The Mafias Daughter.

By stnmrs666

Ashlia is a sixteen year old badass. When she was one week old her parents sent her to their most trusted fri... More

Chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
teaser
chapater eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
hehe someone help
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
yall got me crying in the club
chapter twenty- one
chapter twenty- two
chapter twenty- three
chapter twenty- four
i got sum questions
chapter twenty- six
not an update but please read!
no title needed
chapter twenty- seven
chapter twenty- eight
chapter twenty- nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty- one
chapter thirty- two
authors note
AAAHHHHH
chapter thirty- three (hehe)
chapter thirty- four
chapter thirty- five
if you dont read this your moms a hoe
chapter thirty- six
chapter thirty- seven

chapter twenty- five

5.2K 152 62
By stnmrs666

I sat with my family as all the guests came in. Antonio and Carter stood by the door shaking hands with them as they walked in. They didn't want to seem rude so they greeted everyone.

Every single one of my men that are in the room, look like they're ready for anything. There are fifty of my men inside right now. Two of them are behind me, four are blocking the exits towards the back, and the rest of them are spread out in the room.

Before I came out of my room, I made sure to call my head of security to go over the plan with him. I didn't need to tell him to go over the plan with the others, he already did it before I called him. He's the head of security for a reason, and that was it.

The men that are going to surround us are five miles away sitting in their cars waiting for me to text them to start making their way here. People that drive by them are probably wondering why there's fifty cars parked side by side, but they can mind their business.

I have another set of men twenty miles away. They're going to come whenever I announce everything. I'm going to text them thirty minutes before I actually do it. It gives them time to get here and get situated, everyone knows when to bust in.

"Let's hope everything goes to plan." Jace muttered from beside me.

"It will." I stated.

Just because some of the plans in the last haven't worked out for me, doesn't mean this plan won't either. I have this one planned out to a T. Every possibility of something ruining it, I thought of and made a plan for that. Nothing, and I mean nothing, will ruin this plan.

"It all depends on your actions. If you look, or even seem suspicious in a room full of mafia men who were trained on sniffing anything out, the plans ruined." I whispered harshly.

I'm not worried about any of the men I trained in my family, it's Ma who I'm worried about. She hasn't been training and can give a dead giveaway. Even though she's been hiding a lot of stuff from us our whole lives, the relief she feels that she's finally getting away from Carter could cause her to slip up and give away everything.

I'm not going to lie, I could slip up and fuck up this whole thing. If I get too confident and go carefree, I'll slip up and say something I shouldn't have.

"Everything's going to be fine. Stop talking about it, someone could hear you." Giovanni whispered.

It didn't take long for the room to be filled with mafia men and their dates. Some of the men had guards standing by them every second. Most men showed up with no guards to show that they're putting trust into us to not attack them. Luckily for them they're the one not going to be attacked.

I waited a few minutes to make sure everyone was here before I texted the first group of men. Ten minutes later I got a text telling me we were surrounded and was ready when I was. I made sure to have two men standing by the entrance just in case someone wants to leave. If someone does want to leave, then they'll be very pissed that they won't be able to.

"Ashlia, come here, I want to introduce you to someone." Carter said coming up to our table.

I got up and followed Carter, the men behind me followed in our footsteps.

"What's up with these guards?" Carter asked, sending dirty looks toward them.

"I just killed a mafia boss, I'm not taking a chance on getting killed because of it." I said.

I'm not lying. One of Cesar's brothers are here, he could bust out and start shooting.

We approached two men. One looked like a younger version of the other. You can tell it's a father and his son. (yeah no shit)

"Jules, this is my daughter Ashlia. Ashlia, this is Jules Monet and his son Charles." Carter said.

I looked over the two men in front of me. If you look closely you can see where they put their guns. Stupid move of them, now I know who my men should go to first when they come in.

"Hello." I said with a smile on my face.

I shook their hands.

"Nice to meet you." Jules said.

By his accent I can tell they're french.

I looked towards Carter so he could explain why he brought me over here.

"The Monet family is the french mafia. They wanted to meet the person who killed Cesar." Carter explained, telling me some stuff I already know.

"To say we're surprised to hear you were the one who killed him would be an understatement." Charles said with a smirk on his face.

