She Belongs To The Billionair...

By HephziLolami

Billionaire's series ~ 1 Kara Wilson is your average twenty years old college student, striving to make... More

SBTTB
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Q and A

Epilogue

83.4K 2.1K 496
By HephziLolami

Kara’s POV 10 years later

*

        I woke up to the feel of something hard and warm pressing between my legs through a flimsy fabric. Groaning, I slowly opened my eyes and caught sight of my blue eyed husband staring intently at me with the most charming smile on his face.

Our faces were so close to each other and I could spot every single line on his face.

“Good morning my love.” I greeted, blushing when his eyes darkened as I mistakenly brushed his little monster below while trying to flex my muscles. The evidence of his arousal hardened between my legs as he pulled me unbelievably flush against him, visibly trapping me.

“Morning baby.” He stated in a husky voice. “Did you sleep well?” His eyes twinkled and he casually licked my lower lip, humming after doing so.

I nodded and stretched. “Yes husby, best sleep I’ve gotten in a while.”

I made to turn around and check the clock but he tightened his hold on my body, his eyes now going hooded with desire.

“The kids. I need to check on them.” I groaned and dramatically reached my hands towards the door as if it was close to me even though I was on the bed, but he pulled me to him and kissed me. I pulled away immediately.

Stephano rolled his eyes. “Honey they can take care of themselves. Karel is a big boy and he can surely handle those two brats.”

“No. I’ll check-”

He pulled me again as I pulled away and tried to alight the king size bed. He climbed on top, his hands and legs by my sides and his nose in my neck as he began to trail kisses down. I raised my chin to give him better access and turned my face to the left side of the bed.

Then I saw the time and a gasp escaped my lips. Twenty minutes past eight. How careless would I have been to wake up at this time even though the children were on a holiday?

“Stephano, up.” I moaned when he softly bit a flesh on my cleavage, “Right now. I need to see my babies.” I palmed his cheeks in my hands, halting his movements.

“They’re gone. I woke very early and sent them to mum and dad. They’ll be back when I call mom so we have the house to ourselves for the rest of the morning.” He explained with pride in his eyes.

My heart sank a bit. “You didn’t even ask me about this. I should’ve given them my goodbye kiss.”

Stephano rolled his eyes. “They’ll be back this afternoon babe. I took them to our parent’s place, not sold them off.”

I pouted. “Selim-”

“The breast milk you pumped at five AM will sustain him. Besides, that baby food is there too. I don’t want any greedy child draining you.” He narrowed his eyes immediately he raised his head.

“He’s not draining me Stephano, it’s his food and he has every right to it.” I glared at him while his hand lazily came to cup my breast.
Stephano chuckled and got off me, stretching. I appreciated his muscles and licked my lips. If I thought he looked good at twenty seven when we’d just gotten married, he definitely looked even better and much more mature at thirty seven.

Stephano was a very understanding man and had been very supportive of my every decision. I was now a CEO in my own Company and it was all thanks to God and this man who never failed to show me his endearing supports from the very beginning.

Karel, my first son was born during a hard time, when we were recovering from a worldwide pandemic due to a disease outbreak called corona virus but thank goodness, there was no sign of it hurting any of my loved ones as we’d been very well protected and also, the outbreak had been very serious in year two thousand and twenty. It was tagged Covid19. Our second child came four years after Karel because I stopped family planning and she was a crying baby. She was always wailing as if someone was pinching her.

Unlike Karel who hardly cried, Kaylie would never keep shut and Stephano was beginning to say two children were enough. That was when I was learning afresh in the Alfonsi Company and also taking several part-time courses in branding, Consultation, Market research analyst and running a company.

Then all of a sudden, I discovered I was pregnant last year when I started having some strange reactions. I began hating the smell of foods I used to love. Stephano had to stop eating grapes whenever he was around me and grape was a fruit he loved so much. I also loved grapes but Stephano could literally survive on grapes alone for several days. It was his favorite fruit.

When I puked after eating pizza with a pregnant Adrian— who was now by the way, my sister-in-law— I knew something was messing with my system. And three pregnancy tests at Diego had hastily gotten for me while returning from work confirmed it that evening. That was last year.

Now I already had my baby, my sweet Selim, four months after Adrian had her own baby boy. Selim was born healthy and he was also quite peaceful, unlike his trouble maker older sister. He rarely cried except when he slid out of me the day he was born. That was why my mama had decided that the name ‘Selim’ would fit him perfectly. It meant peace.

I blinked back to the present and realized my body was all hot and bothered due to Stephano’s earlier ministrations. But we would never forget to use condom, ever again. Stephano went to the bathroom and I heard him brushing his teeth.

Last night had been wonderful. We’d made sweet love that had my toes curling as he told me how much I meant to him and we made promises to love each other forever. Thinking back to the kids, I blinked twice.

