Ham Apke Hain Kaun

Bởi itsanuforu

My everything!!! Xem Thêm

Ham Aapke Hain Kaun
SLICE-1
SLICE-2
SLICE-3
SLICE-4
SLICE-5
SLICE-6
SLICE-7
SLICE-8
SLICE-9
SLICE-10
SLICE-11
SLICE-12
SLICE-13
SLICE-14
SLICE-15
SLICE-16
SLICE-18
SLICE-19
SLICE-20
SLICE-21
SLICE-22
SLICE-23
SLICE-24
SLICE-25
SLICE-26
SLICE-27
SLICE-28
SLICE-29
SLICE-30
SLICE-31
SLICE-32
SLICE-33
SLICE-34
SLICE-35
SLICE-36
SLICE-37
SLICE-38
SLICE-39
SLICE-40
SLICE-41
SLICE-42
SLICE-43
SLICE-44
SLICE-45
SLICE-46
SLICE-47
SLICE-48
SLICE-49
SLICE-50
SLICE-51
SLICE-52
SLICE-53
SLICE-54
SLICE-55
SLICE-56
SLICE-57
SLICE-58
SLICE-59
SLICE-60
SLICE-61
💙 ki baath

SLICE-17

1.3K 71 26
Bởi itsanuforu

He is twirling her and she is enjoying the night both are drowned in the moment when she had fallen down all of a sudden.For a mere second,nobody understood what happened as everything came to a halt.All of them looked at her, she is in pain again because she has fallen down a lot today but this time it really pained as it was unexpected.Karan quickly looked who did it and moved towards preetha immediately.He bent down and held her carefully.

Karan: Preetha.....preetha....are you ok? Preetha......

Preetha is hissing but able to stand with his support,Meera came to her immediately and helped her.Preetha is now stable while karan relaxed a bit seeing her fine but got angry remembering how it happened he saw aadya standing nervously but her eyes has happiness,he can see that.Taking a deep breath,

Karan(angry but camly): What is this aadya?

Aadya though was happy that preetha has fallen down but seeing karan angry made her afraid.

Aadya: w...wo....w...wo... ga..galthi se...

Karan is looking at her straight,

Karan: Kya galthi se?

Aadya is really tensed now.

Karan: I am asking you aadya,why did you do that?

She is silent and lower her eyes.

By this time,rishi and others came to them.Rishi spots preetha standing with the help of Meera and goes to her.

Rishi(cupping her): Mickey? Kya hua? Yeh sab kya hein?

Preetha looks at him and then karan who is glaring aadya.

Karan(loudly): Come on.......Speak up!

All get scared seeing karan anger.They look at aadya who is trying to compose herself.

Aadya(stammering): I....I...just want to tease her.I thought to pull her slightly but sh.....

She gets stopped.

Rishi(irritated) : Why do you want to tease her?

Aadya then sees rishi who is glaring her,she wants to tell him what she saw but seeing karan,she stops.

Aadya: J....just for fun!

Karan is seeing her unbelievably.He thought to be cool but her reason increased his anger.He is calm but his eyes are not.

Karan(dangerously): Just for Fun?Do you even know what you are saying? You pulled her for your fun did you even think what would have happened if she has fallen on something hard?(she looked at him) Or if she got hit to something else.....did you even think once?

Aadya is feeling very angry seeing his concern but she is afraid too.All were seeing them and to end it,

Aadya: I ....I never expected it.I am sorry sir!

Karan: I am not the one to forgive you!

He signs showing preetha through his eyes.Aadya didn't expect it but he seemed to be angry so closing her fists tightly.

Aadya: I am sorry preetha!

Preetha who is seeing everything very tensedly get relaxes seeing him cool down a bit.She doesn't mind her sorry all she want is his cool mind so she nods with a slight smile.The atmosphere calms down.

Vicky: Rishi I think preetha needs rest.Come let's move.

Rishi was seeing aadya angrily as he doesn't believe her reason and wants to shout at her but Vicky's words make sense to him,glaring aadya once he turns to preetha

Rishi: Mickey chalo....

Preetha nods and takes a step to move but she gets pain in knee and hisses.Rishi bends down to her knee to check it while Karan goes to her side instantly.

Karan(tensed): hey .....are you ok?

He asks holding her elbow but she hisses again then he notices the scratches on her hands with little taint of blood as she had fallen on sand.He closes his eyes not able to see her and opens them looking at aadya.Aadta gets really afraid seeing his eyes which holds pure anger.She gulps while preetha holds his hand calming him.She squeezes it and seeing her,He calms down when,

Rishi: Mickey you got hurt in knee we have to go to hospital urgently.

