped before entering the room, trying not to expose herself as a vampire and freak out the poor girl.

Fallon gasped once she saw the condition was in. No, it wasn't the fact that she was tied to a chair with a gag around her neck, or the dried area of blood on the side of her head. It was because she looked dead. Peyton had no emotion in her face and all she gave was a poker face. Fallon had seen this face before in one of her cousin's after he had gone to war. The things that he saw when he was there, it broke him and he was never the same after that. No one was able to talk to him for he never spoke to anyone. His condition got so bad, that his parents begged Abby to help him and she compelled everything he saw away, but he still wasn't the same after that. The damage had been done and he still had nightmares of everything, even with the compulsion and it wasn't long before took his own life.

Fallon was slow to enter the room for she did not want to startle Peyton. While doing so, she glanced around the room, trying to figure out what happened in here, but found herself very unsuccessful. The only thing she was able to figure out was that someone had been pinned to the wall by a piece of rebar, for it was still lodged in the wall, with blood coating a good bit of it and some that had landed on the wall.

Finally, Fallon had reached Peyton and bent down to be eye-level with Peyton, but even then she didn't look up at Fallon. Fallon felt so guilty at this point, because she knew Peyton had witness something that she couldn't handle.

Fallon slowly reached out to her tied wrists, "I'm going to untie you, okay?" Fallon announced and Peyton only gave her a slight nod. Fallon mentally sighed in relief, at lease she was getting some reaction from her and Fallon began to untie her wrist.

After Falling was able to pull the rope off her wrists and her ankles, she didn't know what to do. Peyton was clearly in no position to do anything but Fallon had never been in something like this, Abby was always the one dealt with this kind of stuff. She was the one everyone turned to. "Do you think you can walk, Peyton?" Fallon asked.

Peyton shook her head slowly, and Fallon nodded, understanding what Peyton wanted. Fallon was getting ready to pick up Peyton and out of the chair but then she realized need to get Peyton's keys because Fallon had run all the way here.  "Okay, so I took a cab to get here, will you be okay while I go get your purse and keys? Then I'll go unlock the car and come right back." Fallon stood up from her position in front of Peyton.

Peyton looked up at Fallon and grabbed her wrist to prevent her from leaving, her faced filled with fear because she didn't want to be left alone again, especially she didn't know what monsters were outside waiting to attack her, just like Katherine had done.

Fallon sighed and slightly tugged on her arm to get Peyton to let go, "I'll be quick, I promise."

Peyton stared at Fallon for a while before she decided that she would be okay for a minute and slowly nodded before letting go of Fallon's wrist. Fallon gave her a slight nod before rushing out of the room and once she was out of the room, she used her vampire speed to just as she had told Peyton. She grabbed Peyton's purse and pulled out her keys and proceeded to go outside and unlocked the car before putting Peyton's purse in the passenger sit. Before she went back inside the warehouse, Fallon pulled out her phone and quickly texted Abby:

Come home ASAP! Something happened. Then she hit send, hoping that Abby would come home fast because Fallon knew she couldn't handle this situation by herself.

Following this, Fallon went back inside the warehouse and went to room that housed Peyton and once again was slow to approach the heartbroken girl. Before she reached down and picked up the girl bridal style. It was very awkward for Fallon, because when she did carry someone, they were already dead or unconscious so she was careless about it but this was very fragile person in her arms.

For Peyton, she was very confused on how Fallon was able to carry Peyton was such easy, especially when going down the stairs. She thought for sure it would be a struggle because trying to seeing the next step and making sure not lose her balance seemed impossible to Peyton. But Fallon was doing everything so perfectly. This of course made Peyton worry that Fallon was just like Katherine, a monster, but she pushed it aside for Fallon was helping her.

Once they reached Peyton's car, Fallon was able to open the passenger door with her arm that was under Peyton and slid Peyton into the car and closed the door. She then proceeded to walk behind the car, when she heard a ping from her phone and she pulled it out from her pocket and saw that Abby had responded.

I'll be home in twenty.

Fallon sighed in relief and entered the car and began to drive back to her house. Before she started the car, Fallon looked over at Peyton and sighed. Her life had truly been ruined, all because of Katherine's obsession of Julia.

~

After receiving Fallon's text, Abby ran all the way from her home in Philadelphia to house. However, right before she was able to use her vampire speed to enter the house, she entered at normal speed. Something in her gut told her that she should do it, and she was glad that she trusted her gut for she saw a very mentally broken Peyton sitting on the couch with Fallon sitting next to her with a wet washcloth in her hand cleaning the wound on Peyton's head. Abby's eyes quickly darted over to Fallon who looked like a deer in headlights upon seeing her relative, and Abby knew right then it had something to do with her.

