The First Omega || NaNoWriMo...

By Anyone_Can_Write

With the fertility rate dropping rapidly, Ryan has come up with a solution to save humanity. Male pregnancy... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
New Roleplay Book

Chapter 23

6.2K 412 2
By Anyone_Can_Write

 Meeting up with Lucas terrified me as I sat at a table in the Little Bean waiting for him. He might have been Michael's world, but to me, he was the stranger that could very easily save, or destroy, everything I'd spent years working on.

The letter I'd found on my windshield a few days ago lay on the table before me, the envelope hiding the cruel words within. Michael and one of my coworkers were manning the counter while I waited for the lawyer to arrive. My hands kept tightening into fists, the temptation to run building with each passing moment.

I'd almost given up hope that he'd even show up when a well-dressed man sat down across from me.

"Sorry I'm a bit late. You must be Ryan. I'm Lucas, it's nice to meet you." He extended a well-manicured hand that I took shaking it timidly. Everything about him screamed lawyer and upper class, from the briefcase to his perfectly pressed suit. Next to him, I felt like scum in my large sweater and sweatpants.

"Hi..." My voice wavered slightly as I reclaimed my hand, settling it down on top of the letter, my other one pressing lightly against my stomach.

"Do you mind if I get comfortable before we get started?" Lucas asked, his light blue eyes sparkling as he undid the tie and shucked the suit jacket. "Ah... so much better. Alright, so Michael has filled me in on what is going on between you and your ex. Something about a patented idea that he's trying to take from you?"

"Y-yes... my Omega Serum." My voice cracked, making me wince. "Sorry... I don't know why I'm so nervous."

"It's fine." He waved his hand as if he could blow away my concerns. "I get it, a lot of people are nervous when they have to sit down with a lawyer for the first time. In your case it's a good thing because it tells me your intentions are pure. You aren't doing this for the money and this wasn't even your idea I bet, knowing Michael."

"I... well yeah it was Michael's idea but... I mean... I really do want to protect my idea from Andrew. He's stolen a lot of the credit over the years for my discoveries and now he's trying to take this from on top of making it impossible for me to finish my dissertation or get another job in a lab." Anger and frustration darkened my words, my hands balling up once more, the envelope and letter crinkling beneath them. "And then this showed up on my car and it can only be from him!"

I shoved the letter angrily across the table toward Lucas. Struggling to get myself under control as he opened it and read through it.

"Alright, so what I'm hearing is that you are fighting to protect your patented idea from an abusive, controlling ex. Is that right?" He held up his hands before I could answer. "Let me clarify what I mean by abusive. I'm talking less physical and more emotional. He stripped you of a lot of what would make you who you are, or tried to, and now even though you left him he's still doing that."

"Correct. I don't care about his money or getting retribution, but I know him. I know that he will just take my idea and twist it as a way to make even more of a name for himself, and then he'll sell the Serum to the highest bidder."

"I can see why that would be irritating." Lucas nodded having flipped open a notebook as I was speaking and quickly jotting down information. "And this Serum, it can turn men into 'Omegas' correct?"

"Well the term Omega is just what I'm calling myself but yes... it allows men to become pregnant." My teeth dug into my lip as Lucas glanced over at me, noting my large stomach in interest. "And yes, I am pregnant, I chose to use it on myself to make sure it worked properly."

"Of course, and do you have anyone that can stand up for you and testify when this was, or that you've had access to the Serum longer than your ex?" Lucas looked up again, his eyes locking with mine as he asked.

"Yes, Dreece has been with me since day 1, and Nathan is an OB who has been tracking the changes my body has undergone since the day I used the Serum on myself. Also if Andrew has my original notes then we can compare the handwriting between them and the patent." Lucas smiled, nodding as he noted everything down that I was saying.

"And the father of your child, is he okay with you doing this? It's going to be stressful after all and could cause problems. Also will he be able to testify as well if needed?" My hesitation drew Lucas's eyes to me once more. "He is aware that you're carrying his child correct? I need to know everything to make your case as strong as possible."

"I umm... I mean he knows it's just... we aren't really together and I don't know how much he can contribute to the case. He didn't know about my using the Serum on myself until after we'd had sex..." Wincing I glanced down at where my hands were clenched together, worry racing through me.

"That's fine, as long as he's aware now then they shouldn't be able to use him against you at the very least. I do need his name though Ryan. I also need Dreece's and Nathan's contact information." There was a soft understanding in Lucas's voice as he spoke. He didn't press me, simply laying out the facts of what he needed to help me win.

"It umm... the father... It's Rhett... Michael's cousin." Each word was softer and softer as I spoke, my cheeks burning hot. I dug in my pocket for my phone, pulling up my contacts list which was woefully short. "Here... you can find everyone's numbers in there."

Lucas took my phone in silence, jotting down the information he needed before handing the device back over to me.

"Alright, I think that's everything I need for right now. If you can find your copy of the patent and get it to me that would be a great place to stop. Hopefully we can handle all of this without ever stepping foot in a courtroom." He started to gather his things, tucking the notebook back into his briefcase. "If you have any questions just call, I know Michael gave you my number already."

Nodding I moved to get up as well, the need to pee kicking me in the bladder as it had been for most of the conversation.

"Thank you for seeing my Lucas and... well for everything. Michael has been so amazing and..." Tears welled up in my eyes while I struggled to find the right words.

"Don't thank me just yet, wait until we win this case alright?" Lucas patted my shoulder as he moved past me, heading to the counter to talk with Michael. I turned and made a beeline for the bathroom, the little miscreant I was carrying having been using my bladder as a punching bag.

There weren't all that many patrons in the shop, so I was surprised to find the bathroom door locked. Digging my teeth into my lip, I moved from foot to foot, waiting impatiently for whoever it was to finish their business.

As soon as the door opened, I found myself shoved back against the wall roughly. The pain made my back spasm, drawing a whimper from me.

"Well now what have we here?" A voice sneered, the scent of waste and alcohol radiating from the man. It was a ghastly, familiar scent of one of the few patrons I'd been warned to stay away from. "I'd almost say you were a pregnant bitch from the way you've been putting on weight fag."

My heart raced in fear, the wall at my back stopping me from retreating. How this man knew that I was gay was beyond me. He leaned in closer, cornering me.

"Hmm... but you sure are a pretty little thing, aren't you. I bet you know just how to suck dick in ways that would blow my mind using your hot little mouth." Disgust rushed through me as his hand grabbed my chin, a dirty torn up nail trying to force my lips open.

"Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing?" The light from the main room was blocked off as a familiar leather clad figure stepped into the hall, towering over me and the piece of shit keeping me pinned to the wall. "Get your filthy hands off of him!"

My knees shook, the need to pee gone as Rhett yanked the other man off of my. Slowly I slid down the wall, my pants wet thanks to the stress of everything that had occurred. Tears welled up as I watched Rhett man handle my would be assailant out of the coffee shop.

Burying my head in my legs, I let the tears fall, soft sobs filling the space around me.

The warm scent of leather slowly grew around me, a presence appearing at my side. Rhett sat next to me, pulling me gently into his arms as he made soft shushing sounds.

"It's okay... he's gone now... I've got you." Turning I buried my face into the leather of his coat, not caring if it ruined the material. His hand skated up and down my back, only occasionally leaving when footsteps approached.

Embarrassment eventually silenced the sobs, making me stiffen and start to pull away, only to find his arms like steel bands holding me to him.

"Shh... It's okay, no one else saw and needs to know what happened." Rhett said softly, shifting slightly.

"Can... Can you take me home?" The question came unbidden. I was supposed to be waiting for Michael to close up and catch a ride home with him, but after everything I didn't want to spend the next few hours hiding in the back in my soiled pants. My stupid car was still at Rhett's shop getting fixed.

"Of course, why don't you go and clean up a little and I'll let Michael know alright?" Rhett stood carefully before setting me on my feet. He hesitated before shrugging off his leather jacket. "Here, this should be long enough on you to help."

"Thank you," My cheeks were still hot from embarrassment as I took the jacket. "I umm... I'll be done in a few..."

"No rush, I'll meet you up front. Take as much time as you need."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 186K 50
*COMPLETED* Liam always thought that his first lover and best friend would turn out to be his mate. But after him leaving for two years, and the cont...
28.9K 1.4K 11
Kim Dokja, a gifted detective with an extraordinary amount of money at his disposal. One day, he met his fated alpha, that man couldn't be more oppos...
888 59 15
Landon's want for a fairy tale romance and children have always been important to him. Necessary even. He really thought he was going to end up with...
144K 8.8K 25
Taehyung is a Beta and marry with an Alpha named Jungkook. But Alphas and Betas can't conceive with eachother. But Taehyung being a man of the high s...