Preetha: That's ok rishi ....we will go to resort.First aid will be enough!

Rishi gets up and holds her through shoulders.

Rishi: Shut up Mickey.......you got hurt.This is not the 1st time but it's second in the day so it's better we visit a doctor.Ok?

Karan: Rishi is right preetha......you need a doctor.Let's go to hospital.

She looks at him,he squeezes her hand assuring her.

Preetha: ok!

Vicky: I will get the hotel vehicle rishi bring her to the entrance.

Rishi nods and Vicky goes.Preetha is about to take a step again when rishi stops her.

Rishi: kaha ja rahi ho?

Preetha: entrance

Rishi: thum aise halath mein chal nai paogi.

Preetha: but ho.....

Her words were cut off as rishi lifts her up.She gets shocked.

Preetha: Rishi kya kar rahe ho?

Rishi: meine kya kiya?

Preetha: arey niche utharo mein chal sakthi hu.....

Rishi: ha ha you can but not now. You are not good and I won't let you walk in this state.(preetha is about to speak) not a word till we reach the cab!

He warns her and she gives up seeing him.He moves a step and her hand get loosen in Karan's hand and with another step she loses his hand completely,she holds Rishi's shoulders for grip.Rishi seeing her hands on him and then her face he smiles while karan just looks at them in still.

Karan: aise kyun lag raha ki preetha  mujhse door ja rahi hein?

This thought make him uncertain and uneasy,he came back to senses seeing aadya infront of him.Aadya understood everything what happened in the correct sense,she knows what karan was feeling and it makes her smirk.She goes towards him and places her hand on his shoulder,

Aadya: Don't worry sir..... Preetha will be fine.

Karan was annoyed because of everything and this gesture made him irritated.He brushes off her hand little rudely.

Karan: I know she will be fine Miss.Sharma but you won't be if you repeat it.Be careful around her!

Giving a tight warning he goes away leaving angry aadya behind.She angrily starts speaking to herself,

Aadya: Itna himmath mujhse dhamki dene keliye wo bhi uss preetha ki wajah se.Dono kuch chupa rahi hein..........I know that.jab mein thum dono ko dekha dance karthe hue mujhr bahot gussa aaya kyunki that's my place.I have to be with you not preetha that's why I pulled her but you insulted me infront of all because of her and I am not going to leave her for sure (she angrily talks but smiles suddenly) inn sab mein ek achi baath hua hein that's ......rishi.mujhe pata hein ki Rishi ke dil mein kya hein aur ab sir ko dekhke mujhe Lagtha hein ki sir bhi jaan liya hoga........that's good.So to erase preetha off on Karan's paper I will use rishi as eraser.

She smiles for her cunning plan and goes off to her room.

HOSPITAL

Preetha is on hospital bed.Rishi hadn't allowed her walk.From the beach till the bed he carried her.Doctor treated her scratches and applied anti septic lotion.She hisses feeling pain and holds Rishi's hand tightly.He comforts her and doctor aids her.

Rishi(tensed): Sir everything alright?

Doctor: Don't worry she is alright.Little bit of rest and few medicines she will be ok by morning.

Rishi nods while doctor smiles.Vicky goes to send off the doctor,rishi sits beside preetha and sighs loudly.

Preetha: kya hua?

Rishi: thum bathao kya hua?(she sees him questioning) kya hua beach mein? Thum itni chot kaise aayi? Aadya.....aadya kya baath kar rahi thi and (he stops and looks at her eyes) And karan sir kya bol raha tha?

Preetha looks at him,she can say he was tensed about her but he was doubtful karan,she looks away.

Preetha: Mein..... thumhari song mein itni koyi thi aur dance kar rahi thi ki bhul gayi ki kya ho raha hein mere aas paas.

Rishi(smiling): acha itna acha gaaya meine?

Preetha: thumhari song ki chakkar mein meine hospital bed tak aana pada ab bhi thumhe doubt hein?

Rishi: So you are impressed?

Preetha: Ofcourse I am!

Rishi smiles seeing her happy face when karan comes inside.Preetha is happy while rishi is distributed seeing him but rubs off and smile.

Karan(tensed): Are you ok now?

Preetha : hmm......thank you!

They both look at each other.Karan wants to be with her and preetha wants to speak a lot with him but they know they couldn't and they compose themselves.

Karan: Doctor ne kya kaha?

