The Teacher and The Gangster...

By BTS_INFIRES123

- "Don't go near him. Don't talk to him. Don't make eye contact with him. And most importantly, stay away fro... More

New Student
Tall, Dark and Handsone
Coffee?
She's cute
I think I have a crush
Only because you were Friends
She's a drug
He's dangerous
I got you
Sweetness
Silence
Who are you?
No
Goodnight
What am I to you?
More than just a teacher
Lies
Happy Valentines
Left
I will never hurt you
You're okay
I want you
Jungkook
Yes
I love you
I've fallen
Take me to him
Nothing but the truth
With all my heart
Taehyung
More than ready
Treat you
I'm umm...
He's dead
He was there
Taken
Never meant to be yours
Only you
Get you out of here
One last time
Lucky
Nothing
Marry me?
NEW BOOK !

Promise me

6.3K 285 36
By BTS_INFIRES123

Author POV

"...Take me to him..."

You were now in Jimin's deluxe car as he begins to race off to where Jungkook was.

- "Where is he?" You ask, as he just looks at you a little hesitant.

- "Well, he's at a club" he answers.

You just nod at his answer as memories of the night in the club flood back to you.

- "Jungkook doesn't have a girlfriend" he says, clearing up your thoughts. "But he has been playing around" he says.

You look down as you play with your fingers, not knowing what to say.

- "I'm sorry"

- "No, that's alright. You answered all the questions that I've been pondering about for the past two years" you say, smiling faintly at him.

He turned to look at you for a second. And in that second, he understood why Jungkook fell for you. He saw the innocence and purity in you, the kind hearted person that Jungkook spoke so fondly about to Jimin.

He understood.

You wondered if this was the fate your aunty was talking about? Or did you just create this fate to happen?

The drive was a little long as Jimin makes his way to a club that seemed to be in the inner city.

You finally arrive at the busy club as you catch Jimin getting a lot of attention from the women, after meeting the glares you were encountering from them.

- "This way Y/n" Jimin says, as he directs the way for you.

- "Oh right, thanks"

You could see that Jimin was very popular at this club as he seemed to greet a few people.

- "Hey Mr Kim" Jimin voices as he bro hugs the guy at the door.

- "Hey Jimin, who you got here with you today?" He asks, looking at you up and down.

He smiles at him before going closer to Mr Kim.

- "Someone special" he answers, smiling as you just stand there confused.

- "Well go on in Miss Special" Mr Kim announces as you just nod and walk into the loud club. This is why you hated clubs.

Jimin leads the way down the way through the luxurious club stairs. He stops you for a second, scanning the club for the man you dearly loved.

- "Where is he?" You ask, as you make your way next to Jimin.

- "I don't know but he should be here somewhere" he answers as you just nod. "Why don't you go take a seat, and I'll look for him" Jimin suggests.

- "Noo, its fine, I'll look for him too" you reply as both of you head down the stairs. "He's probably here somewhere, we'll split up" you tell Jimin as he just nods.

- "Yeah, that's a good idea"

- "Oh, and Jimin" you call as he turns around to face you. "Thank you" you say, smiling faintly as he nods at your kindness.

The both of you part your ways trying to look for Jungkook. The loud music rang in your ears as you try to pass through the dancing scene. You manage to somehow push past the younger and sophisticated dancers, making your way to the bar finally.

You search frantically round the bar but he was no where to be seen.

- "Looking for someone?"

You turn around looking for the owner of the voice.

- "You look a little thirsty? Let me buy you a drink" an elder man voiced, as he eyes you up and down.

- "That's quite alright" you say, before turning around, trying to get away from him.

He grips on to your wrist quickly, catching you from going any further as he pulls you in.

Fear struck your body a little as his actions became aggressive.

You hated being taken of advantage of.

- "Let go of me" you spit.

- "Let's not be too hasty and lets have a drink. Shall we?" He asks, slightly brushing your soft brown hair away from your face.

You try yanking your arm away but his grip was strong.

- "Let go"

- "You really think you can defeat a mans strength? It makes me wanna try harder" he says, his large hand tightening around your small wrist.

- "I said let go of me" you say, getting a little angry and frightened at the same time. A smirk becomes apparent in his features as he looks you in the eye, bringing you closer.

- "I will. Once you have a drink with me" he mentions.

You look at him and he could see the evident fear and anger in your eyes. You bring your free arm up only for it to be pulled away with strength.

You look around confused, as the man lay on the floor as you hear glass shatter.

Eyes turn to look at the scene. A tall figure towering over the old man.

He pulls another hard punch on the mans face as his hands dripped with blood. His chest heaved heavily.

Your heart beats rapidly as you now had an idea who the tall man was. Your eyes widen in shock.

- "Jungkook?"

