love maze

By falleninterludes

when jisoo's family company is going bankrupt, her father made a deal with a business partner and set her up... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven

fifty-four

3.7K 209 61
By falleninterludes

Jungkook's POV

On my way back to Seoul, I can't help but feel excited while I drove to the cathedral where I'm supposed to meet them. Looking at my watch, I noticed that I'm already a quarter late since the ceremony started.

"Well, better late than never." I told myself as I stepped on the gas

I arrived rather late than I expected. I went inside the cathedral and walked quietly to the side to find where the rest of my friends are. It didn't take too long to find them though because they were all standing and Namjoon's height kind of give him away. 

"Jungkook!" Seokjin half-whispered, helf exclaimed; he was the first one to recognize me. I smiled at him shyly, remembering how our last conversation went before I moved to Busan. 

Flashback

I was in my university, about to go to my car just after I finished my last class. Near my car, I found a crowd of people holding their phones up as if they're taking a photo of someone.

Slitting my eyes to see what they're so busy of, I recognized Seokjin standing outside his car, and was being ambushed by his crazy fans. Why he was there, I had no idea. I made my way to them, once inside their circle, I pushed some people aside since I could already see how comfortable Seokjin was getting, even when he was smiling for them. 

"Jungkook ah! Finally." he said when I reached him

"Alright, guys. Stop bothering Kim Seokjin now." I told the crowd, to which they followed but after they each gave me a scowl. I turned to Seokjin when all people have dispersed but us, "Hyung, why are you here?" 

"I heard about your plan." he said, "Are you sure about going to Busan?" 

Jisoo must have been bothered about me leaving so sudden for her to tell it to her brother. Nevertheless, I gave Seokjin a smile. "Yes. I think that's the best way for me to move on quickly. It's been 4 years, hyung." 

"I can't believe Jisoo still hasn't changed her heart for Taehyung when you were there for her longer than he did." Seokjin frowned and put his hand on my shoulder, "But you did a great job staying with her, and doing all the things I should've done for her as her older brother. I just came here to say thank you." He smiled. 

"Jisoo understands why you can't spend more time with her, work's important for both of you, hyung. Maybe now that I'm keeping a distance, you'd finally show up and take her to dinner or lunch." I chuckled. "She needs to have her boy best friend job be filled again, I think you'd fit the description." 

Seokjin snorted. "Of course I'd fit the job. I won't be having another drama this month, anyway. I'll have plenty of time to be her best friend." 

"Thanks, hyung, for talking to me one last time." 

"What do you mean one last time?" He punched my shoulder lightly. "You're coming back here when they get married, and I hope you've moved on by then. The group needs to be complete, and you know well that it won't be complete without the future Dr. Jeon Jungkook."

"Hyung.." 

"And we're still going to play online games together. I still need you as an ally." He grinned.

"Aish!" I exclaimed. "You came here just to remind me of our game, huh? Just admit that you're weak alone and you need the mighty Jeon Jungkook to keep you alive." 

"Alright, if that makes you happy." He said, "I need the mighty Jeon Jungkook, he's like a little brother to me anyway."

We both laughed after Seokjin regretted what he said almost instantly after he said that because I punched his shoulder a little harder than I expected. I can't help it, for years of living as an only child, it was my first time to hear from someone I look up to that I'm like his little brother. It made me so happy, I had to punch him. 

However, when Seokjin left me after he bid goodbye, I was left alone wondering inside my car. 

End of flashback 

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife." 

The crowd cheered for the newlywed couple, the couple whose wedding has been postponed for five years. I smiled to myself as I remember very well what we all experienced during those times.

I found Jisoo scanning the crowd, smiling as she looked at them, with Taehyung holding her waist like a proud husband he is. Before I could even talk to my friends, Jisoo's gaze met mine. Slowly, her smile turned into a wide grin. I returned her grin, and mouthed, "Congratulations!"

Taehyung noticed where Jisoo was looking. That moment, I thought he'd give me his usual blank expression but instead, he also gave me his boxy smile. He'd really forgiven me right from when he talked to me that night I let go of Jisoo. 

Flashback 

As soon as Jisoo left, Taehyung proceeded to what he wanted to say.

"Thank you." 

