More than a fan

Autorstwa schappchatbyers

Y/N is a normal girl from huston with a celebrity crush and a big dream to become an actress. What will happe... Więcej

Info
Part 1- The plan
Part 2-The meet up
Part 4- Jelousy
Part 5- The answer
Part 6- The mistake

Part 3- Fake friends

53 2 0
Autorstwa schappchatbyers

*calling ..Birth giver..ringing*

Hi honey, are you ok, what happened, is everything okay, Noah called me...

Mom calm down, everything's fine don't worry but I have something to ask you.

Sure sweetie, what's up?

Umm...N-Noah asked me if I could go to NYC now that me and him are friends.

Y/N, honey, you just met that boy.

I know I just met him, but he's so nice and he wants me to meet the rest of his friends.

Sweetie, what about your panic attacks, what if they come back.

Mom, Noah already knows how it looks like, he'll help, don't worry.

Ugh, fine. You can go but you have to come home and re-pack.

Thank you so much mom, you're the best!

*you end the call with Y/M and go to your room*

Meet you down in 10 minutes.

Sure.

*You knock on Y/BFF/N's door but no answer. Strange.

You go to your room and see a note on the bed. It's from Y/BFF/N*

Dear Y/N,

Me and my mom left because we couldn't wait for you in the hospital and we had to check out at 12. You have 10$ in the back of your pants. Oh, you'll give me those 10 bucks in school tomorrow. Just so you know, the whole school thinks you're ugly and worthless, and so do I. Hope you have fun with that idiot. :)

*I cried for 10 minutes on the bed, with the note in my hand. Noah started to get worried so he knocked on my door*

Y/N it's me, Noah.

Come in.

*I say, clearing my throat*

Are you ok, what happened?

Y/BFF/N left me, they checked out an hour ago and the whole school thinks I'm worthless & ugly.

I'm so sorry. I'll help you pack and we'll go to your mom's house. But we have to hurry up because my sister is waiting outside.

She doesn't have to wait outside, bring her in. I mean, if I have to meet Millie, Finn and Sadie, I have to meet your sister.

That's right. CHLOE, COME IN!

*a girl version of Noah comes in the room*

Hi, I'm Chloe. Noah already told me about you.

He did?

You girl can chit chat in the car, now we have to go.

*you guys hop in the Uber and drive to your house. Your mom opens the door and you hug her tightly and start crying I her shoulder*

Honey, what happened?

*you give her the note and she reads it*

Y/N honey, it's ok. I found a new job. But there's a problem.

What's the problem mom.

The job is in NYC.

Mom that's perfect. That means we have to move and I won't see my school again!

I guess so. Now I already picked some cute outfits from your closet and packed them. Now go say hi to Laura and come downstairs. Noah won't wait forever, won't he?

*you say hi to Laura and picked up your suitcase. You still can't belive what Y/BFF/N did to you. You get in the Uber and drive to the airport. You slept thru the whole flight*

Y/N wake up, we're here.

*I jump, to see Chloe smiling next to me. You guys get of the plane and see Noah's parents.*

Hi, I'm Y/N, nice to meet you.

Hi Y/N, Noah already told us about you.

*Noah's mom smiles*

Noah, Chloe, me and dad are going to Florida to visit your grandparents so you have the whole house to yourself for 2 weeks.We'll just drive you home and we'll come back here.

*you get a call from Y/M*

Hi mom.

Hi sweetie. I just wanted to tell you that me and Laura are flying to New York in 3 days. We sold this house and bought a new one. I'll send you the street later.

Okay mommy, love you.

Bye honey, love you lots.

*you park in front of Noah's house and Y/M sends you the picture of the house.*

NOAH MY MOM BOUGHT THIS HOUSE NEXT TO YOURS. LOOK!

Y/N that's awesome. Now you can forget about Y/BFF/N and your whole school.

*Noah pulls you in to a tight hug*

Finn just texted me, him and Sadie will be here in 30 mins.

Okay, I'm going to change. Can you please tell me where am I sleeping.

Chloe, show Y/N the guest room.

Jeez, why so bossy.

*Chloe rolls her eyes and we both laugh*

*Chloe shows you the room and you plop on the bed. You still can't belive all of this happened in a day*

(30 mins later)

Y/N Sadie and Finn are here, you want to meet them?

Coming!

*Okay,calm down Y/N, you just became friends with Noah Schnapp. It's fine, it's fine...*

*you whisper to yourself*

Hi, I'm Y/N, nice to meet ya.

Hi I'm Finn.

Hi, I'm Sadie and I already feel like we're gonna be best friends.

Sadie calm down, you just met her.

*Noah starts laughing and you hear a knock on the door*

That must be Millie.

*Noah says and opens the door. You hear a british accent*

Hi Schnapper.

Hi Millie, this is Y/N.

Hi Y/N, you're really pretty.

Thank you Millie, so are you.

*you guys sit on the couch*

So Y/N, where are you from?

*Finn asks curiously*

Oh, I'm from Huston.

Cool, have you ever met Beyonce?

*Finn starts laughing and you get a call from Y/M*

Hey mom.

Hi honey,having fun?

Well, yeah. We're eating pizza.

I got good news.

Sure mom, what's up.

Well, I thought about it and, If you want, you can go to online school.

Sure, why not.

Okay now have fun, love ya.

*you end the call*

Soooo, what y'all wanna play?

*Finn asks*

How about truth or dare?

*Millie says in her cute british accent*

Can you wait, I have to go to the bathroom.

*Sadie says and gets up. You get a call from Y/BFF/N.*

Hi Y/BFF/N.

Hi Uglyface.

What do you want?

Umm, I want 10 years of my life back, which is impossible so I want my 10 bucks back.

Sorry Y/BFF/N I moved to NYC.

Then you're mailing me those 10 dollars back.

Yeah, no I'm not.

*you hang up the phone*

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.1M 50.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
667K 14.9K 43
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
988K 37.2K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.7M 48.4K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...