Spider-man x MHA ( my hero ac...

Por lop413

This is fan-fiction crossing The Marvel universe web slinger Spider-man, with MHA universe ( all rights for... Mais

Ch.1 The Mission
CH.2 The new world
Ch.3 First day as a student
Ch.4 Getting to know each other
Ch. 5 The Plan
Ch.6 Training
Ch.7 Fun Time became Bad time
Ch.8 The Cruel battle
Ch.9 Get well
Ch.10 The truth
Ch.11 Home sweet home
Ch.12 The Festival
Ch.13 Festival Brawl
Ch.14 Deku vs Carnage
Ch.15 Aftermath
Ch.16 The Search
Ch.17 Night after the search
Ch.18 Panic!
Ch.20 Getting ready
Ch.21 Double Date
Ch.22 quirkless pros
Ch.23 Final battle pt.1
Ch.24 the final battle pt.2
Ch.25 End
Spider Academia: Infinity Trailer!
Remake!

Ch.19 Bad news....

1.5K 25 15
Por lop413

The Villains finally did it....They freed All for one, and took him back to their secret lair. Mei Hatsume is being held prisoner to them, Doctor octopus had taken Best jeanist and Edgeshot quirk away. The News started to spread that All For One has been Freed, Now we see the U.A staff in a emergency Meeting.

Nezu: i...I have not words to say people...One of our students has been Kidnapped by the League of Villains...And All for One is free...

Toshi: * very worried* i-i can't let young Midoryia fight him...He is not ready to Handle All for one....this is very bad news for him...

Snipeshot: What should we do now? Their is a high chance that The League of villains Might attack U.A with All for One

Present Mic: unless we get ready... or train Midoryia as hard as possible for his battle with All for one...

Midnight: we can't! Midoryia is just a kid! 

Toshi: He is not just a kid!....He is the next Symbol of peace! But I Can't let him fight All for one!

Cementoss: I think we all should go against All for one

Snipe shot: Are you out of your mind! have you seen what he did to Big jeanist and the others!

Ectoplasm: Speaking of him, How did Best Jeanist and Edgeshot lost their quirks?

Toshi: All for one couldn't do it...he was still in his cell...Unless one of Peter's villains from his world has a quirk that can Make any hero or Villain to lose their quirk..

Nezu: we must think fast before Chaos will begin...

Power loader: i got it! what if we call out for every superhero around this earth to become our allies?....

Aizawa: Sounds like a bad plan...We need to think faster! 

Nezu: well..in the mean time..we should cancel school for the rest of the weak for the students protection.

Midnight: * thinks* we all have nothing at all..

Present Mic: doesn't seem like it...this is the biggest thing we ever dealt ever with..

Nezu: * sighs* i'll call every dorm about this situation...

Toshi: * sighs*

Thirteen: i know their is still a chance..

Toshi: I know...I am just worried about all of our students and the other pro heroes...With All for One free...i don't know if i can beat him again...

( I know that All Might Lost his quirk and he's Retired, But let's Just roll that he still has his quirk because...why not!?)

Midnight: I can't believe what i just heard!!

Toshi: huh?..

Midnight: the number one hero saying " I don't know if i can beat him again" is that really you All Might!? 

Toshi: N-no...

Midnight: Then don't say that!! You can beat him again! maybe you and Midoryia can go two against One! 

Toshi: You'r right! * transforms* I can do it! 

Midnight: That's the spirit! now transform back Mr.show off

All Might transforms back to his true form and Nezu comes back and tells everyone that the meeting is now over, Meanwhile back in the dorms

Izuku: * stares at the wall scared and my whole body is shaking as well*

Tsuyu: * keeps knocking on his door* midoryia Chan...please come out..we know it's very hard for you...

Iida: Yea...come on out...we will talk this out...

Everyone is outside of Midoryia's room trying to make him come out after the News, Peter walks to them and tells them to let him try to convince Midoryia

Peter Parker: Dude...come on * knocks his door over and over again* Come out buddy...

Izuku: you guys don't get it!....I have to Fight All for one....

Tsuyu: That may be true Midoryia Chan....But I know that you can do it

Sero: Asui is right dude, Remember you took down Over haul? That was something we can't do

Izuku: All for One is stronger then Overhaul! and All Might was close to Death the last time he battled All For One!....If i fight him...I Might lose my life..

Peter Parker: Dude! you are putting yourself down! I don't know much about this All For One guy, But I know you can beat him! because Heroes always win! No Matter what Happens we are hear as well Midoryia! So Don't put yourself down! and Start becoming the Hero you want To be!

Izuku: * eyes grow and starts to get many flash backs of how i was quirkless and talking about how i wanted to become a great Hero, then remembers All Might's message after his second battle against All for One when he points at the screen saying " Next, your turn"*

Momo: * looks at peter shocked feeling that he delt with this type of situation before*

Izuku: * opens my door and looks down while tearing up a bit* 

Peter Parker: * looks at him and puts my arm on his shoulder* Their are some villains who can get in your fears, But we just gotta face them off....

Izuku: * nods* your...right..

Kirishima: wow peter...You must of dealt with this kinda situation before huh?...

Peter Parker: Kinda.... i actually wanted to quit becoming Spider-Man many years ago...

Uraraka: what? why?

Spider-man: I've been blamed a lot responsible for the after math disasters against some villains...and I felt that My whole family are targeted because the villains knew that they are some of my Family Members and wanted to kidnapped and torture them...just to grab my attention...I quit being Spider-Man.

Momo: But what made you to change your mind?...

Peter Parker: * looks at Momo and has a flashback about my uncle saying the one quote that i remember* " With Great powers, Comes Great responsibility" 

Denki: Huh?

Todo: * thinks about what he just said* I understand it

Ojiro: same here

Mineta: what does it mean?