"Why? Because I'm a girl? You'd be shocked on what a girl could do in the mafia." I said.

"We know that now." Jules said harshly slapping Charles arm.

I gave them blank stairs as they tried to send friendly smiles at me.

I turned towards Carter. "Can I go back now?"

He glared at me before he nodded.

"Make sure you surround Jules and his son when I order the men to come in, they have guns." I said to the two men once we got back to the table.

They lifted up the microphones they have in their sleeves to tell the rest of my men about it. All they needed to know was that they have to surround the two men I was just talking with, no names, no pictures, they had their eyes on me the whole time I was talking with them.

"Don't trust them." Ma whispered in my ear.

I don't trust anyone.

"Why?" I whispered back.

"Carters trying to arrange a marriage with you and Jules son. He has ever since you came back to Italy with us." She said.

I'm not even surprised.

-

It's time. Carter is going to announce that Jace is taking over in an hour. I texted the other group of men twenty minutes ago, they got here in fifteen minutes. They had to have been going really fast to get here so soon.

A stage was set up with a microphone not long ago. By now most of the people in here are drunk. It's good for me, but bad for them. If a drunk person tries to fight, it'll end badly.

"All the men are in place. They're ready when you are." Jack, the head of the security whispered in my ear.

It's showtime!

I got up and made my way on the stage. As I did, I got questionable looks from some people, most just ignored me.

Jack stayed close to me, he doesn't want anything happening to me.

As I stood in front of the microphone, I looked at everyone in the room. Some were looking at me, waiting for me to start talking. My men were trying to hide the smirks on their faces. Seeing them do that made me smirk.

Now or never.

"Hello everyone, I would ask how you're doing, but to be honest I really don't care." I said catching everyone's attention.

I looked towards Carter and saw he was glaring.

"Most of you know me, some may not. I'm Ashlia Vice, daughter of Carter Vice. Some of you are probably wondering when did he have a daughter. Well, for sixteen years actually. He sent me away once I was born, I was trained in everything you can think of."

Everyone in the room has put all their attention on me. It didn't put pressure on me though.

"Carter made the mistake of abandoning me for ten years. During those ten years I built so much hatred towards him. It caused me to wish I didn't have his genes running through me. I had multiple dreams of me killing him. I never had the chance to actually make those dreams come true, until now."

Just like that men busted through every door closing people in. Five of my men surrounded Jules and Charles, taking their guns instantly.

"What I'm trying to say is, Carter hurt me so I'm going to ruin his life. And by ruining his life I mean I'm taking his spot as the leader of the Italian mafia."

Anyone who'd pull a gun out were either knocked out, or got their hands broken. I was never planning on hurting anyone, but I did say if anyone pulled any sort of weapon out, they were to make it to where they couldn't hurt anyone.

"Carter, you're probably wondering how I could get this many men to side with me on my own. Well news flash, the whole family helped me. Do you see what happens when you hurt your family? They turn on you. This could've been easily avoided if you weren't such a dick."

Carter was on the floor tied up. I want him to see everything before they knock him out. I want him to feel like the worthless piece of shit he is.

"Thank you all for coming. To all the people who got hurt, that wasn't my plan. It's your fault you pulled a weapon out. You all can leave now."

The doors opened and instantly people walked out.

"Oh, Charles I'm sorry but I'm not going to marry you."

—————
soooooo how'd u like dis chapter?

omg so i've noticed lately that there's some kpop stans reading my book. if you're them, how are u, who's ur bias, who's ur ults?

u heard him, hit him up!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.8K 1.5K 18
🩷Alessia Aurora Marino🩷 The Marino's are the second strongest/largest mafia to ever come around. Their name is world known that installs deep amoun...
The Death Squad By Angel

Mystery / Thriller

1M 22.6K 44
Ashlynn Pierce/ Dobrev - Was sent away by her father and eldest brother at the age of 5 to an organization when staged by her older twin for somethin...
6.2M 161K 101
Carlotta Angela Vasiliev is a 17 year old girl living with her adoptive Russian mafia family of 4 brothers and father. Ever since she was a child, sh...
628 14 18
18+ only She has had a great life with her wonderful family in her hometown of San Diego ca since she was born. She had an amazing life with her fam...