Spider-man x MHA ( my hero ac...

Oleh lop413

This is fan-fiction crossing The Marvel universe web slinger Spider-man, with MHA universe ( all rights for... Lebih Banyak

Ch.1 The Mission
CH.2 The new world
Ch.3 First day as a student
Ch.4 Getting to know each other
Ch. 5 The Plan
Ch.6 Training
Ch.7 Fun Time became Bad time
Ch.8 The Cruel battle
Ch.9 Get well
Ch.10 The truth
Ch.11 Home sweet home
Ch.12 The Festival
Ch.13 Festival Brawl
Ch.14 Deku vs Carnage
Ch.15 Aftermath
Ch.16 The Search
Ch.17 Night after the search
Ch.18 Panic!
Ch.19 Bad news....
Ch.20 Getting ready
Ch.21 Double Date
Ch.23 Final battle pt.1
Ch.24 the final battle pt.2
Ch.25 End
Spider Academia: Infinity Trailer!
Remake!

Ch.22 quirkless pros

2.1K 22 9
Oleh lop413

It is still the Night when Izuku,Tsuyu,Peter,and Momo are still on their dates it is clearly 11:30 P.M, And we take a look in the main office in U.A, A green portal opens in the main office and Mysterio, Doctor octopus, Dabi and Toga walk out of it.

Mysterio: remember, Find those student files and that's all got it

Dabi: why bring four....this is so easy

Toga: um..again remind me why we are getting the student files?

Doctor Octopus: we are looking for their exact Locations, We are gonna capture some of them and do what we did with the other pro heroes. Take their quirks, and injure them

Dabi: here is my thought, I believe they have dorms....duh 

Mysterio: and fight all of the student and catch the attention of the other dorms? Haha not going to happen Dabi

Dabi: I am just saying...it would be more easier if we invade their Dorms

Doctor Octopus: hang on...i know those students never met me before did they?

Toga: well, have you ever gone to battle when you first got here old man?

Doctor Octopus: Shut it crazy girl, and No i haven't 

Toga: Then boom! you never met them, they never met you!

Doctor Octopus: hm...i have a better plan we can do.

Dabi: and what will that be?

Doctor Octopus: Find those student files first! and i will explain my plot!

Mysterio: * looks around for cameras* Check if their isn't cameras as well.

Toga: like that one * points at one Camera in the ceiling*

Doctor Octopus: * makes one of my tentacles to stab the camera to pieces* Their no more cameras 

Dabi: you will never know Doc, you will never Know...

Mysterio: * opens some cabinets* Dabi are these the files?

Dabi: Can't you read bowl head?...*walks to him*

Mysterio: oh i'm sorry, did you ever know that i am not from here stitch boy!

Dabi: whatever * sees the files* Nope, these are the teachers files 

Doctor Octopus: hang on, can i see them 

Dabi: * hands Doctor Octopus the files*

Doctor Octopus: * opens them* of course...Japanese writing 

Toga: Oh let me see them! * pushes doctor octopus out of the way and reads every teacher description page*

Mysterio: * keeps looking* darn it! where can those stupid files be!?

Toga: will you look at that, It appears that All might is a mentor to Izuku Midoryia

Doctor Octopus: * sees the picture of him* That guy is All might!? ha! easy

Dabi: Don't get cocky Doc...Once you face all might in person, your gonna be saying bye bye to your cybernetic arms 

Doctor Octopus: That's why I! will trick him 

Mysterio: i found it! i found the students files! * gives them to Doctor Octopus*

Doctor Octopus: Perfect! now this is what we are gonna do...

As the Villains discuss their plans, We time Skip to the next day, The weather is cloudy as the sky is sorta Grey , All Might was just walking to the Class 1-A dorms.

Toshi: * walking and still very worried and speaks on my mind* (Half of the pros are losing their quirks...and they are getting injured badly as well...It's up to me..Endeavor..Aizawa and the Students...yet i'm still worried about Young Midoryia...I stopped All for One before i can do it again... if their is nothing else i should be surprised..).* gets a text* Hm? * opens the text and reads it*

The text came from Snipeshot saying " WE FOUND THE VILLAINS HIDE OUT!" When Toshi saw the text the first thing he did was stop walking, and started to shake. Then toshi replies saying " who are you with right now!? ", When snipeshot saw the text he replied " everyone". Toshi eyes widen and Snipeshot sends the Location to All Might, Toshi then Transforms to All Might and he quickly dashed to the Situation. As All Might made it to the Stituation he sees many cops outside of their hideout and The staff and other pro heroes.

 Present Mic: you made it!

All Might: How did you guys find the Villains Locations?!

Snipeshot: Ectoplasm saw one of the Members and he decided to follow them, and they went in their.

Ectoplasm: we should be crashing in by now!

Chief: Stand down ectoplasm, they might have the missing U.A girl

Inside of the Villains hide out

Spinner: You really think this was a good idea!? Look how many cops and heroes are outside!

Kurogiri: Is just going as Doctor Octopus planned. Now rhino bring out our hostage 

Rhino: sure thing smoke man * walks to one of the basements*

Twice: Your plan Doc! Is scary and great at the same time!

Doctor Octopus: indeed Twice, Indeed * gets the machine ready for fire*

Shigaraki: * scrathes my neck* all might...that god dam jerk!....i want to kill him..Let's kill him now!

Mustard: easy their leader...you got to make sure Nomu can deal with him

Moonfish: Flesh....look at all of those flesh!

Rhino: i brought her! * has may tied up and she has a tape on her mouth*

Stain: what do we do now?

Green goblin: Let's show them the girl! and tell them to drop their fire and stand down! 

Scorpion: yea, they want to be heroes huh? then they gotta choose one thing, One Let the girl live by standing down and giving us their quirks, Or making me sting her with the most deadly Venom i got yet, if they don't stand down! * chuckles easily*

Electro: where is you master hand man? he should be here with us as well.

Shigaraki: Let master be, he will deal with the most trouble makers soon...

 Back outside with the Heroes and the cops, The chief of the Cops pulls out a microphone and starts to speak

Chief: Surrender now League of Villains, We got you all surrounded! Come quietly with your hands up! 

All Might: * grips fist*

Kurogiri: Electro, your up

Electro: You Japanese are about to witness the Fourth of July! * flys out and charges up my fist blasting heavy lighting bolt at the police cars making them all explode *

All of the police drops down and All might jumps high to Electro and raises his fist

All Might: Oklahoma Smash! * Hits electro in the face sending him flying down*

Electro: Ahh! * gets sent flying down*

The villains walk out but With Nomu's flying around them and the Big main one walking behind Shigaraki, Doctor Octopus has his machine ready and Rhino shows them Mei Hatsume

All Might: Young Hatsume!...* lands down on my feet and looks at them* You! Release the girl at once! 

Doctor Octopus: Under one condition Mr symbol of peace

All Might: Eh!?...

Twice: here comes the dramatic part!

Doctor Octopus: This goes for all of you Heroes as well!! 

Cementoss: what is it you cruel ones! 

Doctor Octopus: Give us your quirks...or the girl dies with Scorpion's Venomous sting 

Scorpion: * makes my stinger glow red and gets it close to Mei* You don't want her to die in a fast and painful death huh?

All Might: * eyes grow* no...you fools!

Midnight: Are we...gonna let them..

Aizawa: I can't stop his quirk as well! because that suit carries his power!

Ectoplasm: You let her go...and we will give you our quirks!

Toga: No! Give us your quirks and we will let her go! * smiles and puts my hands behind me*

All Might: grr....* secretly pulls out my phone and sends the location were are to midoryia*

Mysterio: * sees* Your trying to call in more heroes all might!? * floats to him*

All Might: * looks at mysterio growling* What if i am!..

