5sos Imagines

By 5sosimagines4u

All the info is in the title. We are open to requests. Updates Tuesday- Friday. Enjoy ☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼ More

Intro<3
The Masquerade Party (Ash)
The Spooky Concert (Michael)
Fright Night (Luke)
School President- Luke
•Ashton•Irwin•Ew• <Ashton>
Much Apologies xx (not an imagine)
Presidential Dare (Calum)
Age issues- Calum
•Just Go•Leave•
Midnight Michael
Go hard or go home?- Michael
•Don't Stop• Calum
Ashton, Got game?
AMA's- Ashton
What I Like About You (Michael)
The Best in the Game (Luke)
You are the only one-Luke
End Up Here (Ashton)
Cheating-Mikey
Broken Hearts and Styrofoam (Calum)
All I want is her- Calum
Meeting a lonely Mikey
Hazy Days
Christmas Hero- Michael
12 Days with Calum
Christmas proposals(Ash)
Santa's Story (Luke)
New Years Friendzone- Luke
New Year Surprises (Michael)
New Year, New little Calum
When the Ball Drops (Ashrhino)
Regretting it all- Ashton
Misunderstood (Luke)
badass and a nerd
All It Takes - Calum
Who does he think he is? -Calum
School Complications (Ashton)
My Psych Teacher
Let Me Teach You (Michael)
I owe it all to you- Michael
Don't Watch (Calum)
I just want you
Lost (Luke)
Found someone "better"- Luke
Possesive Breakup
Them ~ Ashton
Fun in the alley- Ashton
Bad Into Good?! (Luke)
Better than the rest-Luke
Clueless Cupid (Ashton Irwin)
V-day W-day
Love Rain and Cupid (Mikey)
Different Worlds- Michael
One thing leads to another (Luke Hemmings)
His Leather Jacket (Calum)
Drinking at the bar -Calum
Battles (Michael Clifford)
Time stopped- Luke
Warped Tour ~ Ashton
Stranger on the beach-Ashton
.Plane Ride. (Calum)
Who are they?- Luke
That's The Real Question (Calum)
Band v.s. Band (Mikey)
All Yours- Michael
My Main Priority- Calum
Sorrow Solute (Ash)
Blind Date- Ashton
ourtime (Luke)
Emergency First Date?! (Ashton Irwin)
I need a house-Calum
seaworld ~ luke
Whatcha in for?-Luke

18 (Ashton Irwin)

2.3K 29 29
By 5sosimagines4u

A/N: Hey Guys what's up!!! Hope u have had a fantastic week! GUESS WHAT WE HIT 1,000 READS!!!!!!!

"Hello?" You say with hesitation in your voice.

"Hello is this (Y/Full/N)? " your doctor asked.

You went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago because you haven't been feeling well lately.

"Yes, this is her."

"Hi (Y/N), we got your blood test back." He pauses and waits a little bit then continues.

"Well the thing is that you have cancer."

You could not believe it. Why you. How could this happen. How were you suppose to tell Ashton.

"Okay I understand, I actually have to run but thanks for the information." You hang up the phone trying to hold back your tears.

Once you hang up you put your hands over your eyes and start crying.

But 10 minutes into crying you hear your phone ring. Its Ashton, your boyfriend.

Wiping your eyes you pick up the phone.

"Hello?" You say but your voice was still shaky from crying.

"Hey babe! Do you want to go out tonight with me Luke, Michael, and Calum?"

"No thanks I am good."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I am positive."

"Are you okay? You are acting different."

"Yeah I'm fine, I gotta go, love you. Bye"

You didn't even let him say bye or anything you just hung up.

You were going to tell him but you got nervous and chickened out.

Later that night...

You are still shocked about the news you got earlier today, but while thinking about it you hear someone knocking at your door.

You thought it was your best friend because she was suppose to come over, so you didn't clean up your face or put any makeup on.

You walk over to the door with your phone and before you open the door you get a text from your best friend saying she couldn't make it.

Who was at the door? you wondered

You finally open the door and see Ashton.

You look down in shame because your face had eyeliner and mascara running down your cheek.

He walks right up to you and hugs you, you hug him back and start crying into his sweatshirt.

He lets you cry into him for a while until he pulls out of the hug and walks into your house.

"I came to see how you were" He looks at you and you walk next to him and sit down.

"Yeah I have to tell you something..."
You start to tear up and look down. He grabs your hand and gives you a reassuring look.