Quickly, I got down from the bed and dashed for the door just to satisfy my curiosity and confirm that they’d truly been taken to their grandparent’s place.

My mama was staying with Diego, she’d be there for two weeks, spending time with her son and his family. Also, her first full length romance novel had just been approved for Publication by Harlequin a month ago and funny enough, it was a theme related to my kind of relationship with Stephano. I was one of her first readers, and to say the least, I am proud of my mother. She’s a good and talented writer. The name of the book was titled, Capturing The Beast’s Heart.

When I’d asked her why she gave it that title, she said she was very aware that I treated him like a beast and he treated me like the only beautiful thing to ever happen to him. She knew Stephano had been in love with me for years. How she knew that, I had no idea.

I jiggled the handle but my surprise, the door didn’t open. I turned around to spot Stephano shaking his head with a smirk on his face, water dripping from a tendril that was falling over his face. And more surprisingly, he was only in his boxer brief, he’d taken off the robe he was wearing when he got out of bed. I eyed my husband who was smirking at me from few feet away and quickly turned around teasingly.

“Why is this door locked, dear husband?” I asked with a pout and saw his eyes darken as he zoned in on my pouty lips.

“You know you want me. So just come forward, like a little girl, your price is waiting love.” He chuckled and gingerly took off the only piece of clothing on him, which was his boxer brief.

I eyed his manhood with salivating mouth and I felt my lower abdomen clench with burning desire to have him as his not-so-little man came into view.

“No...I just want out of this room. Give me the keys.” I drawled.

“Come here baby.” He said slowly. I shook my head and ran into the walk-in closet, locking the door and giggling.

“Oh Kara...” I heard sing say in a dangerously low tone. I placed my hands over my mouth to stifle my giggle, enjoying this hide and seek than I would care to admit. My muscles were tense. I felt like a kid hiding so she wouldn’t be caught by the big bad wolf. My big bad wolf wouldn’t lift a finger on me. But the large, hard and pulsing monster between his legs would no doubt do a good one on me, and in me.

The door started jiggling.

I switched off the light with shaky hands and ran to a corner between two large black leather cases, wrapping my arms around my waist and feeling the soft flesh there. After just giving birth, my baby flab had been apparent and because of that, I threw myself into rigorous exercises. It had worked when I had Karel and when I had Kaylie so I was sure it would work with Selim too.

“Baby... come out now before I come there...my baton is swinging and...it will swing into you if I come in there...” He said in a singsong tone, sending chills down my body as I gritted my teeth and just let the excitement take over.

Stephano jiggled the door forcefully and in the next moment, the door swung open. From the corner where I was, I spotted my man, standing there stark naked but wearing a police cap. My eyes widened in excitement.

Role play!

I loved role play. It was always adventurous. There was no baton in his hand but there was one stretched out baton between his legs, which was eagerly swinging with each step. The ugly head was glaring at me but it made desire pull deep below my abdomen.

My tongue went dry. I wanted that monster inside me, and in my mouth. My tongue wet my lips and I stared in fascination, unmoving until it began to move closer under the dim light. He couldn’t see me, but it was moving closer, and closer till it was right in my face. Uh oh.

Then his hands grabbed me. “Gotcha!”

I screamed, startled. Then I giggled and tried to wriggle from his hold.

“What have I done, good looking officer? Pray, release me this instant sire.” I whined in my mock accent, giggling again when I failed miserably.

“Mrs. Kara Alfonsi, you’re under arrest.” He palmed my right breast and gingerly fondled it through my red nightgown.

I giggled. “What for, good officer?” He swung me over his shoulder but still squeezed my bum cheeks prompting me to release a groan.

“For trespassing private property, ma’am.” Stephano was carrying me out while speaking. He shut the closet door and moved me to the center table in our room. He put me down on my feet and turned me to face the table.

“Now you have the right to remain silent, ma’am as whatever you say may and will be used against you in the court of our bedroom.”

“What law is that?”

Stephano smirked. “The one added in the Stephano Alfonsi bedroom rights and constitution in two thousand and twenty.”

“Oh but-”

“Please no talking ma’am. Or you will be punished.” Stephano’s voice was gruff with need that had my breath slowing down as did his thing behind me. He was slowly taking my gown off me and I stepped out of it, still squirming as I dripped in anticipation of what was to come.

“Oh officer, perhaps you could be bribed in some way.” I pouted and wiggled my butt, rocking against his hardness.

“Last warming ma’am.” He gritted out through clenched teeth. He held my hands behind me and took off my black cotton panties. Most of my lingerie sets were red in color, except a few which were in other colors. It drove my man wild so I had to buy a different pack of red lingerie every three months to add to my collection while I would dispose a few every six months or one year. To him though, they were all the same. Red.