Todo: It means if you have the ability to do something, make sure that you do it for the good of others.

Peter Parker: * nods*

Tokoyami: Nice quote their Peter

Peter Parker: it's not my quote Tokoyami...It's my uncle's...

Izuku: * looks up at peter* 

Peter Parker: After his death...those words keep coming back to me over and over again...With my quirk and his quote i decided to Become a super hero...

Uraraka: so that's why you wanted to become a hero...

Izuku: * looks at my fist* I'll do it!...

Jiro: you are!?

Izuku: yes... I am gonna fight All for One...either it cost my life * grips my fist*

Peter Parker: and i will help as well buddy.

Momo: are you serious peter?...you are gonna help him fight All for one?

Ojiro: Peter all for one will kill you!

Peter Parker: I don't care...I will fight along Midoryia side... by the way..How does he even look?

Sero: do we have it recorded?....

Sato: I think i have it recorded on my room

Peter Parker: have what Recorded?

Bakugo: the Battle of All for One and All Might, Your gonna see how he might squish you

Uraraka: * smacks Bakugo's Back hard*

Bakugo: Ow! what was that For!?

Uraraka: Don't be rude Bakugo! 

Sato: let's go to my room guys * runs to my room* 

everyone else's runs to Sato's room but midoryia tells Peter to stop, Peter stops and turns around to him

Izuku: you shouldn't fight All for One...He is far to dangerous..

Peter Parker: why shouldn't i fight him? how come you have to fight him?

Izuku: Because...I am the Next Symbol of peace....And it's my Responsibility to take care of All for One!

Peter Parker: .....Still....I am gonna help! * runs to sato's room*

Izuku: * follows him*

While everyone is watching the Battle of All Might and All for One, We view the Villains evil plots

Shigaraki: it's a pleasure to have you back Master

All for One: i am glad it is...and tell me why do we have new members with us?

Toga: well...they need us to...well...

Kurogiri: They want us to take care of their Problem 

Mysterio: that is correct Mr All for One, theirs this other hero in this world named Peter parker but his hero name is Spider-Man. And i want your villains to help us to get rid of him once in for all!

All for one: * chuckles* you think i would make a deal with a bunch of strangers?

Doctor Octopus: in return we will take care of this...Izuku Midoryia

All for one: ahh Midoryia, The next symbol of peace * smirks* i've been waiting to hear his name ever since i was locked away.

Electro: yea, he is pain in the ass too! 

Rhino: By the way um..Fellow All for One...what can you actually do? Like how come your the master of this League?

All for one: you really wanna know? * turns my head to the sinister six with a smirk*

Dabi: back everyone * backs up*

Green Goblin: back up? why would you say that?

All for one: * raises my hands making my fingers pointing at the sinister six, Then makes my into spikes and they all go to the sinister six impaling them absorbing their powers*

The sinister six get impaled and they kinda groan a bit and they all look at All for one a bit scared 

All for one: * makes my fingers turn back to normal* i see, Illusions, electricity, Strength of a Rhino, agility like a scorpion. strength, and great Intelligence 

Scorpion: hey! what did you do to us!? 

Mysterio: did you...see our powers?

All for one: No...more like...* my hands glow green resembling Mysterio's powers* Having your quirks

Doctor Octopus: you stole our powers!?

Shigaraki: Not just that...but his quirk is One for All as well....Just like All Might's...

Mustard: He is stronger then any of us

Mysterio: well...i see 

Rhino: bah...ok you made your point sir All for one...

All for one: let me see this...Peter parker

Mysterio: sure thing * blast a green light at the ground showing a hologram of Peter Parker*

All for One: very interesting.... i can crush both Midoryia and Parker at the same time...

Twice: we also built a Machine that can make the Heroes and Villains lose their quirks!, Did i just we?

Stain: you mean doctor octopus stupid head?

Twice: ouch...

All for one: marvelous 

Shigaraki: so master...what do we do now?

All for one: you all think what to do...* walks to another room* I will be getting ready for the battle against the New symbol of peace, and the New hero 

Spinner: um...Sure thing

scorpion: so what are gonna do?...

Muscular: I don't know! i say let's cause some chaos!

Toga: noooo! let's Fight some heroes already! i can use some blood

Mr.compress: i have a better plan, let's bring the heroes to us 

Electro: hahah! great idea! we will throw them a surprise party! 

Twice: ohhh party! i hate party's! 

meanwhile back with the heroes, they have finished watching the Match of All for One vs All might, Peter looks a bit surprised and Shocked at the same time.

Peter Parker: dude...That was awsome!! haha! it's like the big final battle!

Mina: now do you see how strong is All for one is?..

Peter Parker: i mean...yea i do, He actually looks like the big final boss..

bakugo: That's because he is you idiot!

Peter Parker: ok ok...geez

Izuku: * very startled about the battle i saw again* ....

tsuyu: * puts my arm around Midoryia* i know you can do this Hero

Izuku: * looks at tsu and smiles blushing*

Tsuyu: * blushes as well and smiles back*

Peter Parker: Midoryia....tomorrow we are gonna practice! for the Final Battle!

TO BE CONTINUED....    

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

132K 3.9K 70
You all know the origin story of radioactive bug bites; with great power comes great responsibility. But what if this time it was different? What if...
854 0 3
Dr. Doom creates a trans-dimensional gateway to enslave the multiverse. Thanks to Spider-Man's sacrifice, his quest was thwarted. The gateway, howeve...
202K 5.9K 29
I needed this! A crossover! bakugou centric After running in with a person with a transporting quirk, he somehow makes them send him to a whole other...
4.1K 137 9
A long time ago a quirk appeared in China as a child who was born was shining brightly as years past multiple children started to develop more supern...