I stood there, dumbfounded. I expected he'd throw a punch at me or yell at me for kissing Jisoo in front of him but no, the guy really thanked me. "What?", I asked, for clarification.

"I said, thank you." He repeated, "For taking care of Jisoo." 

"You mean that?"

"Of course, Kook. You think I'd punch you?" he chuckled. "I mean, I would but I still choose not to, considering the fact that you stayed by Jisoo and made her happy when I was gone." 

"Just best friend responsibilities, I guess." I shrugged. 

"What's your plan now?" he asked

"I'll let her be with you, dumbass." I playfully punched his arm, to which he chuckled. "I'll stay away and move on, like I should have done years ago." 

He sighed. "It's really that hard, huh?" 

"Yeah." 

"I didn't even try to move on from her for the last four years we were apart." He admitted, "I figured I'd move on when I see her again here, when I feel she's moved on too." 

"She didn't." I said, "I mean, she tried. I tried my best not to talk about you, sorry for that." He only smiled. "But she still can't really forget about you, V. I kinda hate you for that, to be honest." 

"Can't blame you though."

I held out my hand, "Can we be friends again?" 

Taehyung blinked twice, like he's confused. "Aren't we friends right now?" 

"I thought you didn't consider me as one because of what I did." I explained, holding my hand out again for a handshake. 

He looked at my hand and pulled it. The dude just hugged me. "Come back, okay? Not just for Jisoo, but for us too. We still want a bunny in our group." 

I let go of him, chuckling. "We can still play online games together, if you want. Just don't tell Jin though. He said we'll play again when I get back here." 

"Of course," Taehyung grinned. "You still need me, just admit it." 

"Yeah. Alright, I need your pro gaming skills." 

"I know." 

Before I left, I'm glad I had that conversation with Taehyung. I felt like something heavy got off my chest, especially with the way he handled our situation.

As much as I hate to admit it, Jisoo is lucky to have Taehyung as Taehyung's lucky to have Jisoo.

Now I really have to move on from her.

End of Flashback 

"You came!" Jisoo immediately hugged me after taking photos with her guests inside the Cathedral. "Thank you for coming!"

I glanced at Taehyung, who was standing behind Jisoo so I had a good look at his expression. He was smiling at us, and so were our friends beside him. 

"Yeah, I won't miss my best friend's wedding. Our friends will probably hunt me down if I didn't come." I told her before finally letting her go from our hug. 

"Glad you know the consequence when you choose not to attend." Lisa joked, smiling fondly at me.

"Says the girl who didn't invite us to their wedding in States." Namjoon scoffed. 

Hoseok's eyes widened. "We've already explained why, didn't we?" He looked at his wife for back up. 

"It was a civil wedding and we did it spontaneously so we didn't invite ANYONE. Not even our parents." Lisa explained further, "Besides, we're going to have our own church wedding soon afrer Jennie's." She lifted her left hand, showing us her engagement ring.

We all congratulated them, giving them hugs and suggestions for the wedding. 

"Ya! Jeon Jungkook." Jennie pouted at me, "You'll come to our wedding, right? 

"Of course!" I instantly replied, "How come Jisoo and Taehyung had their wedding before you though? And it even took them a year planning it." 

"Cause the girl's too busy with her company. It only took Jisoo almost a year to plan our wedding because of how a perfectionist she is." Taehyung deadpanned, while Jisoo just grinned, probably proud at how her dream wedding has come to life. "How long will you keep my old cousin waiting?" Taehyung asked Jennie.

Yoongi coughed. "I can wait a little longer. The wedding's 2 months from now, anyway." 

"Sorry," Jennie softly said to Yoongi, "I just can't leave work but the main reason why is that I really want to have the best wedding for us, I'm got a little competitive with how Jisoo and Taehyung planned their wedding. You know how good they are with stuff like this." 

"Anything with you is the best, Jen." Yoongi kissed her cheek and turned to us. "I expect all of you on our wedding day." 

"Yes, sir." Us, boys, did a mock salute and laughed. 

"Should we help Joon and Jin with their own lovelives?" Jimin asked

"Dude,we're right here." Namjoon said, an unamused look on his face as he and Jin stood beside each other. 

"I'm completely aware of your presence, Professor Kim." Jimin stuck his tongue out at our friend. 

What a kid. 

