My Arranged Shaadi (Complete)

By 123lovelove321

"I have married you only because my parents forced me to. Don't even dare to try to claim your rights over me... More

Characters & Aesthetics
Chapter 1- My Arranged Marriage
Chapter-2 The Wedding Night
Chapter -3 Living Under The Same Roof
Chapter - 4 Mr. Rude
Chapter- 5 Same Fate
Chapter-6 Unexpected entry
Chapter-7 Jealousy Maybe?
Chapter - 8 Too Close
Chapter - 9 On the same page
Chapter-10 The Honeymoon
Chapter- 11 WHAT THE FUCK !!!??
Chapter- 12 Hold my hand
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter-13 The Shock!
Chapter-15 Confrontation
Chapter-16 The Club
Chapter - 17 Falling For Each Other
Chapter- 18 I love you
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Chapter- 19 Revealing Pasts
Chapter-20 Your Body On My Body
Chapter 21- Hard feelings?
Chapter- 22 The Bomb
Chapter 23- Something that shouldn't have happened
Chapter-24 Coming Home
Chapter 25- She Knows
Chapter- 26 Back To The Hospital
Chapter- 27 The Reality
Chapter- 28 Expressing Yourself Is Important
Chapter- 29 Moving In Again
Chapter- 30 Drunken State
Chapter- 31 Big Trouble
Chapter- 32 Captivity
Chapter- 33 Wet Kisses (Last chapter)
Epilogue
Felt sad might delete later
New beginnings? (Author's Note)
NEW BOOK!

Chapter- 14 World War 3

43.9K 2K 252
By 123lovelove321

Unedited

Nishtha's POV

I was wide awake when he kissed me on the cheek. When he went to the bathroom, I was smiling like an idiot. And when he came back, I pretended to be asleep again.

The day was a total adventure, we saw all the islands and corals, they were beautiful. But I couldn't completely focus on them as Paras was continuously staring at me and I was trying really hard not to blush.

In the evening, when I came out of the changing room, his mouth hung open after looking at me which was a good signal obviously. He was also looking as handsome as ever.

The dinner setup was really romantic. I was never into these cute things but suddenly such things had started to seem fascinating. Moreover, he ordered chinese for me! What had happened to this man!

I was super delighted! I hadn't even smiled properly since the past few months, I had thought that the life of business persons is boring and I was almost about to accept this fact. But now, I realized that I was wrong.

This guy was rude, short tempered, fought with me a lot but it didn't matter much. The thing that mattered was that he was the person I could count on in the world full of people who were jealous of me or were fake. And at this point in my life, I believed that I could spend the rest of my life with this guy.

Then he asked me to go to the ball room and I agreed in a go. I wanted to tell him that I was ready. I was ready as hell to give our marriage our chance.

We were dancing, we were swaying with the song and then he told me that he wanted to say something to me. My heart skipped a beat with just this one sentence. But, this happiness was short lived and we were interrupted by a woman, who looked cunning by her face itself.

Paras suddenly turned uncomfortable after hearing her voice. His eyes turned red and he was shivering. I couldn't make out what was happening but whatever was happening wasn't good at all.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention my name, I'm Anahita." She said in a bitchy tone while looking at me and I nodded while giving her a fake smile. Paras was looking at the floor and his fingers had formed a tight fist. His veins were also clearly visible. I could sense that he was really angry. She was probably his ex.

"And who may I ask are you?" The nerve of this woman!

"I am Mrs. Nishtha Paras Singhania." I stated proudly in a sassy manner and her face fell.

"Oh Paras, what an ugly choice." OMG !!! WHAT THE FUCK.

"SHUT UP!" Paras roared which shook me for a second. I held his arm.

"Baby please calm down." I said sweetly and both of them looked at me with a shocked expression.

"And you woman, whoever you are! I would really appreciate if you stop talking to my husband as if I weren't here." I said and her face fell, but it was soon replaced with a smirk.

"Nishtha, please, let's leave." Paras pleaded. I was about to console him when that woman opened her bloody mouth.

"Oh Paras dear, running away so soon? Let me tell your wife about our amazing past." She said. Paras was about to say something when I saved his energy.

"Oh dear, I would have loved to hear your bullshit but I am a commerce student and I have no interest in history." I said while giving her the fakest and sweetest smile possible.

"You bitch, you think you can mess with Anahita Seth?" She asked while walking close to me.

"Nah, I don't give you that much importance Miss Anahita Seth. And yeah, kindly stay away from me as I'm allergic to douchebags." I said and she went speechless for a moment.

"Well, I would have loved to waste my spare time talking to you. But you know what, I don't have any spare time 'cause we are on our honeymoon. So we'll take your leave now. Miss Asshole." I said and left with Paras, not before winking at her.

As we came on the shore. I finally dared to ask something to Paras.

"Do you wanna talk to me about anything?" I asked.

"We should have left. You shouldn't have talked to her for so long." He said while sweating, why was he shivering so much.

"Well, you should be happy that I gave that bitch a piece of my mind." I said proudly but I could sense that he was in no mood to listen such statements. 

"We'll leave Bali tomorrow." He said. What the hell man??

"But... why ??" I asked. Why should we spoil our honeymoon because of some brat??

"Can you just not question me for just once in your life Nishtha?" He said raising his voice a bit. And for the first time in life I thought that it was better not to argue with him. We went to the hotel room and Paras went to sleep straight away.

I booked our plane tickets and I called the guide to inform her that we would have to terminate our trip due to an unavoidable emergency. She was clearly sad, even I was.

But I needed to find out, what had that bitch done?? But one thing was for sure. She had done something really bad and hateworthy. I understood that Paras was heartbroken. Now with me, his wounds were healing. But today when he saw that woman again, his wounds refreshed.

I couldn't sleep the whole night. How could I? Someone just spoiled my honeymoon and I couldn't actually do anything about it! I looked at Paras, his eyes were closed but he wasn't asleep. I had never seen him so vulnerable.

We went back to India the next day and I had to explain everyone that I got a high fever that's why we immediately flew back to India.

One week passed by. Paras hardly ever came home. He didn't eat properly and I don't know about the sleeping part as we were sleeping in different rooms once again.

One day I had had enough. I waited for him till 2 a.m. one night and finally he showed up. The second he stepped in the house, I asked him.

"What the hell has happened to you?" I asked.

"Not now Nishtha." He sighed and replied.

"Then when???!!! I thought you wanted space,I gave you a whole week without even asking a question." I said getting frustrated.

"Well, thanks for the favour!" He taunted.

"Oh please! You aren't eating properly, aren't sleeping properly and are working for abnormal hours!" I told him.

"Then what should I do! Tell me!!! Should I come back at home and behave like a good husband and stay with you as a happily married couple does?" He shouted and I was hurt.

"No... All I'm asking from you is to take care of yourself. Just look at you. That's what she wanted." I said calmly as I really didn't want this conversation to turn into a fight.

"DON'T BRING HER UP!" He roared. He looked really scary. He was damn angry.

"I'm trying to have a normal conversation with you here, please don't shout." I said, still trying to keep my cool.

"Well MISS NISHTHA OBEROI, we aren't a normal couple, therefore we can't have a normal conversation." I know it wasn't him who was speaking, it was his anger. But he was hurting my ego really hard.

"And I would really appreciate if you stay the fuck out of my life!" He screamed and I trembled. I had seen him angry, but not this much, not ever.

"O...kay..." I said with a shaky voice. For the first time in my entire life, I felt scared of him.

"And kindly stay out of my way from now on." He said in a mocking way.

"Alright... I will stay out of this house now." I said with watery eyes but I didn't let a single tear drop out of my eyes. 

"As you wish." Was all he said before going to his room and banging the door on my face. I wanted to be there for him but I couldn't do anything as he didn't want me to.

I went to my room, sat there for a moment and thought about where I should go. I couldn't go to my parents' house as they probably wouldn't let me stay there. I couldn't go to my in laws' house for obvious reasons and I couldn't even go to my best friend's house as she also got married recently and I didn't want to disturb her.

I couldn't go on a hotel hunt as this hour of the night so I made a plan. I packed all my stuff and went to my car and slept there. The next day early morning, I left for Taj hotel to utilize my money.

I booked a room there for the whole week. I got freshened up, had my breakfast and left for the office. I switched my phone off so that nobody could call me.

It was probably 11:30 am when I got a call on the intercom.

"Ma'am, Mr. Paras Singhania wants to talk to you." I heard my secretary saying.

"Tell him, I didn't come to the office." I said and hung up.

Heyyyy guyssss, this was the next chapter. I hope you liked it. I hope you all are safe and sound. OMG 5k+ readssss !!!! I'm soooooo happy. Thank you so much everyone for your love and support. I love you all. Please vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 61.4K 75
They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The Future Holds For Them Can This Pure Hatre...
658K 25.2K 46
"I'm coming directly to the point. I'm not interested in this marriage. I'm only here because of the pressure from the elders. At the moment, I'm dat...
1.7M 71.4K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
145K 4.6K 55
If I say define love, there will be different opinions, definitions, meanings of this word. But in this story the love is not only about physical nee...