You Are My Soul Mate!

Από kpremii

Family Story with Our Favorite MaNan and to support them, Devakshi will be dragged into the story! Περισσότερα

❤️Part 1❤️
❤️Part 2❤️
❤️Part 3❤️
❤️Part 4❤️
❤️Part 5❤️
❤️Part 6❤️
❤️Part 7❤️
❤️Part 8❤️
❤️Part 9❤️
❤️Part 10❤️
❤️Part 11❤️
❤️Part 12❤️ (Surprise😜)
❤️Part 13❤️
❤️Part 14❤️
❤️Part 15❤️
❤️Part 16❤️
❤️Part 17❤️
❤️Part 18❤️
❤️Part 19❤️
❤️Quiz Time❤️
❤️Part 20❤️
❤️Part 21❤️
❤️Part 22❤️
❤️Part 23❤️
❤️Part 24❤️
❤️Part 25❤️
❤️Part 26❤️
❤️Part 27❤️
❤️Part 28❤️
❤️Part 29❤️
❤️Part 30❤️
❤️Part 31❤️
❤️Part 32❤️
❤️Part 33❤️
❤️Part 34❤️
❤️Part 35❤️
❤️Part 37❤️
❤️Part 38❤️
Author Got Surprised... 😳
❤️Part 39❤️
❤️Part 40❤️
❤️Part 41❤️
❤️Part 42❤️
❤️Part 43❤️
❤️Part 44❤️
Note
Announcement 😍
Hello Everyone! 😍😘
Story Update! 😀

❤️Part 36❤️

3.8K 436 66
Από kpremii

Author's Note : Thanks for your Votes and Comments!

............................................................

Do Hit the Star Button! ⭐⭐⭐

Silent Readers, Please VOTE!

Do provide the Inline Comments! 😍😍😍

............................................................

Recap : Shekhar decided to celebrate Nandini's birthday in Village itself as per her wish....
............................................................
Since two days Nandini is yearning to see Nyonika and talk to her...She kept remembering Nyonika always..

When Nandini thought to visit Nyonika, she for once don't like Kalyani and on the other side feared for Manik thinking what he would say..

Thinking this she kept locked her wish of meeting Nyonika in her heart itself...

But she thought to make atleast video call..

So she dialled Nyonika's number...But since Nyonika switched off her mobile data, the call didn't reached her...

So Nandini dialled the landline number...

She prayed to god in mind that Manik should not pick up the call..

When landline is answered, Nandini  could hear Kalyani's voice saying "hello"

Nandini immediately put the call off..

Nandini  pissed off  :  "I can't talk to Nyonika bua"

When Nandini was thinking this she heard the bike sound in front of the home..

Nandini's face glowed with happiness...Thinking Manik came , she happily rushed to the main door..

.............................................................

"Anups!"

Dev is calling his mother Anupama sitting on his bike...

Anupama  :  "I am coming Dev..."

Anupama quickly locked the home and rushed to Dev..

Anupama  :  "Dev! Why are you rushing like this? Without telling me where are you taking me now?"

Dev smilingly  :  "I will tell you...Now come with me...If your hero comes, then he will not leave you anywhere without asking where you are going"

Anupama  :  "Won't he ask after we came to the home?"

Dev  :  "Anups! We will think about that afterwards...Now come and sit on the bike"

After she sat on the bike, Dev started to drive..

After some time, Dev stopped his bike in front of a home not familiar to Anupama...

Anupama  :  "Dev! Whose home is this? Why you brought me here?"

Dev  : "Come Anups...Be patient for some more time"

Dev pressed the calling bell of the door.... At the same time Nandini opened the door fastly

Nandini who opened the door felt very said...

Seeing Dev at the door, Nandini tried to smile...

Dev smilingly  :  "Hai Nandini!"

Nandini smilingly  :  "Come inside Dev"

Dev smilingly  :  "What happened Ammu baby? By looking at how fastly you opened the door and the sudden sad face, it seems you are expecting someone"

Nandini glared at Dev hearing this..

Nandini raised her eyebrows looking at Anupama who is standing behind Dev..

Anupama who identified Nandini on seeing her with heart full of happiness stared at her from head to toe..

Dev  smilingly  :  "Nandini! She is my mother"

Nandini's face glowed with happiness..

Nandini happily  :  "Come inside Aunty"

Anupama  :  "No Aunty...Call me bua"

Nandini smilingly  :  "Okay bua, come inside..."

Hearing the word "bua" Anupama's eyes welled up with tears...

