He's a King and I'm a Nobody

By indiaJ06

He's the future king of all Vampires. I'm only the president of track team. He's one of the most powerful ind... More

Prologe
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch 27
ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Bounded To The Reaper

Ch. 19

3.5K 145 28
By indiaJ06

Danielle's POV (right before Aiden comes to save the day.)

He's now naked on top of me and tears are streaming down my face. "Aiden is going to kill you and I will gladly watch him do it." I sob out.

He starts laughing and shows me a knife with the smell of Aiden's blood. "I killed him sweetheart. And I did so to where he begged me to end him fast." He laughs out placing the knife back in his pocket. Fear sweeps into me and I now start trying to fight him before he presses the knife back on my belly and I go motionless again.

He rips my jeans off of me leaving a scar on my thigh and I start crying again. He places hisself at my entrance but before he could continue. I smelt....fire? And then in one quick motion the guy is off of me and is now pressed against the nearby tree.

I smell again and I refuse to get my hopes up. 'No...Aiden is dead. You don't smell him. You smell his blood on that stupid knife.' I keep telling myself. I look over to the figure on fire and wonder is there another fire wolf around.

"Cousin.....I thought you was dead..." Joshua says nervously. I look for anything to put over my legs and I don't find anything. I cry like crazy because I'm emotional I was almost raped and for some reason my stupid brain keeps trying to put my dead mate in my mind.

"I COULD HAVE HAD EVER-" before the lunatic could finish blood is all you see.

The figure on fire turn towards me and I see him. The man I love so much is covered in what looks like war scars. He's enveloped with a Phoenix on fire covering his body. I look around us and notice everything is on fire.

"Aiden...no I'm dreaming. STOP PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS!" I yell scooting away from him. He ignores me and walks towards me scooping me up into his arms.

"You was gone. He told me you was dead." I sob into his chest.

"I'm not Aiden."

"Then who are you? And why is there a Phoenix covering your body? An-" he cuts me off with a dominating kiss. He kisses me like at any second I will be taken away from him. I place my hand on his chest and kiss him back letting him have his way with me. The sparks I've yearned for, for a whole month explodes all over my body and he enveloped us both with his scent.

"I'm a dad..." he says smiling down at my baby bump. I smile at him happy that he wants our kid. He kisses me again with even more passion and gently placed his once soft hand and now rough over my belly.

We make love to one another in the bare woods on the forest floor. The flames around him die out and his eyes are no longer a beautiful glowing red. My Aiden is truly back.

"Fuck I love you." He says before changing our position to where he's on top of me. He kisses me gently on my forehead reassuring me with his presence.

"I love you more." I say laying my head on his.

"Not even close to possible." He mutters to me. I look around us and I smell a faint scent.

"Was a female...with you?" I ask looking around.

"Shit.....I forgot about her." He curses. He stands up and grabs his pants.

"Now how has the coven been?" He asks picking me up.

"Um....let's let you see that for yourself." I say cringing slightly.

He tilts his head and I just smile happy to see him.

He looks at my mark and smiles kissing it. "Mine." He purrs into my neck. And I felt extreme emotions wave over my body at the small action, the mark that had once dulled out was now shining bright and proud with Aiden's beautiful mark.

"How do you go from killing a lunatic to purring?" I joke. He smiles down at me and starts walking to the coven.

"Aiden I don't have any pants." I blush.

"If anybody even looks at your body with lust or even makes you uncomfortable I will dig their eyeballs out." He says with a dead serious look before placing his head on mines.

We reach the castle. And all you see is vampires running frantically around yelling where is she? Or king Ace is going to kill us.

"Hi prince Aiden have you seen-" the man cuts hisself off with a look of complete shock. "Prince Aiden....the prince has returned." He says enthusiastically.

"Please don't tell anyone of my return yet." Aiden says before walking towards the royal wing. So many people were ecstatic about his return but luckily the royal wing doesn't know anything yet.

When we reach the royal wing Aiden places me down and walks into his room. "You've been in here a lot..." he says smiling turning around towards me after taking a good breath in and him standing I. The light I can really see all the bruises and scars covering his body.

"You have no idea." I say.

He grabs a pair of his sweats and give them to me. "I think I should do this alone." He says referring to his family knowing Of his return. I nod my head and the sight of seeing him walk out the room alone terrified me but I swallow down the feeling and put on a smile for him.

Aiden's POV

I enter my parents room to hear my mom's sobs. "His birthday is coming up and he's not even here... I bet right now he would be asking for a new car." My mom sobs into my dad.

"You're right...I always wanted the new BMW sports car that's coming out." I say standing in the door way.

"Aiden...AIDEN!" My mom screams pushing my dad out of the way pouncing onto me. I catch her stopping us both from falling and she kisses my forehead like a million times, I hid the pain that came when she tackled me and kiss her forehead gently missing hugging her and feeling her love. You always complain when your parents show affection until you're out in a place where you think you'll never get that affection again.

"Please tell me this isn't another dream." She says looking sad up at me.

"No ma I'm back." I say kissing her forehead. She cries into my arms and I can't help but wince as she grips to hard on my back.