Stephano held my hair firmly and I was forced to tilt my chin up.

“Fuck officer, your hold on that hair is too firm.” I breathed hazily, already dripping and needing him badly than ever before. He smacked my left butt cheek and I moaned softly, earning a low cuss word from him. Ignoring my response to his delicious assault, Stephano pushed me gently till I was on the table but he groaned. I knew what the problem was. The bedroom table was too short.

We’d not had sex this thrilling in months because I was always busy with the company when he wasn’t. Also, my baby had come just few months ago and Stephano would always put a stop to making love whenever I was close to the eight month.

My company would be clocking four years in two months’ time and to say the least, I’d been really stressed with so many meetings, contract proposals and catching up these past few days. I now had my own consultation company where we work for organizations in a variety of industries, including education, government, health care, finance and business. Also, I had two orphanage homes, which had always been my dream. So to tell the truth, I was partially grateful that Stephano had decided to send the kids over to the family house so we could have our own moment before they get back.

He moved me to the wall by the window and told me to place my hands on it. I could see the garden below us and the beautiful the trees with several species of birds chirping freely.

“Do you know why you are being spanked ma’am?” Stephano asked and I moaned again.

“Oh, you tell me. You sleazy, sexy officer!” That earned me a spank.

“Oh, fuck Stephano.” I breathed hazily.

“You’re being spanked for unruly behavior and failure to cooperate with the police husband. You’ll receive ten to fifteen spanks and then a punishment, which I believe is genuine enough, shall be met. Also, you aren't allowed to use cuss words. Do you understand, ma’am?”

I wriggled in his hold, feeling his hardness on my butt before giggling at the excitement bubbling in me. “Bring it on, hotshot!” I giggled.

He delivered one spank and I hissed. The next five that followed were alternated between the two cheeks and I tried not to scream as the spanks got meaner because my mind was on what was to come after. The seventh one though, he leaned in and spanked my pudenda.

I yelped, and then moaned as he blew air on the spot. He rubbed me there before delivering two hot spanks with his two large fingers.

“It seems we have an issue ma’am, because his spot right here is dripping. Is there any possible chance that we might stop that?”

“I don’t know officer. Maybe if you help me lick the wetness and spank me some more there, it’ll stop.” I moaned and rocked myself against his hand. Stephano turned me around to face him and lifted me up till my thighs were resting on his shoulder in one swift motion.

His face was right before my crotch. It made me tremble as my breathing got labored. He began his ministrations by first blowing air on me, eliciting a pleasurable groan from me as I held onto his head firmly and my butt and back was resting on the wall.

Then he kissed me there and I shuddered against him, appreciating the roll of his tongue on me. He started eating me out and totally ignored my screams till I flooded his face with my juices.

Then he helped me down and carried me to the bed. My legs were shaking as trains of pleasure ran through my body system. He entered me in one fluid motion and planted his lips on my left nipple, pushing with all he was worth and driving us both to pleasure that was out of this world while we moaned and groaned.

“This here will be my food for this whole morning. Mine alone.” Stephano rasped and latched his lips back on my left nipple; sucking the milk with passion that made me rock back against him with vigor that I never even knew I had.

Lost in our activities, we spent three hours in bed.

~°~

         “Hey babe, what’s up?” I bit on my lower lip and rubbed my forehead. I’d been busy with Stephano since we got out of bed, took a shower and had our brunch.

“Kara, how are you doing?” The masculine voice groaned.

“Diego? Hey. I’m good. Give Adrian the phone.”

“She’s sleeping.” He stated gruffly. Those pigs, why were they still sleeping at past twelve?

“Okay. Tell her I’ve decided to do that stuff we discussed. How’s the company?” I tapped my right foot and scratched my itchy butt, feeling it tingle deliciously due to Stephano’s earlier spanking. Diego had taken over his father’s company and one of his childhood friends, a businessman like us, was running the branch in California while Diego was the CEO. His father, Mr. Matthews gave him all his inheritance and resigned but that’s a story for another day.

“Work has been quite stressful but fine. I’m not too obsessed with sitting in an office and wearing suits all day like you and your husband.”

“Shut up, lazy brat. Don’t forget to get my message to Adrian. How’s my short bean by the way?” I scoffed.

“He’s sleeping. I just checked on him.” Diego’s voice turned soft and I snickered.

Adrian had her baby months before I did and Diego was still struck with daddy’s love arrow for his baby, and also his older daughter who was just a year younger than Karel.

“I have to go. Love you, bye.” I dropped my phone and chuckled when I was suddenly pressed against hard chest.

“Who do you love?” The deep voice from the man behind me questioned.

“Him?” I stated the obvious.

“Who’s the mysterious him? That’s not Karel you were talking to.”

I chuckled. “No baby, that was my lover.”

