We're Human •Jyler• 1/2

By -M-I-N-E-

This is a story written as if Jenna and Tyler wrote it. As if it was true events that accured in their lives... More

Prologue
{𝕺𝖓𝖊} You Can Start Over Each Morning
{𝕿𝖜𝖔} Ten Thousand
{𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊} Lights, Music, and Red Cups.
{𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗} Job
{𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊} We All Have Our Demons
{𝕾𝖎𝖝} If I Just Lay Here
{𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓} Mowing
{𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙} The Only One To Trust
{𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊} Tell Me He's Alright, Tell Me He's Okay.
{𝕿𝖊𝖓} 𝗗𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻 in the 𝗧𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘀
{𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓} Brotherly Love
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓} Ty
{𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓} What Happened?
{𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓} You Have Me.
{𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓} Partly Cloudy With a Chance of Rain.
{𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓} You're Very Beautiful.
{𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓} Finally
{𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓} Funeral
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞} Is It Okay?
{𝕥᭙ꫀꪀ𝕥ꪗ Øꪀꫀ} Scars are Souvenirs You Never Lose
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖜𝖔} And We Meet Again.
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊} Taxi Cab
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗} I'd Never Hurt You.
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊} Noticeable Light Blue
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖎𝖝} 100 People and Counting
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓} Record Companies
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙} Jenna's Birthday Gift
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊} Taste Tester.
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞} UNO!
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕺𝖓𝖊} Last Date For A While
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖜𝖔} You Quit.
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊} Dresses
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗} Congratulations.
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊} I've Never Loved Her.
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖎𝖝} It's Okay.
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓} What Ever She Wants, He'll Give.
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙} Leather Leggings
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊} Beer Pong
{𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞} Battle Scars of Past Tribulations
{𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕺𝖓𝖊} We're Human.
Epilogue
📝Sequel Chapter Customization📝

{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊} We're The Most Flawed In This Flawless World.

83 6 22
By -M-I-N-E-

_

Warnings: talks of depression.

Vote please!!

Words 1430

_

Jenna

Everything comes to an end.

Everything but death.

Death is the end. There's nothing but hell after that. Or heaven. It depend on who you are.

Jenna would like to assume she'll go to heaven. Even though she was sure she was going to hell. Everything she's done in her life only makes her feel guilty. Even if it wasn't her fault half the time, it didn't make it any more of an okay thing.

She lost everything that night. Blood, sanity, and virginity. Of course, she's not crazy. But sometimes she thinks she is.

How could she not be? She was used, and then thrown away. She deserves to be able to lose it sometimes.

She never meant to lose it in front of Tyler.

"You alright?" Tyler asked concerned, his eyes followed the stray tear as it landed on Jenna's book.

She wiped it quickly, twisting her chair the other way. "I'm fine."

Through the time they've known each other, Tyler had grown confident. If he just met this girl he'd only nod his head and take her word for it, but now he knew her. Now, 'I'm fine.' wasn't an answer. It was, however, a way to block out the people who actually cared.

"Jenna, it's okay. You can talk to me."

"There's nothing to talk about! I'm just having an off day." She took a deep breath, as she twisted back and forth in her chair. She felt cornered.

Tyler sighed, as he hoisted his satchel onto his shoulder. He was about to leave to go home but now he was thinking otherwise. "You don't have to talk about it. There's other ways to feel better. Can I take you somewhere?"

The question startled Jenna. If I be totally crude honest: The last time she went somewhere with a boy she got raped. But she trusted Tyler. And she oddly felt safe with him.

"Yes." She told him, picking herself up from the chair. She felt like a glass doll, like she could break at any moment, and burst into tears. She didn't want Tyler to see her that way.

She didn't know exactly why she felt like crying. I guess it's a free gift on the side of depression. She definitely had a reason for crying, but the reason happened a year ago, shouldn't she stop using that excuse at some point?

Jenna slipped out of the chair, setting her book down on the counter. Tyler quickly latched his hand with hers, guiding her out of the music shop. Jenna flinched slightly, but soon relaxed at his touch. She felt butterflies fly out of their cages, and into her stomach. It was like the butterflies finally escaped the clasp her heart had on them. They were celebrating.

"Where are we going?" Jenna asked, but Tyler didn't reply. He shifted his car into gear, and began out of the parking lot.

"Why waste words telling you if you can look for yourself?" Tyler questioned. Jenna rolled her eyes, taking a deep breath and exhaling.

The pit of her stomach felt empty, as if every time she took a breath the air entered an empty, eerie, room. When she finally exhaled she was relieved, like the gust of wind was pounding to get out of her body. It didn't want to be stuck inside her empty chest just as much as Jenna didn't want to be, herself.

