My Only 1 (Njomziana)

By wueu2w2uwu

Njomza Vitia was just helping Ariana Grande with her 6th album, but then, she found herself falling for the b... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
A/N

7

309 13 19
By wueu2w2uwu

—ARIANA'S POV—

I'm so in love. No one has ever made me feel this way before. My heart always skips a beat when she looks at me, and all I wanna do is cuddle with her. She's just perfect in every single fucking way.

"Baby...baby do you hear me?" Njomza's voice jolted me out of my thoughts. 

"W-what?"

"You know what," she said with a sigh, "let's just take a break for now."

Oh. We were supposed to be brainstorming ideas for my upcoming single, but all I brainstormed about was all the positions I would fuck her in. 

"Oooo look at this, Mikey's having a party at his place tonight." she gushed, scrolling through her phone. "Wanna go?"

"Sure, why not." I said halfheartedly, glancing at my fingernails. "Only if you come with me though."

"Of course,"

She got up from where she was sitting across the table and settled down on my lap, resting her head on my shoulder. 

"I love you so much."

"You tell me that every 30 minutes," I giggled and pecked her lips. "Love you too, silly goose."

Her cheeks flushed red and she grinned at me. 

"I can't wait to marry you," 

"Me too baby, me too." I kissed her temple delicately.

"This may be a bit early to ask, but do you want kids?" 

That question took me by surprise. I've always thought that I would marry a boy and have children with him, but now...there's the possibility of marrying a girl. Biological kids would be nice, but none of us has a dick, so it's either we get a sperm donor or we adopt. 

"I don't know..." My head was spinning from all the possible futures we could have.

"You don't have to answer if you don't want to," she put an arm around my shoulder. 

"I mean...I'd love to...but..ugh, I really don't know what to think."

"Forget it. I'm sorry I asked. Take as much time as you need."

I felt bad for not giving her an answer, but I needed more time to think this through. And anyways, we've only been dating for a couple of days. It was WAY too soon to be considering our life after marriage.

We spent the remainder of the afternoon making small talk and just hanging out together. When the clock struck 5, we dabbed on a bit of make up and changed into my hoodies and headed out in my Tesla.

"Should we tell Mikey?" Njomza broke the silence in the car. "You know...about us?"

"Yes, definitely. But not in front of all those people. Who knows what rumors they'll make up?" I had learned this lesson the hard way. One second people were saying that my ex, Pete, and I were married, and the next they were spreading rumors about me being pregnant. What baby did they see in my flat ass stomach?? "Just wait until everyone leaves or something."

"Alright."

—NJOMZA'S POV—

After 15 minutes on the car, we arrived at Mikey and Scootie's house. The driveway was scattered with luxury cars from the other people Mikey invited.

"Remember, stay safe, and don't give us away." Ariana whispered to me as we walked through the front door.

"Got it," I nodded back at her.

"Heyyy Ari, you look beautiful today." Mikey walked up behind us and greeted Ariana with a hug. "Oh, and you too, Njomza."

I did not like the way he was looking at my girlfriend as if she were his  girlfriend. I wanted to snap at him, but then everyone would hear, so I just stood back and glared at him.

"Would you like a drink?" He led me and Ari to the bar.

"Do you have champagne?"

"Yes, obviously," We turned our heads to the shelf that he was pointing at. It was stocked with alcohol of all kinds and brands. "Help yourselves."

He left us to go greet the other guests, and I sat down on a sofa beside Ariana.

"I'll pass on the alcohol. One of us needs to drive." I told her.

"Sheesh N. Come have some fun, we can just stay overnight or something."

"Hmm maybe,"

"Come onnn."

"Alright alright." I finally gave in and got myself some champagne. Looking around, I recognized a few familiar faces. Tayla, Victoria, Doug, and-

"Omza! Holy shit I haven't seen you in so long," 

Who the fuck-

I turned my head and saw a short blonde girl in a black dress holding a glass of wine. I shuffled through my memory, trying to remember where I saw her before. Suddenly, it struck me where I've met this girl before.

Kianna. My best friend in sophomore year. How could I have forgotten her? We were practically inseparable until I started getting more serious about music and we went our separate ways in life (she was more interested in maths, so we had less and less classes together). 

"Oh my god Kianna! What are you doing here?" 

"Uhhh partying, of course."

"No, I mean, how do you know Mikey and Scootie?"

"I dated him for a while back in 2013. It eventually ended in a break up, but you know what, we're still on pretty good terms. Anyways, I heard you're a pop star now." She grinned and took a sip of wine. "Wow, that's pretty damn impressive. I was best friends with a pop star."

"Aww thanks. But you should see my friend Ariana. Her vocals are fucking insane."

"Ariana Grande? Yeah, I know. She be snatchin' my wig every time I hear her voice."

We talked through the night, catching up with each other's lives and cracking jokes, just like how we used to do in high school. It wasn't until people started flowing out the door that I realized how late it was.

Shit. I should go check on Ariana.

"Umm sorry, but I have to go now. It was nice talking to you." I quickly excused myself as Kianna was describing a threesome she had with these guys the other day.

I ran back to the front hallway and looked around for my girlfriend. There were barely anyone left in the room, so Ari should be easy to spot. I turned a corner and heard her voice coming from the living room, saying something I couldn't quite make out. 

"Ariana, we shoul-" I cut off abruptly as I reached the living room. The sight before me had me speechless. 

MY girlfriend was sitting on MIKEY'S lap, kissing him like how she kisses me. His arms around her waist and her hands on his. I felt sick to my stomach. Everything was spinning. I couldn't form a single word. 

"Ari- I-"

Ariana looked up with alarm and noticed my presence. She stared at me, and then at Mikey. Then she seemed to come to her senses.

"Holy fuck Njomza I'm so sorry. I fucked up I fucked up oh my god what is happening," Her words were slurred as she jumped off of Mikey and ran towards me. She tried to take my hands but I backed away from her. "Fuck I'm so drunk." 

Mikey's eyes were wide in dismay. "Why didn't you tell me-"

I shook my head in anger and grief, then slowly walked out the room. I heard Ariana trying to follow me, and I picked up my pace. The bathroom was ahead of me, so I raced into it and locked the door. Moments later, pounds shook the door, followed by Ari calling my name. I ignored her, covering my ears with my hands. 

Several minutes passed before the knocks stopped, and I closed my eyes, hoping that tonight was all a dream that'll be nothing more than a memory tomorrow.

I FINALLY UPDATEDAWDUAWDGWADA

sorry for the extremely long wait. lets hope that wont happen again.

also im pretty sure njomza and ariana arent friends anymore, but i'll try to finish this ff :((

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 2.8K 37
Cleo's life turned 360 when she received the god-awful message announcing her ex-fiance's wedding. Looking for solace, she ran to her best friend's...
224K 8.4K 110
As I'm typing my reply someone shoulder checks me causing me to drop my book and all my papers fly out of it. I look up and see it was a guy talking...
1.1M 44K 35
I was only 7 when I met her, but we had an instant connection. We were inseperable. She was always happy and joyful around me, but me on the other ha...
366K 8.1K 20
Ariana Grande, a world wide sensation. Famous for producing hundreds of Pop hits. Most people describe her as an incredible work force with a loving...