I felt Stephano tense. Then I turned around and smacked his shoulder while he scowled down at me. “Who is your lover?” He tried to sound casual but there was jealousy visibly dropping from his voice.

“You’ll meet him soon.” I teased with a childish pout. Stephano growled and pulled me flush against him. I looked into his eyes. “If someone ever told you I had a lover, would you believe them?”

Stephano’s hand slackened on me and he furrowed his brows. Then he puffed air out of his lips and shrugged. “No baby.” He finally replied.

I nodded. “Good because there will never be anyone but you. No matter what happens, no matter where we go or what we go through as a couple, you’ll always be my one and only. And if I catch you flirt with any woman or you ever get involved with someone else, this is still mine regardless. I’ll gladly cut it off.” I grabbed his manhood with a fierce expression and Stephano hissed, then moaned and hugged me when I loosened my hold and caressed his hardness.

“It has always been yours baby. But please don’t cut it off, I love putting it inside you and rubbing it against you when you’re sleeping.” Stephano teased with a doting look on his face that made me swoon. I rubbed him a bit and quickly took my hand off before he’d decide to go for another round.

The thought of him putting it in me made me sigh dreamily as I remembered our escapades from earlier. “Of course I’d never do that. We’ll always talk things out and not make irrational decisions. Right baby?”

“Right.”

Stephano kissed me and quickly held me to him by my butt, grinding me against him. I held him by the hair and deepened the kiss, thrusting my tongue into his mouth.

“I love you Stephano. So much.” I whispered against his lips when we pulled away.

“Love you, bab-” the door to our study room burst open and a stiff faced looking Karel came barreling in.

“Hello dad. Mum.” He hugged me by the waist since he was now my height at the age of nine and nodded at his dad who rolled his eyes at our son. Karel had so many things in similarity to his dad. His blue eyes, his somewhat distant and calculative nature and his charming smile that made my breath hitch when I stared at him sometimes— he was a carbon copy of his father.

I’d witnessed little girls blush when he conversed with them and that just sends fear and ease into my heart at the same time. I so hope Karel won’t become a playboy with girls flooding around him. I don’t want him breaking any sweet girl’s heart like his uncle, Giuliano. Giuliano was now settled with one of the most stubborn woman he’d ever met but I liked her because she knew how to drive him crazy and put him in his place too. Even Paul was married. Things didn’t work out with Winifred who left the fashion industry and became the wife of a senator so now he was happily married to a nurse. When he was heartbroken over the abandonment of his ex, he relocated to Canada from Chicago and he got into an accident one night while drunk driving.

That was where he met Beckah, the divorcée nurse who nursed him and his broken heart back into good health.

“Where are your siblings?” Stephano asked Karel sternly while Karel didn’t even look affected. He was responsible for them and liked it when he was assigned duties to take care of his siblings. I stared at Stephano who was questioning our son.

He sounded super hot and amazing while talking to our son that way; I couldn’t help but stare at him in awe. That dominance was so hot, especially in bed.

I blushed and looked away while Karel glared at his dad before smirking.

“Downstairs. Granny said she didn’t want her eyes tainted by your display of affection and I should come here to get you guys.” He said fluently and tucked a hand into his pants pocket, using the other hand to ruffle his hair like Stephano liked doing.

“We’ll be down soon.” I replied and ruffled his hair, unable to help it. Karel chuckled and went downstairs. Stephano pulled me back to him by the waist just as I was heading for the door.

“You were about to kiss me and tell me you love me.” He stated gruffly and I rolled my eyes.

“I already did. It was your turn.” I giggled at his childishness.

“Tell me again.” He demanded in a needy tone.

I pressed my lips to his and deepened it when he groaned softly before pulling away gently. “I love you Stephano, so much. Let’s go.”

“I love you too baby.” Stephano followed me out and we went down to see my mother-in-law and my babies. Thanks to Stephano, there was no need to suck any milk into a cup since he did the sucking himself.

THE END

*

It has been a honestly beautiful time writing SBTTB and I enjoyed every single comment and opinion that came from you all. Lastly, I love you all so much. Keep following for updates on my other books.

~Heph❤

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH ;-*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 6.9K 50
Silence. "HUH?" He laughs aiming the gun at my head. "Does this scare you, babe," he yells with anger. My heart was beating so fast it felt like I wa...
521K 11K 31
A 24 year old was left with her baby brother when she was just 18. Having to put her dreams on hold to raise him as if he was her own. 6 years later...
777K 28.3K 67
Billionaires and Monsters #1 Casandra Hernández is a young hard working billionaire living in Santa Montes along with her widowed mother. After bei...
398K 15.8K 35
#2 in Romance 16/12/2016 #2 ambivalent love series #2 romance12/12/2016 Sequel to Tempting the Billionaire Book1 Sebastian has gotten the help he...