The Black Gem

By RSPBLiterature

Deep in an abandoned Diamond facility lies a dormant Gem. However this Gem is waking up and it is no ordinary... More

1. The Black Gem
2. Welcome to Beach City
3. Catch and Release
4. When It Rains
Thank you!
5. Back To The Barn
Wtf guys...
6. Too Far
7. The Answer
8. It Could Of Been Great
9. Message Received
10. Log Date 7 15 2
11. Super Watermelon Island
12. Gem Drill
13. Same Old World
14. Barn Mates
15. Hit The Diamond
16. A Fresh Start
Behind the scenes.
17. Too Short To Ride
18. Monster Reunion
19. Alone At Sea
20. Gem Hunt
21. Seeking The Truth
22. Bismuth
23. Beta
24. Earthlings
25. Back To The Moon
26. Bubbled
27. Kindergarten Kid
28. Last One out of Beach City
29. Gem Harvest
30. Steven's Dream
31. Adventures In Light Distortion
32. Gem Heist/ The Zoo
33. That Will Be All
34. The New Crystal Gems
35. Storm In The Room
36. Room For Ruby
37. Are You My Dad?
38. I Am My Mom
39. Stuck Together / The Trial
40. Off Colours/ Lars's Head
41. Gemcation
42. Raising The Barn
43. Back To The Kindergarten
44. Your Mother and Mine
45. Can't Go Back
46. A Single Pale Rose
47. Now We're Only Falling Apart
48. What's Your Problem
49. The Question
50. Made Of Honor
51.Reunited
52. Legs from here to Homeworld
53. Familiar
54. Together Alone
55. Escapism.
56. Change Your Mind
57. The Movie
59. It Was All Yellow
60. Rose Buds
61. Volleyball
62. Bluebird
63. Snow Day
64. Why So Blue?
65. Prickly Pair
66. In Dreams
67. Growing Pains
68. Fragments.
69. Homeworld Bound
70. Everything is Fine
71. I am my Monster
72. The Future
Being Human
Fanart
Fanart part 2
Question
Discord server!!

58. Little Homeschool

25.1K 550 490
By RSPBLiterature

So shameless plug but I have started a new story and I'm going to leave a link to it here. 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/244018497-the-mystery-within

Steven is in his bathroom filling the bathtub full of warm water. He retrieves four Diamond Aura Bottles from the mirror cabinet, winking at himself in the mirror, and drips a drop from each bottle into the bathtub.

"Mwah!" Steven kisses his finger, coating it in his healing spit, and dips it into the water, turning it into rainbow-colored healing water. He then reaches for a bubbled gem next to him.

♪ Happy welcome-back day~ ♪ Steven sings and he places the bubble in the bathtub and it pops, dunking the gem into the water. The formerly-corrupted Gem begins to reform, revealing to be a Cherry Quartz. Startled by her own return, the Quartz stumbles in the bathtub.

"Hello!" Steven says.

"Where am I? Who are you?" The Cherry Quartz asks in a agitated and worried state.

"That used to be a loaded question, but now I can say with confidence that I'm Steven Universe! And you're in my bathroom." Steven says.

Cherry Quartz looks at herself in the mirror. "What happened to me?" She asks then gasps and grabs a plunger. "What is this?!" She points it at Steven in rage.

"You were corrupted in a Diamond blast, but you've just been healed! And that is a plunger..." Steven explains and lowers the plunger down.

Steven and Cherry Quartz walk out of the bathroom into his house.

"Let me fill you in on everything you've missed." Steven says.

"Missed?" The Cherry Quartz replies slightly worried.

Steven picks up two brochures off his kitchen counter. "We have some reading material, available in both English and Gem Glyph." He then hands the brochures to Cherry Quartz, titled "You & Your New Horns" and "Era 3 & Me!".

"Spanish translation forthcoming." Steven jokes.

Outside on the beach, the Dondai Supremo is parked on the sands, as Steven twirls the car keys on his finger. He proceeds to take the driver seat.

