Tere Liye ✔

By Dharani17

Serial Track! RagSan! More

TL-1
TL-2
TL-3
TL-4
TL-5
TL-7
TL-8
TL-9
TL-10
TL-11
TL-12
TL-13
TL-14
TL-15
TL-16
TL-17
TL-18
TL-19
TL-20 (Last)

TL-6

2.4K 149 26
By Dharani17

Hello guys 👋👋👋

*******

Ragini: Dadi ma I am going to MM to meet Sanskar!

She says taking blessings from Dadi once her breakfast is done. Dadi nods blankly as she is not ok with the marriage even now. She is thinking about Abhishek Varma and his alliance for Ragini. When Ragini is about to go Swara calls her. Ragini stops and looks at her.

Ragini: (annoyed and in mind) Now what does this girl want?

Swara: I will also come along with you. I want to meet Laksh.

Ragini: (in mind) Oh No!! Shanaya will be there in MM. If this girl comes there everything will be spoiled.

Swara: (shakes Ragini) Ragu where are you lost?

Ragini gets out of her thoughts and looks at Swara.

Ragini: huh! Nowhere!

Swara: Chale?

Ragini nods still in deep thoughts. She is tensed of how Shanaya will manage. She stops walking suddenly.

Ragini: Swara you keep walking I will just come!

Saying Ragini goes back to house without waiting for Swara to say anything. Ragini was about to go to her room when she heard her dadi ma speaking to Shanaya in phone. She stops and eavesdrops to her conversation.

Dadi: Hello Shanaya beta!

Shanaya: Hello dadi! How are you?

Dadi: Keep that aside beta. I need to tell something very important. Ragini agreed to marry that Sanskar Maheshwari.

Shanaya: (acting shocked) What that Laksh's brother? But he is mad na?

She gets glare from Laksh who is sitting beside her. She holds her ear mouthing sorry while he looks away angrily. She sighs and continues talking.

Dadi: That is what I am worried beta. He is mad and also if she gets married and go there that Laksh also will be there. What if he tries to...? No no I can't let that happen and also I want her to get married to your brother. Try to do something beta.

Shanaya: Dadi you don't worry I will talk to Ragini. But what is the need for her to marry that mad person?

Dadi: (fuming) That idiot Swara... Laksh and she love eachother it seems. I tried to deny just for name sake as I know about that Laksh being bad but that girl... Leave it why to talk about it... Maheshwaris kept a condition that Ragini should marry Sanskar if that Swara and Laksh should get married. My Laadoo being very good said ok. I am very worried about that. She isn't listening to me and beyond that her dadaji is also saying ok for her decision. I am struck here.

Dadi says all the story and her worry without giving gap to Shanaya to speak something.

Shanaya: So much happened dadi. Hmm... Ok now Ragini will come to teach me na then I will try to speak to her. You don't worry.

Dadi: Arey beta Now she went to Maheshwaris house. That Sanskar is adamant to see her. He is troubling her alot.

She says sadly.

Shanaya: It means she will not come to teach me today?

Shanaya acts to be sad.

Dadi: I think no beta. That Swara also went along with her. Don't know whether she will let my Laadoo do according her wish.

Shanaya: (with wide eyes) Whaaaatttt!!! Swara is also co....

She realises what she is about to blurt and stops. Ragini on the otherside while eavesdroping gets relieved as Shanaya got to know. She was planning to call and tell her but when she heard her dadi speaking to Shanaya she stopped as she cannot call her and is waiting for her dadi to cut the call.

Dadi: (confused) What happened beta?

Shanaya: (panicking but composed) Nothing Dadi. I will talk to you later. I will think something and will let you know.

Dadi: Ok beta.

She cuts the call. Ragini immediately runs out of the house to see Swara waiting there making faces.

Ragini: Sorry!

Swara nods and they move towards MM.

Shanaya: Oh No! Oh No! Oh No! That chudail, that fiance stealer, that boyfriend stealer is coming.

Laksh who is till now angry on her for calling his brother mad gets worried too as he also heard Dadi.

Laksh: What to do? What to do? What to do? Shanaya think something.... Think something.... Think something...

Shanaya: (annoyed) Stop saying everything three times.

Laksh stops immediately. She moves from one side to another side for two times and jumps getting an idea. She immediately takes her bag and the car keys.

Shanaya: Baby I am taking your car. Once that chudail went call me.

Laksh: But where are you going?

Shanaya: I am going to Abhi's house.

Laksh: But he isn't here.

Shanaya: I have keys of the house. As soon as I told him about Dadi and our plan he gave me his house keys to use if I ever want it.

