Crown of Cruelty (Yandere Boy...

By heythereyousquare

"Yes I'm cruel," he whispered in her ear. "But you have to be, to get what you want." He pulled her chin up s... More

Chapter 1: The Chase
Chapter 2: On Trial
Chapter 3: A Trip to the Castle
Chapter 4: Lonely Ones
Chapter 5: Flirty Ones
Chapter 6: Angry Ones
Chapter 7: Cold Ones
Chapter 8: An Old Friend
Chapter 9: Is It Really Anger
Chapter 10: Understanding
Chapter 11: The Ball
Chapter 12: Old and New Faces
Chapter 13: Late Night Dining
Chapter 14: A Painful Past
Chapter 15: Books and Bodies
Chapter 16: Grieving
Chapter 17: Peaceful Nights
Chapter 18: Unexpected
Chapter 20: A Warning
Chapter 21: Garden of Graves
Chapter 22: Questions
Chapter 23: Rising Tensions
Chapter 24: Some Dreams are Nightmares
Chapter 25: Power
Chapter 26: Talks of Treason
Chapter 27: The Calm
Chapter 28: The Storm
Chapter 29: Crowning
Chapter 30: A Cry For Help
Chapter 31: Run
Chapter 32: The Breaking Point
Chapter 33: Get Away
Summer Special Chapter
Chapter 34: Fear
Chapter 35: Goodbye
Chapter 36: Loose Ends
Chapter 37: Dead Flowers
Chapter 38: Ghost
Chapter 39: Dancing with Fire
Chapter 40: Frosting on the Cake
Chapter 41: The Decision

Chapter 19: Who Do You Love

12.8K 554 476
By heythereyousquare

Recap: Leo borrows a 'romance' book from Kion. Ellis finds out about Leo's obsession with (Y/n) and why he murdered Samantha. (Y/n) meets Myrrine's son, Haris.

"(Y/n), are you in here my sweet rose?" Kion called out peeking his head in the maid quarter's. It was still early in the morning, so many of the woman were still there, including (Y/n). 

She blushed in embarrassment as the other girls stared at her. Kion never went there to talk to any of the girl's, but he had for (Y/n). Some of the younger girls looked on with jealousy. 

"Ah there you are," he said walking into the room. He pinched her cheeks.

"What was that for?" (Y/n) asked giving him a slight glare.

Kion gave her a guilty smile. "They just looked so soft."

"Why are you here Kion?"

"Because I wanted to spend time with you silly," he said grabbing her hand. A couple of maids gasped, but Kion paid them no mind. He dragged the female out of the room and into the garden.

"Wait, slow down," (Y/n) said as she tried to catch up to the prince. 

"Oh sorry."

He slowed down and stopped once they got to an area with a table and chairs. There were two cups and plates on the table.

"What's this?" (Y/n) asked.

"Can I not just want to spend some time with my sweet rose?" He asked. "Sit down."

He brought pulled out a chair and beckoned for her to sit, so she did. He pushed the chair in, then sat in one across from her. 

"It's been too long since we hung out," he wined. "So I was thinking we could get to know each other better."

"What about my work?" (Y/n) questioned.

He waved his hand in dismissal. "You don't have to worry about that stuff when you're with me. I already took care of it."

(Y/n) felt guilty. Someone else would have to take her chores while she just got to relax. However seeing his excited smile, she didn't dare refuse his offer.

"Okay."

Kion clapped his hands together. He wasn't worried that she would decline. She was far too polite. He uncovered the plate in the center of the table. There were a bunch of mini cookies.

(Y/n)'s mouth watered at the sight. Kion noticed her excitement and grinned.

"They are chocolate," he whispered taking one and setting it on her plate. She stuffed it in her mouth. She savored the sweet taste.

"Good?" he asked.

(Y/n) nodded her head up and down excitedly. She finished chewing. "They are so good."

"So I was thinking," Kion spoke. "Why don't we play a question game?"

(Y/n) looked at him in confusion. "What kind of question game?"

"I ask a question, then you get to ask one, and so on."

(Y/n) thought about it. She did want to get to know him. "Sure why not," she replied.

"I'll go first," Kion exclaimed. He tapped his chin, seemingly deep in thought.

What should I ask her? he thought. He didn't want to scare her by asking something too personal, so he would start out light.

"What is your favorite animal," he finally asked.

(Y/n) laughed. "That's really your question? Well I guess I like birds." 

He gave her a look to continue.

"Umm they can just do whatever they want and go wherever they want. I think that's why I like them."

Kion's lips turned down slightly. He was suddenly reminded that she wasn't in the castle by choice. He wondered what would have happened if she never came here. He couldn't imagine his life without her, yet months ago he didn't even know her.

