•'Sibling'• [Boboiboy Reverse...

By sam_scribblez

An albino crash lands in the station's landing area. Our hero can recognize and name him. Things get way too... More

Vacation in a Station
Canteen Chaos
Test Results
Test Results Pt.2
Fiendfyre's Challenge
Cadet Reverse
Powerful
Powerful 2.0
Powerful 3.0
Powerful 4.0
Infirmary Gossip
Hanging Around
Firm Grasp
Puppeteer
Earth

Prolougue

3.7K 110 3
By sam_scribblez

The story of the kid with powers, famously spread throughout. He's been the hero of Earth for years now. He's the golden child, perfect though reckless. 

There's multiple versions of this story. Maybe you've heard stories where his father is out in space with his own power sphera, or maybe a story where he's simply just a fictional character and not a real person at all.

Now, my version of this story, that I'm sure you've never heard of before, begins with a boy that dons snow white hair, of the same bloodline and heritage as our hero...

Oh?

His brother, Reverse. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 60 7
In an alternate timeline, BoBoiBoy/Kurai rejected their hug, because he is too lost in his anger and vengeance, thus staying evil. Now, TAPOPS will h...
48.1K 3.4K 32
"My little brother's my source of happiness... ... how about yours?" [BBB Air & BBB Angin (Sibling AU)] {Disclaimer: I do NOT own BoBoiBoy nor any of...
26K 1.1K 17
After lots of struggles and fighting, Boboiboy's team had always win. But what will happen when a new enemy arrives and capture Ochobot from them? A...
58.5K 2.1K 18
[C O M P L E T E D] At the flouting island,where Boboiboy and the gang fought with Bora ra, the fight ended with the gang sending Bora ra suck into h...