ceo in love? // L.Ackerman [U...

By ixdkk9

"Millions of eyes were looking at him, yet he fell for the one looking down." A/N: This book is not my best o... More

《 Prolouge 》
《 1 - Partners 》
《 2 - Bento 》
《 3 - Her 》
《 4 - Music before Worry 》
《 5 - Sick 》
《 6 - Movie Marathon》
《 7 - Feelings under the stars? 》
《 8- The boy she hugged》
《9 - Dare to hit my girl?》
《 10 - Erwin's Curiousity 》
《 11 - His Special Person 》
《 12 - Lunch Disaster 》
《 A/N + Drabbles 》
《 13 - Social Media 》
《 14- Emerald Eyes 》
《 15 - That one lost kid 》
《 A/N 》
《 16 - Soft Heart 》
《 17- Day 1 》
《 18 - Day 2 》
《 19 - Day of Hearts 》
《 20 - News Flash 》
《 21 - Home 》
《 A/N- 3 》
《 22 - Oh? 》
《 23 - Nostalgia 》
《 24 - His Family 》
《 Ackerman Family 》
《 25 - Forward 》
《 26 - Platonic 》
《 27 - Envy 》
《 29 - Destined Love 》
《 30 - In his arms 》
《 31 - Affection 》
《 Important Notice!! 》
《 32 - Official 》
《 33 - The Unexpected 》
《 34 - Lies 》
《 35 - Gone 》
《 36 - Guilt 》
《 A/N 》
《 37 - 1 AM 》
《 38 - Safe 》
《 39 - Angel 》
《 40 - Everything 》
《 A/N - Ideas 》
《 41 - Date 》
《 42 - Mine 》
《 43 - Public 》
《 44 - Interview 》
《 45 - Questions 》
《 46 - Aftermath 》
《 47 - What? 》
《 48 - Yet to be Told 》
《 49 - Pregnant 》
《 50 - Call 》
《 51 - Her Parents 》
《 52 - Gifts 》
《 53 - Time 》

《 28 - Fucking Finally 》

11.1K 464 853
By ixdkk9

A/N:
Drumrolllll--- badumtss!
The moment all of you have been waiting for;D
-
Oh, by the way, I almost forgot to add the lunch time part reeeee. So let's pretend this is currently happening in the afternoon after lunch yeah?:D
~°•☆~°•☆

"Why don't you understand?" He looked up to you.

His look caught you off guard. The expression he held at the moment was different.

Levi's eyes filled pain and devastation that had took your breath away without hesitation.

He added faintly, "You don't understand Y/N."

Your hands shook. "Understand what?"

He froze. His heart skipped a beat. He hesitated.

"Tell me Levi! I want to help... You look hurt.. Just try to make me understand and then maybe I can-"

But then you were interrupted with a statement that had caught you unexpectedly,

"I love you."

He breaks.

His voice cracked desperate. His knees weakened falling to the ground. His face devastated.

He breaks.

Your eyes widened.

The man you have dearly loved for a long time is confessing to you.

Your breath hitched while the only thing you could feel was the warmth rushing towards your cheeks and the rythm of your now abnormal heartbeat. All because of him.

"Wh-what?" You whispered crouching in front of him.

Levi met your eyes. "I love you. So so much.." He says, his words harsh and soft all at once.

A part of you ached. Seeing him so vulnerable was out of his character. You were fortunate to be able to witness his state like this.

"I'm interested in you because you're different. You're not like anyone else. You make me happy in a way no one else can. Having you beside me or in my thoughts had kept me sane, my entire fowl mood changes darastically because of you and only you Y/N." He confessed.

You looked at him in daze, stunned by the words he gave to you.

You opened your mouth to speak before he had cut you off with his finger placed on your lips.

"L-let me finish." He cracked.

You only nodded before continuing to listen him.

Levi soon then added, "Sometimes I wonder how someone like me had the privilege to meet and befriend you."

"Why?" You faintly asked.

"I wonder.. because I'm this cold-blooded of a human being and you're this beautiful girl with this lovely smile and a million of unravel stories while I'm just this closed book you decided to open and discover."

He stopped before looking down and with hesitation he then continued.

"And... it scares me Y/N. I have never been so terrified before to know how much I love you. It scares me because one day you might decide to leave me..." His eyes swelled. "... And-- I wouldn't know what to do without you. I'm giving you the power to destroy me Y/N. You had my heart before I could say no." He shook his head.

You placed your hand on top of his, drawing a circle on them.

"Hey... I'm here Levi... I always have and I always will.."

It was as if there was something that connected the both of you.

Maybe soulmates were possible... star-crossed lovers that will love each other endlessly beyond forever.

Maybe.. this was love. And his love came without warning at all.

"Y/N, I love you so much it hurts, damn it." Levi hissed clenching his hands into a fist.

Your face scrunched staring at him sadly.

You loved this man as much as he does to you as well.

You two were both each other's strength and weakness.

"Levi, please don't be sad.. It hurts me seeing you like this."

You then continued after taking a deep shaky breath. "Levi.. I love you too.." You smiled tenderly.

Levi shot his head to look at you.

