Face it tiger....you just hit...

By _st0pid_hoe_

Harley comes to live with tony in new York 'cause his mom kicked him out and to complete his education Peter... More

Disclaimer
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Please read
again please read
Part 20

Part 8

4.3K 140 58
By _st0pid_hoe_

two updates in one day. Who is she? lmao

Enjoy! :)

~~

Peter's POV

I woke up on the couch for the second time feeling strong arms wrapped around me making me warm. I also felt my arms wrapped around something. I decided to finally open my eyes.The first thing I saw was the tv I lifted my head up and there he was laying under me with his arms around my waist and mine around his back I felt the heat seeping to my cheeks. after a few seconds I realized I was still on top of him so I tried getting up, but failed and his grip tightened around my waist " five more minutes, nick" he mumbled in his sleep making my heart drop. A million thoughts raced through my head 'who's nick?does Harley have a boyfriend? Was he flirting with me for fun?gosh this nick guy is so lucky'. I shrugged them off and started waking him up by shaking him lightly "harls wake up it's-" I checked the time " 9 in the morning" I added " five more minutes, darlin'" he mumbled bringing me closer to him while kissing the top of my head. "no, we gotta get up" I whined "fiiiiine" he said letting go of me and rubbing his eyes and yawning I took the chance and got up but not fully I was now straddling him"morning" he smiled tiredly " good morning" I smiled back. Harley was about to say something before a shout from the kitchen cut him off "PETER BINJAMIN ROGERS-STARK GET OFF OF HARLEY" it was dad who was making himself coffee "s-sorry, dad" I said getting off of Harley my face burning with embarrassment. I quickly ran to my room to get ready.

Harley POV

" tonyyyy" I whined " he's 16" he said "so?im 17 it's not illegal" I replied confused " plus,we weren't doing anything. Not even making out just talking casually. I haven't even asked him out yet" I added " ok you can date him, but I swear to god if you break his heart I'll break your bones, understood?" he said sternly. I nodded eagerly " of course, you have my word" I said "also, can you go check on him?" he asked smiling "sure" I replied then ran to peter's room.

"love,are you ok" I asked entering peter's room. He was laying on his stomach face planted on a pillow "go away" he said voice muffled by the pillow " nope. not going anywhere" he then lifted his head off the pillow and I saw that his eyes were slightly red which told me he cried for a bit. I rushed to his side and hugged him. " tell me what's wrong, sweetheart" I said still hugging him " is it what tony said he didn't mean it he was just worried an-" he cut me off" it's something else" he said " ok just tell me" I said letting go and looking in his beautiful chocolate eyes " it's just-who's nick?" he asked. I blinked a couple of times " nick Lewis? well that's my ex" I replied " but how do you know him?" I added. he turned red and looked down " w-well when I pulled away from you, you mumbled 'five more minutes, nick' and I just-it's th-" I cut him off " you're jealous" I smiled smugly at him " n-no. no, i'm not" he defended " yes you are, but I assure you darlin' I am single" I chuckled " I also have eyes for one boy in particular" I looked at him " who?" he asked stupidly "you" I replied nonetheless he turned a darker shade of red " will you peter roger-stark the prettiest boy in new-York go on a date with me?" I asked my eyes full of hope. he froze for a few seconds making me worried " y-yes of course" he said happily making me let out a breath i didn't know i was holding " oh and one more thing" I said " yeah?" I took his hand and we both stood up off the bed. I put a hand cupping his cheek and another on his waist pulling him closer " is this ok?" I asked to make sure. He nodded and just like that I crashed my lips onto his and they moved together in sync. I moved my tongue against his bottom lip and to my surprise he parted his lips slightly. my tongue explored his mouth and I quickly pushed him against the wall without breaking the kiss. he tugged my shirt signaling me to take it off and as I was about to the door busts open making us both look in it's direction. " breakfast is ready"Steve said acting like nothing happened making me mentally thank him.

~~

Yay he finally asked him out and they made out woop woop. ok I hope you enjoyed this part feel free to comment your thoughts no hate please.

Peace <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 277 33
"There's something I have to tell you.....I haven't been completely honest with you either." Y/N, Peter, Ned, and MJ have been best friends since the...
3K 77 21
A bunch of random stories about our favorite heroes, fun, angst and all around childish shenanigans. Honestly it's probably gonna be mostly Bucky × r...
121K 1.9K 30
What if the rogue Avengers were pardoned a month after the fight in Siberia? What if Peter wouldn't have denied Tony Stark's invite, to become an Ave...
316K 8.8K 17
Peter's life had finally been looking up. After being adopted and made Peter Stark two years prior and with a boyfriend of two years, Peter couldn't...