Riptide ~ Vento Aureo

By Jilxamaz

Where a girl messes up the plot simply by existing. Having been the anti-social girl in school, the 16-year... More

Prolouge
1 - Dreamless
2 - Passione's Gang
3 - Aquatic Mess
5 - Taken Into Care
6 - Boomers
7 - Piece of Cake
8 - Grocery Mishaps
9 - Gelato
10 - Start of the Journey
11 - Trial and Error
12 - Test of Trust
13 - Passing Grade
15 - Meeting the Fellas
17 - First Attack
18 - It's Torture Time
19 - Impatiently Waiting
20 - Rank of Capo
21 - Unexpected Passenger
22 - Shrinking Planes
23 - Dirty Purple
25 - The Key in Pompeii
26 - Mirror Mirror on the Wall
27 - Train of Answers
28 - Deep Sleep
29 - Friend or Foe
30 - Enemies and Gentlemen
31 - Regretful Decisions
32 - Secret Told, Truth Hidden
33 - Hard to Accept
35 - The Worst Is Coming
36 - To An End
chapter 1 - close your eyes
chapter 2 - let me tell you
chapter 3 - all the reasons why
chapter 5 - you're never going to
chapter 6 - have to cry
chapter 7 - because you're one of a kind

16 - Yacht to Ten Billion Lire

9.3K 402 540
By Jilxamaz

"We're cruising on a yacht? That's awesome!", Narancia exclaimed.

"When did you get a yacht?", Leone asked.

"We're renting one", Bruno answered.

Narancia's excitement died down quickly. "Aw, it's just a rental".

"Hey, it's still a yacht. That's still exciting", Y/N tried to cheer him up.

"I guess so".

"Say, Bucciarati. Whatever you do, please don't rent one with the number 4", Mista suggested. "It'll sink. I know it"

"Oh come on... If that were the case then it wouldn't be floating there now", Fugo implied.

"Oh shut up! Then you can ride that one!"

Narancia bopped to the music as he picked out a couple of chips, Y/N doing the same.

"Hey, need extra Prittas?", Y/N suggested. "Uh, yeah sure one more", Narancia replied.

They quickly finished renting, and Narancia and the girl finally finished picking out snacks.

"Ring us up, pops!", the boy dragged the chips and cans and dumped them on the counter.

Y/N with a couple of bags of chips and a soda placed them right next to his pile.

"Geez. What's up with you two and food?", Fugo complained.

And they set sail.

The water gushing beside them with a few splashes.

The sun rays beaming out towards them.

After minutes, they finally floated where you can't see anything. Just the coastline of the ocean and the still waters.

Y/N watched in joy as she watched the water splash from the sides, ignoring Narancia ramble about his broken boom box.

Today was when shit's about to get real.

Enjoy the sea while you can.

And get ready for ass-kicking.

Uh, well, more like the boys. Y/N can't really do anything.

How the hell do you fight with an ability to turn things to water?

Sure, you can make your opponent slip and drown, but that's all.

Nothing special.

"Come on Bucciarati! Hurry up and tell us where this boat is headed!", Mista shouted.

'Sigh. Here we go. Pretend you're surprised Y/N'

"Fine. We're far enough away from the shore now", Bruno preached.

"We're headed to Capri", he started.

"Capri? We're not going there as tourists, are we?"

"Correct",

"Then why are we going to Capri then?"

Bruno gulped, before continuing.

"This morning, the Capo Polpo committed suicide!"

That took them by surprise.

"What?! Suicide?! Polpo did?"

"No way!"

"But why?!"

"How come?!"

"It doesn't matter why he died. Polpo was a capo who did things that'd get him killed", Bruno looked at Giorno.

"But what does he have to do with why we are headed to Capri?", Fugo asked in curiosity.

"Polpo actually had a secret fortune. It's worth ten billion lire!".

'Damn, don't know how much that is in USD, but hand over the money!'

"I'm the only person that knows where it's hidden. I'm the one he ordered to hide it. That ten billion belongs to us now! With that money, we can claim the rank of a capo!"

'Y'know, Bruno does actually deserve the rank capo. This man walked so that Giorno could run'

Answering the question Narancia asked about where the fortune is, "Rumours of his hidden fortunes have made rounds in the organization. No one can find out before we secure the money"

'Wait, isn't this the part where-'

A stabbing-like sound was heard from behind.

"B-Bucciarati...", Narancia uttered his last words.

"H-hey! Something's wrong! Did something happen, Narancia?".

He disappeared.

'Shit! I was too late!'

"Narancia!", Y/N and Mista yelled in unison.

"What the heck are you doing?!-"

Yep, he's a goner.

"Hey, come check this out..."

They came closer together, inspecting the place Narancia was.

"There's only one shoe left", Giorno muttered, taking a hold of it.

"Give that here, Giorno!", Leone aggressively took it from his grasp.

"I don't quite get it. Where did Narancia go?", Fugo looked around, as did Mista.

"You guys didn't see it?! To me, it looked like Narancia got pulled in the box", Bruno thought.

"Exactly", Y/N commented.

"What? That's impossible! He didn't randomly fall off into the ocean, did he?", Mista snapped.