"Watch your head." Steven says.

The big-sized Cherry Quartz curls on the passenger seat. Steven inserts a cassette tape into the music player and begins driving the car.

"Life is a little different these days. The Diamonds have ended their reign of terror. The intergalactic war is over, and Earth is officially an independent planet. We're all safe to explore our dreams. Lars opened up his own pastry shop, and it's got a real cute space gimmick goin' on." Steven begins to tell the Cherry Quartz.

Lars is seen sweeping the ground outside of his bakery, and he waves at Steven as he drives by.)

"Sadie's been touring with The Suspects, promoting their new album, and Connie has been getting a head start on college prep. She's two years away from applying, but she says it doesn't hurt to start early. And speaking of higher education, Garnet, Amethyst, Y/n, Pearl and I have been cooking up a dream of our own!" Steven says excitedly.

"I have no idea who you're talking about." Cherry Quartz says bluntly.

"Don't worry about it. You'll learn all that, and more, right here at Little Homeschool." Steven says chuckling.

Steven drives into the Gem town, as a Roaming Eye is seen flying off from it.

Steven begins touring Cherry Quartz around, as various Gems are seen enjoying themselves in their own activities.

"Here at Little Homeschool, you have a chance to rediscover yourself and learn to live on Earth if you like. You can forge a new identity." Steven begins to explain to her.

Bismuth is seen teaching a blacksmith class while the Heaven and Earth Beetle watch on.

"Grow your own ideas." Steven says as he and Cherry Quartz watch Peridot teaching a gardening class to a Blue Lace Agate.

"And even find your inner Morp!" Steven adds as he and Cherry Quartz see Vidalia teaching an art class. Yellow Pearl is posing elegantly, while Crazy Lace Agate, Bixbite, a Nephrite and Blue Pearl draw her.

Steven walks over to the class and waves to Vidalia. 

"Hey Steven got another Student for me?" She asks.

"Well Maybe." Steven says hopeful. "She just got uncorrupted so I thought I would show her your Morp class." Steven explains.

"Wait, what's a "Morp"?" Cherry Quartz asks.

"That's exactly the kind of question we love to hear! Oh wait your just in luck today is Y/n's weekly music class, I have to show you it!" Steven says excited. He turns to Blue and Yellow Pearl. "Are you two helping Y/n again this week?" He asks the two Pearls.

"Yes." Blue Pearl says quietly with a small smile. 

"Oh stars yes! He did request our help after all." Yellow Pearl answers proudly as she lets go of her elegant pose.

"Well I guess that wraps up class everyone seeing as Steven has stolen our model." Vidalia says teasingly. 

"S-Sorry Vidalia I promise to make it up to you." Steven says and Vidalia laughs. 

"Oh relax Steven your so easy to tease like Greg was back in the day." Vidalia laughs again. "Though if you can get that good looking Y/n friend of yours to model for one of my classes I'm sure I'll forgive you." Vidalia says and Steven laughs nervously. 

"Well I'll be sure to ask him for you. Come on let's head to the warp pad it should be about time for Y/n to arrive." Steven says to the two Pearls and Cherry Quartz who looks confused still.

 Yellow Pearl walks elegantly beside Steven with her hands behind her back while Blue Pearl walks quietly on the other side holding her hands together in front of her. Cherry Quartz follows the three behind unsure.

The four soon arrive at the warp pad as it begins to glow and a few of the surrounding gems step backwards.

A Black beam shoots down into the warp pad and soon dissipates revealing Black Diamond stood on the warp pad.

Cherry Quartz goes wide eyed and quickly throws her hands up into the old gem salute. "My Diamond!" She says.

Black Diamond's attention is caught and he looks down. "Hmm you must be newly uncorrupted." Black Diamond says and his gems glows and form changes into that of Y/n. 

"Welcome back." Y/n says. 

"T-Thank you my Diamond!" Cherry Quartz says nervously still holding her hands in salute. 

"Has Steven not told you? We don't do that anymore. Myself and the other Diamonds have released Gems from our service. You are your own gems now."

