Destined To Be His 💕[Complet...

By Crackheaded240

✔️[Completed] ✔️ A guy who was cold to the world but warm for Emily Oliver,Jack Brendon.Jack is 10 years olde... More

Betrayal
Investor
1st Meet
Shopping with Sisters
Engagement Party
First Kiss
Eric
Picnic
Emma's Wedding
Jack's Favor
The End

10 Years

6.2K 177 44
By Crackheaded240

We drank our coffee and went to a mall.Jack told me he was taking me to a shopping mall and I agreed with him as I was still afraid of him.

We reached the shopping mall.Then he took me to a gown shop.

"Choose a gown for our engagement party."He told me.

"It's okay you can choose it for me"I told him.

He came closer to me and said "I don't want my wife to regret after our engagement party,That she couldn't choose her own gown."Then he touched my face.

"O-okay."I told him and quickly got away from him.

I was looking at the gowns.I didn't like any of them.I tried to find Jack to tell him I don't like any of these gowns.

"Emily" Someone called me.I turned around and saw Jack.I went to him.I saw 2 gowns in front of me.They we're really beautiful.

"What?"I asked him.

"Did you choose any gown?" He asked me and grabbed me by my waist.

"No and could you please move your hands from my waist?" I asked him as I was awkward.

"Nope and yeah Mrs.William choosed this 2 gowns for you." He told me.

"Hello beautiful" a lady who is at least 50 years old told me and hugged me.

"Hello"I told her and hugged her back.

"I'm sorry I didn't introduce you guys.Darling,this is Mrs.William and Mrs.William,this is Emily." Jack introduced us to each other.

I slightly bowed in front of her.

"I knew this Jack.Your darling is really beautiful,like you told me" She told Jack and stroked my hair.

I was awkward and Jack notice that.

"Yes Mrs.William,You are right." He told Mrs.William.

"I'll leave you guys alone and Emily I hope you'll like one of this gown." She told us went somewhere.

"You should choose one gown for you.You can choose both if you want" Jack told me with a smile.

"One is enough for me" I told him and looked at the gowns.

I liked both of gowns.They were really beautiful.I like blue.So I choosed the blue one.

"Blue one" I told him.

"Great choice.Even though I knew that you would choose the blue one" He giggled.

"How do you know that?" I asked him with a doubtful look.

"I know everything about you.Because I've been loving you for 10 years" He told me and touched my right cheek.

"10 years?That's such a bad joke" I gave him a cautious look.

"That's not a joke" He told me with a serious face.

"I think I should go home" I told him and was about to leave.He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him.

"Not so fast darling.I've many things to tell you and it was my dream to take you to a date.I don't want you to spoil it" He told me in a cold tone.

I was about to speak but Mrs.William interrupted me.

"I think you've choosed  a gown for you,sweetheart." She asked me.

"Yeah Mrs.Williams,We'll take the blue one" Jack replied.

"Okay I'll pack it for you.Give me the address.I'll send it to your house." Mrs.William told us.

"Thank you Mrs.William" I told her.

"It's nothing dear" she told me and I gave her the address of new house.

"We should get going Mrs.William" Jack told her and pulled me with him outside.

"Where do you want to go for dinner?" Jack asked me.

"I want to go home"I told him as I was tired.

"I told you that I've been waiting for this day for 10 years." His voice held anger.

"B-but-" I was cut off by him.

"No buts of ifs.You're staying with me today and that's final" He told me and pulled me to his car.I didn't say anything more.Cause I've already angered him.

***

We reached at a restaurant.It was so beautiful.Jack pulled out a chair for me to seat.I sat down and then he also sat down.

Jack ordered food for us.Then there was Silence.

"You can ask anything" Jack told me while staring at me.

"Did you really love me for 10 years?"I asked him.I wanted to be sure.Jack chuckled.

"Do you think I'm kidding?"He asked me.The look on his face was serious.

"Well........I don't know if you're kidding or not."

"Good answer.But It's true that I've loved you for 10 years"He told me.

"But I don't even know you and How did you fall in love with me?"I asked him.Jack let out a sigh.

" I went to one of your cousins funeral.I saw you there."He told me.

"I saw how you were comforting others.You were telling your sisters to not cry.But after sometime you went somewhere.I didn't see you there anymore.Then I went to the garden of your house and I saw you again." He then slightly smiled.

"I saw how you were crying.You didn't let anyone of you house see you cry.I wanted to go and comfort you.But you stood up and wiped your tears and went inside." He told me and all the things he told was true.

"Just then I wanted to make you mine.You've something in yourself,which other girls don't have.I've been thinking about you day and night.I wanted you to be with me." He told me and My eyes widened.

"Are you serious?" I asked him.I always wanted someone who could love me.I wanted one-sided love.

"Yes,I'm serious.I know I'm forcing you to marry me.I know I'm wrong.But my love for you is not wrong.I've been loving you for 10 years.I just want you to know this.I want you to give me a chance to prove my love for you.So are you ready to give me a chance Emily?" Jack told me.I was deeply moved by the lines he said.I never had any boyfriend.I never knew the feeling of being loved.

I was quite for sometime.Then he grabbed my hand and again asked me.

"Okay" I replied.Jack then gave me big smile.He was about to hug me but I stopped him.

"It's quite early for you to hug me" I gave him a smile.

"Okay" He chuckled.Then our order came to us and we ate.

After eating,Jack dropped me to my house.

When I got inside of house,I saw mom and my sisters watching movie in the living room.

"How was the date?"Mom asked me.

"Has he done something bad to you?"Anna asked me.

"Are you okay?"Emma asked me.

"It was okay.No,he hasn't.Yes I'm okay." I answered them and laughed.They also laughed.

"Well,I'm tired.I'll go to my bed now." I told them.

"Wait Emily,someone sent a gown for you" Emma told me.

"Yeah I know.It's from Jack.I'll tell you everything tomorrow.Now I've to go to my room" I told her and went to my room.

I freshened up and went to my bed.Then I felt asleep.

💕 To Be Continued 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 2.4K 92
Alex was best friends with Jack and Jack before they became famous, she confessed her love for Johnson but he told her he didn't feel the same. Which...
4.9K 228 17
* A young boy age of 8 named Jack Frost, unintentionally befriended the princess Elsa of Arendelle, age 5. Becoming good friends they were best frien...
218K 9.5K 25
[ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ᴊᴇʟsᴀ ᴀᴜ] Jack Frost and Erin Winters had always been together since the day they met. They were great friends, and soon, it escalated into a...
61.3K 2.6K 37
Live and Learn to Love - A Jelsa Fanfiction ----/----/----/---- Another cliche story about the populars and the nerds. But this one doesn't have the...