"Kitchen, now." Abby stated before walking into the kitchen with a very scared Fallon behind her.

While all of this was going on, Peyton didn't even look up when Abby entered the house. To the outside world, Peyton looked and acted like a zombie.

Once in the kitchen, Fallon could literally feel the anger flowing out of Abby. This was completely new to Fallon for she was so used to Abby being the loving parent to everyone in the family. No matter what. In addition, Fallon hadn't said anything to Abby so why is she so angry with her?

Abby had her arms crossed against her chest. "Explain." She snapped.

In reality, Abby knew something was completely wrong and was mentally freaking out, she didn't mean to let her anger out towards Fallon. But she was fearing the worst and that something happened to her twin. Her twin, that she just got back after years of waiting for Katherine to reunite them. When they were reunited, Abigail told herself one thing, that she would never let anyone take away her sister away from her. Her mother did that to them when they were young and so did Katherine when they were so close to seeing each other again on their birthday. And in this moment, Abby was thinking the worst for herself especially when she saw her twin's girlfriend on her couch looking so broken. She felt liked she failed herself and her sister, even before she knew the truth. She was angry at herself, and Fallon was there to letting it out on.

Fallon hesitated at the tone of her voice, "Well, um, do you remember a couple of weeks ago when I went shopping?" Abby rolled her eyes and nodded. "I lied. I had to. Because Katherine happened."

Upon hearing her name, Abby's eyes widen and held her hand up to her mouth, "No." She whispered and slowly she felt the tears building up in her eyes. She was right to think the worst of the situation, especially if Katherine was involved.

Fallon gulped before nodding, "She threatened to kill me if I didn't listen and do as she said."

"W-what did she want?" Fallon looked back towards the living room, then at Abby. And it was then, Abby knew what Fallon's answer was. Abby's thoughts were getting worse and all she could think about was her sister and what Peyton had gone through. She took a deep breath, trying to get herself all together before looking up at Fallon. "Make her some hot tea. There should be some in the cabinet that is supposed to relax a person. I'll ask her what happened, okay?" Fallon nodded, but before Fallon could begin her task, Abby pulled her into a hug. "I'm not mad at you, I'm sorry I acted that way. What you did was to protect yourself and I'm glad you're okay. But you have to understand Fallon, this is my sister. I can't lose her especially since I just got her back." Abby cried into her shoulder, trying very hard to prevent the tears from falling.

Fallon pulled away from Abby, and quickly wiped away the single tear that fell down her cheek. "I'm sorry I couldn't do more, but Katherine, she's wicked. I don't understand how someone could be that cruel."

"We don't even know the first of it, Fallon." Abby replied. Then she exited the kitchen and entered the living room. She was slow to approach Peyton but it wasn't long before she was siting next to her twin's girlfriend.

Upon feeling movement next to her, Peyton looked up and saw it was Abby. Mentally Peyton sighed in relief. Maybe because it was the fact that she had the same face of her girlfriend and gave Peyton the illusion that her girlfriend was still alive, but she knew it wasn't true. If there was one thing that always confused Peyton it was the fact that she could always tell the identical twins apart. Abby for some reason always looked slightly older than Julia. It was all in the face, but it never made sense to Peyton especially since they are identical twins.

Abby gently reached out and grabbed Peyton's hand, "Peyton, I need you to tell me what happened. It's the only way that I can help you."

Tears filled Peyton's eyes, for some reason, Peyton felt comfortable talking to Abby. Probably because she had the same voice as her dead girlfriend and looked close enough to her.

Peyton shook her head, "There's nothing you can do for me. S-she k-killed Julia and took her body, w-without a second thought." Tears were now pouring down her cheeks. Her emotions were now finally showing and the barrier had broken.

Abby's heart broke for the young girl. Of course in her life time, Abby had gone through many break ups from her relatives and comforting them. She had always been the extra mother figure. But this one hit her different. This was her sister's girlfriend. The first person in a long time that brought Julia happiness. Abby saw it the second they started seeing each other. Julia had always been a sad child growing up, and Abby knew she was partly the reason behind it, but she was trying to enjoy her life and didn't want to alway be around her sister and her problems she had with her mother. Even though their mother was sick woman to love one twin and not the other.

But with seeing Peyton so broken, thinking her lover was gone, it broke Abby's heart even more. She knew it wasn't her place to tell Peyton the truth about Julia, but she couldn't let her suffer more than she already had.

Abby sighed before pulling the young girl into her arms, "Peyton, I need to tell you something about Julia."

