It's Hard To Say "I Do", When...

Galing kay FaithVictoriaSanford

Pete Wentz Fanfic. Paige got more than she bargained for in search for a little money. It's not necessarily a... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (Pete's POV)
Chapter 8 (Pete's POV)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (Pete's POV)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Sequel Time!
Remember Me For Centuries

Chapter 34

607 28 14
Galing kay FaithVictoriaSanford

She was now awake and our new baby boy is in pediatric care. We can't see him for a few hours because they needed to make sure he was okay. Being born this premature comes with some serious risks, but the doctors think he is going to grow up just fine.

"Thank you all for being here." Paige held a small smile and thanked all of us that were in the hospital. I'm glad she can smile, today's been a long day but she can still hold that beautiful smile.

"Don't worry about it, you're family." Andy gave her a hug.

"Thanks Andy, you're very sweet." She returned the warm hug.

"I don't mean to sound rude guys, I'm so thankful for you all to be here, but do you think I could spend some alone time with the mother of my newest son?" I gave them my charming smile that doesn't really work on my closest friends but they left anyways.

I settled down on the bed next to Paige and held her hand. "What do you wanna watch?" She asked me with a smile.

"I just wanna talk, but it's up to you my love." I could see her cheeks go red from the corner of my eyes. She was so damn adorable when she blushed. Even while she was in those weird hospital gowns.

"Hey, where's Bronx?" Paige looked at me with her eyebrows scrunching forward.

"I told Ashlee about what happened and told her she needed to come pick him up.. So she did." I'm glad she really isn't as bad as the press makes her out to be. My life may be a living hell if she was.

"Oh well that's good." There was silence in the room for a while as we read the captions on the TV that produced no sound. Something on the news about a gnome traveling the world. I don't know, I'm not sure why that's on the news but I guess they might be getting desperate.

I was starting to doze off when Paige elbowed me in the side. "Ow babe, what was that for?"

"I've been calling your name Pete." She laughed and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Sorry. But what did you want?" Time to use my charming smile, that obviously works, or she wouldn't have just given birth to our beautiful baby boy.

"It's about our son. We still haven't picked a name for him." It was such a surprise we never had the time to pick a name. I guess now is the time.

"What about Paxton?" I chimed in, "I really love that name."

"Is that really what you want?" She looked at me like I was crazy. I feel like now I made a terrible choice.

"If you don't like it I get it. I was just throwing out an idea." As she laughed at me now I felt stupid.

"I like it babe, I wasn't saying that it was bad just making sure it's what you wanted, so all we need is a middle name." She grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek.

"I met a kid a long time ago who we called Disaster because his name just didn't fit him and I used to always think it should be Talon, because I just thought it was an adventurous name."

"I like it. Paxton Talon Wentz, such an awesome name." She just smiled at me.

"You sure you don't want it to be Johnson instead of Wentz?" I didn't want to feel like I forced her into naming him with my last name.

"I'll have your last name soon anyway, may as well give him yours too." Did I tell anyone I love her a lot? Well, if not I love her immensely.

I leaned over and kissed her hard. I missed the taste of her. I couldn't part from her body, which made me want her more. I backed my head up and it hurt to not have her anymore, so I reconnected our lips. I could feel her hands move across my body which sent chills down my spine.

"Babe." I spoke with my lips still on hers.

"Yes?" Our lips were still together.

"No steamy stuff, you just gave birth and we're in the hospital." I whispered so she laughed and apologized, but I still had to give her one more kiss before we parted lips. "Maybe you should go to sleep while I go sign the birth certificate and write his name down. Then I'll go home and get some stuff and be back before you know it. Okay?"

"Okay." She leaned up and pecked my lips as I slid out from the bed, leaving behind the woman with my heart.

********
Within an hour I got back to the hospital and brought her some sweats and my Metallica shirt, her favorite comfy outfit. The doctors said she'd probably be able to leave tomorrow so I was just preparing for that.

I also managed to be able to shower and change into some new jeans in time to come back as they just finished giving her dinner. The gross hospital food.

"How'd you sleep?" I stood at the doorway sipping my strong coffee that I needed to keep me awake.

