(Laughing jack x reader) let'...

By ibunicorn

(Your name) is a quiet and mysterious 5 year old . Her parents thought she was insane and so decided to take... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 preview
Chapter 16 *the end*
A/N
Sequel!!!!

Chapter 10

16.7K 542 256
By ibunicorn

Is my life finally getting better ? Can I trust Jack and all these people ? Am I even able or ready to kill a pure and innocent life ? What if my insanity gets worse ? What if jacks betrays me again? There are to many questions I think my brain is going to malfunction . I just want to be happy once in my miserable life !

Jack led me up these long stairs which I believe contains many dorm rooms for the 'killers' that live here . I wonder what my room will look like ? Jack stops at the third floor , in front of a faded white door which I believe is mine . I twisted the handle on the door and opened it . the room had black walls , white wooden floor , a plain white double bed , a white desk with drawers and matching chair and a white wardrobe . I grinned at my new room and turned to Jack . "Jack I can not express how happy I am right now !" . He smiled a genuine smile back "I live off of your happiness (your name)".

"Um hi I'm ( your name) " I said awkwardly at the huge group of creepypastas in the big living room. they just stared at me like I was an alien . I turned to jack next to me with an unsure look. Jack sighed before saying "she will be joining us for now on . she is also an escapee from the metal asylum not so far away from here and I want you all to be nice to her "."wow you are from that sh*t hole ?" Exclaimed Ben . I merely nodded before putting on a smile ."so what are your names ?".

There was a guy with brown hair and a white mask called masky , a guy with a blue mask with black crying eyes called eyeless Jack , a short girl with long brown hair called Sally , a guy wearing a brown hood that hid his face called hoodie , a guy with goggles and mouth guard named ticci Toby , a girl with black hair and pale skin called Jane , a girl with brown hair and a clock for an eye named clockwork and a dog with a big gorgeous smile called smile dog . Jeff and Ben were also in the room too .

After the introductions were done ,everyone went back to what they were doing but some of the girls and guys gave me some sort of glare as if I shouldn't be here. Jack noticed this too and grabbed my arm and lead me back to my room .

"So what did I miss while I was gone? " Jack asked in some sort of sad tone. "well I got new and stronger meds because the hallucinations got worse which reminds me I have to get some , um and I guess this ...." . I lifted my top which reviled multiple scars on my stomach ,back and arms . Jack half blushed as I was only in a bra but I didn't mind and shook it off. The blush disappeared when he saw the scars ." what happened?". "I did it "."why?". "I ........don't .......know"." please don't do it anymore "."but Jack-"." DONT do it! ". That was the first time Jack raised his voice at me . "ok". he sighed again .why is Jack so sad today ? . "(Your name) it's gonna be a bit hard for the guys to get use to you so stay around me at all times you understand !?" ."y-es". I looked down at my hands which were positioned on my lap . Jack slowly walked towards me and wrapped his long arms around my fragile body and hugged me in a tight embrace . I was shocked at first before I hugged back . I missed this . " I'm so glad to see you again (your name)".

"Me too"

I climbed out of my window in my bedroom floor and manoeuvred my way up to the roof . I sat down in a ball and stared at the night sky . am I doing the right thing ? Can I do this ? What if the hallucinations come back ? Damn it why did I forget my meds !. "What are you doing out here ?" A boys teenage voice asked. I turned around to see eyeless jack. unsure of if he was a nice guy or not I hesitantly answered . "I can't sleep". he stared at me blankly (well mostly because of the mask). I turned my back to him and stared at the sky again , not putting my guard down after what laughing Jack said. Ej walked next to me and sat down , looking at the sky. " what was it like in a mental asylum?" . I scrunched up my nose . " Horrible " was all I said now looking down at my feet. " sorry to have asked" he replied now regretting in asking that question . "it's ok ..... I'm just glad I'm out of that place and in a new home were I can be understood better". I faced Jack and smiled at him ."I'm so happy". 'what a weird and wonderful girl' thought jack blushing at the smile (you couldn't see it though ). I looked back at the sky .

"It's so beautiful "

*hey there ! So um I'm just gonna tell you I can't update this week because of exams but I promise a long chapter next weekend ! Sorry ! :( and thanks for the support

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344 33 14
Slenderman leaves his daughter Iris on the door step of some humans so they can raise her. Until Iris turns 18 she will never know where she comes fr...
46.7K 1.3K 23
I'm Julia Frost. I live in a small town in Indiana. And I have a stalker. I was on my way home from after-school-detention in the middle of a shower...
2.5K 166 31
Your kidnapped by a man who claims to be called Jeff the killer. You don't want to be here and he claims you as his own. You try to escape on so many...
251K 5.1K 93
New description: your name is (y/n), you've been bullied and neglected from your parents all your life. One day your parents decided to give you away...