Rishi: She needs rest.......

Karan: Ok!

Silence prevails when rishi takes a step,

Rishi: So preetha shall we go?

Preetha nods and gets up to walk when rishi again lifts her.

Preetha: Arey rishi I am fine now......there's no need.

Rishi: You will be fine after taking rest not now.So keep quiet!

Preetha: mein thumhare upar bhoj nai banna chahthi....keep me down!

Rishi: Thum mere upar bhoj nai ho kabhi bhi.I will never keep you down..... understand!

Looking into her eyes for a second,he moves towards door.As he is lifting her he could not open it so looks at karan who was just looking at them and lost in his world.

Rishi: S...sir.....

Karan comes out of his thoughts.

Karan: yeah?

Rishi: Can you please open the door?

Looking at preetha,Karan nods slightly and goes to open the door.He opens it while rishi goes outside saying a thank you.Preetha looks at him until karan disappears.Rishi places her in the car and sits beside her while she is lost in his thoughts.

Preetha: Why didn't he come with me........I need him now!

She closes her eyes thinking about him.The car stops waking her up, rishi takes her to the room.He lays her in a comfortable position and orders food.He is feeding her when there's a knock on door.Rishi is surprised to see karan.

Rishi: Sir aap?

Karan: I just wanted to check her.

Rishi: thodi der pehle hi hospital mein dekha heina?

Karan is sure that rishi is doubting him but he wants to see preetha.He is about to say something when preetha asks

Preetha: kaun hein Teddy?

Rishi don't know the reason but he could not tell her who came but he says with difficulty.

Rishi: Karan sir.

Preetha eyes lighten up and tries to see him by bending but fails.With no other option,rishi makes way to him and karan enters inside.She smiles as soon as she sees him but seeing Rishi behind she tries to be normal.Karan looks at her with care.....

Karan: a....are you ok?

Preetha(mind): No.....

Preetha nods.

Karan: Do you need anything?

Preetha(mind): I need you!

Before preetha speaks Rishi goes to her side and says,

Rishi: She doesn't need anything or anyone sir ........ I am there for her.(holding her)Don't worry!

Karan looks at Rishi and preetha.He doesn't know why but he feels his heart tight and his voice low.After a few minutes....

Karan(lowly): Hmm.....you are there for her!

He then looks at preetha who is looking at him with a fear in eyes,he smiles slightly.

Karan: Take care......good night.

He then leaves off without looking at them.Seeing him leaving,Preetha too feels tight at heart,

Preetha(mind): Why did you leave?

Rishi taps her to bring her back.

Preetha: haa...ha?

Rishi: kya hua ?(she nods nothing) chalo it's been a long day.......go to sleep.hmm?

Preetha waits for Rishi to go such that she could speak to karan.

Preetha: thum jao aur rest karo.mein thodi der mein sothi hu.

Rishi: nai......jaise hi mein yaha se chala jau thum phone pakadke baith jaogi.So first you sleep then I will go.

Preetha: na...nai...thum chalo mein sojaungi na.you go!

Rishi: Arey thum itna ziddi hogayi .......but thum bhul rahe ho ki thumse zyada ziddi mein hu.So lay down come on!

He make her lay forcefully despite of her resistance but slowly she dozes off because of medicine effect.

NEXT DAY

She wakes up late,her friends are packing their luggage and her luggage too.She gets up heavily,

Preetha: Kya kar rahe ho?

Meera: Hey good morning.....how are you feeling now?

Preetha: I am good now....what are you doing?

Meera: packing up we are leaving at 4 today so....

She then remembers about karan,

Preetha: Ok......what about ka....Karan sir?

Meera: He has already left.

Preetha gets dumbfounded.

and continues in the next part........

Hey everyone.......I must say it was a beautiful and memorable day for me despite of quarantine period I enjoyed a lot which made me ready to start the new year with a bang🥳🥰🤩.You people are also a part of it.........so thank you so much for your beautiful wishes.And I hope you like my return gift😉.......

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

11.2K 627 35
understanding love story between luthra nd kmk! Secret Relationship with arhana
95.5K 6.3K 41
𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕄𝔸ℕ𝔸ℕ. ℙ𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖.☻︎☻︎
1.9K 218 7
-The Karan luthra a Casanova who has traumatic past is studying in london... -preeta arora happy soul,a aspiratious girl who sifted to London to comp...
135K 7.8K 61
Hey guys.. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ I m tina.. new to whattpad.. i m big fan of preeran & seeing people writing story on them.. i also want to try.. All the charact...