"Actually, I got back with Rachelle." Jin announced, a proud look on his face. "Thanks to Taehyung setting me up with her for a date."

Jisoo gasped. "And you just told me now?" She looked at her husband then back at Jin. "Why didn't you bring her here?" 

"Easy there, little sis." Jin said, "She's busy this morning so she'll come at the reception so I can introduce her to you all." He smirked. 

"Finally!" Jisoo exclaimed, hugging her brother. "For the record, I thought you'll stay single for the rest of your life. You don't know how relieved I am that you have someone other than us to be with you as you grow old."

I shook my head. Jisoo sounded like she's older than Jin. 

"Really? Or are you just annoyed that I keep on pestering you and Taehyung? You just want me to finally date so I won't be your third wheel anymore." 

"Well, yeah." Jisoo looked up at her brother and grinned, teasing Jin. "Glad you know my real intentions, brother." Jin rolled his eyes and hugged his sister tighter. 

"Yeah. Hug your sister tight and savor the moment cause you won't be hugging her next time now that Taehyung will be with her all the time." Chaeyoung stated, earning chuckles from us. 

"I don't care." Jin pouted, "I still have older sibling privilege. Taehyung can't beat the bond Jisoo and I have." 

"That's what you thought." Taehyung smirked, eyeing Jin challengingly. 

"Jisoo, honey, you lot should head to the reception now." Jisoo's mom said when she saw us. "Taehyung, your guests are waiting there. I'll see you all there."

When Jisoo's mom walked away, our group also dispersed and went to our cars. 

I smiled to myself proudly.

I didn't feel any pain and I genuinely felt happy for them. 

"You won't be for everyone. You probably won't be for the one you love at the moment. But what I'm sure of is that you are for someone. What you have today matters, and every day could be the beginning of everything." 

I remember someone telling me this, a quote from a famous poet, when I got drunk during one of our block's party.

Cutting me off from my thoughts, I heard my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID and smirked. Speaking of the one who told me that. 

I answered the call.

"Hey, Jungkook. How's the wedding?" 

"It was great. I met my friends too. I was kinda late, though."

"And?" 

Grinning, I replied, "I've finally moved on, Hyeri."

END.
---

I forgot where I got the quote. I'm sorry :(((

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENTS!! THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO SAID THAT THEY LOVE THE BOOK AND THOSE WHO WERE ASKING FOR UPDATES HAHA I WAS REALLY PRESSURED TO CONTINUE DOING THIS STORY WITH ALL YOUR MESSAGES AND COMMENTS.

I LITERALLY STARTED THE STORY WITH JUST ONE PROMPT I READ FROM PINTEREST LAST JANUARY. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT ONLY TOOK ME 4 MONTHS TO FINISH THE BOOK HAHAHA

ANYWAY, SINCE ECQ IS STILL ONGOING, I HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO EDIT MY STORIES, LOVE MAZE AND THE TRUTH UNTOLD. PLUS, I HAVE 2 OTHER AU STORIES IN MIND BUT I DON'T KNOW WHICH STORY I SHOULD START THINKING OF A SOLID PLOT FIRST.

VSOO BESTIES OR VSOO DEMIGODS? 🥺

I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL STILL READ MY FUTURE STORIES, IF EVER I POST ONE AGAIN HEHE + MAYBE I'LL WRITE A SPECIAL CHAPTER FOR LOVE MAZE (BANGPINK WITH THEIR BABIES 😏)

THANKS AGAIN, READERS 😭 I HOPE YOU'RE ALL SAFE!! STAY INDOORS AND JUST WATCH BTS/BLACKPINK RELATED VIDEOS TO KEEP YOUR MINDS AT PEACE HEHEHEHE ✌🏻💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 6.1K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
141K 8.6K 57
HE was a multi billionaire and business mogul who was cheated by his fiancΓ©e and wanted to take revenge on her. SHE a middle-class girl who is a norm...
6.6K 448 31
Multiship Vsoo-main ship Jirose Yoonie Liskook fairies and evils are enemies. To finally end war king of fairies and king of evils are having contra...
SAM By πŸ¦‰

Fanfiction

77.2K 2.2K 35
Lalisa Manoban, the royal maknae of the girl group, Blackpink. And Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae of the boy group, BTS. Lisa's dream was far from...