"B-But what do I do now?" Cherry Quartz says slightly afraid at the concept. 

"Well that's what this place is for. To help Gems like yourself find their own place in the universe." Y/n says happily. "We have only two rules that come with this freedom." Y/n says and Cherry Quartz looks at him. "You are not to use your powers to harm others nor to conquer other worlds. Is that understood?" He asks and Cherry Quartz slowly nods her head. Y/n gives a friendly simile. 

"Hi Y/n!" Steven says now.

Y/n now notices both Yellow and Blue Pearl as well as Steven. 

"Hello Steven. Yellow Pearl. Blue Pearl." Y/n greets them.    

"Hello." Blue Pearl says quietly with a small smile.

"Greetings Black Diamond." Yellow Pearl says in her snobby proud voice.

"Are you two still able to assist me with today's class?" Y/n asks.

Blue Pearl just calmly nods her head in reply.

"Why of course my Diamond." Yellow Pearl says.

"Yellow Pearl you know you don't have to call me that." Y/n says.

"I call you that because I choose too not because I have too My Diamond." Yellow Pearl says slyly.

"Well...I suppose I can't stop you doing that." Y/n says hiding a slight surprised blush on his face.

"Oh Y/n Vidalia wanted to know if you would help model for one of her classes soon?" Steven says trying to change the topic feeling slightly awkward and embarrassed with Yellow Pearl's attempts to flirt with Y/n. 

"Model?" Y/n says and begins to think.

"Excuse me My Diamond." Blue Pearl suddenly says though quietly and it grabs everyone's attention. "It would be a great honour if I could draw you." She says.

"Hmm." Y/n looks at Blue Pearl surprised that she had referred to him as 'My Diamond' as well but he then begins thinking about how he has never heard her request something before. Y/n turns to Steven. "Tell your Vidalia friend I can do next week if that's soon enough for her." Y/n says and Steven nods with a smile. 

Blue Pearl has a smile of her own.

"Well alright sounds great." Steven says. "So what are you teaching your class this week?" He now asks Y/n who has begun walking. The others follow beside.

"So far my class has been learning to use Earth's Instruments, Today I'm going to demonstrate the effect of words being added to the music they create or what you call singing." Y/n says.

Steven just buzzes with excitement on the spot. "Can we watch?" He asks Y/n.

"I see no problem with that but it is up to Cherry Quartz here." Y/n says and she quickly stands up straight. 

"Umm okay?" She says not exactly sure what she is agreeing to but she feels it would be rude to reject an invitation from a Diamond free from their service of not. 

Steven and Cherry Quartz were now sat on chairs while Y/n was stood in front of his class of gems. Yellow and Blue Pearl stood on either side of as he began to teach. 

"Now seeing as we have spent several weeks finding you all an instrument that suits each individual, Teaching you how to play those instruments and having you compose your own personal musical pieces. I believe we are ready to learn something new. Music with words. Now many of you were either in jobs that required no form of breaks or were corrupted and so have no experience with this concept but that is alright the piece of music I have had you learn recently is what we call the 'Track'. Today I have brought along Yellow and Blue Pearl to help with a demonstration." Y/n gestures to the two Pearl's by his sides. He then raises his hands up to indicate to his class to get ready to play and they quickly prepare their instruments ready to play. "And a 1,2,3,4" Y/n says and the class begin to play.        

♫ Everybody loves somebody sometime, Everybody falls in love somehow.  ♫ Y/n and the Pearls begin to sing together. 

♫ Something in your kiss just told me, My sometime is now. ♫ Y/n sings alone while the Pearl's harmonise behind him. 

♫ Everybody finds somebody someplace, There's no telling where love may appear. ♫ The three sing together again.

♫ Something in my heart keeps saying, My someplace is here. ♫ Y/n sings as the Pearl's harmonise again. 

Y/n then takes a hold of Yellow Pearl's hands to her surprise and he begins to dance with her. 