As if time stopped, he drowned in your image. He was greeted with his favorite, your smile that warmed his heart, and eyes that held trillions of stars and galaxies to stare at.

You looked back at him directly into his eyes, wanting to leave him with no doubt about how you felt.

Levi stopped breathing for a second, his breath hitching.

"Wh-what..-- What did you say?" He asks, his voice whispering.

You smiled, lightly giggling. "I love you."

"One more time,-- please? I just-"

You took his face in both of your hands leaning closer to him.

"Levi Ackerman, I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you. And I'll repeat it as much as many times over and over again until you realize how much I mean it."

"And I love you, Y/N L/N. With all that I am and have. I love you so much."

You smiled widely making Levi's lips curve into a small smile returning it to you as well.

He added, "I'm sorry for my behaivour earlier.. I was being unreasonable and rude.."

"Hey.. don't blame yourself because you were frustrated. I understand you."

Having you understand him without even using words was one of the many reasons why he loves you.

He adored and admired the way how you were both selfless and kind.

"I don't... I don't want to see anybody touch or talk to you. I'm silly." Levi chuckled deeply. "I get furious when someone does."

You laughed lightly making his heart race. "It's alright Levi. I'm sorry I was being naive and dense."

"Hey. Don't blame it on you Y/N."

You just nodded and continued smiling brightly.

'How is she... so cute.. this girl.' He thought to himself admiring you. 'It just makes me want to..'

That was when he unexpectedly leaned in closer to you meeting your lips.

┊┊┊
┊┊┊ ❁ཻུ۪۪ ━ ❝ warning: lime:0
┊┊┊ ❝things bout
┊┊⋆ to get real spicy ❞
❀┊
︒✯⋅

In the blink of an eye, you found yourself backed up against the wall. The agility he had was shocking but what had caught you mostly off guard was the way he cupped your face to give you the kiss you'd long since dreamed of.

Even with warmth pooling on your face, both of your eyes slid closed almost right away kissing him back.

The flavor of his lips were so soft and enticing that your arms wrapped around his slender neck and held on to him as your knees weakened threatening to give away.

But before your legs could do so, Levi had quickly wrapped his arm around your waist giving you support.

With the sway of his tongue pleasuring you into him with little effort, you were unable to contain an audible moan making your cheeks go to a messy hue of red.

Oh how long have he has naughty and dirty desires of you. And now that you had given in, moaning. It was giving him a sign of how succesful he was pleasuring you.

Levi smirked against your soft appendages moving in a slender tail using his other hand to travel from your neck to your hair, enjoying its silk/curls.

Your pulse thumped delightfully against his fingertips as he swirled his tongue into your mouth, enjoying the flavor he should've stolen from you long ago.

"Oh.. Levi, hah.. I-I need to breath.." You whimpered to him pressing softly at his chest as you parted.

You began to pant with his thick saliva completely coating your tongue. Such a sensation made you feel dizzy and incredibly warm.

But as soon as he thought you had enough breath, which by the way wasn't, he put his finger under your chin before leaning again passionately trading many more kisses.

It seemed to be his plan to blur your thoughts in a hazy foggy mess. Such sinful act however had truly showed off what a rough and agressive man he was.

That was when he had finally parted from you who was melting away from the feverish kisses.

He put his finger under your chin again pushing you up to look at him.

What you gave him turned out to be better than he expected.

You looked adorably hot and erotic at the same time with a drool that had left from your open mouth.

You were still a panting mess, closing your legs together.

His thumb soon then met your lips before gently stroking it. He leaned in, nibbling your lower lip a little just to surpress his inner raging demons.

"L-levi.. hah.." You panted, whispering his name faintly.

Just by saying his name made the man twitch before groaning.

The expression he showed made your legs weak all over again. The man looked thrice as hot.

"Y/N, would you be my girlfriend?" He huskily asked outlining the shape of your lower lip.

"I-I would love to.." You managed to answer to which almost made Levi's heart explode with happiness.

"Want to take a quick afternoon nap?" He asks to which you nodded.

And as soon as you did, he carried you bridal style before placing you on the bed, hugging your figure to which you hugged back.

"Mine.." He breathed taking in the dainty scent of your smell.

"Yours.." You whispered back smiling, already snuggled.

Certainly this wasn't what you expected your first kiss would turn out to be.

~°•☆~°•☆
A/N:
I bet u guys haven't stayed mad at me for that long;)
It's my 1st time writing a lime btw:0
Oh, by the way, u guys can request cute and fluffy scenarios^^
-
Date Published: 4/24/20
Words: 1588

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

610K 25.4K 37
❝𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙪𝙥 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚.❞ ╰┈➤ IN WHI...
617K 16.2K 60
She was dangerous. She was hurt. She was scarred by the people that left her to the dangers of the Underground. She thought that she was scarred for...
33K 874 19
Following the loss of so many important people, Levi refuses to get in a relationship. He's afraid he will have to relive all of his suffering again...
34.1K 1.4K 31
𝔏𝔢𝔳𝔦 𝔵 ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 . . . . . 𝔐𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔫 𝔞𝔲 ╭──╯ . . . . . ୨⎯ "𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔩𝔶 𝔖𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔬𝔩" ⎯୧ . . . . . ╭──╯ 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐚...