Oblivious And In Denial (taek...

By bubblewrap1009

Watch how two childhood best friends set out in search of true love, scared to be single at 30 soon, But in t... More

1. Jailhouse Rock
2. Horror Day
3. Massey
4.Why?
5. Mission
6. Other side of the Road
7. The Walking Dead
8. Testing Waters
9. Meltdown
10. Sexuality?
11. Daisy
12. Bryan Adams
13. Unleashed
14. Heimlich
15. Running away
16. Open when
17. Figured out
18. Can't sleep
19. In love with you
20. Coffee
21. Use me- Part I
22. Use me- Part II
23. How dare you?
24. Forget about it
25. Yoonmin?
26. One last time (M)
27. Little flashback
28. It was always there
29. Reconcile
32. A Whole Circus
33. Tae & Koo sign out

31. Mr. Kim Jr.

9.1K 669 661
By bubblewrap1009

"When did you fall in love with me?" Jungkook spoke lazily gliding his arm up and down the naked torso of his boyfriend laying his head on chest of his.

"There was no 'moment' that I felt like Yo! I'm in love with this boy.  But after that one day I kinda came out to you and you kinda freaked out and I kinda went M.I.A and you were kinda crying and I kinda sorta mighta wanted to kiss you and I was like whoa I kinda wanna fuck him right here."

"That's a lot of kinda for you to realize you wanted to fuck me?" the other chuckled at this loving the little patterns that jungkook was drawing  on his naked chest.

"And yet it's me with an ache in the ass right now. What about you tho?"

"I used to have really dirty dreams about you back in college." Jungkook hesitantly looked up to meet eyes as wide as saucers.

"WHAT?"

"Yeah. And then I used to freak out cuz I didn't even know how gay sex worked but that Laurence guy was my last straw where I thought 'Nu-uh I ain't letting that fifteen year old get in my way'.

"He was twenty three Jungkook. I never thought you'd be the jealous type." Taehyung gently carded his fingers to the silky raven hair.

"Well I am, so suck it up. And your phone's ringing. Jeez can you change this ringtone." Jungkook retorted at the blaring 'once upon a time not long ago I was a hoe' as taehyung grabbed his phone reading the caller ID 'NEW BOSS 🤤'

"What's with the emoji, pervert."

"You'd be one too if you saw what he looks like. Now sshh" Jungkook rolled his eyes and pouted continuing to roam his fingers on the smooth skin.

"Mr. Kim. Good morning to you too."
"Yes I'm on an off today."
"Tonight? Ofcourse I will."
"I don't say no to handsome guys."
Jungkook's pout intensified as he pinched the other nipple harshly.

"Ah" Taehyung yelped and slapped his hand away. "No no I just hit my pinky toe. I'll see you tonight then. Goodbye."

He hung up and glared at the boy beside him. "What the fuck was that for?"

"You were flirting with him right in front of me."

" I wasn't flirting. It's called licking-your-boss's-ass-to-get-a-fuckin-raise."

"Where're you going tonight?"

"He called me to his place at 6 to discuss some designs and then dinner afterwards."

"Oh I better choose my outfit then" Jungkook got up abruptly standing up stark naked and put on his slippers.

"What?"

"I'm comin' with you." With these words he was out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is so boring I wanna go home." Jungkook leaned his wieght on Taehyung's back who was bent over to his boss's table in his lavish living room drawing design of some sort. The boss that Jungkook was so curious about was nowhere to be seen.

"You say that one more time and I will stab you with this ruler. And get off my fucking back." Taehyung shrugged off the pouting idiot and faced him.
"I didn't ask you to be this jealous prick. He's married and isn't even gay!"

"You shouldn't have flirted with him then."

"Ugghhh I wanna strangle you."

"Everything Okay there, Mr.Kim?"

"Oh Sir. Good evening. I decided to finish up this design. I hope you don't mind."

"Why would I? That's what I called you for. I see you brought someone."

No the someone brought himself. Taehyung rolled his eyes faking a smile.

"Yes. This my boyfriend-"

"So you are indeed into men. My guess was right?"

"He is into one man. Jeon Jungkook, the boyfriend. Pleased to meet you Mr. Kim." Jungkook smirked and put forward his hand while Taehyung grimaced internally.

"Please call me Namjoon, Mr.boyfriend." Jungkook could have sworn he saw a little eye roll beneath that sickeningly sweet gorgeous attractive dimpled smile.

What's the big deal in dimples. I have dimples too.

Damn he's tall tho. So am I..well kinda.

"Mr. Kim I wanted you to be the incharge for this project since I heard you're a tudor designer yourself."

"Sir." taehyung nodded. "But please call me Taehyung it's wierd we're both calling each other by the same name."

'cAlL mE tEaHyUnG' jungkook rolled his eyes and tuned out the boring conversation and started looking around. Taehyung noticed how bored the other was and turned to Namjoon again.

"Mr. Kim, you have a son right?"

"Yes, he's in his room right down the hall in his room doing seven-year-old things."

"You mind if me and Koo visit him real quick?"

"Ofcourse not! He loves meeting new people. Go ahead I'll go through the stats till then."

Taehyung pulled Jungkook by his arm towards the room with unicorn paintings on it's door. "Where the fuck are you taking me. I hate kids!" Jungkook whisper-yelled.

"Atleast you'll be busy hating. Come on now or you can always take a cab back across half the town and then cook for yourself and eat alone."

"And let you drop your pants for a raise? No thank you!"

Reaching the door Taehyung knocked on the slightly ajar room hearing a little 'come in'

"Hi buddy. I'm Taehyung, I work with your dad." taehyung raised the pitch of his voice and knelt down to face the little boy wearing a Koya pyjama set.

"Hello Taehyung. My name is Vickie. Welcome to our house."

"Oh! You're so well mannered. Could you be a darling and teach some manners to this man-baby here?" he pulled jungkook beside him who huffed and whispered a 'shutup'.

"Sure! I love making new friends."

"Oh yeah? But I don't wanna be friends with you, seven year old!" jungkook crossed his arms over his chest and tilted his head to challenge the kid.

The little boy frowned and crossed his own little arms "Why not, seventy year old?" he stuck his tongue out.

Both glared at the other starting an unsaid staring contest. Taehyung scoffed. Looked like Jungkook found a match.

"Oh-kay! I'm gonna go work now and... you both can do bestie stuff together." none of them bothered to respond continuing to blinklessly glare.
"Your maturity turns me on, Koo" Taehyung sarcasticly mumbled to himself after exiting the tension filled room. "Let's start Mr. Kim, my boyfriend wanted to stay back there."

"Umm.. Taehyung.. I hope he knows I am married? He seemed a little... Um"

"A jealous bitch? Yeah, he'll come around don't worry. But where is your wife?"

"She's on a girl's night tonight. They have it once a month and so it's the only day I'm allowed to bring work to home."

"Oh nice. Let's  continue?"

~~~~~~~

"You're just scared, scaredy cat!" Vickie pointed at Jungkook who had refused to play the board game with him again after loosing three times.
Damn kids are smart these days.

"Ahan? Scared of who? You? You.. puppy looking.. Sea turtle!" in his defence, he didn't know many kindergarten level insults, hence the puppy-looking-sea-turtle.

"Yes elephant! Me. If not, proove it!"

"Fine! But first you have to accept that Iron Man is the best."

"Na-uh. I will not."

"Ya-uh. You will!"

"Thor is way better!"

"STOP COMPARING HIM TO THE HAMMER BOY!"

"Everything okay in here?" Namjoon peeked in from the door giving his million dollar smile at the two.
Okay Jungkook had to admit the perverted emoji was totally valid.

"Oh.. Yeah we were just bonding!" Jungkook clapped his hands for no reason and side hugged Vickie.

"No we were no-"

"You have a wonderful boy, Namjoon. I must say, very well behaved."
and very annoying.

"Thank you I'm glad you both hit it off. You can visit him anytime you want."

Yeah no thanks. Jungkook nodded

"Anyways come out for dinner both of you, it's ready!"

"Right behind ya!" Jungkook struck a cool pose at Namjoon who smiled but looked genuinely wierded out. He went ahead anyways.

As soon as he left Jungkook let his smile drop and turned to the boy who was already glaring at him "This isn't over. Ya nasty little peanut!" Jungkook tried his best at the insult again and left the room.

"Sure you booger-eater." Vickie followed behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apparently the Kims had a rule of not talking while eating which the two guests didn't mind since Namjoon was an outstanding cook and talking didn't really seem significant while eating at that moment anyway.

After eating the appetizing food in silence with only the clicking of cutlery and ticking of clock, they decided to take a little talk-break to make space for dessert.

"I'll just visit the restroom before the apple pie real quick, kay?" Jungkook excused himself.
He was extremely grumpy about not finding a single thing to hate about Namjoon. Forget taehyung, he himself wouldn't mind dropping the pants for the man and this annoyed him very very much.

Both the adult Kims nodded while the little Kim glared at him "Don't pee in our sink!"

"Vick! Don't be rude. Say sorry." Namjoon warned the boy who pouted.

"Sorry." he huffed and crossed his arms while Taehyung burned holes into the supposedly twenty-six year old who was doing the ketchup-dance behind Namjoon's back to tease the little boy who could do nothing but pout frowning.

Jungkook then made his way to the restroom while Taehyung made small talk with the little lad to make up for his boyfriend's misbehavior. It didn't take long.

"Daddy?"

"Yes bud?"

"I don't wanna have almond milk in the morning anymore, i wanna have what Jungkook has!"

"What does Jungkook have in the morning baby?"

"Sex."  Taehyung spit out the water he was drinking while Namjoon choked his spit.

"He told you that!? " Taehyung gritted.

After a long pause of contemplating his answer Namjoon looked at the boy who was looking at him expectantly. "Baby Mr. Santa Claus doesn't like the boys who.. Y'know.." the atmosphere in the room was so embarrassing that one could suffocate. Taehyung's face was a burning red.

The kid nodded anyway and mumbled "Yeah Jungkook is not very likey."

There was a pause enough for Taehyung to return his original color.

"Daddy?"  uh-oh

"Yes honey?" Namjoon looked scared and Taehyung just wanted to leave the place already.

"What do you mean by Fuck?" Namjoon directly stared at Taehyung this time who mouthed a 'please don't fire me'.

"Vickie. Just eat your peas."

"But we ate ravioli. There were no peas."

Taehyung cleared his throat and cuts in with a random unnecessary question about the project they were working on and Namjoon answered with a fake over-enthusiasm.

~~~~~~

Jungkook was washing his hands when his eyes fell on the big mirror and he just couldn't take his eyes off.

Damn Tae is a lucky man.

Whoa look at that bicep!  He flexes

Whoa the chest! He ripples

Gotta check them calf muscles out!  He lifted his leg and kept it on the mirror shelf posing like an underwear model protruding his butt out.

Goddamn.. Tae is indeed a very lucky man!

Deciding to end his little monologue, as soon as he lowered his leg he managed to knock off the fancy soap dispenser with it, which by the way was made of glass hence it shattered into tiny slivers.

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck

He hastily started to clean up the mess by collecting the fragments in pieces of toilet paper and disposing them in the dustbin. Then he picked up the small mop in the corner and started to work on the spilled soap.

If this was my restroom the soap would be there till the next horror day

After being done with it. He made himself presentable and started to walk out only to have his foot slip on the soapy floor and falling flying face-first on the tile hitting his forehead. Hard.

Because soap is meant to be washed away, not mopped.

"Ahhh fucking hell.. I should've stayed home!" he got up taking support of the shelf and looked into the mirror again.

A bruise had started to form on his forehead and it was getting darker by the second.
Fuck my liiifee aaaaaaahhhh

He quickly lowered his head in the sink and washed off the half-a-bottle of hairspray he had lathered and then took the hair dryer and blow dried his previously slick back hair to now his home coconut-head look to hide the bruise.

Once done he tip toed to the door to avoid falling again and walked out "I'm just gonna gobble down my apple pie and go home and never re-enter even in the vicinity of this area."

~~~~~~~~

"Daddy?"

Ugghh does this kid ever shutup?

"No more questions Vickie. That's enough." Namjoon scolded him sternly and Taehyung thanked the heavens for that.

"Not question. I have an exoosation!"

"Education?"

"No exoozashun"

"Mr. Kim I think he means accusation."

"Yes! Thank you Tae-tae!!"

Shut the fuck up annoying kid! 
"Aww you're welcome buddy!"

"What's the accusation honey?"

"You lied to me. You said that I was given to you by an angel. But Jungkook told me that was not true and I happened when you and mommy f-"

"KOO IS HERE! OH YAY YOU'RE BACK WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!"

"JUNGKOOK! I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE BA- wait. You took a shower?" Namjoon asked eyeing the damp hair and new casual hairstyle.

"Uh.. Um.. Yeah your shower looked very nice I thought it wouldn't hurt to try. Loved the shampoo man!"

"Thanks.... man?"

Taehyung's face was red and the heat radiating from it raised the temperature of the entire room.
I want to die. I really do. Please Shakira, I accept death.

"Okay we're leaving now!" taehyung announced

"What! Why?"  the actual kid and the overgrown kid exclaimed. Namjoon looked kinda relieved.

"It's time for my boyfriend's daily back stratch! Thank you for the dinner, sir. It was really nice of you!" Taehyung hurriedly started collecting his work stuff.

"We won't stay for apple pie?" Jungkook slowly asked Taehyung and received a death glare in return that sealed his lips instantly.

"You can take it with you." Namjoon exclaimed looking equally eager to have them leave.

"We're not giving him my apple pie!!" Vickie and Jungkook narrowed eyes at each other.

"Oh no the pie is all yours Vickie." Taehyung flashed a sugary smile at the kid then turned shooting steak knives out of his eyes at Jungkook and uttered gritting his teeth "He will get his own dessert."

And he rushed out holding Jungkook's wrist.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Can you imagine an embarrassment like this ^ 😂😂

**

Tbh I'm a happy-eater, angry-eater,   sad-eater, stress-eater, lonely-eater,  group-eater.

Now my weight is sky rocketing and I'm stressed about it.
👉 But I'm a stress-eater.

(vicious cycle of life)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5M 243K 55
Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung have been friends for years. Hell, they were more like brothers. Navigating everything from school to relationships, t...
278K 10.6K 32
When Jeon Jungkook , a normal teen finds out that his crush actually likes his best friend , everything turns upside down . Pls DUnt Kill MeH This Is...
324K 15.7K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
22.1K 656 37
Love isn't a fairytale that comes out easy. "Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on & never letting go...