♫If I had it in my power, I'd arrange for every gem to have your charms.♫ 

He sings as Yellow Pearl dances with him unable to hide a deep blush on her cheeks. He then lets go of her hands taking Blue Pearl's surprising her and leaving Yellow Pearl filled with a little jealously. ♫Then every minute, every hour. ♫

♫ Everybody would find what I found in your arms. ♫ The three sings as Y/n spins Blue Pearl away gently. 

♫ Everybody loves somebody sometime, And though my dreams were overdue. ♫ The thee sing together. 

♫ Your love made it well worth waiting, For someone like you. ♫ Y/n sings as his gem begins to glow and he forms back into Black Diamond. He extends his hands to the Pearl's and each of them step on a separate one.

♫ If I had it in my power. ♫ Yellow and Blue Pearl sing as Black slowly lifts them up in his hands.

♫ I'd arrange for every gem to have your charms.♫ Black sings.

♫ Then every minute, every hour. ♫ Yellow and Pearl sing as both of them sit on one of Black Diamonds shoulders.

♫ Everybody would find what I found in your arms, Everybody loves somebody sometime, And though my dreams were overdue. ♫

♫ Your love made it well worth waiting, For someone like youuuu...♫  Black sings his eyes closed and focused on the words.

♫ Everybody loves somebody sometime...♫  Yellow and Blue Pearl bring the song to a close as the other gems finish playing. After hearing applause from below Black opens his eyes having only now realised that other gems outside of his class had been watching. He raises his hands and the two Pearl's step onto them and  he sets them down on the ground before shifting back into his Y/n form feeling slightly flustered. 

"W..Well that was your first demonstration I hope it was a valuable lesson." Y/n says to his class and they all eagerly nod.

"Well your next task will be to create your own songs. A suggestion would be to use your feelings and thoughts to help. You are free to use the rest of the lesson and next week we will begin to share our new songs. I will see you all next week." Y/n says and he dismisses his class and they soon begin to disperse. 

With all the class gone Y/n turns to Yellow and Blue Pearl. "Thank you both for your help." He says gratefully. 

"It was our pleasure 'My Diamond.'" Yellow Pearl says. 

"I look forward to drawing you in next weeks Art class." Blue Pearl says with a smile.

"Ah! That reminds me I must find and speak with that 'Vee-dal-ia' Woman." Yellow Pearl says and she says her goodbyes before hurrying off. 

"I must also go 'My Diamond.' Goodbye." Blue Pearl says with a bow before she leaves.   

"What will I do with those two." Y/n says to himself with a sigh.

"Y/n that was amazing!" Steven says walking over with Cherry Quartz.

"Thank you Steven." Y/n says with a smile. "Cherry Quartz. How did you find the performance?" Y/n asks her.

"Uhh. It was alright I suppose but I don't really get the point." She says unsure. 

Y/n chuckles. "That's alright. Music is not for everyone perhaps in the future you will enjoy it more. I suggest Steven takes you to Garnet's class she is one of the best for helping Gem's find themselves." Y/n suggests. 

"Oh Great idea Y/n! We'll see you later?" Steven says and Y/n nods.

Steven brings Cherry Quartz to Garnet, who is seen teaching what looks like a yoga class to various Gems, such as Topaz, Zebra Jasper and a Ruby.

"Find your center, your very core. Remember - your body isn't just a projection of light, but also a reflection of your inner soul." Garnet says.

Steven is now standing upside-down. "Garnet teaches, uhh... All sorts of stuff!"

Nearby Pearl is seen teaching some Gems too, such as Snowflake Obsidian, Larimar and Orange Spodumene, as she speaks on her cellphone while a Holo Pearl is stood in front of her.

"Hello? Pearl speaking." Pearl says.

"This is Holo-Pearl." says speaking on another cellphone

"Oh hi, Holo-Pearl. To what do I owe the pleasure of your calling?" Pearl says.

"Just calling to see how you are. I hear you have a date with Y/n tonight." Holo-Pearl then instantly disappears, and its phone drops onto the ground.

