Alpha Adrian's Mate

By purpleviolet112

"Who are you?" I asked, my voice shaky as I struggled to keep my eyes open. Suddenly, the delicious scent of... More

Author's note
Characters
Introduction
1 | punches and dinner
2 | deals and condoms
3 | bacon and runs
4 | rogues and doctors
5 | blades and kings
6 | notes and revelations
7 | alcohol and kisses
8 | apologies and forgiveness
9 | mates and silver
A/N Thank you
10 | infirmaries and packing
11 | lingerie and goodbyes
13 | meetings and anger
14 | bruises and escapes
15 | kicks and scratches
16 | tears and flashbacks
17 | apologies and oracles
18 | ferraris and 21 questions
Author's Note
19 | jealousy and wine
A/N - Thank you!
20 | lightweights and kisses
21 | notes and birds
22 | betrayal and punching
23 | love and tears
24 | reunions and outings
25 | shopping and messengers
26 | healing and heat
27 | breakfasts and blindfolds
Thank you !!
28 | lakes and surprises
29 | lunas and loyalty
30 | parties and dancing
31 | nausea and news
THANK YOU
32 | armies and congratulating
33 | moonStone and notes
34 | worry and blood
35 | pain and fathers
36 | cleared tracks and hope
37 | rescues and darkness
38 | pain and more pain
39 | comas and twitches
40 | darkness and realisation
41 | home and hugs
42 | contractions and family
43 | epilogue
The End
Thank you
Exciting news
THANK YOU
Author's Note

12 | welcomes and growls

4.4K 130 13
By purpleviolet112

I must have fallen asleep at some point during the journey because I woke up to those familiar sparks on my arm, as Adrian shook me awake, "Skylar, wake up. We're here"

I sat up and put me phone into my pocket as I got out of the car, without looking at him. He deserved my silent treatment!

The mansion was so big, double the size of our pack house. It was so modern and beautiful. There were two big staircases on either side and a giant pool. And I thought our pack house was big.

As we walked towards the entrance, I saw a man and woman, both smiling. The man had slightly long, dark blonde hair that was combed back, with dark brown eyes. The woman was beautiful with light brown hair and hazel brown eyes.  They both looked like they were my age.

"Welcome to BloodMoon. Jaxon, come with me" Adrian said, as he walked in front of us into the mansion. Jaxon looked at me with an apologetic smile, then followed Adrian. The least he could do was introduce me to these people or even show me around!

"Sorry about him, he must be in a bad mood. My name is Amelia and this is my mate Nathan, who's the pack's lead warrior."

"Yeah I know. Someone definitely pissed in his cereal" I said, before rolling my eyes. "But, it's nice to meet you. I'm Skylar" I said, causing them to chuckle. Suddenly, Amelia stepped forward and gave me a hug.

"I can't wait to get to know you. We will definitely become best friends!" she squealed. I chuckled at her excitement.

"Amy, let her cone inside" Nathan said, with amusement in his eyes.

"Oh yes, come on in. I'll show you around" she replied and pulled me in with her. I smiled at her excitement. She reminded me of Jess.

The pack house looked bigger inside if that was even possible. I was worried I'd get lost. As Nathan and Amy showed me all the different rooms, I admired the beauty of this place. The walls were filled with beautiful paintings that I couldn't take my eyes of. I wondered who had painted all these?

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of heels. We turned around to see a woman, barely dressed. Her cropped shirt could have been mistaken as a bra, with a lot of her cleavage and her stomach on display. Her long legs were covered in a pair of dangerously short shorts, that I was afraid would show her panties any second. She had long blonde hair, that was curled perfectly and her face was caked with make up. To finish off the look, she wore long pink heels. How could she walk in them?

"Hey Amelia and Nathan, where's my Adrian?", she purred before making eye contact with me and looking me up and down with an expression of distaste. I clenched my fists and tried to keep Sapphire in. We were both furious with someone else talking like that about our mate, "Oh, who's this new girl. Actually don't answer, I don't have time. I need to go and see my mate. I've missed him sooo much while he was away. Like who goes for that long and doesn't take their Luna", she rambled, before flicking her blonde hair behind her and walking up the long stairs, shaking her ass with every step. I couldn't help but feel slightly envious of her curvy body.

I looked towards Amelia and Nathan, questioningly. "Who the hell is she?" I asked, my voice full of anger.

"Her name is Samantha. She's...um...she's the Alpha's" she hesitated and couldn't meet my eyes. I knew what she was trying to say immediately. I could feel Sapphire's anger and hurt.

"girlfriend" I finished, my voice low, in anger and hurt.

"No. Adrian has never been serious about her. She has it in her head that they love eachother and that she's the Luna of this pack" Nathan explained, with distaste apparent in his voice "but Alpha just sleeps with her."

This did nothing to calm me. My heart ached in sadness. "Can you show me to my room, I'm tired"

Amelia looked to Nathan then to me worriedly, "Yes of course, just this way" she led me upstairs to a long hallway, stopping at a black coloured door. We walked in, "If you need me I'll be downstairs" she smiled, before turning around and leaving.

I closed the door and turned around to see the room. Adrian's scent was so strong and I immediately knew this was his room. We were sharing a bedroom. I looked around at the big room. It was bigger than my old room. It had a large bed with two doors opposite it, which must be the closet and bathroom. There was a sitting area on one side of the bed and a dressing table on the other side of it. The room was dark themed, black with dark cream details.

I walked to the bed and sat down on it. Taking my phone out, I saw afew missed calls from my family and friends. I called them and let them know I had reached safely. I saw that my suitcases had been brought into the room, so I unpacked my things, before laying down on the comfortable bed.

