๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ฅโ•‘๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ช...

By Nadrataco

๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ... More

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ
๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐€๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐‘ II
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐€๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐‘ III
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐€๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐‘ IV
๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฟ๐šˆ๐š๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ณ ๐™ฟ๐š๐™ด๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐™ด
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐†๐‘๐€๐“๐”๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–

160 13 5
By Nadrataco

𝐃𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐘𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐄𝐖𝐈𝐒
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜,𝙻𝙰
~ᴜᴘᴛᴏᴡɴ~

"You got me fucked up bruh" I took the bottle opener and stuck it and the top of his mouth.

(Yk the middle part up top thats behind your top teeth)

"You thought she was really finna join a cult?"

"I just didnt want her ass with you...ya'll supposed to be broken up for eternity"

I chuckled. "Scooby you can have him" I stomped on him one good time.

I didn't fee like torturing peope today so I just let Scooby torture him for today, Scooby is just like me except I don't eat people.

                                   𝐊𝐞𝐲𝐲𝐲

would like to facetime...

"Yooo"

"Where are you?" She asked

"I'm finna come over there, why?"

"Bring me something to eat please" she said

"No, you good. Start cooking" I told her

"I don't feel like it. Having a child really drained me. Get us something"

"N-"

"Thank you, I love you"

Call ended.

"Bitch ion love you" I mumble as I was driving to Chick-Fil-A. I huffed once I saw the line.

I blew my horn since the person up front was taking to long to order. "Bitch the fuck are you doing? Finna shoot everybody in this bitch"

                               ~𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏~

Key'onna ran over to me once she seen I got her stuff. "All this not for you" I mushed her head

"I know" She took the bagsout my hand and got her food. "Go say hi to your son"

I srunched my face up. "Unt unt, that's YOUR son, he a lil undercooked to be mines"

She hit me in my stomach. "Don't talk about my baby nigga, watch imma go find another nigga to be his daddy since you don't wanna do your job as a parent"

"It's not even ours" I mumbled trying to hold in my laughter.

She dead serious about this baby.

"You been wanting a child?" I asked

"Maybe. Where were you? You left us here by our selves" She eat some fries.

"Somewhere. Where Santana at?"

"He sleep and tell me now"

"Don't worry bout it damn" I mugged her

"I-" She paused when she looked at my shirt. "Who you killed Dex?"

"No one"

"Why are you lying?" She squinted her eyes.

"I'm not" I got on my phone.

I looked up to see she was texting ole dude that I just killed. "Why he not answering?" She mumbled

"Yoo" Scooby came inside un-invited. "This nigga had some money" He said holding up a gold rolex.

Me and Key'onna turned to look at him. "And he had this" He pulled out some class ring.

Key'onna started punching me left and right, she knocked me off the bar seat and hurried and went to the kitchen, when she came back she had a knife in her hand.

"woahhh" Scooby took it out her hand.

"What the fuck?" I questioned

"You fucking killed him, that's why you aint tell me where you was bitch"

"How you even found out" I mumbled

"Cause he always wears that ring dumb fucks, fuck all of ya'll honestly, I coud never be happy for once without ya'll fucking up" She folded her arms. "But if you wanna play then we can play" she fake smiled then went upstairs.

"You need to change her back, she got to wild" Scooby told me

"I can't, what's done is done. I just wanna see what she mean when she said that last line" I got up from the floor

"Same but we gon see"

𝐊𝐄𝐘'𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐈𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐃
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜,𝙻𝙰
~ᴜᴘᴛᴏᴡɴ~

"Yea, I just don't know how we're gonna get rid of her"

I looked closely at her every move around her house, I wasn't trying to get caught and if I did I was gonna kill her ass anyway.

"Her name is Key'onna, I don't see why that nigga didn't get rid of her"

I watched her go up the stairs and I followed her, the house was dark and I was in all black, she didn't notice me. I saw that she went in the bathroom and then I heard the shower turn on. I smiled and thought I should mess with her a little.

I snuck in the bathroom and I took out some fake blood and splashed it everywhere on the floor, then I wrote 'Ready to die' with the blood on her mirror

I then went to her room where I knew she'd be at when she gets out but before I went to her room, I wrote 'You can't hide from me' on her hallway floor, so she would see it as soon as she got out the bathroom.

"I think someone is in my house, I-I'm lowkey scared, everything is just creepy" She whispered going into her room.

I smiled to myself and I started making creepy noises."Yea I need you to come here no-"

I came out of the closet and knocked the phone out her hand, as soon as she saw me she tried to run but I yanked her back. "Going somewhere?" I questioned looking down at her with a creepy smile on my face.

"W-Who are you?"

I didnt answer her I just took out my bat and hit her in the stomach multiple times, I then got my knife and stabbed her in the hand when I saw she was tryna grab something. I looked behind me so I can get another tool when I turned around she was almsot to the door, I smirked and grabbed a plastic bag and put it over her head, yanking her head back at the same time so she wouldn't be able to breath.

"W-why are you doing this?" She faintly asked

"A life for a life, don't worry you'll understand when you and your brother reunite" She tried choking me but I grabbed my knife with one hand while the other one was on the plastic bag suffocating her and I cut her left hand off.

"Die already" I mumbled as I stabbed her in the mouth,nose,and then chest. Her body fell onto the floor teling me she was dead. I smiled at my work.

I made sure I took a picture of it before I cleaned my mess up. I sent the picture to my other phone, then on my other phone I sent the picture to Dex along with a note.

Unknown Looks like your days with her are over, since you wanna play, I can play too and come 10x harder, if you wanna continue then we can, I like killing people anyway but just know if this goes on we're killing each other.Literally. Have fun with your little life dear.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 12.3K 43
Just read๐Ÿ˜Œ
526K 22.6K 62
" I ain't never been in love but I swear to god I want to love again" All copy rights reservedยฉ๏ธ (June 4 2020- Feb 9 2021) Editing
11.2K 268 23
๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‘๐€๐†๐„; ๐Œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ, ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ซ, ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
745K 30.8K 50
๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ? ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ...