He's a King and I'm a Nobody

Av indiaJ06

He's the future king of all Vampires. I'm only the president of track team. He's one of the most powerful ind... Mer

Prologe
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch 27
ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Bounded To The Reaper

Ch. 20

3.4K 143 10
Av indiaJ06

Danielle's POV
We all rushed to the pack hospital and now the whole family is in the waiting room.

I can't lose him again. I just got him back. Everything was perfectly fine.

"Aiden Talion?" A female doctor calls out. We all stand up and the doctor looks overwhelmed before quickly looking back at the clipboard.

"We only request for the royal family." She says again softly.

We all look again with anxious eyes. Anxiously waiting on news. "Ma'am we are all his family. We are all apart of the royal family even though some of us hate to admit it." Gabby say directing her eyes towards Damien.

Damien sighs deeply into his hands and looks at Gabby with a 'seriously' look.

"Ok well prince Aiden isn't doing too well the stitches on his back was torn and he lost a lot of blood. But he is in a induced coma and should wake up in a short amount of days. The longest this coma should last is two weeks. But since this is his body's way of him healing he should be more than healthy when he wake up. But we don't know if he will wake up with his human side in control." She explains.

"But I must add that we can't do anything to his body. We can't even inject him either medicine." She says.

"Why not?" King Ace asks stepping forward with a furious face.

"Everything that touches his body melts. We had to put him on a wolf proof and laced bed just so the bed wouldn't melt away." She explains with wide eyes.

"Can we see him?" I ask hopefully.

"Of course right this way." She says leading us upstairs.

We reach his room and almost immediately a tear escapes my eyes as I see his pale body not showing any signs at life. I walk over to him and before the doctor can tell me not to touch him I rest my hand on his arm. Only feeling the pleasurable burn of the sparks crawling up and down my hand.

"How come he did not burn you?" She asks amazed.

"Nothing about his body was made to hurt me." I explain quietly resting my head head on him.

"Do you think you could inject this medicine into him?" She asks showing me a needle full of purple liquid.

I nod my head and she guides me on where to place the needle. Once I'm right above a vessel in his arm I push the needle in and inject the medicine.

I expect some type of movement from him because he hates needles but he's like a dead man sitting in the off white hospital bed.

"Hey Aiden...It's me Dani. I just want you to know when you wake up I'm fighting you for causing me this stress. But seriously...you need to wake up. People need you. Me and the baby need you." I say gently kiss his forehead. Even then his body still looks completely lifeless.

"Ok...so who stitched him together?" The doctor says looking around at us.

"I did ma'am." Anna says stepping forward uncomfortably.

"Well you did do a great job but the stitches were not tight enough meaning as he moved around the whole day the stitches kept coming loose. And finally they just came out. Oh and you can't use regular stitching on him meaning even if the stitches were tighter his skin would've just pushed them out." The doctor explains holding up the no longer white string with tweezers.

"I- I am so sorry I didn't know-"

"It's fine. We all would've made that mistake." I say placing a hand on her shoulder.

"We wouldn't of..." Damien mumbles when I see Gabby elbow him hard.

"Damien shut up." Gabby says walking over to us.

After everyone leaves Aiden's room. I left alone in the white room with only the sound of Aiden Heart monitor comforting me that he will make it back to me.

The doctors put a extra bed in here knowing that I won't be leaving any time soon.

"Your Majesty-"

"Please just Danielle." I say quietly.

"Miss Danielle. Aiden will need to be restitched soon before the bleeding starts back. Can you try to communicate and calm his Phoenix down just for a few minutes so we can restitch him?" She asks gently.

"I'll try." I say rubbing my neck nervously.

I walk over to his bed and place my hand on his chest. "Um...Aiden?" A fire lights up on his hands.

"Bullet?" The fire goes down and I smile.

"Bullet...can you please calm down so the doctors can stitch you up." The fire comes back but now it's all over his body.

"Please. You could bleed out meaning you could die." The fire doesn't go down and I sigh.

"If you die who would be the father to our child?  Please I need you." The fire only goes down a little, so I start thinking on what would make his guard goes down.

Ooh I know.

"Ai- Bullet if you and Aiden die then I would find my second chance mate and he would be the father to our child and any future children." I say tracing my finger over his arm tattoo biting my lip a little.

Instantly the fire goes down and I don't know if I imagined it or not but it sounds like I heard a annoyed humph.

The doctor walks up to us and shakily place her hand on his arm only to not be burned. "Thank you Miss Danielle." She says grabbing the needle.

After about thirty minutes of stitching all of the scars he didn't show me she leaves.

"Aiden what hell did you go through?" I say looking at the scars on his chest. And after nurses bathed him make up came off of his face showing even more scars. He went through al that just to hide this from me.

"Aiden why wouldn't you show me this?" I ask him knowing he won't respond.

I kiss his lips gently before heading to my bed.

BULLET'S POV

"Aiden?" My mate calls out.

I growl lowly at the name and I hear her sigh.

"Bullet?" She calls out again I stop growling and purr at the fact she said my name...the fact she remembered my name. Since when did I become such a simp.

"Bullet...can you please calm down so the doctors can stitch you up?" She asks gently.

She may have said please but I can't let my guard down because if I do anyone could take my human away.

I growl again and my eyes shine red.

"Please you could bleed out meaning you could die."

I am pretty sure I won't bleed out, I mean Aiden might but hey I'll be fine.

"If you die who would be the father to our child. Please I need you." I soften my growl and try and keep up my walls.

"Ai- Bullet if you and Aiden die then I would find my second chance mate and he would be the father to our child and any future children." She says after a few seconds of pausing.

Instantly I let my guard down I huff out in annoyance. The thought of her loving another male as much as she loves me , Or the thought of my child calling another man dad angers me to the deepest core of my heart.

"You know she wouldn't actually mate with another male right?" He says standing up walking towards me.

"You know our mother mated with another male after her first mate right?" I answer back to him.

"You're lying." He says disbelief.

"Oh so they haven't spoke of that time in their lives..." I mumble quietly.

I tell him the story of the girl who was rejected with the alpha's babies.

"I had no idea my parents met on those circumstances. And you mean to tell me this Kason dude rejected my mom while she was pregnant? And how come I never heard about my aunty on my mom's side of the family?" He asked.

"Yes and that would be because your aunt is basically out of the system. Legends says that your mother meets a woman in black clothing every full moon but your father had those rumors put to rest." I respond turning around to face him.

"And apparently you also have a uncle but that's more of a rumor." I say sitting down.

"I slightly remember a woman. But it's very blurry. At the time she had blue highlighted hair." Aiden responds.

"Ok but this a very serious question." Aiden says

I raise my eyebrow and he continues.

"Why the hell is my mate in a separate bed from me?" He says pointing at this television screen. "I mean I know I can't cuddle her but she can cuddle me. I want to hear her heartbeat." He says frowning.

"Anyways lets start training." I say snapping my fingers pulling a battlefield up.

Aiden dodged a gun bullet and his mouth is hanging wide. "YOU COULD HAVE WARNED ME I WAS GOING TO BE SHOT AT!" He yells dodging bullets.

"You have to kill all of those men behind the red line. Unarmed. And no wolf strength or speed. Only your sight, hearing, and fire." I say crossing my arms.

"How the hell am I supposed to do that?" He asks.

"Like this...duh." I say lighting my hand on fire.

"I don't even know how to use my powers!" He yells over the sounds of bombs and gun shots.

"Might as well get to work." I say.

"Oh and you better make the right decisions your life depends on it." I say disappearing.

Aiden's POV

Suddenly men with knives and other weapons start running my way and I am fighting them three on one with my human strength.

Sight. Hearing. And fire.

I look around and I see a small pocket knife and I grab it stabbing the man in the head that's trying to shoot me.

Suddenly I see thousands of men run from the top of the hill my way. It's either I let my ego rule over me and die or I run and find shelter until I can think of how to defeat them.

Next thing I know a ticking bomb lands beside me and I take the second decision and run like my life depends on it.

"BULLET I AM GOING TO DIE!" I yell loudly.

I get a idea and I run back to the bomb. I pick it up and throw it at the large stampede of people and as soon as I do it goes off.

"Oh you didn't die. Good job." Bullet says smiling at me.

"You are psychotic." I pant out with my hands on my knees.

"Thank you. I try I hear females find that kind of stuff hot." He says winking at me. I roll my eyes with a 'hey we're taken' look.  "I'm just joking our mate is perfect." He laughs out patting me on the back roughly.

I look at him and think to myself that being in a coma definitely won't be boring.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

900K 36.2K 48
I'm Kiera Calloway and I'm a witch. No, seriously. I am. The day of my Awakening, the High Priestess of my Clan (Daughters of the Moon), names me t...
335K 13.1K 27
#28 in Paranormal {Highest} (Formerly 'The Hybrid Princess') ~ THIS IS A DRAFT VERSION OF MY NEW BOOK. THIS IS NOT THE FULL STORY. YOU CAN STILL READ...
13.3K 645 18
The two of us roll down the hill of daisies, laughing as we race to the bottom. "I roll faster than you!" I laugh aloud as I get up. "Not true! I'm...
263K 10.3K 31
| COMPLETED| |UNDER MAJOR EDITING| First book of the {UNEARTHLY SERIES} Also 🖤Book one of the DEMON KING TRILOGY 🖤 --Mature Content (18+)-- He wa...