My Thug Friend

By longlive_keychain

More

My Thug Friend
My Thug Friend
My ThuG Friend
MY ThuG Friend
MY ThuG Friend
My ThuG FRiend
My THug FrienD
my thug friend
My thug Friend
MY thUg friend
MY THug FRiend
My Thug frienD
My THUG friend
My Thug FRIEND
My ThUg FrIeNd
my thug FRIEND
MY
My Thug
My Thug Friend
MY thug friend
M
My
My T
RIP
MY TH
MY THU
MY THUG
MY THUG F
MY THUG FR
MY THUG FRI
Kemani
Rich
I do

Short

439 18 0
By longlive_keychain

We rode up to a big white mansion and got out. I got Charm and Ella out. Phillip grabbed Kemani and I grabbed Beau and Heaven. We took them in the house and got settled in. I put them in bed and took a shower. I cuddled up with Phillip and watched a movie. I was still up at 3 a.m. I walked around the house. "What are you doing" I heard Phillip say from behind me. I jumped and turned around. "Nothing" I said. I could hear him smile. "Well come back to bed then" he said. I nodded and followed him back to our room. I went to sleep on his chest.

I woke up on a pillow with a cold space next to me. I looked at a piece of paper that read go to the bathroom. I got up and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I grabbed my towel and dried off. There was a note on the mirror that said get dressed. I walked in my closet and put on a sports bra, leggings, a button up, and my all black KDs. I saw a note on my door that said go downstairs and eat. I went downstairs and saw everyone was gone. I ate me a sandwich and put my dish in the sink. I turned around to see Phillip on one knee. I examined him.

He had on black slacks, a button up, and his black forces. He had a fresh cut and a gold chain on. His lips were moving but I wasn't paying attention until he said "Will you marry me". I nodded my head yes and a big smile spread across his face. He kissed me and spun me around. He slid a big diamond ring on my finger.

We went to the mall and shopped and I flooded Instagram with pics of us. I bought stuff for the kids and us. We stopped to eat then went home. We got ready for bed and one thing led to another.

ONE MORE CHAPTER TO THIS BOOK.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 1.3K 32
951K 35.8K 38
2.3K 77 14
15.4K 433 30