Tied Together By Love ✓

By IamMeteorKnight

[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) ❝For the world, it was... More

· i n t r o d u c t i o n ·
· c h a r a c t e r s ·
2| New CEO
3| Wedding
4| Yes or Yes
5| Should I Marry Him
6| Before The D-Day
7| Our Seven Vows
8| Mission Irritate Her
9| You're Dead
10| Jealous Much
11| We're Young
12| Not Just A Mere Crush
13| She likes Mr Doctor
14| Is he the ONE
15| The Ruler
16| Accusations
17| Prank backfires too I
18| Prank backfires too II
19| Natasha in hospital
20| Your taste, my Cake
21| First kiss
22| Mr Shy is scared
23| Trending Pregnancy news
24| Red Is For The Deal
25| I don't Care about Him
26| The Culprit
27| 30 days of her Leave
28| Him being sorry
29| Drunken Beauties
30| Seduction
31| Accident
32| Voldemort of mom's life
33| Flirting and Jealousy
34| I love you, Idiot
35| Fasting
36| Closer
37| Shrey's Wedding
38| Knowing each other
39| Loving You
40| The Man Dadi loves
41| Stay away
42| Barging through the window
43| Wedding bells, again
44| Will you be my Girlfriend
45| Honeymooning
46| His Birthday
Really??
47| They're married
48| Business Party
49| Strict Rules
50| Life of 3 weeks
51| Anger and Mood Swings
52| Cravings
53| Mehndi
54| Dhruv Weds Natasha
55| Together
QnA
Epilogue
#2 Natasha and Dhruv's story
Bonus Chapter One
Bonus Chapter Two
Bonus Chapter Three
Need Your Suggestion

1| From The Beginning

57K 2.7K 390
By IamMeteorKnight

Started writing on 21st April 2020.
Completed on 23rd April 2020.
Word count : 1200 words
(The sentences between inverted commas are the dialogues which they speak while the rest of the sentences are their thoughts)

Also, they're just fifteen here, and so their vocabulary.
___________________________________

When Ayaan and Divya were 15 :

In school,
- D I V Y A -

Here I am, once more, first in class. I feel like I'm on top of the world.

No, I'm not high! It's just the aftermath of being the highest ranker.

What about that Ayaan? Still the last! Loser! As he came in my view, I knew I had to begin the taunting. "Hey! Ayaan wait." I shouted and he turned to me while smiling.

Why was he smiling? And that even so badly. Such a loser and maniac he was! "How are you Mr Ayaan? I heard you got the last position in class. Pretty sad. Well, that doesn't matter, you're always last. Nothing's new." (Note the sarcasm)

Now this was what I wanted to see. His face was like a person who lost everything in life.

"I really pity you. You should study more. You know, now-a-days we have tuitions. You can opt for one. Well, what about your parents. You would get a tight slap and a lecture for one hour. That's so sad." I taunted. And there was his face, expressionless. Such a good thing God has done to me.

This is the day I always wait for every year!

And then he started in an ironic way, "You don't have to take care of me. I'm really fine. And also you should really take care of yourself. See how fat you are. You should exercise daily. Because, if you die then I have to come to your funeral and I would have no one who could make me understand that I'm so intelligent and handsome. You know."

This guy is insane!

Here I was taunting him and in return he was really irritating me. I would just kill him if I get a chance! No I can't. If I kill him then I would have to go to jail and then I won't be able to study.

And then, he just moved on from my way without allowing me to speak a word. I mean, am I a fool?

Well I'm not.

I'm the topper.

T. O. P. P. E. R.

Now, I have a plan. I would tell everyone that he came last, 100th place in class. Even those students who don't study for an year are better than him!

"Hey listen everyone!" I shouted standing in front of the class. "Ayaan is once more our egg omelet. He is still the last!"

"What? He's last? But who cares, he's so handsome." Said Navya in a flirty way.

"What? What did you say? Handsome? Hahaa!" I started laughing. Seriously handsome? "If he's handsome then I'm Cleopatra. He's like a donkey. Wait! Calling him donkey will be a disrespect to donkey species."

××

This question is to be solved by Euclid's theorem!

I was giving my maths exam and it was easy.

And then, I heard the voice which I hate the most, "Hey! What's the answer of the first question? Tell fast." He asked, showing me the number he had marked on the question paper with a blue marker.

Really? Was I the only person left to ask the answer from?

"I'm fat, my brain is fat. I don't know the answer. Sorry." I answered him in a lowly pitiful voice while the teacher was busy in signing the extra answer sheets.

