The Truth Untold || KTH โœ”

By 1ni8inastrangeshitty

Dear life, Why are you doing this to me? Like seriously, why??? You gave me the PeRFecT group of fRieNds, ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Bonus
Bonus (2)

Chapter 22

152 14 13
By 1ni8inastrangeshitty

*LISA'S POV*

"Babe, have you heard anything from them yet?" Jimin asked, sitting on the couch while waiting for me to come back from the kitchen.

I took two bottles of soju from the refrigerator, before heading towards the living room. Placing the bottles on the small table before us, I took the place beside Jimin.

As soon as I sat on the couch, he placed his hand over my shoulder. I looked up at him and he quickly looked away while blushing.

Aww~

Well, let me clarify something.

We are not dating... yet.

He has confessed his feelings to me but I am not sure if I have the same feelings as he does. So, I told him everything honestly, since I don't want to mislead his feelings.

At first, I thought, he would end up his friendship with me and probably would stop talking to me. But surprisingly, he didn't show any hateful feelings.

Instead, he asked me if we could still be friends until I figure out my feelings for him. I agreed being amazed by how great of a person he is.

"Have you talked to Y/n?" Jimin asked again. "She isn't active in the group since she left to Daegu."

"No, Jimin. She didn't call me yet but I have tried texting oppa asking about her. But again, there was no reply from him either." I answered.

"Oppa? You mean Taehyung?"

"Yeah. Since he is my cousin, I call him oppa."

Jimin nodded as he already knew that I was related to Taehyung in some way. "Namjoon hyung called me earlier and told me that he had spoken with Taehyung, this morning. And by what he said, I guess they already have met each other."

"I hope he told her everything then." I said and sighed. "You know, Jimin, when she came to my house that day, she told me everything that happened during your high school. But unfortunately, it was only her side of the story."

Jimin looked at me in confusion. I pursed my lips before continuing.

"Jungkook has been lying to her, Jimin. She still doesn't know anything that happened on that day in school. I felt so hurt when I heard how much she missed Taehyung. How much she missed being with all 7 of you together."

Jimin's eyes turned soft when I mentioned the boys. I felt hurt, seeing him so sad. They didn't deserve this. She didn't deserve this.

"Should I give a call to oppa?" I asked, trying to divert his mind from the hurtful feelings.

"At this time? What if he already fell asleep?" he questioned back.

"Pfft... I don't think he can fall asleep so easily if he met her already." I reasoned and we both burst out laughing.

_

*TAEHYUNG'S POV*

I came back to my room after the awkward dinner, where I tried my best to keep myself calm and act like nothing happened.

Little did I know that Y/n kept glaring at me the whole time, but I didn't have the courage to look back at her.
I fucked up for real this time...

I sighed and closed the door of my room before my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and picked up.

You:
Hey Lisa~

How are you?

Is everything alright?

Lisa:
Yes, oppa~

I'm great...

What about you?
And how's Y/n?

You:
She's fine, I guess~

Lisa:
What do you mean 'I guess'?

Did something happen
between you two?

You:
NO NO!

NOTHING HAPPENED.

Lisa:
You sure?

You:
OF COURSE!

Lisa:
Then, why are you yelling?

You:
I'M NOT YELL-

Lisa:
...

You:
Sorry..

Lisa:
It's ok

Btw, did you tell her the truth
yet?

You:
No...

Lisa:
But why?

You:
Why should I ?!

She still has a boyfriend, Lisa...
To whom she loves a lot

I don't want to ruin their relationship...

Lisa:
But oppa, you know Jungkook is not right for her

You:
But she will be happy with him

Lisa:
But-

You:
Don't worry, I got over her anyway...

Lisa:
Ohh...

You don't have any feelings for her?

You:
No

Lisa:
So you don't love her anymore?

You:
No... T-That's-

Does it matter anyway?!?

Lisa:
Yes!

It does matter, oppa!

That's why I tried to tell you as soon as she left my house that day. But you requested to keep everything a secret.

You need to tell her, oppa-

No. You HAVE TO tell her!

You:
I can't, Lisa-

Lisa:
Please~ oppa...

She doesn't deserve this...

You:
*sigh*

Fine~ I will...

But, not now

It's not the right time yet

Lisa:
Okay... But you must tell her everything before it's too late

You:
Yeah~ yeah~

I got it, my dear cousin~

Now go to sleep. It's quite late now.

Lisa:
Yea- aaaah!!

Jimin:
CAREFUL LISA!!!

You:
Lisa, are you oka-

Wait... Was that JIMIN??!!

Jimin:
Hi...?

You:
The hell you're doing there?

Jimin:
Just hanging out...

You:
At 11 pm?

Jimin:
Yup

You:
How did you both-

Lisa:
That's a story for another time

Gotta go. Bye~

You:
No, wait-

Yah!!

Beep~

______________________________________

I guess I'll ask Y/n about them-

...right... Y/n...

I sighed, again. Ain't I'm sighing a lot these days?. Deciding to end my thoughts there, I went to bed.

_

The next morning ~

*Y/N's POV*

I woke up as my alarm started ringing near my ear. I somehow managed to get up from my bed and did my morning routine before taking a shower.

I did all those things with my eyes still half-closed. I didn't quite sleep well last night. I kept thinking about the things that happened yesterday in this room. It was hard to distract my thoughts from it.

The worst thing is that I remember every detail of that moment.

Shut up, Y/n!! You're thinking about it again!

Stop it!

I shook my thoughts away before getting out of the shower but suddenly noticed that I don't have any pair of clothes to wear today. I mentally facepalmed myself.

After thinking for a few seconds, I tried to look inside the closet for any clothes that I could wear for now.

But I was amazed by what I saw. The closet was full of beautiful and fashionable clothes. My jaw fell in awe.

Well, I guess my problem has been solved. I'll wear something from these for the party, as I don't have any other clothes but I need to ask Mrs. Kim first. And to do that, I need to go out of this room wearing something more appropriate than this towel.

I picked out a pair of a skirt and a blouse before wearing it.

Applying a very light makeup, I headed downstairs but when I reached the living room, I didn't find anyone around.

I decided to go towards the kitchen as it was the only other place that I knew in this house. I stopped near the entrance of the kitchen when I heard two people talking with each other inside.

Hearing the voices, I could tell that it was Taehyung having a conversation with his mom. They were talking something about releasing songs and albums, I guess. I couldn't quite hear them properly as I was standing a bit farther from them.

I know I shouldn't eavesdrop their conversation as it can be private, but I couldn't move but stand there being shocked when I heard Mrs. Kim calling my name.

............................….........................................

Hello, fellow readers <3

I'm sorry if I took a long time to post this chapter. I'm trying my best to update as soon as possible but it's real life and I need to deal with shits. So, please bare with me 😭😭💜

   💜💜💜💜I PURPLE U💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 13K 38
"....๐—๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป?" ๐—›๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—น๐˜† ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฅ๐—ถ๐—น๏ฟฝ...
301K 12.5K 64
"I have every right to say this y/n" I glared at the man in front of me. "You are no one to me" I yelled making every word clear to him. He clenched...
847K 34K 100
๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. -๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๏ฟฝ...
110K 6.2K 43
"Trust the apocalypse to push him out of the closet." ----- Taehyung and Jimin are alone. Completely and utterly alone. The first attack hit more tha...