"That's an example of the use of the human short-range telecommunications device, called a phone." Pearl explains to her class.

"Pearl will teach you all about human technology." Steven says to Cherry Quartz.

Lastly, Steven brings Cherry Quartz to attend Amethyst's class, where Ocean Jasper, Biggs Jasper and Onion are gathered.

Amethyst is stood in front of the calls with a pair of glasses on. "Hello. I'm Professor Amethyst. Go on, take a seat wherever. I'll be teaching "How to Decide Stuff for Yourself 101". Today's lesson is: there is no lesson." She says and casts aside her glasses. "Just do whatever you want for an hour." She turns to Steven. "Hey, Steven, you wanna grab some lunch?"

"Sure!" Steven and Amethyst begin to walk off, leaving a confused Cherry Quartz behind with the class.

Steven and Amethyst are sitting on a bench, eating fry bits and drinking soda.

Amethyst sighs content. "This school thing's such a cool idea. I love being a teacher. No one's ever looked up to me before, you know? Except for, uh, widdle baby Steven!" Amethyst playfully rubs Steven's belly, causing the latter to laugh. "Seriously, dude, it's been going great! Everyone wants to come and learn how to be an Earthling."

"Uhh... not everyone." Steven says.

"Pfff! Man, forget her!" Amethyst says.

"I don't know, I'm worried. We healed all these Gems, and built that town and the school, because I wanted to fix some of the bad things the Diamonds did. Knowing there's someone out there still hurting because of the Diamonds, because of... my mom... Deep down I know Y/n feels guilty too...Uh- I mean, I know it's not my fault, but if there's a chance I could make it better, shouldn't I try?" Steven asks.

Amethyst slurps loudly at her soda, unimpressed by Steven's remark. "I think you... should stop trying to fix everyone." 

Steven looks down. "Yeah. You're right..."

Amethyst was walking on the boardwalk by herself when she heard someone calling her name and she turns around. "Oh hey Y/n." She says.

"Amethyst have you seen Steven? I was hoping to ask his help with something." Y/n says.

"Sorry dude after lunch he split. Man I really wished he would stop going on about Jasper she made her decision to not join us so just leave her to it right?" Amethyst says and Y/n closes his eyes thinking. 

Some time later, Steven walks up into the woods at the outskirts of Beach City alone. He then comes across a clearing in the woods, with a rock cave with a drapery entrance, devoid of trees, plants and animals in its surroundings. Steven attempts to take a step forward, when someone yells out to him.

"Hold it!"

Steven looks around and notices a cloaked figure on top of the cave. The figure takes off the cloak, revealing to be Jasper, and she glares down at Steven.

"Ugh! What do you want now?!" Jasper asks him.

"Jasper... I just want to talk!" Steven says feeling a little uneasy around her.

Jasper scoffs and jumps down, landing in front of Steven.

"So, umm... how's it going? I know it's been a while since we last, uh, talked..." Steven says.

Jasper glares to the side, as Steven notices a beetle entering the clearing.

"Aww, it's a cute little-" Steven says but without hesitation Jasper stomps her foot on the bug, to Steven's horror.

"Why did you do that?!" Steven asks.

"Any Earthling that invades my space gets crushed. Took forever to yank those puny green Earthlings out of the ground." Jasper says.

"You mean grass?" Steven asks.

"I don't know their names!" Jasper shouts.

"So what's with the rocks?" Steven points to a pile of rocks he notices.

"Training." Is Japser's blunt reply.

Jasper grabs a giant boulder in one hand and hurls it on top of a pile of rocks in front of the cave.

"Oh, I thought maybe- Uh!" Jasper walks past Steven, intentionally bumping into him. "-Maybe you were getting into art? That pile really complements the decor." Steven says.

Unamused, Jasper kicks the rock pile, causing a rock to fly towards Steven, who inches aside to dodge it. Y/n is seen now stood behind Steven and he catches it in one of his hands revealing his presence to the other two.