"So, tell me some things." Tyler broke the ice, making Jenna turn to face him.

"What kinds of things?" Jenna's small voice asked.

"I don't know." He shrugged. "What are you thinking right now?"

Jenna furrowed her eyebrows the tiniest bit, looking at the dashboard in thought. No matter how innocent Tyler meant by the question, it was invasive either way. Jenna found that question odd. Why would someone want to know the brain of someone as messed up as her? She might not think about blood and killing people, but her brain was it's own kind of messed up. Her thoughts were something she didn't believe anyone else had.

"I'm thinking about the fact you asked me what I'm thinking about." Jenna shrugged. She wasn't wrong.

Tyler chuckled shortly. "Oh, right. Whoops."

They passed some trees, and landed on a dirt road. Tyler peered over the dashboard as he slowed his pace on the pebbly path.

"Where are we going?" Jenna asked again. She took in her surroundings.

To her far left, beyond Tyler, was a lake. To her right were trees upon trees upon trees. They were in the woods.

"My dad used to take me here. I used to clear my head when he'd take me fishing." Tyler explained, parking the car and reaching in the backseat. He failed to mention the time his father suggested bringing his girlfriend here. But he definitely thought about it.

"Oh, do you still fish here often?" Jenna asked.

Tyler sighed as he pulled a blanket from behind his seat and into his lap. "Nope. We've both been busy."

Jenna nodded, as they both swung their doors open, stepping out into the warm breeze. It was mid May.

Jenna met with Tyler on the other side of his truck. "So, what are we doing here?"

"Like I said, I'd come out here to clear my thoughts; Let them flow." Tyler spread the blanket beside a tree, flattening it out, and sitting down. He patted next to him and Jenna joined him.

"Okay, so a picnic?" Jenna asked, and Tyler shook his head.

"Not exactly." Tyler shrugged.

The night we coming near as the sun slowly guided itself home. The sunset consisted of pinks, oranges, and reds. The sun formed into some sort of yolk shape and color, the light shining across the sky and hitting both Tyler and Jenna's face. Although, it was to bright to look straight at the sunset, it was dim enough to not feel the need to squint. It was perfect.

"This is crazy." Jenna began, her eyes fixated on the colors of the sky.

"What is?"

"All of this." Jenna monotoned. She was to in awe of the sky to add the feeling into her words. "How every single detail is perfect; beautiful." Jenna looked up, above them were fading stars, all of them gathering up for the moon's great arrival. "Yet here we are; humans. The most imperfect beings in the world."

Tyler gulped. That was deep, but he wasn't going to lie: he's thought of the same thing multiple times. "Yeah." He managed.

"Makes me question why God put us here. If the whole world is flawless then why did He put something so defective?"

Tyler thought for a moment, looking down at the blanket below him. "Well," he began, "I see us as the one thing that's unique." He looked around, the bushes now becoming a darker green as it's shadows creeped up on them. "Everything else is indecisive. They can't make the decision of being imperfect. Yet humans have the choice of being good or bad. We might not be perfect, but that's the point. We strive to be as good as we can, and God is pleased with that."

Jenna nodded, her brain processing the words. It did make sense, but what if there was no God? What then? We're trying to please something that doesn't even exist. "What if we can't please Him?" She whispered.

"We can. We just do our best. I've always seen Him like my parents. No matter how much I fail they still seem to keep me up and keep loving me. Even though I'm far from deserving it. It's the same with Him." Tyler sighed as he thought of how cruel he is to his family. They work so hard to keep him on his feet, and all they want is for him to strive to be the best he can be. "I think." He added, because no matter how much he thought about the subject at hand, he could never be a professional.

Jenna nodded. The sun had finally set, the slightest sliver noticeable behind the trees. The stars were full on shining now, so Jenna laid down to look up. "You took me here to stargaze didn't you?"

Tyler nodded, laying down beside her. "I guess so."

Writers note - your wise words have never left me, Ty.
                               - Jenna Black

_

This is one of my favorite chapters hehehe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 194 23
Tyler Joseph is a loner. With major anxiety and demons, he no longer leaves his house. He has no friends and nobody he can count on. That all changes...
2.1M 113K 106
In which you and Tyler have a conversation everyday, but he's the only one talking. {all respect to jenna because jenna is amazing and she and tyler...
Promises By max

Fanfiction

9K 558 19
You and Tyler were inseparable as kids, often regarded as the dynamic duo of the small town that you grew up in. As teens, you often fantasized about...