Ham Apke Hain Kaun

By itsanuforu

My everything!!! More

Ham Aapke Hain Kaun
SLICE-1
SLICE-2
SLICE-3
SLICE-4
SLICE-5
SLICE-6
SLICE-7
SLICE-8
SLICE-9
SLICE-10
SLICE-11
SLICE-12
SLICE-13
SLICE-14
SLICE-15
SLICE-16
SLICE-17
SLICE-19
SLICE-20
SLICE-21
SLICE-22
SLICE-23
SLICE-24
SLICE-25
SLICE-26
SLICE-27
SLICE-28
SLICE-29
SLICE-30
SLICE-31
SLICE-32
SLICE-33
SLICE-34
SLICE-35
SLICE-36
SLICE-37
SLICE-38
SLICE-39
SLICE-40
SLICE-41
SLICE-42
SLICE-43
SLICE-44
SLICE-45
SLICE-46
SLICE-47
SLICE-48
SLICE-49
SLICE-50
SLICE-51
SLICE-52
SLICE-53
SLICE-54
SLICE-55
SLICE-56
SLICE-57
SLICE-58
SLICE-59
SLICE-60
SLICE-61
💙 ki baath

SLICE-18

1.3K 72 25
By itsanuforu

She is dumbfounded knowing that karan had left.She was in shock when rishi came inside.Seeing preetha woke up,he went to her with a smile and sat beside her.

Rishi(soothing): Mickey? Are you ok now?

She remembered karan asking the same yesterday,

Karan: Are you ok preetha?

She is thinking about him when rishi bring her out of thoughts.

Preetha: haa rishi....

Rishi: kya haa? Thum theek hona ab? Ya ham hospital jaana chahiye fir?

Preetha: No teddy I am fine.

Rishi(dubious): you sure?

Preetha: haa .....dekho!

She folds and stretches her legs showing him that she is fine.

Rishi(happy): That's good......then why were you sad when I came in?

She remembered about karan.

Preetha: W....wo Meera mujhse se batha rahi thi ki ham aaj ja rai so thoda sad lag rahi hein mujhe.

She tried to convince him.

Rishi: hmm.....yeah it's a very good trip.bahot ache yaadein hein hamare paas heina?

Preetha: Haa bahot ache yaadein!

She smiled remembering their moments and her moments with friends.

Rishi: Chalo.....ready hojao.ham thoda bahar ghumthr hein fir lunch ke baad airport nikalthe hein.Ok?

Preetha nods and rishi is about to go when

Preetha: Teddy.....

Rishi(turning to her): Ha

Preetha(stammering and lowering her eyes): wh.....what about karan sir?

Rishi(frowning): karan sir?

Preetha(hope): haaa.......sir hamare saath aa raha heina?

She was having a hope that karan would be there with them.

Rishi: Nai Mickey......sir took late night flight.He has some meeting to attend so...

Preetha's hope gets down and she nods slightly with a slight smile.While rishi observes this so he sits beside her and cups her face,she doesn't look into his eyes.

Rishi: Mickey......kya hua?

Preetha: kuch nai rishi bas thoda uneasy lag rahi hein.I just want to go.

Rishi: thodi der pehle tho thumhe janne ka man hi nai hein par ab thumhe jaldi janna hein.....kya hua?

Preetha(looking into his eyes): I miss him.

Rishi(surprised): Who?

Preetha: Ka......papa!

Rishi gets relaxed while preetha gets tears remembers karan.

Preetha: I really miss him teddy!

Rishi(wiping her tears): Shhh......ab ham jaa raha hein kuch ghante aur fir tum uncle ke paas jaaoge aur jitna baath karna hein utna baath karlena ok.

He smiles but she humms.

Rishi: thum smile nai kar rahi ho......ab thum smile karogi aur mein karwana hein?

She knows how he makes her smile so she smiles immediately.

Rishi: That's good........  itni simple issue keliye thum royi? Silly girl!

Rishi ruffles her hair smiling while Preetha just smiles.

Rishi: Ab aise hi beto math..... jaao jake fresh hojao we will be leaving in another 30 mins.I will send Meera for help.hmm?

Preetha: Thanks teddy!

She smiles,he returns it and then leaves.

Preetha: kaash thum jaise keh raha tha waise simple hi hotha ...........

Then she remembered about karan and immediately took her phone to call him.But there is no response,she repeated few times and the answer is same. Helplessly,she messaged him.

Where are you? Why did you leave early?

She closed her eyes for few minutes until Meera came .Putting all the thoughts aside,she went to fresh up.

The group was gathered in the lounge with their luggage. They decided to visit few places then leave for airport.

They enjoyed a lot while all the while preetha tried to forget about karan and spend with her friends but she couldn't do it.She was checking her phone frequently but to her dismay there would be no reply from him.At last,they were at aiport checking in.