"Aiden you're hurt..." she says softly turning me around gasping as my whip wounds.

"Ma I'm fine." I say turning back around to hide the more graphic scars from her chew

"Don't lie to us." My dad says staring at the scars up and down my body, and that's when I see the tears coming down his face as he stare at me from the distance, "Dad..." I say as tears stroll down my face.

"Hey Mister look at my fangs!"

"Mines are bigger than yours,"

"Dadddd mom won't let me eat ice cream,"

Without I limp towards him and he meets me half way and wraps his arms around me and I feel the warm tears on my shoulder, "I'm so sorry," he cries out into me and all I can do is let my head rest on his shoulder. My dad may not of taught me how to walk but he did teach me how to walk without falling.

He may not of been there when I said my first word but he damn sure was there when I wanted to voice my opinion. After we hug a little longer he pays the back of my head before releasing me, "Aiden I will kill you myself if you stress me out like that again."

There's the Ace we all know and love.

"Where are my siblings?" I ask quickly hoping what Anna said wasn't all true.

"For once they're actually in their rooms." My mom answers.

I hug my dad and head to Jaylyn's room first. As soon as I open the door a dagger comes flying at my head. I instantly catch and drop it on the floor. "I guess I don't get a hug." I say staring at the dagger on the floor.

I'm seconds I'm on the ground with a crying sister on top of me. "Shit-" I mumble trying to ignore the pain going through my body.

"Aiden...I better not be fucking dreaming. Damien this better not be you pretending to be Aiden or I will get my Machete and slice your head in half." She growls.

"We only did that once. No need to keep bringing it up." I say rolling my eyes and deciding if I should find someone else to greet.

"Aiden this is impossible....you...how?!" She screams wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Long story. But I've missed you." I say scooping her up like a baby. "You know I hate being held like a baby." She mumbles through tears.

I laugh a little and place her down. "Our brothers are in the gym." She says finally letting me go.

I kiss her forehead and leave to head down the hallway. When I reach the door I see my brothers wrestling.

"I see Caden has gotten better at dodging your hits." I say knocking on the door.

"Aiden I don't have time for your nonsense." Caden says punching Damien in the jaw. They both stop and look at me with wide eyes.

"Oh hell no. Caden I don't remember getting high." Damien says to Caden.

"And I don't remember being diagnosed with hallucinations." Caden says rubbing his eyes.

"I heard you two has been awful mates to my mate's bestfriends." I say crossing my arm glaring at them.

In seconds I'm tackled and again I wince in pain. Why do I have such a violent family? "You know a normal hug would be just great." I groan.

"Shut up and be glad I'm even hugging you." Damien growls hugging me tightly.

"Move out the way idiot it's my turn." Caden growls pushing him and hugging me. I see tears in both of my brother eyes and I'm confused. "Since when have you two started crying?" I ask.

"These are not tears. It's just my water powers aren't working properly or whatever." Damien says wiping his eyes.

"We thought you was fucking dead. Let us cry." Caden says wiping his eyes with his shirt.

"I'm not crying." Damien mutters.

"Why do you smell of arousal?" Caden says out of no where.

"Oh speaking of that. Why the fuck was my mate about to get raped without anyone knowing?" I growl picturing the scenario in my head causing my eyes to glow a little.

A hour later.

Danielle's POV
Here me and Aiden are looking at baby cribs on the internet. "I like that one." Aiden says pointing at the blue one that has a area on it where you can change baby diapers.

"That's a play pen." I laugh out a little.

"Oh. We are definitely getting this one." He says pointing at this grey one that has a small gate in the front and it's expensive as hell. "Aiden that is 2,500 dollars." I say pointing at the price.

"Oh your right...it's too cheap." He says scrolling on the iPad.

Gabby walks into the living room and takes a seat. "Are you still looking at baby stuff?" She asks eating a plum, "and I still can't believe you're back Aiden, it's good to see you...you should really head to the pack doctor though," she says giving him a small hug. He hugs her back with one hand hand and smiles, "I'll be fine, I'm sure I'm already healing," he says before turning back to me and pointing out another crib.

"Who knew it would be so difficult just to find a crib." I say looking at Aiden.

"What? The first one was too small, the second one was too much, and the third one could've had freaking splinters- and the fourth one was too cheap." I say finishing for him rolling my eyes.

"Aiden you want to know how much my baby crib costed when I was a baby?" I ask. He nods his head.

"It was free my mom found it at a yard sale." I explain and his mouth drops and he does a fake tear down his face.

"You poor baby..." he says hugging me.

He gets on his knees and pulls my shirt up over my belly. "Don't worry baby chicken nugget I will make sure momma doesn't find you a baby crib at a yard sale." He says kissing my stomach.

"Hey!" I say popping his head causing him to laugh a little.

"Hey I think I left my phone in the car before I was kidnapped I'm about to go check to see if it's still there." He says standing up.

"No I'll go get it." Damien says walking in.

"I'm pretty sure I can get my phone." Aiden says grabbing his jacket.

"And I'm pretty sure me or Damien could get it." Caden says walking in too.

