My Immortal (A Niall Horan/On...

Door hipstapleaseee95

What would you do if you stayed 17 forever? A lot happens with this Immortal Lilianna. Traveling all over the... Meer

My Immortal (A Niall Horan Love Story)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four Part One
Chapter Four Part Two
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Tweleve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Author's Note
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-One
FAQ
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Epilogue
Heyy....
Surprise

Chapter Twenty

886 8 10
Door hipstapleaseee95

Chapter Twenty:

Niall POV

I knew the guys wanted to cheer Lilly up but I didn’t think they would take her to a club in the middle of the day. How they even got them to open it this early, I’ll never know but there is a lot of people here. I looked back at Lilly and she looked kind of uncomfortable. I walked over to where her and Harry were standing.

“Are you okay,” I asked close to her ear so she could hear me over the music. Harry took his hands out of his pockets and embraced his girlfriend into a deep kiss. I knew the reason behind it; he still liked Lilly, I wasn’t stupid.

She shrugged. “I’ve never been to a club before…”

I looked at her shocked. “You’re kidding me.” She shook her head. “Well, I’ll make sure to make this a great night.” I kissed her on her lips and took her hand to walk her over to the bar.

About two hours later, Lilly and Harry were so drunk they were done. They stumbled around the whole place and I could’ve sworn Lilly said that immortals couldn’t get drunk but here she was, more drunk than I was. I bet it had something to do with the stuff she took to make her ‘human’ again when she still had her powers. I wonder…

“Come on, Niall,” she slurred at me. “Come dance with me.” She had taken off my hoodie and was now wearing a thin v-neck black shirt that exposed the top of her breasts. Of course she looked hot like always and being that she was wearing that shirt and skinny jeans that showed off her figure, I got overprotective on her. She walked off, going to the dance floor and I instantly set down my drink and followed her.

As I was making my way over, a saw a guy that looked her up and down, a smile on his face. Just as he was about to dance with her, I grabbed her by her hips and planted my lips on hers, hard. She kissed back with the same force and then she moved to my neck. I saw the guy give me a look and I just stared at him until he walked away. Lilly turned around and began to grind on me to the beat of the song. I recognized it as Justin Bieber’s Beauty and a Beat and instantly danced with her.

We were moving and swaying to the beat when she turned around and whispered into my ear. “I want you to rock me.” Feeling the alcohol take over, I crashed my lips to hers again. She opened her mouth and I slipped my tongue in with ease.

Lilly POV

I rolled over in bed, my head throbbing with pain. My stomach didn’t feel too good either. I felt something hot on my body and when I opened my eyes, I saw Niall naked on top of me. I couldn’t remember anything from last night. “Niall” I said as I tried to get him up. I only got a groan as a response. “Niall, please get up.”

He rolled over off of me, but kept his arm tight around me. “I just want to lay here,” he groaned.

My stomach was really turning. “Niall…” He opened his eyes and looked at me. I covered my mouth with my hand because I felt like I was going to throw up right then and there. He let go of me and I instantly ran out of the room into the bathroom.

“Hey,” Harry exclaimed as I ran ahead of him and threw up into the loo. “Lilly….” He came up behind me and held my hair as his other hand rubbed circles in my back, I felt like complete shit…

“Who let her drink last night,” Niall asked as he stood in the doorway.

“I don’t know. Weren’t you watching her?”

“I saw her at the last minute. When she had her first drink, she was gone.” I threw up some more from last night. My stomach and head ached so badly. No wonder I never partied before.

Niall walked over to the medicine cabinet and got out some pulls while filling a small plastic cup with water from the tap. “Make sure she takes this.” His voice sounded off and kind of mad. Did he find it weird that I was getting close to Harry or that he was trying to help out? I couldn’t ask that question because some more contents from last night came up out of my mouth again.

Harry continued to hold my hair back and comfort me. “Are you okay?” I simply nodded as I wiped my mouth. “Niall is going to be okay.”

“I just don’t want him to be pissed at you. Nothing is going on between us.” He was silent so I looked back at him. “Harry, nothing is going on between us. You have Mel.”

“You don’t have to love Niall.”

I stood up. I couldn’t believe this was happening. “Of course I have to love Niall. He was made for me and I’ve waited so long to find him again.”

