The Man I Left at the Altar (...

By LadyBriarRose

Former: Two Broken Souls "You think you can runaway?" he dangerously whispered in my ear. His arms locking me... More

Copyright
Chapter 00
Chapter 1:Dark Montero
Chapter 2: Love at first sight
Chapter 5: Apologies & Aunts
Chapter 3: Kisses
Chapter 6: Mornings
Chapter 4: Unsure
Chapter 7: Phone Call
Chapter 8: Luke
Chapter 9: Secrets
Chapter 10
Chapter 11: Shit
Chapter 12: Ruin
Chapter 14: Insatiable
Chapter 15: Fear
Chapter 16: Johanna
Chapter 17: Moving In
Chapter 18: Fight
Chapter 19: Trials
Chapter 20: Hell hath no fury
Chapter 21: Lessons
Chapter 22: Betrayal
Chapter 23: Ring
Chapter 24: Workshop
Chapter 25: Mother
Chapter 26: Final Decision
Chapter 27: Proposal
Chapter 28: Preparations
Chapter 29: Wedding Dress
Chapter 30: Wedding
Chapter 31: Suffocating
Chapter 32: Coming Back
Chapter 33: Home
Chapter 34: Future
Chapter 35: Forever
Epilogue

Chapter 13: R-18+

2.6K 64 1
By LadyBriarRose

CHAPTER 13

I felt the warm breath softly tickling my neck in the haze of my brain. Warm corded hands wrapped my waist while my legs were tangled in someone else's. I felt the soft feather-light breathe from my neck to my back, and up to my cheeks.

They weren't feathers. They were kisses. I opened my eyes and grinned when I saw the sexy man from behind planting me sweet chaste kisses. Turning towards his naked chest, I snuggled into his arms.

"Good morning." My sleepy voice greeted him. He murmured his greeting and was bout to kiss him when I stopped his lips with my hand and covered mine with the other "Sorry. Morning breathe."

He chuckled and leaned closer. But I shook my head and moved to the edge of the bed "Baby, we both have morning breath."

"Still." I shook my head as I sat up "Let me do my business first."

Before he can pull me in his arms again, I jumped from his bed and ran to the bathroom. I heard his throaty laughter when I locked the door. Using my stuff, I took a shower and brushed my teeth.

I used one of his buttons up shirts and put on my panty. Then I walked out of his bathroom. Instantly, his eyes lifted to mine and the heat in its depths upon seeing my clothes were enough to put a blush on my face.

Dark was lying on top of his bed, his back to his plush white headboards, sheets rumpled on his feet and his sexy naked chest on display. His bed hair was sexily rumpled, the five o-clock shadows added ruggedness in his form and his hazel eyes were unrelenting as he scanned my arm.

I grinned a Cheshire grin at him as I leaned on the door with my right hand raised on top of the door and my legs sexily crossed in front of me.

His pupils were dilated, his breathing deep and he was biting his lip. His eyes started from my long shapely legs, up to the open buttons of his shirt revealing a bit of cleavage, to the columns of my neck and my lips. When his eyes found mine, I almost stumbled at the intensity of his stare.

My nipples pebbled under his gaze and it didn't go unnoticed under his watchful gaze. I've seen that look before. It's the same he looks he gives me every time I wear a beautiful dress or every time we got to heated when we make out.

And that's all that we were doing for months. Making out. But I wanted more. I needed more. I craved for more.

After last night, I knew I had to put things to the next level. He always respected my boundaries, but I want to go further. He must have sensed my thoughts because his lips lifted and a playful smirk formed on his lips.

His arm reached out to mine and crooked his fingers "Come here." He ordered and like a spell I walked alluringly to his form.

Crawling on top of the bed, his nostrils flared at the sight of my breasts. He cursed under him breathe at the sight of my bare breasts.

A wicked smile formed on my lips. As I inched my way to him and crawled on his lap. When I sat on his lap, I felt the bulge on his pants and he groaned at the contact.

"Fuck, baby." He groaned as he wrapped his arms on me and pushed me towards his chest "What are you doing to me?"

"The same with what you're doing to me," I whispered as I placed small chaste kisses on his lips and to the column of his neck. I bit a portion of his neck and whispered in his ear "I want us to do more."

He stilled and croaked out loud "Baby, you haven't had sex before."

I nodded and slowly ground my hips on top of his boxers. He cursed again and tightened his hold on me "But I want to." I softly told him. convincing him, "I love you Dark and I want to have sex with you."

I flashed him a wicked smile and flipped my hair to the side which he loved the most. I bit my lip as I ground my hips and began unbuttoning the buttons of his shirt "Please, I want you Dark. I want your dick in me."

My shirt was off and his eyes dilated at the sight of my breasts in front of him. His eyes lifted to mine and I winked at me. His throat bobbed up and down until finally his eyes gleamed and a sexy smirk formed on his lips.