"Ok well today my doctor called.....and...he....told.....me....I have..... Cancer..." You couldn't even look at him. Letting go of his hands, you put your hands on your face and started to cry.

He got up and wrapped his arms around you. He started rubbing your back telling you it's going to be okay.

"No it's not going to be okay because I'm going to be dying any day now and I am only 18!"

" What would you like to do before you die?" He asks looking at you with hope in his eyes.

You think he is joking and giggle but he doesn't say anything and you saw him waiting for your answer.

"Well I want to get engaged at a concert, get a puppy, and go to Australia to meet your family."

After you finish he pulls out his phone and starts texting.

"What are you doing?" You ask him with suspense.

"I'm finding a flight to Australia." He smiles at you.

You get up and give him a big hug and a kiss.

"You will live your dreams before you die I promise baby." He states smiling at you.

Later that week.

Before you knew it you and Ashton were on a flight to Australia to meet Ashton's family.

"Are you ready to start living the dream?!" He says to you holding your hand.

"Yeah I am more then ready!" You say leaning over and kissing him.

You decide to fall asleep because you felt really drowsy and when you wake up you look around very confused.

"Hey babe!"

"Where am I?!" you ask very confused.

"Well the plane was landing and I tried waking you up and you didn't wake up. I shook you and still nothing happened so you were rushed to the hospital in Sydney." He says holding your hand.

"Well when am I getting out of here?" you ask still confused.

"The doctor says you can leave in 3 days but he said I can't take you to a concert because it could give you heart problems"

"Oh ok.." You say disappointed getting interrupted by Ashton.

"But I have something even better then going to just a concert.... I decided to make all your dreams come true right here, right now!"

Ashton runs out of the hospital room and brings in the rest of his band.

They sang Marry You by Bruno Mars and after the little performance Ashton runs back out of the room and comes back in with a puppy.

"Oh my god Ashton!!" you say as he puts the puppy on your lap.

The puppy had a collar on and you thought it had his or hers name on it but instead it said

"Will you marry me?"

As you look up you see Ashton on one knee and holding a ring.

You were so happy that Ashton made all your dreams possible in one day even though you were in the hospital.

3 months later..

It was 3 months after you went to the hospital and all of your hair fell out.

You though Ashton didn't want to be with you anymore because he had been very distant lately.

"Ashton!" you call up the stairs

A few minutes later you see him come down the stairs.

"I just wanted to talk to you about something. Sit down."

He sat down saying nothing to you and not even looking at you.

"I know I am getting ugly and loosing my hair but if you wanted to break up with me you should have just told me."

He looks up with tears in his eyes.

"Listen (Y/N) I don't want to break up with you its just I have been making myself very distance later because I am scared to loose you because I know it will happen soon... Your my love and I would hate to loose my love."

He stops talking and starts to cry. You walk over to him lifting up his chin and kissing him.

"I will never leave your side.... Even if I'm in spirit.."

He hugs you long and hard crying on your shoulder.

As he is crying on your shoulder you start to feel drowsy and you heart starts beating really fast.

Before you knew it you were knocked out.

"No no no (Y/N) you can't leave me, not now.. not now!" You hear Ashton screaming as you start to gain back your vision.

You feel a tight squeeze around your waist and see Ashton below you.

"Mr. Irwin it is time for the surgery in going to need you to step into the waiting room" The doctor says unhooking the hospital bed from the wall

"Wait where am I going?! What surgery?"

"Well the reason you are in the hospital is because the cancer has affected one of your kidneys and we have to take it out because the bad kidney might affect the other one to so we have to get it out As soon as possible."

"Ok am I going to be on after?"

"That all depends on how bad the kidney is."

You say goodbye to Ashton by giving him a long hug and big kiss.

They roll you out and it was time for surgery.

3 hours later...
Ashton POV

I saw the doctor come out of the emergency room and I stood up.

"Mr. Irwin....."

A/N: Hey guys!!!! Sorry this story wasn't as good as they usually!! I'm really tired and I haven't done my HW yet so yeah! I will let you guys decide what happened at the end! What did the doctor say?
xoxo- Paris.csl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 1.8K 70
Title explains it all....
536 40 20
Please enjoy your stay. Your secrets are safe with us.
42.2K 395 84
This is a preferences book of 5SOS (most from Tumblr) and please request something !!!!! Love you X If you want to talk or ask something feel fr...