Laksh: (relaxed) Ahh! Abhi I Love You!

Shanaya: (smirking) Is it?

Laksh: (with wide eyes) Arey No no as a brother. He is my brother. I Love You Baby! You go they may come any minute.

Shanaya laughs and runs out. Laksh sighs but runs out to tell everyone that Swara is also coming. Once he informed everyone he runs to Sanskar's room who is talking seriously to someone in phone.

Laksh: (as soon as he enters he doesn't care what Sanskar is doing and speaks) Bhai Chudail is coming.

Sanskar looks at him confused.

Sanskar: Sir I will call you in sometime.

Otherside: Sanskar!

Sanskar who is about to hang his call stops.

Sanskar: Yes sir!

Otherside: If possible please do me the favour I asked you.

Sanskar: (smiles) Ok sir!

They hang the call and Sanskar looks at Laksh.

Sanskar: (confused) Who is Chudail? Why are you so much tensed?

Laksh: Arey bhai Chudail... that Swara is coming.

Sanskar: (shocked) Oh No! Shanaya... Lucky Shanaya is here!

Laksh: Don't worry bhai she is not home. She went to her friend's house and will return once Chudail goes from here.

Sanskar relaxes. He then looks at Laksh teasingly.

Sanskar: So much excitement to see your love!

Laksh makes a pucking face.

Laksh: Bhai not you atleast. Ragini is less or what to tease me. 

Sanskar smiles remembering Ragini.

Laksh: ahem ahem!

He coughs getting Sanskar out of Ragini's dreams. Sanskar smiles shaking his head. Laksh chuckles. They hear Uttara calling them.

Laksh: Bhai please do me a favour. Please please.

Sanskar frowns.

Laksh: Say that I went to office to that Chudail. Try to manage na please.

Sanskar sighs and nods ok. Laksh hugs him happily.

Sanskar: Where will you stay?

Laksh: Here only. In your room's balcony!

Saying he moves there. Sanskar goes towards the hall acting to be mad. He sees Ragini and runs to her.

Sanskar: (holding her duppatta) Dost...wifee... Come...come...

He holds her hand while all control their smile as they understood he wants to take Ragini from there.

Ragini: We will go Sanskar. Slowly.

She says as he pulls her along with him.

Uttara: Arey Sanskar bhayya Laksh bhayya was with you na... Where is he?

Sanskar curses Uttara in mind still acting to be mad...

Sanskar: Lucky...office...

All got his point. Saying he goes pulling Ragini with him.

Ap: Arey Uttara he informed me when you were in your room and went.

Uttara: Ok badi ma. Swara bhabhi you please sit. I have something related to studies to discuss with my friends so I need to go. Sorry.

Swara fake smiles and nods ok.

Pari: Ma, chachi I am going to make Lunch.

Ap: Pari I will help you beta.

Sujatha: Jiji... I am not feeling well. I have headache. So I am going to take some rest.

Ap nods. Sujatha goes from there twisting her lips. Ap and Pari go to kitchen but peeps from the kitchen.

Pari: Hope this plan works and she goes away ma.

Ap: She has to go. What will she do sitting alone there?

Swara: Huh everybody left. And this Stupid Laksh seriously went to office. I thought he was just acting to be responsible to impress me. What should I do now? I thought let me impress them and it will be easy for me to get what I want but here all just went to do their works. Idea! Let me first impress that Mad man. He is the reason why that Sujatha Chachi likes Ragini it means he will help me to gain her impression.

Thinking this she moves towards Sanskar's room.

RagSan reached the room and he immediately closes the door.

Sanskar: Why the hell did you let her come along with you?

He asks annoyed and angry. Ragini flinches as his tone was high. He realises he was rude and immediately cups her face.

Sanskar: (guilt) I am so sorry wifey. I am so sorry for being rude. It was that I was frustrated to see her face. I am very sorry.

Ragini: (holding his hand) Shh...shh... Calm down. That's ok. I understand.

Sanskar joins his forehead with hers still cupping her face. Ragini smiles broadly looking into his eyes. Both of them are lost in eachother's eyes when they heard Swara calling Ragini and banging the door. Sanskar looks away annoyed.

Sanskar: Once I get this girl's truth out I swear I will make her life hell!

He says being annoyed and goes and sits on the bed. Ragini giggles lightly and opens the door once she confirmed that Sanskar has got into acting mode.

Swara: Ragini!

She speaks loudly while Ragini signs her to be silent and signs towards Sanskar who is acting to be sleeping. But he is cursing her alot in mind. Swara huffs and pulls Ragini out of the room.