He stood up too, stepping close to me. “You can love someone else. You have before, I’m pretty sure.”

I stepped back. “Harry, no. Niall is your best mate and Mel is your girlfriend along with my friend. Stay with Mel or whoever else you want to fuck on the daily and I’ll stay with Niall. It’s just how it has to be.” He tried to say something else but I shook my head. Taking the pills Niall had set out for me, I left to go back into mine and Niall’s room. “Niall.” He turned around from putting his shirt on his head. I went over and hugged him tightly.

“What’s wrong, babe?” I shook my head in the crook of his neck, the tears falling. He hugged me back. “Tell me what’s wrong.”

“I love you, okay? You and only you.”

He chuckled. “I love you too. Where is this coming from? Did Harry say something to you?” When I didn’t answer, he took my face in his hands. “What did Harry say to you?”

“Niall…” He wiped some stray tears off of my checks with his thumb. “Don’t worry about it.”

“If he said anything to hurt you-“

“Of course he didn’t,” I said cutting him off. “I just don’t want to get in between you guys.”

He walked over to the edge of his bed and sat down. He placed me onto his lap and held me to his chest. “You’re not going to come in between Harry and I. He just needs to put his hormones in check. I’ve known that he’s liked you for some time. I was just hoping that Mel would be that girl to replace you in his life. Obviously I was wrong about that…”

“You knew?”

He nodded. “Everyone knew. Harry likes anything with boobs and legs that he can easily fuck. And because you say no to him, that’s making him chase after you more. I would say sleep with him once, but that still would make me pissed that he touched you the way that I should.”

“I would never sleep with Harry, even if I was drunk. I would never do that to you.”

He caressed my face. “And I love you for that.”

“I love you too.”

“Now, where’s my morning kiss?”

I scrunched up my face. “I have vomit breath…”

“True…” He leaned over and kissed me on my cheek. “That will do for now. You should lay back down.”

“Will you stay with me?”

“Of course.” We crawled back into bed and Niall held me into his arms. “I love you, Lilly”

“I love you too Niall.” My eyelids became heavy and I fell back to sleep.

Niall POV

I was kind of upset that Harry likes Lilly but I know she would never do anything to hurt me like go out with him. She told me herself she’d rather kill herself (if she could of course) before she would hurt me. I told her I would do the same.

As I was watching her sleep, something stood out to me. Her face which was usually round, was now an oval shape and no longer baby-faced. I thought I was seeing things at first but then I realized I wasn’t. It’s a small detail but I’ve learned that since I’m half immortal, my eyes can see things which human eyes can’t pick up. It’s always been like that but now I know the reason why. She looked like she was ageing.

With this in mind along with her getting hung over, I wondered what else this potion that she drank did to her. Did it make her not as strong? Of course that has to be a lie because I’ve seen her fight. Nothing has changed in that. I wanted to know the human aspects that she now took over again in her lifetime. Something seemed off and I knew it would lead back into that special drink. More importantly, I wanted to know if it made her able to have kids now.

I don’t know how long I was deep in thought as I looked over her face and body. She began to move under me and I instantly switched places so it would be more comfortable for her. I don’t know why, but I felt like if I touched her, she might break. And then I remembered that the only thing I saw her eat in awhile was the breakfast that Harry made yesterday. I felt anger build up in me but not towards her. It was towards myself as I should’ve watched her more carefully. Knowing that I had to get the boys’ opinion on this whole thing and make sure that I wasn’t overreacting.

“Liam,” I said as I poked my head into his neat room.

“What’s up Nialler,” he asked as he pulled a clean blue plaid shirt out of his drawer and slipped it on.

“When was the last time you saw Lilly eat?”

He looked at me weirdly but still answered the question. “Um… I think the last time I saw her eat was yesterday morning.”

“Can you remember anything before that?”

He shook his head. “Why?”

“She’s looking really thin…”

“Well, she did puke her guts out.”

I shook my head this time. “She wouldn’t look thin just by throwing up this morning.” His mouth formed into the shape of an ‘o’ as to be surprised. “I’ll go ask the others.”

“Ask Harry. He’s always with her.” My body stiffened but I still walked down the hall to go find Harry and the others.