Anupama pulled Nandini for a hug and kissed her forehead...

When Anupama and Dev came inside the home, Shekhar who came from his room got stunned..

Shekhar stammeringly  :   "Di "

Anupama cryingly  :  "Shekhar"

Shekhar  :  "Did you find the way to my home now only?"

Anupama :  "You know about your jiju right? Having known that I wont go against your jiju why are you asking this?"

Shekhar  :  "Di...Forgive me...I can understand your situation...I asked it out of my helplessness..You came atleast now...that itself is enough for me...My daughter only brought you here"

Dev chuckled  :  "Hello Mams... I only sneaked out your Di from our home without knowing to her husband.....But you are giving credit to your daughter..How is it justified?"

Shekhar laughed hearing this..

Anupama smilingly  :  "Yes Shekhar...He didn't even told me where he is taking me...I was surprised when I saw Nandini"

Anupama creased Nandini's cheeks...

Nandini  smilingly  :  "Bua! Please be seated...I will bring you something to eat"

Anupama stopped Nandini who is about to get up..

Anupama smilingly  :  "I don't need anything...I have only little time...But more to talk to you..Come and sit near me"

Anupama continued  :  "Shekhar! I am very happy...It will be very good If we are like this together. I am waiting for that day Shekhar...I have many wishes and yearnings in my heart.....Whether those wishes will be fulfilled Shekhar?"

Shekhar smilingly  :  "Don't worry di...Definitely it will be fulfilled"

Dev  chuckled :  "How is that possible Mamu...If you both going to worry like this and start talking lengthy dialogues...how is that possible?"

Anupama confusingly  :  "What you are asking us to do Dev?"

Dev  :  "You should do only one thing...After going to home Dad will ask where we went...You should say that you went to your brother's home and saw your brother's daughter"

Anupama panickingly  :  "Dev! Did you bring here for this only?"

Shekhar and Dev started to laugh at her situation...

Shekhar  :  "Di...What Dev saying is only if we create problems solutions will be found...Am I right Dev?"

Dev smilingly  :  "Correct Mamu... How many more days you both are going to be separated ? "

Anupama worried  :  "I am afraid by thinking about your father itself"

Dev chuckled  :  "How many more days you are going to be afraid of him Mom? Only respect should be kept on husband not fear...Why you are afraid when you did not do any wrong? If you had not accepted Dad's condition beginning itself, then you would have often visited your birth place...You need not go against Dad...But you can make him understand right?"

Hearing this Anupama is drowned in her thoughts...

Dev smilingly :  "Mom! You first speak out...I am there for your support...What he will do? Dad is a very good person..Only thing is that he is arrogant..."

Anupama sternly  :  "Dev! Are you calling your dad arrogant taking it as a chance"

Anupama gave a slight punch on his cheek...Dev gave an expression as if it pained a lot...

Nandini and Shekhar laughed at Dev..

Shekhar who listened to Mom and Son conversation worriedly looked at Nandini..

Dev noticed his sad face and to clear it...

Dev smilingly  :  "What happened Mamu? Thinking about any beautiful memories?"

Shekhar worriedly  :  "No dev....Till date, I thought that Nandini has everyone...so she won't feel motherless..But looking at her excitement to know about Shwetha more and more, she really yearned for mother's love very much...I am scolding the god why he made Nandini motherless?"

Dev smilingly  :  "Is that the matter Mamu? I thought something serious?"

Dev smilingly continued  :  "All these things exist only for few days.. Why would she think lonely if you marry her with the person whom she liked? After that he will be everything for her...Then Worries will have no place in her life"

Shekhar smilingly  :  "you are correct Dev...My daughter didn't get mother's love at all..His husband should be a good person...He should look after with love and affection and understand her"

Dev wickedly smiled at Nandini...

Dev  :  "Don't worry Mamu...For Nandini's childish behaviour, a good husband will definitely come and take her with him"

While Dev said all this keeping Manik in mind, Shekhar looked at Dev thoughtfully...

After talking for long time, Anupama and Dev left for their home...

.............................................................

Malhotra Mansion

Manik is getting ready to go to his friend's home..

Kalyani  :  "Manik"

Manik  :  "Tell me Dadi"

Kalyani  :  "It seems you are going somewhere...You go and come. We will talk later"

Manik  :  "Dadi! Tell me what it is...I don't have any important work...Just got bored...So started for friends' home?"

Kalyani  worriedly  :  "Manik! I am yearning to see Nandini...Can you bring her here?"