"Actually really well, I didn't realize how tired I was until I was finally allowed to sleep. Having to stay awake because you have a concussion really sucks. Speaking of concussion where's freaking Sarah?" She seemed like she had mounds of energy which was good.

"Brendon called me when she was released. Wish I could say she apologized, but she seemed a lot more pissed off.

"Well she'll be in for an ear full when I see her. Maybe even a fist in her face." Her laugh was half hearted but full of potential, she just makes me laugh.

"Not until we get Paxton home and settled in. We have so much to do when we get home to prepare." We never had time to prepare a room, or clothes, or even baby proof the house.

"You mean you have a lot to do." She leaned over and winked at me. You could tell that she was on pain killers. She was loopy and it just made me want to love her even more. Paige on drugs was definitely a sight to see.

I gave her a cocky wink, if that is even a thing, "Why do I have a lot to do?"

She laughed in my face "Well you see, I just pushed your son out of me and I need my rest."

"Babe, you had a c-section." I was laughing so hard now, trying to clutch my stomach to control the laughter.

"Shut up." She tries to act mad, crossing her arms. She was so cute when she was mad. Her cuteness always got me in trouble.

*******
By the next morning the doctors told her she was allowed to be released, but Paxton had to stay for a few more weeks for precautionary measures.

"Did you get all of my bathroom stuff from the bathroom Pete?" She pointed into the small white bathroom attached to her room. The bathrooms always scared me, reminds me of the scene in The Bucket List when that one guy was throwing up in the toilet, I don't know why.

"Yes babe. I've got everything. We didn't bring enough to actually start losing things." She wasn't looking too good. Paige was in a lot of pain and I felt bad. She started to have bags under her eyes from not being able to find sleep in the hospital beds. "Are you okay, love?"

"Yeah. I just want to be home." She plopped on the bed with her bag in her arms.

"We'll be leaving any minute now hun. I already signed your release papers." She just nodded.

"Can we go see Paxton before we leave, Peter?" She gave me the puppy dog eyes.

"Of course."

As we walked out of the room there were people staring at us, it made me feel weird. We had found a nice brunette nurse who showed us to where we could see Paxton before we left. She told us we could come by at 3pm everyday and see him, or even feed him. Paige cheered up when she heard that. I can tell it hurts her being separated from him.

"Right this way." We followed her and stood behind the glass window as she picked up my baby boy and brought him to us. The nurse handed him to Paige and I saw some tears build up in her eyes.

Her smile was so wide, it was contagious. I could feel the giddy smile start to form.

She looked up at the nurse with a puzzled look, "This is not my baby boy."

"I assure you it is, it had his name on his crib, we've been watching him." She pointed her bony fingers at the bed he was just laying in.

"This is not my fucking baby." Paige dropped our son to the ground which made the nurse scream out and try to grab him. Before she could reach him, he smacked hard to the ground.

I fell to the ground to pick him up, with tears in my eyes I turned him around to look into the hard eyes of a Cabbage Patch Kid. I turned around with tears in my eyes to see Paige on the floor, rocking back and forth crying. I drug myself over to her to see what was wrong. I grabbed what she was holding, it was a note.

Gotcha Bitch.

"W-Where did you get that?" I was screaming at her.

I followed her blank stare to the ?blanket laying on the ground that once had my beautiful little boy in it, but now was filled with lies.

My son is gone.

*********
Thank you for reading this far, THIS IS THE END OF BOOK 1, I'm sorry it took so long.

Please message me if you have any ideas or comments or just comment lol. Vote please!

Hope you guys are doing good.

Love you all!

Keep an eye out I will be updating with more information on my new book.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

918 114 20
Funny, cute, and slightly sad story about how the narrator, Ashlyn, and Pete Wentz met and came together.
671 13 36
i had another story but it was bad so I'm starting over... I promise this one gradually gets better as you read on trust me.. Morgan thought she w...
4.9K 250 22
(completed) Emily has had almost everything stripped away from her in only a few short months. The only thing keeping her alive are her dreams. dream...
15.1K 1.1K 30
The year is 1942, and Peter Wentz is on top of the world: beloved editor of The Pittsburgh Times, wealthy, and the most desired bachelor in the city...