That's It For Tonight. (BoyxB...

By WhispersOfLove

(Sequel to Dangerous Love. You don't need to read Dangerous Love to understand this one.) Just like his dad'... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Epilouge

Chapter 7.

24.6K 769 258
By WhispersOfLove

Rylan on the side------------>

--------------------------------------

When I walked inside the classroom the next day, Rylan looked at me without saying anything and looked down at his phone again, like nothing had happened the day before. I shrugged carelessly and took at seat at the back of the classroom.

I have to admit that Rylan was one of the best fucks I have ever had, but that's the thing.

He is just another meaningless fuck, nothing more.
There is nothing more and now it's time to get over it and find another victim.

I sat down on my chair and shoot a quick glance at Rylan, there is no special reason for looking at him, I just know that he must be upset. Because that was the first and last time we were ever going to fuck again. I kinda envy him.

He got fucked by me. I mean can anything be better than that?

I don't think so.

So he should be kneeling down at my feet and kissing them, I did him a favour.

" Why are you looking at Romano's face like that?"

I rolled my eyes and looked over at Jace. " I am not looking at him. I'm looking at his hair and I happen to think that it looks uglier than usual." I replied and smirked.

Jace shook his head, disapprovingly. " I don't really know why you guys hate each other so much. I mean is it so hard to share the spotlight. Both of you are great football players and you both are good looking guys, so just get over all this."

I glared at him with squinted eyes and hit him on the back of his head making him yelp.  Almost everybody turned around to look at us, including the teacher who was writing something on the blackboard.

" Hey! What was that for?" He asked rubbing the back of his head.

" That's for being a stupid ass. Don't ever say that again. I'm THE best player on the team and THE hottest and sexiest guy this town has ever seen. Finito! Nobody else can compete, not even Rylan. He is just a fuck. Literally! " I said loudly for everybody to hear with a smirk on my face. They need to know the facts, and Rylan needs to know that I don't give a shit about him and that yesterday was just a mistake.

" You definitely are Jacob" A girl said with a flirty smile, her friends nodded and blushed when I winked at them.

" What did you say?"

I looked at the side and noticed that Rylan had stood up from his seat and was now standing beside me, looking down at me with a frown.

" You heard me." I replied standing up, our chests touching and faces inched apart. We kept glaring at each other until the teacher interrupted.

" Mr. Steele and Mr. Romano, how dare you talk while I'm teaching?" She yelled across the classroom.

I turned my head and looked at her. " How dare you teach, when we are talking?" I responded making her eyes widen in surprise and the rest of the class laugh loudly.

"Both of you, to the principal's office. Right now!" she huffed pointing a finger at the door, her cheeks red from embarrassment.

I smirked and didn't hesitate as I walked outside and down the hallway. I heard Rylan's steps behind me as I walked further down.

" You fucker!" I heard Rylan yell before he slammed me against a locker and punched me right in the face. I groaned in pain and reached up to touch my lip. I could feel the metallic taste of blood in my mouth. I put a finger on my upper lip and wiped away the blood calmly, before looking at Rylan with a twisted smile.

" Thank you for that one Rylan." I said before walking forward and punching him so hard in the face that he lost his balance and feel over, clutching his nose in his hands and groaning in pain. Blood was oozing from his nose and it looked really painful.

Good! That's what he get's for punching me.

I heard footsteps coming towards us and looked up with the most innocent face I had ever pulled before.

"What in god's name is going on here?" Mr. Patrick asked us, as he helped Rylan to his feet. Rylan was glaring at me and I smirked, winking at him. When Mr. Patrick looked at me I once again put on my innocent face.

" Are any of you going to answer me?" He asked impatiently.

When none of us said anything, he sighed and ordered us to the principal's office. Once we reached his office, the secretary saw us and ran over with a roll of paper, putting it over Rylan's nose.

 " What happened to him?"  She cried looking over at me.

I shrugged " Self-defense."

She rolled her eyes." Mr. Albert is waiting for both of you, just go inside." She said calmly and departed from us to sit down on her chair again.

We both went inside and the principal looked up and I thing he is so used to seeing us that it doesn't even surprise him when be walk inside his office anymore.

" Welcome! It took you long enough." He said with a frown.

" We couldn't find the way." I shrugged innocently smiling at him.

" Both of you have been here at least a hundred times." He pointed out not liking my joke at all.       

I was going to give him a smart ass reply when he put his hand up. " I'm not in the mood today, Jacob. I had a fight with Margaret today. "

Margaret is his wife and they have had some difficulties in the past months and he wasn't the same funny and patient Mr. Albert anymore.

 I looked at him with fake concern and just to put up a good act I looked down at my hands and sighed." My dad's are also fighting a lot lately Mr. Roberts, and I know how hard it is to go through these things."

" They are? But I have never seen anyone love each other more than they do, I would never peg them for the type that argues."

"They aren't as happy as they look." I sighed sadly, I had no idea I was such a good actor.

I glanced at Rylan and saw that he was giving me a hateful glare, his right hand holding up the paper towel that was resting on his nose to stop the bleeding.

" I didn't know you had family problems Jacob, but you shouldn't take out your anger on other people. It's not healthy." He said with concern.