"What are you even training for? There's no one left to fight." Y/n says calmly shattering the boulder in his grasp.

"There's always someone to fight! There's just no one left worth fighting." Jasper says and Y/n crosses his arms now.

"In that case, maybe you could come join us at Little Homeschool?" Steven tries to suggest.

"No." Jasper says bluntly.

"Come on. We're all learning and growing together." Steven tries to persuade her.

Jasper snorts in disinterest.

"An-And you could be a part of that." Steven pushes.

"Sounds dumb." Jasper says.

"You know, half those Gems are soldiers who fought by your side before they were corrupted and turned into monsters. They're lost and confused and still a little mentally disturbed, but they're getting the help they need." Y/n says.

"So? Who cares?" Jasper replies.

Steven begins getting angry. "We do! And if we didn't care, you'd still be a monster too!"

"And what? Now I owe you?" Jasper says getting agitated.

"No!" Steven shouts back.

"You think because you did something I never asked for, I'm going to obey you?" Jasper suggests.

"No! That's not-"

"Like all the other Gems you used." Jasper says.

Steven growls frustrated. "Arrggghhh!!! I only came here because I felt bad for you, but all of this is your own fault! All the other Gems were corrupted by the Diamonds, but- but you corrupted yourself just to win a fight, which you lost, to me! No one's making you stay here all alone in the middle of nowhere ready to fight a war that's been over for years! Are you just gonna sit here for centuries waiting for someone to give you a purpose?! Because I'm TRYING to give you one!" Steven shouts at her.

"Listen, weakling! You might have Pink Diamond's gem, but you are not my Diamond!" Jasper presses her finger on Steven's forehead. "And I am not going to take orders from some weak, sappy, useless piece of dirt! If you think you're hard enough to tell me what to do, then fight me and prove it." She turns around and begins to walk off.

"I will fight you..." Y/n says uncrossing his arms.

Jasper pauses, and turns around excitedly. "...Really?!"

"But only at 10 percent of my full power. I'm not here to shatter you after all..." Y/n says preparing himself, 

"Huh, well then! Why don't you throw the first punch?" Jasper says getting excited.

"No I'll fight her Y/n. If this is the only way I can get through to her then this is what I'll do." Steven says. Y/n looks at the determined Steven and he sighs. 

"Very well, but I will step in this goes to far." Y/n warns both Steven and Jasper.

"No I want to fight Black Diamond! Not this dulled down version of Pink Diamond!" Jasper says angrily punching the ground.

"You have been given an opponent to fight whether it is me or Steven you are fighting is irrelevant. If you won't fight him then how can I expect you to give me a decent fight." Y/n says looking at Jasper who grits her teeth and groans. Jasper then turns and beckons tauntingly at Steven, and he punches her in her arm, knocking her back a short distance. All revved up, Jasper laughs menacingly and charges at Steven.

"I... guess we're doing this." Steven says. Steven quickly summons his bubble shield and Jasper punches him away, sending him rolling into the woods. Steven begins rolling away from Jasper, who chases after and attempts to punch him. She then deliver a kick, knocking Steven into a tree, which causes a bird nest to fall off a branch.

"No, no, no, no! Babies!" Steven catches the bird nest and uses it to catch the falling baby birds. He then bubbles the nest and throws it to Y/n, putting it out of harm's way. "Touchdown!"

Jasper quickly approaches, and Steven summons his shield to block her attacks, which knocks him off his feet.

"Stop trying to help those tiny flapping Earthlings, and fight me!" Jasper shouts.

"I'll never stop trying to help them! Or you!" Steven shouts back and Jasper kicks Steven's shield away, causing it to dissipate as it hits a tree.

"I don't need your help!" She stomps on Steven. "You're the one that needs help. You think you've beaten me, but you've never beaten me on your own. You've always been a fusion! You've always had your FRIENDS! Because you're nothing without them! You think everyone needs help!"

Steven tears up. "I- I just..."

"But it's only you. No one is as pitiful as you!" 