Mista took a leap off of the top, proceeding down to find Narancia.

"Wait, Mista! Don't!", Y/N warned.

'Shit! I was too late again! Can't let Fugo disappear too!'

Fugo took notice of Mista's disappearance and called out to him.

"Fugo! Don't open that!", Y/N yelled to the teen, who was about to open the entrance towards the inside.

"Huh?"

"Guys! Stick together! Something's off", Y/N stated, hands clenched.

"Fugo, come over here", Y/N gestured.

"What's wrong Y/N?", Bruno asked the sweating girl.

"Mista disappeared as well", she explained.

"What?!".

The five stood still together, all looking at different directions.

'Good. I managed to keep Fugo away'

"Abbacchio, Giorno, Fugo, Y/N, stay close to each other! We're being attacked!", He ordered.

The five readied themselves, back to back to see each direction.

"There's someone hiding somewhere on this boat! This is a stand attack!"

Leone grumbled. "But why now?"

"The money. Someone found out that I knew where the money was, and they're trying to steal it. Which means they're from the organization", The male concluded.

"Does that mean they've been quietly tracking us ever since we were on the shore?", Leone stated.

"Looks that way".

He concluded that this enemy was planning on taking everyone else out except Bruno, so he can spit out the location.

"Are you saying that Narancia and the others are dead?"

"I didn't say that. Though, it is for ten billion lire. They would even kill someone from the same organization for that money"

"No way they would!", Fugo exclaimed.

"I'm afraid they would "

Y/N looked at Giorno, who was concentrating on turning Narancia's shoe into a fly.

"No, Narancia and Mista are still alive. They're somewhere on this boat. I don't know if this person is trying to use them as hostages but they're alive", Giorno interrupted.

The four looked in awe.

"Giorno Giovanna, how the hell can you be so sure about that?!", Leone exclaimed at him.

Explanations of Giorno's stand and Naranci's shoe and fly continued.

Y/N sweatdropped.

She didn't know if saving Fugo was a good idea. She wouldn't know what could happen and how she changed the near future.

If she were to tell them about the boat and the stand, then there might be a lot more changes in fate.

Concluding with the fact that they can't locate Narancia, Bruno turned to Leone.

"Abbacchio, your stand... might be perfect to defeat such enemy", Bruno whispered in his ear.

"Defeat? Can you solve this mystery with your ability?", Giorno asked.

"Hard to say...", He muttered.

"Damn it Abbacchio! You'd better not be hung up on stupid shit at a time like this!", Bruno insulted.

"No. This has to do with my safety. I can't just carelessly reveal my stand ability in front of a stranger I can't trust".

"There's a reason he does. And a reason I would like you to trust him, even if he doesn't trust you". Y/N's voice echoed in Giorno's head. This was exactly what she meant.

"Bucciarati, I don't know what made you trust this guy, but I don't consider him a part of the team"

"If we don't figure out the enemy's location, then all of us will be killed!", Fugo interrupted.

'Woah, wasn't Bruno supposed to say that line?'

"Fugo's right Abbacchio. We're going to be killed if you don't use your stand".

"What I'm saying is that I don't trust this untrustworthy brat's hypotheses!".

"Abbacchio!"

"I'll find the enemy and take care of everything!"

"We'll get killed if we don't figure out the mystery to this-", though Giorno was cut off.

"Shut up! You stupid little brat"

'Ugh, Giorno, say it already'.

"I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream".

He quickly stood, taking a step near the deck.

"You'll solve this mystery right? I'm counting on you!".

"Giorno! What the hell do you think you're doing?!", Bruno shouted.

"Giorno, you're crazy!", Fugo yelled.

A tentacle-like hand grabbed the back of Giorno's back.

Dragging it down as he got stabbed right on the spine.

"G-Giorno!", Bruno started to sweat.

"No! It got him!", Fugo yelled.

Giorno's skin was somehow 'rubberized', causing his skin to be sucked in, as if he had wrinkles.

"There's an enemy over there! Shit!",

"Giorno's in trouble!"

Leone took a step forward, stopping the two males from going forward.

"Giorno Giovanna. You're one crazy bastard. All this to prove yourself..."

A glistening halo-like texture with the colours of pink and purple summoned right behind Leone.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"

'That's Giorno for you'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 151 10
You thought that he was just another boy with blonde hair in italy, but when you met him, you were sure. You were sure that this boy was HIS child. Y...
19.2K 1.4K 51
[ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 πŽππ„ ] [ π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ ] ❝ πˆπ… π˜πŽπ” π–πˆπ’π‡ π“πŽ π“π€πŠπ„ πŒπ„ π‚π€ππ“πˆπ•π„, 𝐈 π–πŽπ”π‹πƒ π–πˆπ‹π‹πˆππ†π‹π˜ π‚πŽπŒπ„. ❞ 𝐈�...
27.1K 1.3K 37
Having one of the worst days, you accidentally bump into someone who you would eventually come to know as Bruno Bucciarati. Little did you know at th...
3.4K 111 14
Y/n was a normal girl with an ordinary life. But that all changes when she makes one wrong move that sends her spiraling into another dimension. She...