Where I Belong (BxB) HIATUS

By MsBooPotato

NOVEMBER 30 2019 Warning! This is a BoyXBoy story if it's not your thing please do not read and leave hate c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
HIATUS
Chapter 29

Chapter 20

4.8K 165 18
By MsBooPotato

⚠️Warning ⚠️ Violence and bed scene ahead. You have been warned!

Austin's POV

I never thought that this could happen.

Never in my entire life.

The Alpha was not expecting this as well. That his good son would challenged him to a battle for the throne.

But here we are.

My father kept his eyes locked to mine as he shift only half of his body and I did the same. He taught me all the things I need to know, he taught me how to win this fight...

And I'll win this no matter what.

I don't know if he regrets teaching me because I am confident that I will be the one who will remain standing in the end.

"Father. " My clenched my fist as I stepped backwards, preparing to attack. "I am sorry. " His eyes twitched a bit as the atmosphere changed.

For my mate, for my Cole...

"Austin! " He attacked first and I couldn't help but to feel disappointed on how slow he became.

With no effort needed, I successfully dodged his claws. My father and the head warrior trained me well, I am very grateful.

He shouted in so much pain when he realized that his left hand was already dislocated as I grabbed it from his back.

"AUSTIN! " He growled as he tried to use his right hand to reach me. He was able to lay a claw on my cheeks causing my skin to bleed from its sharp.

"Father, " He let out another scream from a terrible agony when I kicked the back of right knee will all my might. I heard a crack from it and was surprised on how fragile my father was. "Give it up. "

He fell on the ground with his forehead pressed against the mud. His left arm was still fixed on his back to hold him still.

My father is very tricky. To be honest, he often wins from his stupid little antics.

I tried to push it aside, but I couldn't prevent myself from thinking on how cowardly he paved his way in winning.

Fortunately, he could never use it from me.

"Austin, you son of a bitch... " I glared at the back of his head.

"How dare you... " I growled in anger when he insulted not only me, but my mother as well. "I am the son of your wife! " He groaned in pain as I twisted his left arm.

He tried to break free but it was useless.

Father, how did you become so weak?

"You do not fit the role of the Alpha anymore, Father. " I whispered, but he heard it loud and clear.

He let out a chuckle before glaring at me from his shoulder.

"Then prove me that you do. " He smirked. "Kill me. " My eyes widen. "Do it, prove me! "

I clenched my free hand as I gritted my teeth.

How admirable, but...

"I was prepared for that. " His eyes widen in fear when he realized how serious I was.

I challenge him for the throne, our lives is on the line and I know that I might need to take my father's life for it.

"A-Austin? " I raised my right hand as preparing my sharp claw to finish this fast.

I'll do it as painless as possible.

"Father-" A sharp pain suddenly struck me to my chest, causing me to step backward as my knees begun to weaken.

W-what is this?! The pain was too much and I closed my eyes, tightly as I feel it pierce deeper.

I fell on the ground as my strength disappeared into thin air. My breathing became unstable and I grabbed on my chest.

I was so confused on why this is happening until my wolf begun to cry in betrayal. My eyes widen as it watered up from pain when I realized...

Someone is mating with my mate.

N-no, that can't be!

'Cole?!' I tried to reach him, but he did not response. I continued calling his name, but-

No! This is wrong! I-I need to stop him...

I tried to push myself up, but I ended on the ground once again. The pain was unbearable and the thoughts of Cole being taken away increase the agony.

I clenched my fist against the ground as tears begun to fall. I shouted in pain as I slammed my fist on the mud.

"Cole... Please don't... " I closed my eyes, tightly as I cry. "Don't do this to me... Please, please... "

"The visitor seems to be enjoying the night. " My father said in amusement from my back.

No... He can't...

He can't.

A sting of pain hits the back of my neck and everything went pitch black.

And the fear of losing Cole had brought me nightmares in my sleep.

Cole's POV

"You came again. " He smirked down at me and as my whole body shivered from what he have done. "That was the 2nd time yet I still do not have my share. " He chuckled as I tried to catch my breath.

I'm already in a mess yet it looks like we are only starting... My wolf won't even stop crying from the betrayal that I am doing and it's so painful to listen to, but please bare with me.

This is our only way out. And no matter how much you call for our mate he will not come. Though, I thought I heard him calling my name awhile ago.

But that is impossible.

He had abandoned us... Once we have Arias's mark, me and my wolf won't feel any pain any longer.

