You Conquered This Heart💜

By taekooklovere

This is a story about Siya Raghuram and Abhishek Varma..... "Cant you stop mentioning his name again and agai... More

It's been 10 years❤️
No one forgets their first love💜
Can't lose you🖤
He is missing💛
A/N
Marriage. 🤗
Friends
She is my wife😏
Not an update
First meeting❤
Till eternity😇
Reunion😊
A Dance💃
Drunk🥴
A kiss
Caring😌
Remember me?💘
His plan
Spider🕸
Tease 😉
Umbrella ☂️
Grateful🤗
Trip😊
Trip - 2
Trip-3 💕
Paris ❤
The Wicked Plan 🖤
First Time
Misunderstandings 👥
Pleasure
Dinner❣️
A talk 🤫
Fear🙁
Raunak
Love letter☹️
His brother
Ishita
Courage🥺
Our story😞

His Family💞

1.6K 70 1
By taekooklovere

Abhi's POV

The journey to Mumbai was very long. Siya was very sleepy. She didn't even get any time to rest after the wedding. We had to board the flight at early morning.

Returning to this place after a long time, I finally feel like I am coming back home. I always thought about this visit. Bringing Siya to meet them... I always dreamt about it.

Siya's POV

When we reached Mumbai Airport, a car was waiting for us. Abhi guided me towards the car. After half an hour journey we reached the gate of a big mansion. The name plate showed the name Khuranas. Who are these Khuranas? I haven't heard about them. I am sure they are not his relatives from both maternal or paternal sides. I could see the happiness in his eyes after planning this visit. Are the Khuranas someone important to him?

When we entered the compound he instructed me to get down. I saw someone come running to us. "Chotte saab is here!" he said.

I was wondering. Chotte sab and him? How can he be the chotte sab of this house?

Soon a person came from the house. Even though he is the age of my dad, he still emitted the aura of a well built business man.

"Welcome home beta. How are you my champ?" He asked, hugging Abhi.

"I'm fine dad. Meet Siya, my wife and your daughter in law" He said while placing his arms around my shoulder.

Dad! Not to sound rude but how many dads does he have!? And who is this man. He is acting just like his dad. Can't he understand that I am confused. Won't he explain everything to me?

"Oh so this is my precious daughter in law. I am still surprised how can you get such a good looking wife with your cold face. Anyway beta enter our home first and then we can continue our talk. Pratiksha is not here now, otherwise she would have definitely done the grihapravesh and all. " He said inviting us to the big hall.

"Where are they dad? I can't find anyone? " He said wandering his eyes all over the hall.

Soon we heard the calling bell and some maid rushed to open the door. A girl and boy of around eighteen years came running and screaming "Bhaiya!" towards Abhi. I was literally startled. What is happening here?

The girl rushed to him that he had to lift her up to balance his whole body. The little boy also came hugging him.

"We missed you so much bhai! Where the hell where you!? You said you are going for few days and now it's been almost a whole year. " That little girl said.

"I missed you too dear. Sorry I couldn't come soon. Don't be angry at me. Ok? " He said calming her.

"Who is this lady bhai? Don't tell me its your girlfriend? " The boy was curious.

"This is Siya. My wife." Abhi said.

Both were astonished.

"You married and you are informing us now? How could you bhai!? "It was very evident that both were angry at him.

"You know the circumstances were somewhat difficult. That's why princess. Otherwise do you think I would hide anything from you?" Abhi said.

Soon both of them turned toward me. I was damn afraid. Will they eat me alive?

Then that little girl came near me and gave a heartwarming hug and told me
"Welcome to our family di. I am Ishita. I am his little sister. Your sister in law. I don't know how my stupid brother managed to woo you. You know he won't dare to look at any woman. I even believed that he was gay gay at some point. "

I giggled at her words.

"This girl. Just met her now and started her chatter." The boy said. He came to me and give me a handshake " I am Rohit, your brother in law. Ishita and I are twins. But I am older than her. " He said.

"Nice to meet you both.," I said.

"Mom would be damn excited if she meets you. You know she was keeping a number of pujas and upwas for getting brother married. Now finally that this happened, she would be the happiest one. But you can meet her afternoon when she comes from the meeting. Ok bhabhi, now I will take you to bhai's room so that you can freshen up" Ishita said to me and took me to a room upstairs.