It's his fault!

He always calls me and my brain fat!

"You!! Okay, don't tell. I'll ask someone else." He said and gave me a smile. Smile? Really?

What was he?

A small boy and his ego is on peaks.

His so called ego!!

××

"Now we'll have our current year's first rank holder, Divya on stage to speak some words. And you all, listen it carefully." Announced the teacher and everyone nodded. They had no choice.

I came on the stage and started, "Good morning everyone." And at the same moment, that egg started clapping and instructed everyone to do same. "As the Charles Buxton once said-"

The idiot instructed his orchestra to start, making me shut.

Let the speech finish!

And I'll tell you what I am!

But I'm not a person who would be defeated by him. So I continued my speech, "You will never find time for anything. If you want time, you must make it." And then he instructed to beat the drums more hard and loud, and smiled at me.

No, he laughed at me!

Huh, he's such a moron!

I continued my speech and started shouting on my highest pitch. "We all live once, so what we do now will determine who we'll become." But then that idiot again increased the pace and loudness of the drums and trumpets.

And the thing which I was most afraid of happened. The bell rang.

Back to class!

I wasn't able to complete my speech because of him.

That bloody moron!

Idiot!

×× ××

- A Y A A N -

I got the last position in class.

Last!

Now, that Divya would tease me. Petty me! I had to stay away from that piggy. Just when I was in my thoughts to go away from her, she saw me.

I'm gone for sure! I have to show her that I'm fine.

Smile my face. Smile!

She smirked and started her non-sensible chatter box, "How are you Mr Ayaan? I heard you got the last position in class. Pretty sad. Well, that doesn't matter, you're always last. Nothing's new."

How could someone taunt me? Such a stupid!

But now I had to show her that I was alright.

But before I could say something in my defence, she started once more, "I really pity you. You should study more. You know, now-a-days we have tuitions. You can opt for one. Well what about your parents. You would get a tight slap and a lecture for one hour. That's so sad."

It was my fault that I was hearing her nonsense. If there was someone else, I would have beaten him up so that he could not speak. But she's a girl!

Sigh!

Okay relax! Take it easy.

I took a stand for myself, "You don't have to take care of me. I'm really fine. And also you should really take care of yourself. See how fat you are. You should exercise daily. Because, if you die then I have to come to your funeral and I would have no one who could make me understand that I'm so handsome. You know." I saw her face and got a clear sign that she was irritated. So, I decided to move from there.

But she was just what I thought.

That girl started to shout that I came last. This girl is insane!

Leave it! Let's move out of the class Ayaan.

××

How would this question be solved?

How to do?

I don't want to come last and take her taunts.

Let's ask from her.

What an idiotic idea!

I quietly asked the answer of the first question. But she had to say various sentences instead of telling a simple answer. "I'm fat, my brain is fat. I don't know the answer. Sorry."

I know, I call her fat piglet but she could atleast help me in the exam.

Leave it! I can ask from someone else. I won't be easily defeated by her words.

××

Today was her speech.

I decided to teach her a lesson for not telling me the answer that day. A naive revenge, right? I know. I cleared my throat and told everyone in my band, "Everyone get ready. When I'll instruct, just start it on my beats. Okay."

And then she came.

Let her speak the first line.

When she spoke the first line, I knew it was the right time. So, I started clapping and told everyone to follow the same. And then, she started again. So, I just instructed them to increase the pace by waving my hands.

Let her speak.

When I increased the loudness, she shouted like she was going to die. But I'm always two steps ahead of her. So I instructed them to increase the pace more and more.

And, the bell rang.

Hurray!

She lost.

Her face was like a irritated lost warrior. But she's not a warrior, she's a pig.

I always wait for these moments!

*****

TIED TOGETHER BY LOVE 💍

This video☝☝ is from a drama. The first situation from this video where she was giving the speech is just like in the story when Divya was giving speech and Ayaan was irritating her.

So decided to use it.

Please, if you like it and want me to continue then vote!! And comment too!
As I'm busy in studies but if I get more comments and votes then I'll try to write new chapters in short time.

Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 23.3K 49
Dev Dixit : A fun loving smart mamma's boy who is very casual and pays no heed of what others think about him he likes to do whatever he feels right...
2.8M 164K 76
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
11.3K 627 11
*NOT EDITED * ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── Anaya Gupta Handsome jerk!! ●・○・●・○・● Adhyansh Rajput You are mine sweetheart ●~●~●~●~ "Leave me Adhyansh...
1.6M 65.6K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...