Manik gave a pity look to Kalyani since 1 week she is looking more aged and weak...

Manik not knowing what to answer just stared at Kalyani...

Kalyani   :  "What happened? Why are you not replying Manik? You are thinking that she won't come here right? Even I knew Manik she won't come here...She is angry on me Manik...She started hating me manik"

Kalyani started to cry saying this,

Manik smilingly  :  "Nothing like that Dadi... She has so much of love on you..You know right that whom we love most, we will only show more anger on them....We can't say that she is angry on you...She is slightly worried ...Nothing big...Now what happened? You want to see her right?...Okay I will bring her here. You don't worry about anything...You are my dear dadi right? If you worry I can't bear it...Do you want me to be sad?"

Kalyani slightly smiled  :  "No dear...I don't like your sad face...My prince should always be very happy"

Raj came there....

Raj smilingly  :  "It seems that Dadi and grandson are having lovely conversation without me"

Kalyani didn't reply but turned her face to the other side...Kalyani is very much angry on Raj...

Kalyani is not talking to Raj and Nyonika because they both didn't tell her about Shwetha's death, Nandini's identity and most importantly they send Nandini to Shekhar's home without her knowledge

Manik  smilingly  :  "Dad! It seems that Nandini's Nani is yearning to meet her"

Raj smilingly  :  "What for that? They can definitely meet her...Nandini is stubborn like my mother....but she is also affectionate like my mother"

Saying this Raj laughed...

Kalyani  :  "Manik! I am very happy that my grandaughter is like me...What is there to laugh in it? Why he is showing his teeth like this?"

Manik teasingly smiled at Raj...

Raj  :  "Mom! See this Manik is teasing me..."

Kalyani ignored Raj's complaint and is about to go from that place when Raj held her hand...

Raj  sadly  :  "Mom! You be angry on me...But please do talk to me...Don't stop talking...Please Mom...Nyonika and I apologized for all the wrong we had done right ?  Then why mom you are like this?"

Kalyani angrily looked at Raj and removed her hand from his hold quickly..

Kalyani  :  "Manik! I don't want to talk to anyone...Ask others not to disturb me...Or else I will always be in my room and not come outside at at all"

Kalyani  murmured  :  "He had done enough...But came to convince now"

Raj worriedly  :  "Okay Manik! We won't disturb them...We won't make it difficult for her....When her anger goes, she will talk to us....Nyonika and I will be patiently waiting for her to speak"

Raj continued  :  "Manik! Yesterday, Shekhar told about Nandini's wish...I came to talk about that..Next week you all go there...I informed your Rajeev mamu (Sona's father) too..I told him to come with us next week..He told that he might have some major operation to do...So he told that he will try to come"

Kalyani confusingly  :  "What is the matter Manik? What did Nandini wished for?"

Manik told about Nandini's wish of celebrating her birthday at her mom's birth place...

Kalyani became very happy hearing this...

Kalyani happily  :  "I too wished to visit my village since so many days...See now...My grand daughter too have the same wish"

Kalyani who said this proudly became silent suddenly..

Kalyani sadly  :  "No Manik...I won't be coming...You people alone go and come"

Manik  :  "Why Dadi? Now only you told that you too have the wish to visit the village...What happened suddenly?"

Kalyani sadly  :  "Manik! Nandini might not like my visit there"

Manik  :  "Don't think too much Dadi...We all are going there....If you are not coming, I too won't go there"

Manik said it with determination...So Kalyani cannot refuse further...

Manik  smilingly  :  "Okay Dadi! I am leaving now...When I come back, I will come with your grand daughter"

Saying this Manik left the Mansion...

............1932 Words.................

Hope you enjoyed the Story!😃😃

Excited for the Upcoming Story?

Few words for Manik?

Few words for Kalyani?

Few words for Raj and Nyonika ?

Few words for Nandini?

Few words for Shekhar?

Few words for Dev and Anupama?

............................................................

Do Hit the Star Button! ⭐⭐⭐

Silent Readers, Please VOTE!

Do provide the Inline Comments! 😍😍😍

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

31.9K 993 6
after 6 mnt journey of seperation of swasan
313K 28.6K 67
29/08/2020- 07/06/2022 Nandani Sharma, typical Indian girl next door who lived in Bangalore with her Dida and younger brother Rishabh. Her parents di...
15.7K 320 15
SPREE "Spree's have always scared me. What if the driver was crazy? Y'know?" "Yeah... I know." --- In certain situations, being murdered is less suf...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...