Just as I was about to enter his room, he rushed to the room before me and asked me to wait outside. I was really offended by his actions. I wanted to say to him that "Hey mister, it's not your room anymore to order me to not to enter. It's mine too." But I swallowed my words as I had no intention to create a scene here.

After a few minutes I saw him going out of the room with a box. I was really curious. What might be in that box? Maybe things of his ex girlfriend? Why does he have those things still in his room? As per my knowledge, he don't have any ex. But how can you know Siya? He might have a number of secrets that you don't know just like this newly born family.

As he left I entered his room. It was more like him unlike the room that I saw at Varma mansion. It had all his trophies, his cricket bats everything. He also had photos of him with his siblings. So if this is his real family then who are the Varmas?

.

.

.

I arranged my clothes by making some space in the cupboard. Then I went to take a bath and freshened myself. When I got out after my bath, I could see Abhi arranging his clothes. I had to find out what was happening here.

"Don't you think you have to explain everything to me? " I asked immediately.

"Siya, this is my family. You can treat them like your own. " He said.

"Then what about Varmas? " I was curious.

"They are also my family Siya. " He said without elaborating.

"How can you have two families? Mr Khurana is your dad right? Why can't you explain clearly? I am your wife. I hope I have the right to know. " I really wanted to know what was happening and his short replies are making me sick. Is there more that he he's hiding from me?

Just then we heard a knock on the door. He went to open the door. A lady wearing an elegant saree with a pleasant smile was seen.

"Mom, I missed you so much. How are you mom? " Abhi enquired.

" I am fine beta. Why didn't you inform me that you are coming? I know you only share whereabouts with your dad but still I am your mom. How can you not inform me about your arrival? Where's my bahu. How would she have felt without getting a warm welcome from her mother in law? She would have thought about me as a vamp mother in law who doesn't care about her new daughter! This is all because of you!" She argued. Then her gaze fell on me.

"Oh my sweetheart. You were here? Siya right? Let me introduce myself. I am Prateesha Khurana. Your mother in law. I know my idiotic son didn't give you a proper welcome but don't worry I am here. You love halwa right? I will make some for you."

"Thankyou aunty. It's nice to meet you." I said. But how did she know that halwa is my favourite?

"What aunty? I am not that old! You should start calling me mom just like Abhi. And I seriously don't like any formality. You can change anything in this house that you don't like. It's your home from now onwards. And I give my son to you. He is your responsibility now. And same goes with you too. Take care of your wife. " She said, a sweet smile on her face.

I felt like this lady was not only elegant in look but beautiful at heart. She truely gave a motherly vibe. Abhi surely is lucky to get such a happy and warm family.

.

.

.

After a while, we had dinner. A whole feast was prepared by his mom. And it was very tasty and fabulous. She is not just beautiful but also had all the qualities as a homemaker. I should study many things from her. And Rohit and Ishita were so talkative unlike Abhi that they never made me feet left out. Dad was also a fun loving guy. He too talked a lot with me. Such a loving in-laws. I think I am the one that's lucky here.

After the feast we went to the room. I was still waiting for Abhi to complete our conversation. He came and sat near to me in the sofa. But he was silent.

"Don't you trust me at all that you don't want to share anything with me?" I asked.

"It's not like that Siya. I don't know how to explain everything. It's all complicated. " With his words I knew he was a bit hesitant to explain.

"As far as I know you, Varmas are your parents. You were living there during college. So please explain who are these Khuranas? " I know I was pressuring him too much. But knowing everything is important to me.

"Prateesha Khurana and Anand Varma are my biological parents." He said.

That was really a shock for me.

"That means Anusha aunty is not your mother!?" I asked again with surprise.

"No. She is my dad's wife." He said with pain in his eyes.

*********

. Ok..how's the chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 6.9K 47
Abhiram and Avantika Gandhi were a happily married couple. Yes, it had been an arranged marriage, but they had fallen for each other over the time...
410K 24.8K 36
I took my seat in the train and took a deep breath. "Every things is ok, Adhya." I said to myself as release a deep breath. "Is it?" a cold voice ca...
230K 11K 22
"congratulations Abhiraaj you are going to become a Father," Tejasvini said hugging her son but he is shocked. 'How this could happen?' he thought...
547K 23.7K 28
"Give me a chance to heal your heart." "Stay away from my Mumma." "We don't need you." ~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~ Join Di...