"Your wish is my command." He growled before pulling my face to meet his and sealed my lips with a kiss. A moan reverberated on my chest as his lips parted mine to open and ran his tongue inside.

I groaned as he began to sip and suck. Owning me in a way that I have never felt before. My skin heated up when he flicked my nipples and squeezed my boobs. His legs thrust up sending a zoom of lightning on my core.

I groaned as he began to rub himself on my core that was getting wetter by the second. He released my lips with a smack and trailed his lips on my neck.

"I've been dreaming of this since the moment I saw you." He growled in my ear while planting kisses and biting my neck. I could only hold on to his strong muscular arms and his hair as I guided him to my chest. "You're making me crazy Laurene."

"Ditto." I gasped out loud and mewled when his lips found my breast. My back arched as he squeezed it softly. I wanted him to kiss me there. I wanted him to take me. Dark made me needy and wet that I was panting by the time he laid me on his soft sheets and removed my panties.

He paused when he saw me sprawled naked on his bed, my hair cascading a fiery brown curtain on his sheets, my lips swollen from his kiss, my breasts pebbling under his gaze and my legs wide open for his to take.

He closed his eyes like he was in pain and opened it only to pierce me with the depth of his emotions. He leaned in and kissed my lips "You're beautiful baby." He whispered and opened my legs.

A wicked grin formed on his lips as he was eye-level with my pussy. I pushed myself on my arms to watch him but with one stroke of his tongue, I collapsed on his bed.

"Yes." I moaned as my back arched and Dark proceeded to own me with his tongue and fingers. He was masterfully swirling it around my lips and sucked my clit. Then he inserted two fingers in my channel until he began finger pumping me with three fingers.

I was tight. And he loves the thought of taking my tight wet channel. I felt the building up of my orgasm at the pit of my stomach. My heart was racing in my chest as my hands clutched the sheets. I was almost there, but I didn't want to come yet. I want to come with his dick in me.

"Dark." I sobbed, begging him to take me.

"I know baby." He wickedly smiled as he removed his boxers and I was magnified by the huge length of him. He hovered on top of me and positioned on top of me.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked, his arms on my side and his neck straining from the intensity.

"I've never been more sure." I honestly told him, caressing his arms and wrapping my arms on his neck.

"I won't let you go. You're mine, baby." He promised.

"I'm yours." I softly told him. "Own me, Dark."

He didn't need any more invitation because he plunged himself in me. I felt a searing pain and Dark's voice softly whispering sweet nothings in my ear. When I opened my eyes, there was a pained and worried frown on his face.

I smoothened it and smiled at him. I caressed his cheek and lifted my hips to sink him deeper. We both groaned. "It doesn't hurt anymore."

He nodded and began to slowly move. He kissed my palm on his cheek and I felt the pleasure building up in the pits of my stomach. He watched my reaction and his eyes darkened as his hips expertly hit my pleasure spot.

When he hit the spot, again and again, I was clawing his arms and his movements were frantic and wicked. He moved fast inside of me. In and out.

I was panting hard with every thrust he makes. You could only hear the slamming of two bodies in his pristine white bedroom, and it only added to the heat of the moment.

I moved my hips, desperate to take more of him, and this flipped the switch in him. He began to move deep and long that I felt my muscles contract and tighten.

I was close. So close. With a flick of his finger on my clit, I screamed out my orgasm.

"Dark!" I cried out in pleasure as I convulsed underneath him. There was awe in his face as he watched me cum. But he didn't stop the frantic thrust of his cock inside of me.

His breathing grew ragged, and his eyes dilated. His cock began to swell and I knew he was close. With one last pump, he pulled his cock and spilled his seed on my tummy.

The memory of Dark's arched back, eyes closed tight, and chest glistened with sweat will forever be imprinted on my mind. He slumped on top of me and languidly claimed my lips.

I pulled away when I needed air while Dark softly caressed my cheek.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear and a happy sigh fell on my lips.

"I love you too."

Wrapping his arms around me, he carried to the bathroom to wash up and repeat the same activity.

Published 04.21.2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 7.3K 30
I look at him weirdly and before I know it his lips are on mine and his hands are in my hair. God his lips are so soft. I forget about what was going...
1.6M 50.9K 76
Your cliqúe innocent love story with the twist of Billionaire CEO. 💝💝💝 Here, I was standing in front of him, half NAKED! Wearing his shirt. I pu...
71.8K 2.5K 46
❦ The Billionaire and His Flower❦ Book 1 Of The Ecstasy Series ❝Death is our forever because I want you to be mine, till eternity❞ . . . ''She was Hi...
481K 20K 73
I woke up in the morning and felt the pain in a place I've never hurt before. I took a peek at my own body, and my mind went blank. My eyes found a m...