"You people aren't actually scared I'll get kidnapped again are you?" He asks laughing a little.

"Maybe it is a good idea Damien go...maybe he will be the one to get kidnapped." Gabby says shrugging.

"Hey at least your mate talks to you. Let Caden go." Piper says sitting down next to Gabby.

"Well at least your mate didn't get mad at you for worrying about his where abouts." Gabby points out.

"At least your mate didn't plain up ignore you even after you tried to talk to him." Piper adds raising a eyebrow.

"Good point...let them both go." Gabby says smiling.

"This isn't the time for this Gabby." Damien says looking down at her.

"It's never the time." Gabby mumbles.

"Do you guys not believe I can handle myself?" Aiden asks.

Damien walks over to Aiden and thumps his back cause Aiden to let out a loud groan immediately limping over.

"No we do not." Damien says patting his shoulder.

Aiden growls lowly and flops down on the couch. "When I heal I'm going to eat you both up." He says childishly.

Suddenly a brown haired girl walks in and all of our eyes land on her.

"Um...who is this?" I ask looking at everyone.

"Hell if I know." Piper says back staring up at her from the couch.

"So are we not going to you know...do something about it?" Gabby asks.

"Who the hell are you?" Damien growls turning towards her

"Aiden?" She calls out looking for help. Ok who is this bitch? And how does she know Aiden.

"She's...a friend of mine." Aiden says standing up pushing Damien away from her standing in front of her, he hesitantly looks over at me to see my confused and somewhat jealous face.

Ok...who is this bitch?

Gabby and Piper look at me making these faces and I roll my eyes.

"I didn't know where you went after you went all psycho. I thought you had died or something." She says hugging him.

Ok who the hell is this bitch?

"Ok...who are you?" I ask sitting up and I see Aiden step further in front of her placing his hands out, "Dani please," he begs and I start to feel guilt taking a deep breath sitting back down.

"Oh I'm Anna." She says smiling.

"Ok Anna how do you know my mate?" I ask with a somewhat attitude and I see Aiden visibly sigh, and honestly I don't know if it's my hormones or just me being me.

"Oh you're Danielle. Omg it's such a pleasure to meet you...I know your mate because I was there when my father kidnapped him." She says shaking me hand. Almost immediately growls are let out of the room.

"So Aiden you mean to tell me...you're besties with one of your kidnappers?" Caden asks pointing at the girl.

"No. She helped me by fixing up my wounds behind her fathers back. And she basically helped keep me alive." He says rubbing the back of his neck.

My heart sinks and I'm so happy that she helped keep my mate alive and for that I will always be thankful but I can't help but think it should've been me that helped keep him safe. Instead all I did was cry and sulk.

AIDEN's POV

I look over at my mate and I can feel sadness and guilt wash over me. I ask everyone to leave the room and I go sit next to her. "Baby what's wrong?" I ask hugging her.

She cries into my chest and I kiss her head. "I'm such a terrible mate and I'm a terrible mother." She says wiping her eyes.

"You don't deserve me as a mate." She sobs wiping her tears as much as she can I quickly grab her wrists and stare her in the eyes.

"Shut up with that nonsense. You're the best mate I could ask for. Now what's causing you to think all of this bull?" I ask wiping her tears away with my thumbs.

"Aiden I could've done anything to prevent you from being kidnapped. But instead all I did was cry, sulk, and scream. Another female that's a total stranger is who ended up saving you. And I'm thankful for her. Even my baby suffered from it because I wasn't eating or taking care of myself properly." She says hiding her face away from me and I start to feel bad, I put her through all of this...but I had no choice Hope was in Trouble.

"You want to know what makes you the best mate ever? It's that you did cry over the fact I was gone. You care enough for me that you shedded a tear over my absence. You had no idea you was pregnant... and when you did find out you immediately fixed your ways. There's nothing you could've done love." I say forcing her to look at me in my eyes.

"If it was you who was taken from me I would've cried every night. I would've yelled as loud as I could. Hell I'd even cry thinking of you being taken away from me. I'd cry if our prince or princess was taken from us." I say rubbing my hand over her belly.

As I'm comforting her I feel pain go through my back like electricity. I place my hand on my back and look at my hand to see blood. Danielle looks at me with worried eyes. "Aiden...AIDEN!" She yells before Black dots cover my eyes.

I hear voices that are muffled out and Danielle is trying to stop my back from bleeding.

"The stitch-" is all I hear before blackness consumes me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 220 47
Have you ever just look up to the sky and ask the Moon Goddess "Why?" I have. I do it every single night for the past four years. I don't know if I...
283K 7.3K 29
When an invitation draws raven and her friends to the royal palace home to the king of wolves she meets her mate. Tall muscular and all around handso...
262K 10.3K 31
| COMPLETED| |UNDER MAJOR EDITING| First book of the {UNEARTHLY SERIES} Also 🖤Book one of the DEMON KING TRILOGY 🖤 --Mature Content (18+)-- He wa...
173K 6.1K 46
"Do you ever get the feeling where you want to scream and rip out all your hair, where you want to crawl into a hole and never come out. Well that is...