Kim's Boss

Per greekymountain

After Jisoo lost her job, she was hired in the mansion of the famous model Jennie Kim. Més

KB
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
thank you
UPDATE

25

4.1K 200 3
Per greekymountain

JENNIE

"Here are the CCTV records, there's no one outside the comfort room when Jisoo heard Miss Irene's voice." The police officer gave me the folder.

Irene crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow on me, "And now what? Can I sue Jisoo for making me go here in this..what is this anyways? A prison? The hell." She rolled her eyes.

"Jisoo might really heard a voice, and she just thought it was you." I said and checked the file. Yeah, there's no one outside the comfort room.

"Tell her not to judge someone that fast! Goodness!" Irene said

"Why did you go home right away?" I asked her. It was the first time that Irene went home right away, she didn't even finished the party. I know Irene, she won't go home even though she is sick. You know why? Because she wants attention and she wants people to notice her and to ask for her attention.

"Just because I am sick, Miss Jennie Kim." She rolled her eyes.

"You know we can sue Miss Jisoo if she would still insist that Miss Irene did this to her." Irene's attorney meddle in our conversation.

"You don't have to do that. I'll talk to her right away."

"As you should,"

I gave back the folder and walked outside the police station, I went to my car where I parked it. I opened the door and stopped when I heard someone called me.

"Jennie!" I turned my head and saw Irene walking towards me. I waited for to arrive in front of me. "You know I can't do such things like that, right?" she asked me. I chuckled.

"Why did you ask me that?"

"Because you know me." She said

"Yes, Irene. I know you so well. And I will never ever forgive you if you did that to Jisoo. Remember that."  I said and went inside the car. I drive away from here. This place makes me so sick. I hate police station.

While driving, I think of the possibilities who it will be. If that is not Irene, then who?

"I will have my revenge you clumsy maid girl."

That's were Irene words when Jisoo accidentally poured her the coffee. I know Irene, she can do anything if it satisfies her.

I think of my Dad's words when he called me about Jisoo's incident at the bar. All of the people there knows me. And they knew I am a model. But how come that guy have the guts to flirt me and to stabbed me? Did Irene hired him because Irene knew that Jisoo and I would be there?

I remembered Irene's words. She wanted to meet me up so she can apologize to me about Jisoo. But she didn't showed up. I agreed to her because I thought she will change. But I guess not.

*knock knock!

"Come in," I heard Lisa's voice. I opened the door and smiled when Jisoo locked her eyes on me. I closed the door and walked to her.

"No greetings?" I heard Lisa

"Good Afternoon, how are you? Did you ate already?" I asked Jisoo—trying to ignore Lisa's annoying voice.

"Yup. How about you? Where have you been?" she asked in a sweet tone.

"I came from the police station,"

"You did?"

"Irene was there, right? What did that bitch told the police?!" Lisa walked closely to us.

"The police found no one outside the comfort room that time Jisoo, and they are still trying to find out who is the woman you're saying.."

"It was Irene! I told you already!" Jisoo shouted.

"But there's no one there—"

"Why won't you believe me?" Jisoo asked

"Jisoo, we can't just put Irene inside the jail without a strong evidence!" I couldn't helped myself and raised my voice at her.

"Jennie, stop." Lisa pulled me away. "You're just hurting Jisoo." She whispered. I sighed. Jisoo's eyes were in tears, I saw it.

"I am sorry Jisoo, I was just carried away."

"I-It's fine." She replied.

"Just sit over there," Lisa pointed out the couch and I sat there with a sigh. But what could I do? There's no evidence at all. Maybe Jisoo was just hallucinating because of the gas? Is it because the tense of between them? I don't know at all.

After staying inside the hospital. I went home immediately. Jisoo is sleeping when I walked outside her room. I smiled when I saw her pretty face, poor girl. I should have stayed with her.

When I arrived home, I checked my clock and it was already 6 in the evening. I saw a familiar car outside the house. But I just shrugged and went inside the house. And there I saw Irene, chatting with Rosé.

Rosé looks so annoyed with her presence. But Irene just keep on laughing and talking, until she saw me. Her eyes glittered when she saw me. She smiled so brightly but I kept my poker face.

"Miss Jen, I am so sorry. She told us that she doesn't need your permission. She even pushed Nayeon," Jeongyeon whispered.

"Where's Nayeon?" I asked

"In her room. She got bruises." Jeongyeon bit her lips. I glared at Irene and walked fast to her.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her

"Before you scold me with that nasty bitch maid, she doesn't let me in! I mean, who is she to tell me to go home."

"What Nayeon did was right. You have no rights to come here and act like you're a some of queen here—Guards!" She holds my hand.

"Hey, chill okay? I came here to visit you. Is that how Miss Jennie Kim treats her visitors?" She asked like a kid.

"Apologize to Nayeon." I told her

"Apologize to Jisoo as well," Rosé added

"You're not part of the conversation, alright?" she told Rosé and make face. I grabbed her wrist tight.

"Are you going to apologize or not?"

"Okay okay fine!" I let go of her and I walked to Nayeon's room while she follows me behind. We went inside Nayeon's room and we saw here being treated by Tzuyu, she got bruises on her knee.

"Look what have you done." I glared at Irene. She just shrugged.

"Okay, you're Nayeon right?" Nayeon looked at me before nodding. "I am sorry okay? Next time don't treat your visitors like that." She even rolled her eyes, she saw me how I glared at her and she coughed. "Uh, yeah. So I am sorry."

Nayeon nodded, "Okay." she replied.

"Now I am done, can we go out now? It's kinda stinks in here." She said and walked outside first. I sighed from Irene's attitude.

"Get well soon Nayeon." I said before closing the door.

"Oh come on Jennie. I know how you treat your maids. Stop being so plastic—hey ouch!" I grabbed her wrist tightly again, making her saying 'ouch'.

"I told you not to hurt anyone of my employees right?" I asked.

"Yes! I'm sorry!" I let go of her. "Geez! Stop being so violent!" She shouted at me.

"Now tell me what you want." I asked

She smiled and walks slowly to me, "You know Jennie.. There's one thing I need tonight." She moves closer to my ear, "You."

If I am still the old Jennie, I would be so delighted to hear those kind of words from the woman I love. But right now I feel so disgusted.

"Me?" I smirked. She nodded and tried to kissed me but I pushed her away.

"Yah!" She screamed when I pushed her on the floor. "Why did you do that?!"

"How many times do I have to tell you Irene. I am not coming back to you. I hate you Irene. I really do, and it makes me so disgusted to be around with you!" I screamed.

"You're just saying that because you can't move on from the day I left you!"

I laughed, "Do you really think that I am that kind of person?" I asked, "Well to answer you, no. I am not Irene. I hate you because of your attitude, you changed so much. And it just makes you look like a pathetic woman who needs an attention." I told her with a serious face, no emotions at all. She looked at me with a teary eyes.

"Hahaha." She shook her head then she stood up, "Don't worry Jennie. One day you will realize that I am the one for you. Because you know what?" She smiles, "The person you love today maybe the reason of your downfall." She smirked and grabbed her bag.

"Thank you for this kind of conversation Jennie. I won't forget this day, never." She said before walking away from me. When I heard the main door closed. I started catching my breathe.

Irene is a amazing woman. But right now..

I just don't know her anymore.

I saw Rosé's concerned face. She smiled awkwardly. I walked towards her and pat her head.

"What did she do to you? Tell me," I asked her.

She smiled before answering, "She said she will get you. And she knows that she will."

I sighed. "That girl is really crazy, don't you think?" I asked her. She just nodded. "Alright. I will get some rest." I said. She stopped me from walking as she holds my wrist.

"Wait," she said, I faced her so she can continue talking, "If Irene tell you some really crazy story. Just don't believe her." She reminded me.

"I know I know.. Don't worry about it." I told her and walked upstairs. When I finally reached upstairs, I looked back at Rosé. She looks worried and she looks afraid. I can't tell.

Is she hiding something from me?

••••
4k reads! thank you so much❤️

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

88K 2.6K 35
𝔰𝔦𝔰·𝔱𝔢𝔯 /ˈ𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔱ə𝔯/ 𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔫 𝔞 𝔴𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔫 𝔬𝔯 𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩 𝔦𝔫 𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔥�...
79.7K 2.9K 45
"I almost gave up hope of meeting you again. My last hope of seeing you. It killed me to not see you. But to my surprise, you came back." - Jennie Ki...
277K 9.2K 43
Jennie Kim is the CEO of YG Entertainment, one of the biggest entertainment companies in South Korea making her one of the richest people alive. Whe...
108K 2.1K 27
4 Member of Korea most famous girl group suddenly became a parents of a 3years old baby boy!