" I know, but Rylan hit me and I lost control....and...and.. it's just really hard." I murmured pretending to wipe away a tear from the corner of my eye.

I almost laughed, but put myself together and tried not to look at any of them.  I was surely going to laugh if I saw their faces right now. I had no idea Mr. Albert was such an idiot. He is a bigger fool than I thought. He actually believes me.

I could feel Rylan hissing from anger beside me and when he was about to say something I interrupted him before he could start his sentence.

" I just need a nap, my head hurts. They kept me up all night with their arguing." I rubbed my temples for affect and closed my eyes.

Mr. Albert nodded in understanding before speaking." You can collect your things from your classroom and go home for the day. You need rest. And I'm really sorry about your parents."

I nodded and stood up, thanking him before walking outside with a wicked smile on my face. I walked to the classroom, collected my things, and made my way outside again giving my teacher a smirk as I walked out.

I  walked to my car, opened the door and was about to sit inside when a hand pulled me back and I instantly knew who it was. I sighed in annoyance and turned around looking at Rylan.

" What the fuck was that? You left them to think it was my fault?"

" Well, you started it."

His eyes widened. " I started it....I started it..You..You." He didn't know what to say and I could feel the anger fleeing from him as he glared at me hatefully. "You are fucked up."

I raised a brow at him." I wasn't the one getting fucked yesterday. You were a good fuck, I must say."

That comment just pissed him off, he got a hold of my collar and slammed me against the car door, his face red with anger. His brown eyes flickered with something I didn't recognize making me frown in confusion.

" Are you done yet?" I asked smiling.

He didn't say anything and I didn't want to hurt his pretty face anymore so I grabbed a hold of his crotch and pushed myself closer to him, flicking my tongue over his lips and bit his bottom lip tugging and sucking on it.

I forgot how good he tastes.

He almost gave in when I squeezed his crotch, but before I could give him a proper kiss. He pushed me away and glared at me.

" Fuck you!" He spat, before turning around and walking inside the school building with heavy steps.

I sighed and ran my hand threw my hair before opening the car door and sitting down, closing the door after me. I turned on Hall of fame by The Script ft. Will.i.am, and turned the volume up as I drove home.

The ride was quick and when I opened the front door, throwing my bag somewhere in the hallway, I looked around to see River and Jayden standing in the hall, looking at me with  their hands in folded on their chest and their faces with frowns.

"Hi mother!" I said looking over at River." Hi dad!" I looked over at Jayden with a sweet innocent smile "How are you this fine evening?"

River rolled his eyes and Jayden shook his head "Not so good, according to you." Jayden said making me wince from the calm tone of his voice.

Jayden is the only person that sometimes scares me. Especially when he uses his calm voice, that means he is really angry and nothing good happens when he is angry, trust me.

"So you heard?"

"Heard? The principal called us and asked us to not fight when you are home because apparently you can't handle your parents fighting and it affects you in school and you hit other classmates because you can't control the anger." River snapped angrily.

I put my hands up in surrender" Sorry. Sorry. I just didn't want detention."

"Well, you should have thought about that before you hit the poor guy in the face. You almost broke his nose."

" I said I was sorry. Can we stop talking about this? I have things to do?"

Jayden raised his brows and looked at me "We are far from done with this. You have to apologize to that kid you punched and you have to tell the principal that you lied and you have to finish the punishment he gives you without any complaints. Is that clear?"

"What!? Why?! It wasn't that bad."

"It wasn't that bad?  Are you kidding?" River asked shaking his head.

I groaned and sighed. "Fine, it was bad. But Rylan punched me first. He started it."

"I know you, Jayden. You probably pissed him off, no wonder he would get angry." Jayden stated calmly.

He knows me to well.

" I did not! Romano is just a stupid asshole."

River raised a  brow and shook his head. " How many times have I told you not to curse?"

I shrugged. " Apparently not enough."

" Romano?" Jayden said with wide eyes. "Is his father Eddie Romano?"

I shrugged not really caring about his father. But Rylan had mentioned him a couple of times, but I never really paid attention to that." Yeah, that's the guy. What the hell is so special about him?"

"He is a legend. Best football player in the entire world. How can you not know about him? And you call yourself a football fan?"

I shrugged carelessly and was about to walk up to my room when Jayden spoke.

" Get dressed we are going over there and you are apologizing in person for what you did."

I turned around and almost screamed. "That's so fucking unfair. I'm not doing that. Just forget it. That is the last thing I'll ever do. I'm not apologizing to that fucked up loser. Never!"

5 minutes later I was in the front seat of Jayden's car driving towards hell.

-------------------'

I am extremely sorry for the late update. I was super busy, but hopefully it won't be long until next upload. Again, I am really really sorry :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29 0 20
Rylan Helton is in high school with someone he loves so much but when this Harvey Porter guy moves next door to him. He feels something for Harvey af...
3.7M 96.1K 38
Tyler Lewis is a 17-year-old openly gay boy who's been heartbroken so many times. After finding a new "love" his parents were afraid that his heart w...
2K 115 16
We pick up book 3 the same night of Art and Fiats wedding. After their perfect vacation it's sobering to return home back to the things they felt the...
25.9K 441 29
It was the most fucked up idea. Offering up his self dignity to give pleasure to his one enemy, Kai, just because he was afraid he'd have his ass ki...