I waited for Adrian to come, but gave up after a couple of hours, as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I woke up to someone knocking on the door, "Come in" I answered as I sat up and looked at the clock, to see it was 6 in the evening. I'd slept for two hours. Did Adrian not come in the room? I would have woken up if he had. My heart clenched as I remembered what Samantha had said. Was he with her right now?

"Hello, Luna. Dinner is ready. I came to take you to the dining room" she said with a friendly smile.

"Nice to meet you..."

"Marie" she answered

"Marie, please don't call me Luna. My name is Skylar" I told her as I stood up and fixed my hair.

"Very well then, Luna Skylar" she said with a wink. I laughed and she joined me. I liked her, she was so kind.

She led me downstairs to the dining room. Adrian, Nathan, Jaxon and Amelia were sitting down as well as afew other pack members that I hadn't seen before. I felt Adrian's gaze on me as I walked towards the table, but I didn't look up at him. There was a seat next to Adrian and another seat next to one of the men that I hadn't met. So, I decided to sit next to the other guy. If Adrian can mess around with Samantha, I can at least sit next to another guy.

I ignored the stares and sat down next to the guy. "What's your name?" I asked him, purposefully leaning in and batting my eyelashes. "Um...I'm Shawn" he said. I could tell he was uncomfortable. I looked up and saw Adrian's jaw clench and his eyes narrowed. Good, he was angry. I smiled before tucking some hair behind my ear "That's a nice na-"

Suddenly, I heard a loud growl from behind me and I knew exactly who it was. I looked towards the head of the table and Adrian wasn't there. How didn't I hear him get up? He pulled me up by my arm and took me to the seat next to him. I sat down and ignored the sparks that came from our arms touching.

Adrian put food in my plate first, then in his own plate. "Thank you" I said with no emotions, as I started to eat my food. I didn't really have an appetite because I kept picturing him and Samatha together, so after a few bites I excused myself from the table and went back upstairs to my room.

I picked up my favourite book and started reading. I hadn't realised how long I had been reading for until I heard Adrian walk in and look at me. I looked away and heard him sigh before he walked into the bathroom. While he was in the bathroom, I got changed into a long white top that reached my knees. When he walked out of the bathroom, he was only wearing his boxers. I tried not to look down, but my eyes betrayed me as I noticed his toned body and deep V line. I looked up at his face to see his eyes darkening as he looked at my long, exposed legs. I smirked in my mind as I walked past him into the bathroom, swaying on purpose. As I closed the bathroom door, I heard him groan. Ha! Just what he deserved.

I walked to the sink and looked up in the mirror. I was always confident in myself but as I looked at my reflection I wondered what Adrian thought about me. Did he think I was beautiful? Was Samantha prettier than me? I tried to push these thoughts away as I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

Once I was ready for bed, I walked back into the room to see Adrian sitting up in bed. He looked at me as I walked in and kept his eyes locked with mine as I waked to the bed and sat down beside him.

"Why aren't you talking to me?" he questioned, slightly annoyed. This angered me. How dare he question why I wasn't talking to him when it was so obvious. The least he could do was apologise for how he spoke to me yesterday or even come clean about Samantha. After all, I was his mate!

"Don't you already know! You were so rude to me yesterday! How dare you speak to me like that! I'm your mate and don't forget that. You're...you're! Urgh. You're so annoying." I shouted. I noticed his jaw clench and his eyes darken. Looks like the Alpha doesn't like to admit he's wrong.

"I already told you yesterday, I don't like to be disrespected and I will punish you. I can talk to you in any way I want. I'm your Alpha so don't forget that. And how dare you disrespect me like that at dinner. Why did you sit next to Shawn? " he shouted back, using my words against me. I couldn't believe him! He was using the Alpha card on me. Me! His destined mate!

"I can't believe you. You're so horrible. I hate you! You're a monster" I shouted before slapping him. He looked at me with so much anger I was afraid he would kill me. He was such a hypocrite. All I had done was say next to Shawn but he had been exploring Samantha's pussy.

"Get out of my room before I hurt you, not that I wouldn't enjoy it. Why don't you go spend the night with Shawn. I'm sure you'd love that, the little slut you are." he seethed, with a smirk. I was taken aback by this. He was telling me to get out of our room. And he called me a slut? That hurt. A lot. But my ego didn't let me show it so I kept the tears, that were ready to fall, at bay. Meanwhile, he was just looking at me with his emotionless, stupid, handsome face. Urgh! He frustrated me so much. I walked out of the room and slammed the door behind me.

But, I didn't know where to go now. Of course I wouldn't go to Shawn's room. Where were the guest rooms? I looked to the right to see a few open doors. I looked into each ones and saw empty, tidy rooms. These must be the guest rooms. So, walking into one of them, I closed the door behind me. The room was smaller than Adrian's room, but still quite big. It was cream and white, with a chandelier hung above the bed. There were two floor length windows and a few armchairs in front of one of the windows.

I climbed into the cold bed and curled up into a ball under the duvet. As soon as my head hit the pillow, the tears I had been holding fell from my eyes, as I replayed the conversation I'd just had with Adrian. He frustrated me so much. Your mate was supposed to be your better half. To be the reason for your happiness, not sadness.

"When you find your mate, sweetheart, you're going to feel so happy. You'll finally feel complete." mom said, as she stroked my hair and kissed my forehead. I smiled as I wondered what he would look like. My Prince Charming.

My mind replayed one the conversations with my mum from years ago. She was wrong. So wrong. I didn't feel happy or complete at all. I missed home so much. I needed to find a way out of here, quick.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 75.3K 26
London was from a pack that was killed by an enemy pack. She was only seventeen when it happened. She was the only one to escape except for a small b...
28.8M 881K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
236K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
10.8K 523 52
Follow Ruby as she gets tired of her pack ignoring her and her family pretending she doesn't exist. Watch as the ones who are suppose to love her, he...