Preetha(mind): Godddd........at last we are here.(remembering karan)Pata nai karan ki kaunsi important meeting hein mujhe bina bataye chala gaya? Wait......does he really have meeting or is he upset? But why will be he upset? I didn't do anything it's adyas fault yesterday but why would he leave me for her fault when I needed him the most.(convincing herself)Maybe he does have important meeting(annoyed) but still he should not leave......I am not going to talk with him.He is not even responding my calls or my messages.Karan Luthra mein bhi thumse baath nai karuungi meri galthi hi nai hein so mein kyun try karungi? Thum try karo.....mujhe manao.....tab tak no talks or no messages.Got it?

She was saying all this to herself when someone patted her shoulder.She was startled and turned back to see Rishi.

Preetha(wide eyes): Rishi ......thum?

She places her hand on her heart and breathes heavily.

Rishi: haa...... waisi thum itni dari kyun ho?

Preetha: dari kyun ho matlab.I am in another world and you suddenly patted me.I was scared.

She hits him lightly.

Rishi: acha kiski duniya mein thi thum? meri tho nai na?

He teases her but he wants to know what she is thinking about.preetha narrows her eyes first but gives attitude,

Preetha: meri duniya mein!

Rishi: achaa kaun kaun hein thumhari duniya mein?

Preetha: meri duniya mein mein pyar karne wali log hoga

Rishi: aur wo log kaun hein?

Preetha: meri family,meri friends  aur......

Rish(curious): Aur.....

Preetha: a...u...r....

Rishi(very curious): haa aur.....

Preetha: aur..........mein nai bathaungi.Bye!

She laughingly goes away,

Preetha: aur wo.....jiske bina meri duniya hi nai hein..... Karan!(smiles but gets angry) uske baare mein socho math wo chala gaya hein thumhe chodke.

She huffs and goes to the group while rishi gets disappointed.

Rishi: yaar yeh nai bolegi mujhe hi kuch karna hein.....college pahuchne ke baad karunga!

Rishi too goes to his group where preetha was talking to Meera.He smiles seeing her and gets with his friends.

She is in cafe waiting for food while looking at her phone intently when she feels a pat,she was alarmed and turned to see meera.

Meera: hey .....relax mein hi hu.

She is afraid but don't know why

Meera: Preetha thum theek hona?

Preetha: hmmm....

Meera: kya hua? Thum itni pareshan kyun ho?

Preetha: I am good.Dont worry!

She smiles and turns back.

Preetha(mind): Ahhh.....karan thum meri dimaag kharab kar rahi ho.kyun call nai kar rahe ho? Reply nai de rahe ho?

She is thinking about him meanwhile the food arrives.They took the food and leave.Its boarding time while preetha decides to use rest room. She says Meera not to wait and go inside, she would come back.They leave to board the plane while preetha goes to rest room.

After some time, final announcement is being made,Meera calls rishi tensed.

Meera: Rishi

Rishi responds.

Rishi: ha Meera?

Meera: w....wo preetha...

Rishi(nervous): preetha ko kya hua?

Meera: wo nai aayi hein!

Rishi: kya?

Meera: jab ham andar aa rahe wakth usne kaha ki wo restroom use karna hein aur mujhe jaane ko kaha aur mein aayi.bahit der hogayi wo ab tak nai aayi.

Rishi: thum ab keh rahe ho mujhe? Shit......let's call her.

Meera: I did but she is not lifting.

Rishi sees her with anger but he knows she is not at fault.

Rishi: I will go and check.

Meera: Gates are closed how?

Rishi: Shut up.....you should have told me before.

He is about to get up from his seat when rishi gets a message from preetha.

Hey teddy,I know you might be tensed about me,don't worry I am safe.I could not board the flight because my dad's friend met me and insisted me to come to their house and I could not say no so I am with him.Please don't worry about me I will meet you tomorrow.Bye.....Have a safe flight to you all !

Rishi could not believe what he had read,Vicky also reads the message .

Vicky: Thank god she is fine.(he sighs and sees rishi who is doubtful) rishi don't worry she is fine.ok?

Rishi: Yeah but she could have called me and what's is this sudden thing? Don't you feel wierd?

Vicky: No yaar may be he is one of her closest uncle's so she could not able to refuse him. anyways she is fine that's what we want.Right?

Rishi also humms unwilling.

They soon switch off their phones and the plane takes off.

Rishi(seeing the clouds): Mickey......I hope you are fine!

On the other side,

Preetha was coming out of rest room when her wrist was pulled making her close her eyes,she opens them slowly to see............karan!

And continues in the next part.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 5.9K 107
This is about two best friends who fall for eachother
6.8K 275 14
short stories on different tracks of kundali bhagya.
27.5K 1K 11
𝙷𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖 , 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝...
35.4K 4.8K 32
Karan & Preeta were college friends...Both were dating each other...But one fine day, they broke up...Preeta shifted to Delhi and Karan shifted to Mu...