Swara: Ragini I am leaving. Will you come?

Ragini: No Swara you go. I promised Sanskar to be here till he wakes up. Again he will make an issue.

Swara nods with annoyed face and moves out murmuring as her plan failed. Ragini sighs as she went.

Ap and Pari who are peeking from Kitchen also sighs.

Ap and Pari: Finallyyy!

And both of them burst out into laughter. Ragini who heard laughter sound bends down the stairs and look at them. They wink at her and she laughs seeing them. She moves from there smiling to see Sanskar still acting to sleep. She smiles mischievously and moves towards him slowly. She bends towards his ear and....

Ragini: (suddenly) Bhoo!

Sanskar screams a bit and Ragini bursts out into laughter. Sanskar shakes his head in disbelief and smiles seeing her laughter.

Sanskar: Enough wifey!

Ragini chuckles and sits beside him.

Sanskar: She went?

Ragini nods yes.

Laksh: Uff finallyy!

Laksh who is peeping into the room comes out of it as soon as he sees Ragini nodding yes.

Ragini: (frowning) You went to office right?

Laksh: (falling on bed beside Sanskar and making faces) Who will go there? Its so boring!

Ragini: Irresponsible Idiot!

Laksh opens his mouth wide while Sanskar bursts out into laughter.

Sanskar: Irresponsible Idiot!

He repeats looking at Laksh. Laksh pouts and goes from there angrily. Ragini giggles.

Sanskar: Hope he becomes responsible atleast now!

Ragini: I was just teasing him.

Sanskar: But I am telling you he took it really serious and I am sure he will be going to office from tomorrow.

Ragini: (guilt) I think I should Apologise to him.

She was about to go but Sanskar holds her hand and makes her sit besidr him.

Sanskar: Not needed. He has to get responsible now. He is going to get married soon. He should learn to be responsible. And he is not hurt so don't worry.

Ragini: but...

Sanskar interrupts her putting his finger on her lips. Her cheeks turned red in no time.

Sanskar: He is fine. He is just acting. So don't take tension. Stop being guilt as if you spoke something wrong. You were correct.

Ragini looks down with her red cheeks as Sanskar is really close to her. Sanskar smiles looking at her red cheeks and moves a bit more close to her and kisses her forehead lovingly.

Sanskar: I Love You!

She looks up at him and smiles brightly.

Ragini: We need to talk something important.

She says looking away to stop her blusing.

Sanskar: Tell me!

He says moving back. Ragini moves close to him hugging him making Sanskar surprise.

Ragini: Last night I woke up to drink some water.

Sanskar tightens his grip around her.

Sanskar: Hmm...

Ragini: I heard some voices in the verandah, so I peeped and saw Swara and Papa speaking to eachother. I eavesdropped to their conversation.

Sanskar: What were they talking?

Ragini: About some property, signatures and business... I didn't understand properly as it was not very audible. They were very cautious even at that time.

Sanskar: Hmm...

Says being in his deep thoughts.

Ragini: You know something about it?

Sanskar: Yes!

He says. Ragini looks at him.

Sanskar: The photographs you sent me on that day you remember?

Ragini nods.

Sanskar: Those papers are related to his business.

Ragini: (shocked and comes out of his embrace) Business?

Sanskar: (nods) Yes! You remember I told you on that day, when I told you about your family, that there is threat to your life from your own family?

Ragini nods as her eyes become teary. Sanskar cups her face and wipes her tears before they could even flow from her eyes. He takes her into his embrace.

Sanskar: And the reason is this business. There is lot more truth you need to know. I will tell you everything on the coming Friday. Please till then be patient and be strong.

Ragini just tightens her hands around him thinking about the day she got to know about her family.

@flashback

Its the day Ragini got to know about Sanskar not being mad.

Ragini: Now I think I deserve to know why you did everything?

Sanskar sighs.

Sanskar: Your father Shekhar Gadodia...

*****

Thank you for reading. Hope you liked it.

With Love
Dharani (Dhaరणि)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 575 10
RagSan Short Story! Starting Date: 16.11.2020
Love vs Destiny By palchin

Mystery / Thriller

3.4K 374 9
Its story of couple ragsan who loves each other a lot. they were shocked when they came to know their destiny. will they change their destiny? which...
977 54 1
RagSan One Shot Updated on 10.06.2022
17.6K 1K 6
#Highest Rank 5th RagLak, 1st in RagYa on 21st June 2020 4th in RagLak on 13th June 2020 Serial Track! RagLak first engagement with twists! Cover cre...