~

I groaned upon waking up, in addition, I had a massive headache. I didn't think it was even possible as a vampire to have an headache, but here I was. And my entire body ache. Is this what a hangover feels like for humans? If so, this shit sucks ass.

I tried to reached up with hand to rub my head, but found that both of my hand came up when I did so, telling me my wrist were bounded together. I pulled my hands down in front of my body to inspect my wrist, to see that they were just simple metal handcuffs. I was quick to pull my wrist apart, in an attempt to break them, but found my attempt resulted in my wrist being in pain and breaking some skin around the cuffs. Is this what it's like to be human? It had been a long time since I've ever felt this weak, to the point where I felt like I was human once again.

"You're too weak to anything." I glanced up at Katherine, finally taking noticed of my surroundings. We in the back seat of a stationary car, I tried to look out the window to see where we were but it was too dark out to see anything. "By not properly feeding and the couple of doses of vervain can do that to you."

"Where are we? And why am I handcuffed?" I asked.

Katherine didn't respond, instead she got out of the car. Before I could get a chance to look out door to see my surroundings, she closed it. Not even a minute later, my door opened, and I almost fell out of the car, for my back was against the door, but Katherine caught me before I fell.

That's when I heard it. A waterfall. We were by a waterfall, which made no sense to me because Katherine hated the sound because it messed with her super hearing and she didn't like the fact that she was vulnerable to her enemies because of it.

Once I was out of the car and on my feet, I felt Katherine's hand on my back before lightly pushing me forward. "Look familiar?" She questioned.

At first I was completely confused as what she was talking about, for all I saw was trees, a few large rocks, and the waterfall not too far away from me and the cliff that clearly led to the bottom of the fall. Until I turned my head and saw the sign. It was out in distance and the darkness didn't help at all, but I could read the sign easily.

I gulped, "Why are we in Mystic Falls, Katherine? I thought we were going to Paris."

Katherine chuckled, "Oh please, you bought that? We have much more important matters to discuss than go to Paris. Don't you think?"

I turned around and faced her, "Right. You were going to tell me everything. And I want everything, Katherine."

Katherine smirked, "Don't worry, sweetheart. All in due time." She turned away from me and looked back down the road, clearly looking for something. "Now where are they?"

I glanced at her in confusion. Is Katherine working with someone again? If so who? Because Katherine wasn't an easy person to work with and I'm pretty sure every vampire in the entire world knew that.

"Who?"

She didn't respond and in that moment a car's headlights started heading towards us. She glanced back at me, "You'll see."

Soon the car, which happened to be a truck, pulled to the side of the road and backed the truck so the bed of the truck was facing the cliff. That's also when I noticed that there was something very large and rectangular in the bed of the truck, but I couldn't figure out exactly what it was. Two men then got out of the truck and went to the back of the truck and pulled the item out from the bed, and that's when I saw it was large gun safe. At this point, I was beyond confused. Katherine wasn't a gun person, so why the hell did she have these people bring a safe?

Once the safe was placed on the ground, she waved the men off, "You can go now. Your debt has been paid." The two men nodded before disappearing into the darkness.

I watched as Katherine proceeded to open the safe and I saw that nothing was in it, except another piece of rebar. My confusion only grew. Did Katherine actually buy a safe only to put nothing in it? Then again, why would she even need safe. Most of the people that Katherine was around were vampires and they could all easily break it open. Finally, I had enough and asked her what the hell was going on. "Katherine, what's going on?"

She turned to me, "I'm giving you what you want. Answers."

Before I could reply, she sped over to me and grabbed me by my arm and proceeded to throw me into the safe. My back hit the steel hard and before I could complain about the treatment. She had already grabbed the rebar and did the same thing she had done to me in the warehouse. She shoved the damn metal bar through my stomach and bent it to keep it place while doing the same to the back.

I, of course, was screaming out in pain, but it didn't stop her and I couldn't fight back because of the handcuffs on my wrist. "What the hell? Why are you doing this?" I screamed out with spitting out some blood in the process.

Katherine stepped back and admire her work, before finally answering my question. Well, not really. "The reason I put you in that tomb those years ago, because you wanted to leave me all because I took away your stupid research about Yellow Fever." My jaw literally dropped. What the actual fuck? "Sure, I tried to fix it but it didn't work. You never even talked about leaving, but I felt it. You were waiting for the right moment, the moment when I would be too busy with the Salvatore's to notice that you had disappear. But I was always watching Juliana, but you and Pearl were making things so damn complicated! She was ruining everything, just like she had done in Richmond and when she let you go to Charlotte, when I told her to never let you leave the damn town, no matter what. But Pearl just had to do things her way and she wanted you to have some freedom."