"My turn," (Y/n) said, breaking the blonde from his thoughts. "When did you start painting?"

Kion was pleasantly surprised by her question. So my sweet rose wants to know more about me.

"Ever since I was a kid. My parent's saw me drawing over the years. They would give me supplies, because they knew how much I enjoyed it."

"That's really cool," (Y/n) said blowing on the hot tea in her cup. "I'm glad you can do what you love."

His eyes softened. "What about you, what do you like to do? Any hobbies?"

(Y/n) let out a nervous chuckle. Before she was in the castle, she didn't really do much other than steal and scavenge. "Promise you won't think less of me," she whispered holding out her pinkie.

Kion wrapped his pinkie around hers. Nothing she could have done would make him think less of her.

"So there was this one shop owner--a total asshole--he owned a stall that sold little desserts. He would always call the guards on us, and we didn't even bother him. And he would also try to rip people off. Well one day, I decided to get him back," she paused and let out a short chuckle at the memory, "so, while he was distracted I put dirt in the basket with the chocolate powder."

Kion gave her a hearty laugh. "Wow, I didn't take you as the mischievous type."

"Well, what can I say, he deserved it."

"So what happened next," Kion asked leaning forward in interest.

"Well obviously all of his pastries with chocolate tasted like shit. People were angry and got his vendor license taken away. Haven't seen him sense."

"You really are amazing (Y/n)," he joked.

"You bet! My turn," (Y/n) sang out.

"Nope, you just went. Me asking you the same question didn't count."

"Cheater," (Y/n) pouted. Kion reached over and pat her head with a fake frown. 

He leaned back. He was conflicted. On one hand he didn't want to ruin the carefree mood, but on the other hand, there was a question in the back of his mind that he had to know. (Y/n) noticed his conflicted facial expression but didn't say anything. 

He would ask her.

"Do you love anyone (Y/n)?" he asked. 

(Y/n) felt a chill run down her spine. His intense gaze was set on her. (Y/n) crossed her legs and then uncrossed them. She let out an awkward chuckle. He stayed silent.

What an odd question, (Y/n) thought to herself. Oddly enough, she was very unsettled.

"Yes," she said.

Kion's face darkened. He was afraid of  that. He was stupid to think that (Y/n) wouldn't already have someone in her heart. Something new surfaced in him.

(Y/n) isn't supposed to love anyone else. She's supposed to love me. SHE HAS TO LOVE ME.

Unknowingly, Kion gripped onto the iron table. The metal bend beneath his fingers. (Y/n) flinched when a piece broke off. Kion seemed to break out of his trance.

He gave her a playful smirk, but it didn't quite reach his eyes. "Don't look so tense. I just want to know the name of the lucky someone that won the heart of my sweet rose," he said with a wave of his hand.

(Y/n) took in a deep breath. That's right, her blonde haired friend just wanted to get to know her better. She was just overthinking. (Y/n) smiled slightly, although the air around them still felt tense.

"His name is Liam," she replied tucking a loose hair behind her ear.

As soon as Kion heard the name come from her lips, he felt indescribable anger. He hid this from (Y/n) though, of course. He didn't want to scare her away.

"Lucky guy," he joked trying to lessen the tension.

"Thanks."

Kion pushed back his chair and stood up. "I hate to end this early, but I remembered...something I have to do."

(Y/n) was relieved. "It's no problem," she replied.

"I'll see you my sweet rose," he called out before briskly walking away.

(Y/n) shoved one last cookie into her mouth before leaving.

That was weird, she thought as she walked back.

-----------------------------------------------

Kion stormed into Ellis' office. The dark haired prince looked towards the male wondering why he was there.

"Liam," Kion heaved. "I need you to find someone named Liam."

Ellis looked at the younger prince in disinterest. "And why should I?"

Kion gave the male a pleading look. "Please just do this one thing for me. I'll owe you one," he said.

"Get out."

"But--"Kion started.

"Get out."

The blonde exited the office with disappointment. He wondered if he should tell Ellis the reason he wanted more information on the guy, but decided against it. He wouldn't understand. Ellis had never loved anyone, or so he thought.

1370 words

Next Update: Sat/Sun

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Scared | โœ” By P I H U

Mystery / Thriller

543K 23.9K 47
"Don't move." His dark eyes narrowed slightly as suddenly, he strode and grabbed her wrist, taking advantage of her current state. She stood, her on...
1M 30.3K 87
They all want you. They won't let you be anyone else's. They'll make you their's. At any cost. Any. When you learn that you're m...
179K 5.5K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...
79.5K 3.7K 41
"Do you...love me too?" โ™กโ™ก Oh, how blind you were. You thought your fiance loved you, but he decided it would be a good idea to cheat on you with you...