My wolf kept howling and my chest clenched in pain.

I'm sorry, just a little bit more...

I closed my eyes tightly as Arias pushed deeper at the same time he let out a groan from the pleasure.

This will be a long night...

"Arias... " I breathed out and he bent down to kissed my head. My teary eyes slowly opened up and meet his blue eyes.

Wow... How pretty...

My lips slowly parted from the awesome sight of his. My cheeks warmed up when he suddenly smirked.

"N-no- mgn! A-Arias enough..." I begged as he thrust in and out inside me again, meeting the pace of his hand around my throbbing member. I threw my head back as I shivered from the pleasure yet Arias did not stop.

My moans turned to scream as I arched my back at the same time he increased his pace.

Everything is in a mess, my mind is losing it!

"I-I'll go crazy- ah! " He let out a chuckle as I pulled his face away from me. "E-enough please... I can't take it anymore... " I begged and he slowly pulled his manhood out.

I felt so empty all of the sudden and my eyes looks at him confused.

"I don't want to force you even more." He brushed the strands of my hair with his fingers as he smiled down at me. "Do you really want me to stop?"

My eyes widened a bit as my cheeks felt hot for some reason.

"No... " I mumbled as I wrapped my arms across his neck and he chuckled at me. Those were so deep, hearing it closer makes my ear perked up in delight.

"What do you want me to do, Cole? " He asked as he ran his finger on the tip of my- I gasped when he grabbed it a bit tight. "Cole? " He called my attention and my lips formed a thin line before I pulled him closer. Pressing my face against his neck so he won't see how embarrassed I am right now.

"Please... " I closed my eyes, tightly. "Messed me up even more. " I whispered and the beat of his heart increased its pace against mine. My cheeks felt so warm, t-that is so embarrassing-!

"Oh Cole... " His member pressed on my entrance and I breathed in to relax my nerves or it'll be painful.
"I'm sorry... " He whispered against my lips and I slowly opened my eyes. "I can't be gentle anymore. "

My eyes went wide as I screamed in pain when he entered me fully without any warning as soon as those words escaped his lips.

I arched my back as my legs trembled from the pleasure and pain he caused. He then pulled away and lifted my right leg on his shoulder and even if I was still trying to cope up from the sudden thrust, he decided to start exploring.

His huge member started to grow even more as he thrust in and out of me. He meant his word that he cannot be gentle, but...

"A-Arias... " I grabbed the cloth beneath me as he increased his pace even more. My mind is going blank and I can feel the inside of me getting messed up too much.

With that thing inside, I am afraid it wouldn't be back to normal anymore...

"Cole... " He moaned as he wrapped his arms on my waist and pulled me up to sit on his lap to get a better access. "You ready?" He asked as he put both of his arms under my knees and across my back. My eyes widen when he clasped his fingers behind my back, knowing full well this position will be the end of me.

"W-wait! " I gasped so loud as he started digging deeper in an unimaginable speed that made my mind lost it. My senses seems to disappeared as I focused on the sensitivity of my mad member brushing on Arias's stomach and the sweet spot that he never miss to hit.

"Hang on Cole. " He laughed, but I barely heard it as my body jumped in pleasure as I came once again, but that didn't stop him again.

My voice gone so weird and all... Arias soon came inside me, spreading his seed deeper in me while my whole body won't stop shaking from the pleasure.

Arias have no mercy, Austin was much more gentle but this will be my escape.

Finally. My eyes watered up as Austin's smile flashed on my head.

"Arias. " I moaned as I clutched my fingers on his back. I slowly tilted my head on the side as I kept my eyes close. I am so tired, that I begun to feel dozy. "Mark me... "

Please, let this be the end.

***

Hi!

I'm sorry the bed scene was not that good... I'll try harder next time.

Anyways, sorry for the mistakes and such.

Next update will be on May 1.

Thank you for reading! 😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 6.9K 40
Alexi is your average high school junior. He gets good enough grades, he has an amazing best friend, and his family is super caring. But, there is a...
3.5M 118K 56
Kyle is a very homophobic Alpha and he also has full of hatred towards Colleen - the youngest and weakest Omega in the pack. One night on Colleen's...
452 61 13
Noah is a 17 year old omega werewolf with an extreme level social anxiety, self-doubt and suffers from terrible nightmares. He has a lot of trouble s...
1.2M 40.6K 51
Sam never searched for his mate, always the lone wolf. The thought of a mate was always in the back of his mind but he wasn't eager to find his othe...