Nomu: * growls and walks to All Might* 

All Might: * stands up* we will give you our quirks...

Present Mic: are you serious!?

Midnight: all might is right....we gotta do it for her life

Endeavor: Fat chance! Prominence burn! * Blast a heavy Fire beam to them*

when the beam was being fired All for One comes and punches massive heavy wind to it making it disappear and sending every hero flying backwards, when they all get sent backwards they all look at all for one with shocked faces and they shake, All might sees All for one and growls

All Might: All for one! * dashes to him*

All for one: my old friend! * Blast Air cannon to him making all might fly backwards again*

All Might: grr! * gets hit and flys to a wall*

All for One: Doctor! take their quirks now! 

Doctor Octopus: you got it! * starts the machine and blast the red beam at the heroes*

When the heroes get hit by the red light they all groan and yell and they all get a bit weaker and they all lost their quirks 

Snipeshot: what happened!?

Endeavor: My fire! it's gone!

Aizawa: They took away our quirks! 

Toshi: * coughs and gets up* you...You will never get away with this!

Stain: but we did huh!?

Shigaraki: Kill them nomu!

Nomu: * groans and runs to Toshi and raises my fist*

When Nomu goes for the punch his punch didn't hit Toshi face because someone stopped his punch and Nomu tilts his head and sees Spider-Man stopping his punch

Spider-Man: Hey...holy crap you are freaky looking! 

Doctor Octopus: Spider-Man! 

Nomu: * smacks Spider-Man out of the way sending him to a police car*

Spider-man: ow...not good...

Izuku: * sees* Nomu!?

Bakugo: Great! can anything get any worst! 

All for One: yes indeed * turns around to Izuku and Spider-man side*

Izuku: all..for one...

The other Class 1-A show up in their hero suits and they all see Nomu, All for One, and the pros 

Todo: dad!?

Endeavor:  Shoto! 

Mysterio: It's a full house! haha! 

Stain: * pulls out my sword* this will be good

Iida: You! * points at Stain* 

Stain: if it isn't Little ingenium 

Momo: what happened to you guys!?

Aizawa: they took our quirks!...All of you Go now!

Moonfish: They aren't going anywhere! * makes my teeth grow steel sharp and they raise me*

Tokoyami: you! dark shadow can handle you! 

Spider-Man: * gets up* Mysterio! 

Mysterio: what do you want bug!

Spider-Man: Give me the Omni Heart! 

Mysterio: omni heart? you mean this * summons it*

Sero: that thing is huge

Jirou: Give it to us bowl man!

Mysterio: you all want it? Muscular * gives him the Omni Heart*

Muscular: * grabs it* Hey green hair man! remember me!? * talks to izuku*

Izuku: i do...* grips fist*

Muscular: Well guess what! non of you all are getting this gem! * Throws the Omni heart to the ground and it Brakes into little pieces*

Spider-Man: Nooo! * gets mad and looks at Muscular* You Big asshole! 

Muscular: * laughs evily*

Uraraka: oh no...

Bakugo: looks like bug man isn't going back home...

Izuku: * full cowls* Don't worry Peter...i got this! 

Muscular: A rematch huh!? Then bring it!

Kurogiri: All of you bring it! 

The villains get ready 

Spider-Man: this is it....The big one!

All of class 1-A get ready to fight.

All for one: * goes behind everyone and just stands their* The real Battle has just Begun! 

TO BE CONTINUED....     

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

36.4K 747 23
Mikasa, Eren, and Armin were clearing out all the titans on the Island. Eren was instructed to kill a titan by himself, but little did he would regre...
57.5K 615 10
My second attempt at making a My Hero Academia story. After working out the problems, this will be a Total new story than from the last one. A/N: I d...
1.7K 77 16
A young man obtained his powers not too long ago, and he gets into the schools of his dreams. But with the League of villains emerging, will he be th...
296K 11.5K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...