She paused, "Do you know how I found you in Charlotte?" I had no way of replying. Hearing all of this, my mind was all over the place trying to process everything she was saying, but she continued without my response. At this point, the pain in my stomach was no existence because all I was doing was thinking and processing everything she was saying. "I almost killed Annabelle, almost ripped her heart out right in front of Pearl just to figure out where you were. I was willing to do anything at that point just to find you, because you were mine."

"By putting you in that tomb, it ensured that you would be in a safe place and I would always know where you were. And I could take you out whenever I wanted, all it would take was a powerful witch. With you in that tomb, I never had to worry if you were about to do something stupid with your life. Like you almost did when you basically begged every damn person in this town to kill you."

She continued, "Then when I thought you were with Klaus this entire time, I was worried. Because I thought my best friend was in the hands of the devil and he was just waiting to slaughter you just to get back at me for those years of running. My best friend, the only thing in this damn world that I truly cared about. The one thing that would finally make me flip the switch to my humanity."

Katherine took a deep breath before taking a step forward, "But when I found out you where with that little bitch, well, I loathed it. You were mine and we both know I don't like sharing stuff that's mine. But she continued to take what is rightfully mine. Of course I couldn't hurt poor little Peyton, even though I wanted to rip her heart out but that would mean you would despise me and I love you too much to have that. So I used Fallon to get what I was owed."

Soon Katherine was standing right outside of the safe. "And when I was planning everything on how I was going to get you back, well, I thought back to years you were in the tomb. Life was easier then, I didn't have to worry about sharing you and trying to figure out where you were. Don't get me wrong, I love having you by my side. But you will never be the same person you once were before her. My little pet. The person I could rely on to help me with anything. So I came up with this. A way to lock you up once again and no one will know where you are except me. And this time you're all alone."

Finally, everything clicked and what she was about to do to me. Why she had brought me here and this safe that she had shoved me into. Once realizing this, I was quick to began to fight back. But Katherine had already done all of the right moves. Pinning me to the safe's walls, making me beyond weak before arriving here, and bounding my hands together. There was no way I could fight my way out of this one. She took my curiosity for advantage, and it work for her.

She reached for the door of the safe, "And when I want to have you again, I'll come back and unbury you from the water and dirt. But until then, you're going to have a nice little swim.

"Wait! No!" I screamed, but she had already closed the door and locked it in place. I began to bang on the metal walls with my bounded wrist, despite the amount of pain that came from my stomach that I was now beginning to feel again. "Don't do this again to me Katherine! I can't go through that again!" I cried out as she began to move the safe, closer to the edge of the quarry. Tears were now going down my face as memories of the tomb began to reappear. How much I begged to get out of that place. But now I was about to go into another tomb. One that was much darker than the one before. "Please Katherine! I'm begging you!" The movement stop for a second and I truly thought she was going to stop and let me out. I thought my pled was enough to make her stop from putting me into a endless hell.

But my hopes came crashing down when she replied. "Take this time to think about what's important to you, Juliana, because next time, I won't be so nice to your love ones, especially if they are the one's keep you away from me." Then she gave one hard push and that's when I felt safe beginning to tip over and fall. "Goodbye Juliana!" She called out one last time.

The impact was hard. It took the breath right out me and it didn't take long for the water to begin to fill the safe. Of course, I continued to bang on the walls, trying anything to break free, but Katherine had won. She had me right where she wanted me to be and it was in the palm of her hand.

But I had finally gotten the answers I so desperately been waiting for.

And before I knew it, the safe was filled with water and it wasn't long before I drowned for the first of many.

________________________________

okay wow... I bet you guys weren't expecting that. but then again this Katherine and Julia.

also... do you think in way, that Katherine confessed her love to Julia here or nahhhh?

I hope all you guys are doing okay! I'm lowkey really happy because my first year at college is done!!! I'm officially a sophomore in college!!!

okay question, soo do you guys have a type of music or artist that is your guilty pleasure🤭? mines Melanie Martinez... idk what is about her but I love her music especially her K-12 album .... XD

okay another question, what is it about this story that you like about it? I'm just curious..... XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61 0 4
kylie hale has been the mikaelson,katherine pierce and the Salvatore brothers mate for centuries and her best friend is katherine pierce help her run...
15.6K 1K 44
𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗷𝗲𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗺, 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗰𝗿𝗮𝗳𝘁, 𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆. 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲. 𝗔 �...
309K 6.8K 32
My name is Ariel Forbes and this is going to be the story of my crazy messed up life. My adopted sister is a vampire, Katherine is a b**** but she's...
2.5K 51 12
A Petrova Doppelganger An Original Hybrid A Vampire And a betrayal Both Katherine and her sister were on the run , being hunted , but for very diffe...