“Haz?” I poked my head into his room only to find Mel sound asleep in his bed.

“What is it Niall,” I heard him ask behind me.

I quickly closed the door and turned around. “When was the last time you saw Lilly eat other than yesterday morning when you cooked?”

His eyebrows furrowed in thought. “That’s the only time I can remember. Why?”

I shoved passed him. “Don’t worry about it.”

“Niall.” He took hold to my arm and it took me a lot not to turn and strike him right there knowing that I was much stronger than he was.

“Don’t, Harry. I know you like Lilly, no, love Lilly. And I’m telling you not to worry about it. She’s my girlfriend, get it? Mine. This isn’t going to be like last time, do you hear me?”

“Just because I love Lilly doesn’t mean I can’t be her best friend. You can’t keep that from happening.”

“I swear to God, Harry. Do anything to Lilly, I will hurt you. I won’t kill you but I was seriously hurt you and you know that I would. She’s mine and Mel is yours. Keep it that way.” I growled the last part to him to make sure he got the message. I’m sure my eyes changed to a bright yellow because he looked seriously scared for a moment. I took my arm back and walked to find Zayn and Louis. Luckily they were in the living room.

“Whoa, what’s wrong Nialler,” Zayn asked as he patted the seat beside him on the couch.

I walked over there and put my head in my hands. “Harry is in love with Lilly and I’m pretty sure Lilly hasn’t been eating.”

“Whoa, slow down,” Louis exclaimed. “Harry is in love with Lilly?” I nodded my head. “But he has Mel.”

“She’s just a place holder. You know how Harry is.”

“Did he tell you he loved her himself,” Zayn asked next. I nodded my head again. “I’ll talk to him about it.”

“Better yet, we both will. Harry always listens to me.”

“And what’s about Lilly not eating?”

“When’s the last time you actually saw Lilly eat other than yesterday morning?” There was a long silence.

“I think that’s the only time we’ve seen her eat,” Zayn answered.

“Is she really not eating?”

I shrugged. “She looks really thin to me now and I know it’s not due to her puking today. It wouldn’t happen this fast.” I looked at them finally and they nodded their heads.

“We’ll watch her from now on,” Lou comforted.

“Yeah,” Zayn agreed. “We’ll make sure she eats from now on.”

“Thanks lads.”

Lilly POV

I felt something weird in the middle of my stomach or what I thought was my stomach. It felt like movement. I turned over in bed, thinking that I was just imagining things again. A few minutes later, the fluttering happened again. Sitting up completely now, I looked to my left and saw that Niall was no longer laying next to me. He probably got hungry or something. I looked down at my stomach and lifted up my shirt to get a better view. When I did so, I saw an imprint of a little foot push out on my stomach. I instantly became scared.

“Niall,” I yelled frantically. I don’t know what’s happening but I don’t like it. “Niall,” I yelled again when he didn’t come the first time.

“What’s wrong? What’s the matter?” He and the rest of the boys came in behind him, Harry being the last one to linger by the door. I pointed down to my stomach. “Do you feel sick again?”

I shook my head. “Look.” As if on cue, the foot imprint happened again before it quickly disappeared. I looked back up to Niall whose face was completely white.

“I don’t know what’s going on,” Lou said pretending to cry.

“Lilly, what’s the matter,” Liam asked more calmly. I motioned for them to come closer so they would be able to see it although Harry stayed close to the door, not even looking me in the eyes when I looked up. Niall was still in his state of shock. The foot appeared again.

“What the hell,” Zayn said confusingly as he leaned in closer.

“Oh my god,” Liam and Lou said at the same time. We all looked at Niall at that time and he just looked back at me, sadly.

“I was afraid that this was going to happen.”

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3K 62 21
What would you do if The two most important people In your life were gone in an instant? Well that's what happened to Haley Weatherly. What will she...
58.7K 1.2K 20
this story is in need of major editing. but read at your own risk, it's very clingy. sorry!
3.8K 13 29
What happens when you move in with five boys, one of them being your best friend? What happens when you start to love one of those five boys, only to...
268K 1.1K 99
What would life be like if you used to date Harry Styles before he famous? How would you act towards him when he comes back for you 3 years later? Me...