He doesn't hear you as he grabs the man by his collar, bringing him up to his feet, before engraving another punch to the guys right cheek. Blood runs from the mans lips and nose as you stand there in shock.

The man scoffs as he chuckles deeply.

- "Is she yours?" He asks, letting out a dark laugh. "Who shall I ask to kneel, you or her? I would prefer to see her kneel"

And that was enough for Jungkook to loose his mind as he goes in for a volley of punches.

- "Jungkook, stop" you call.

All attention had turned to Jungkook and the man as Jungkook leashes his anger.

You try to hold his arms back from any more runs, but you were not a match for his power.

- "Jungkook please, I beg you! Stop!" you say, scared that he might kill this man. But that doesn't stop him. "Jungkook, stop. Please don't do this!" You say, as you manage to face him.

- "Jungkook, please stop!" You beg, hugging his body tight in order for him to stop. His musky familiar fragrance filled your nose, which you missed so much.

He slowly stops what he's doing, looking down at your frightened figure.

- "Please..."

He slowly loosens as his chest heaves up and down from anger. He quickly grabs for your hand, dragging you away from the scene.

You take a quick turn to see the man lying on the floor, tired and beaten as you're pulled away by Jungkook.

- "You did not have to do that" you tell him.

He doesn't say a word, as fury was still evident in his expression. His eyes were beady black, and his features were sharp, his eyebrows raised. He slams you on the brick wall in a swift movement, as you stand there awe struck.

Silence filled the street.

Silence.

He looks at you deeply, not being able to believe his eyes. He finally saw the beautiful face he dreamed of every night. The girl that remained in his heart for the past two years was right in front of him all of a sudden.

Your heart hammered, it wasn't the dark beating that you had experienced all these years but it was turbulent push from within. A great wave tiding in your heart.

The pressure of Jungkook's heart urges the words from his mouth. This horrible pressure.

- "Is... it.. really you?" He asks as his hands tighten into a fist.

You look into his eyes. Eyes as open and honest as a child, a warmth and safety. It seemed you have found your home in his eyes, where comfort was present even when the sun could not protect you from the dark shadows.

You nod slowly.

- "It is me" you murmur, as you could see his tears build up. "It really is me" you tell him.

A tear slips from his eyes, finally believing it was really you. He pulls you in closer, wrapping his arms around you and holding you tight.

- "Y/n" he calls as your throat constricts, blocking you from speaking as tear begin to slip away aswell. "Y/n" he calls again, not believing he could say you name again.

- "How did you know I was here?" He asks, still hugging you tightly.

- "Jimin" you whisper in his arms.

- "I missed you so much Y/n" he whispers, not letting you go. "Why? Why did you leave me? I looked everywhere for you" He whispers, hugging you tighter.

Your wet his shoulders with your tears. His shoulders seemed heavier and bigger since you've gone.

- "Where were you y/n?" He asks, withdrawing from the hug to look at your beautiful face again.

- "Why didn't you give up?" You say through your tears as you remember Jimin's words, repeatedly hitting his chest. "Why didn't you just give up?" You repeat.

- "Your eyes" he says softly.

- "W-what?"

- "They say the eyes are a window and I can see right through your eyes Y/n. I can see the gentleness and I can see the pain..." he whispers.

"... and I can see your love"

He wipes your tears away with his thumb, before kissing your cheek softly.

- "I love you Y/n... I really love you" he conveys.

"... but you were right" he says as you look at him confused. "We can't be together. I will ruin you y/n, I will ruin your life" he finishes.

- "It doesn't matter, because all I've ever been doing these past two years is worry and wonder about you anyways... Jungkook." You explain.

Your heart beats faster as you couldn't believe the words you were going to say.

- "Because I love you... Jungkook"

You finally said it. Those three words that you have never said to anyone. Joy becomes evident in his face as his cute bunny smile comes out, as he cups your face with happiness.

Jungkook was quick to lift you up your feet as he attaches his plumpy lips to yours. He kisses you passionately, missing the sweet taste that only you could give him.

It was slow but intense and enjoyed the value of each others luscious lips.
He slowly pulls away from your lips before lifting you up higher in the air.

- "Promise me. Promise me you'll never leave me" he begs.

"I promise..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 2.7K 25
WARNING MATURE AND DISTURBING VIOLENT SCENES READ AT OWN RISK Fresh out of college with a Psychology Degree and she's working at a bar in the middle...
1.4K 773 24
( COMPLETE ) A Bts Jungkook ff ~ "Y/n, we were both caught up in a web of lies. It's natural to feel regret, but thinking about it too much won't cha...
89.5K 2.6K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...
52.5K 2.4K 20
"You do know I'm going to see you. Why not just now, love?" Hoseok x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking: #1 readerxhoseok #2 btshoseok Some mature con...