Shaken by Jasper's words, a pink glow suddenly envelops Steven. Manifesting this new power, Steven pushes back against Jasper's stomp with great strength, knocking her into the air.

"Whoa." Steven begins examining his pink state. "What?"

Y/n looks at Steven with surprise and concern.

Steven summons a bubble glove on his hand and charges at Jasper. "I'm... not... pitiful!" Steven punches Jasper hard enough to send her flying through the woods, felling many trees in her path with unprecedented strength. Despite that, Jasper chuckles in amusement, as Steven approaches.

"Ha, not bad." She chuckles.

Jasper and Steven continue their brawl, with Steven in the upper hand. Jasper charges at Steven with a spin-dash, and he catches her easily in his hand.

"Nice catch." She says.

"You should see my throw!" Steven throws Jasper up in the sky and jumps after her, unleashing a flurry of air lunge attacks at her, while she continues to laugh in amusement.

"STOP LAUGHING!!!" Steven punches Jasper downwards, slamming her into the ground and causing a humanoid-shaped crater. 

"ENOUGH!!" Y/n calls out now.

Steven gasps in shock as he slowly descends down to the ground, and his pink power slowly fades away, returning him back to normal.

"...Jasper!" Steven cries out.

Jasper, seemingly unharmed, easily picks herself off the ground and shakes the dust off of her. "Hmph. I didn't think you had it in you."

"I don't- I-I don't know what that was. I'm sorry." Steven says. 

"Ugh... Don't apologize." Jasper says and rolls her eyes.

I... think I had you all wrong. Maybe, you don't have something to learn from me. Maybe, I have something to learn from you." Steven says and  a Confused Jasper and Y/n raise an eyebrow.

"Would you ever be interested in teaching?" Steven asks her.

"Tssh! At your crummy little school?" Jasper retorts.

"No, just me. You brought something out of me I didn't know I had." Jasper walks up to Steven, places her hand on his shoulder, and kneels down to him.

"Consider that fight back there your first, and only, lesson." She begins walking off before she turns to Y/n. "And you owe me a fight." 

"Very well but be warned I will shatter that pride of yours." Y/n says and Jasper grins.

"Can I come back to see you sometime?" Steven asks interrupting the two.

"Do what you want." She says as she walks away.

Finally coming to a form of reconciliation with Jasper, a happy Steven begins walking back to town. Y/n looks at Steven for a moment before he begins walking beside him.

As Steven and Y/n stroll through the woods, they comes across a damaged tree from the brawl earlier, and Steven heals it with his spit. He then puts the bird nest still in Y/n hands from earlier back in the tree where it belongs. Steven avoids stepping on another beetle, as he and Y/n eventually makes his way back to Little Homeworld.

"Was I wrong with trying to help Jasper Y/n?" Steven asks Y/n suddenly. 

"Your intentions are good Steven, I have never doubted that about you. But that power. Do not use it anymore unless you have no choice." Y/n warns Steven who nods his head. "Good. Now you can help me decide where to take Pearl for our date tonight." Y/n says his face holding a smile but behind it still feeling concern for Steven. 

And that's the chapter! I really hope you enjoyed it! Next week we will see Both Yellow and Blue Pearl have a good amount of screen time in Vidalia's art class but we will also see a certain Diamond ;) If you are enjoying the story then please don't forget to leave a vote and a comment and I shall see you all next week in a completely original chapter called...

It was all Yellow  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 1.1K 63
You are currently A High School Graduate, And One Day as you moved out of your home, You settle down in a Quiet town called Beach City, You soon meet...
48.5K 1.4K 41
|Steven x Male reader| This story follows Y/n, a young boy. His mother had given up her physical form to give birth to him, which left him alone with...
79.5K 2.3K 51
you, the reader, are an off colour Male gem, a turquoise, to be exact. This story is kind of a ship story. Turquoise, being an outcast, has mysteriou...
72K 1.4K 16
For the past 5 years, Stella Universe, the daughter of Rose Quartz and Greg Universe, has been living her life with some ups and downs. Knowing that...