Part 6- The mistake

(authors note: I'm really sorry but there will be strong language in this story. That's just who I am. If you don't like it you can just skedaddle skedoodle the fuck away from this story and my profile. 🙃 )

2 days later... You're sitting in your room and you decide to check the emails.

1 unread email

you open the email

Dear y/n,
We accidentally sent you the wrong email. We're happy to inform you that you got the role of 002 in the Netflix show Stranger Things. The filming will start in 3 months in Atlanta, Georgia. You will meet the cast in a month for the table read. Have a great day,
The Duffer brothers
you jump out of bed and run downstairs to the living room
"Mom they made a mistake, I got the role! I got the role!"
you yell, out of breath "Honey that's amazing! You have to tell Noah. "y/m pulls you into a bone crushing hug. You run upstairs and call Noah

calling schnapper...ringing...

"hey Noah, can you please come over. I need to talk to you."

"Oh, okay. I'll be there in 5mins."

you hear a knock on the door
"Laura can you please get the door?" you see Noah coming up the stairs.
"Hey Noah. First of all, I'm really sorry that I snapped at you like that 2 days ago. I was pissed and-"
"Y/N, it's okay. I know you got angry. It's fine. Sooo, What's the second of all?"
"Second of all, they sent me another email. There was a mistake and I got the role!" you say while looking at the floor
"Y/N that's amazing! Your dream came true!" Noah pulls you into a really hug
"It will come true when you put me down. I. Can't. Breathe." you pretend to pass out and you both starts laughing. "Sorry. I'm happy for you."
"I can see Noah. I can see." you say sarcastically
"We need to tell Millie and the rest. They'll be shocked when they find out!"

Schnapper🔥 made a group chat with Millei😘, Sadie Faucet🚰, Gaten Macaroni🍑, Wolfsoft,🐺 Caleb McDonalds🍟 and you.

Schnapper🔥 renamed the group chat The Big 7🥵

Wolfsoft🐺
May I know why is
this group chat made

Millei😘
Me too

Sadie Faucet🚰
Me three

Gaten Macaroni🍑
Me for

Caleb McDonalds🍟
1. Gaten, it's four
2. I guess me 5??

Gaten Macaroni🍑
I know how to write
four you ugly ass bitch.

Caleb McDonalds🍟
Damn, don't attack me like
that, I was just correcting yo fat ass.

Gaten Macaroni🍑
Excuse me, I do not have a fat ass
you shit nugget

you
Out of all insults that exist on
this planet Gaten, you choose to
call Caleb a mf SHIT NUGGET🤦‍♀️

Sadie Faucet🚰
I'm sorry but I don't give a single
shit about your insults I JUST WANT
TO KNO WHY IS DIS GROUPCHAT MADE

Schnapper🔥
Jeez, calm your asses down

Schnapper🔥
I made this groupchat so we can text
TOGETHER and y/n has something to tell you

you
umm soo... who wants to come
over tonight for a sleepover?

Millei😘
I'm in

Sadie Faucet🚰
Me too

Gaten Macaroni🍑
Me THREE

Wolfsoft🐺
Me four

Caleb McDonalds🍟
Why am I always last?
Me five

you
come here whenever ya want, we
have 3 guest rooms.

Wolfsoft🐺
K den.
See u soon.

*time skip because I'm hella lazy*

"Okay Noah, you got the snacks, right?"
"About the snacks." Noah looks down at the floor "Please tell me you got the snacks." You look at him with wide eyes. "I got the snacks I'm just messing with you." You hit Noah's shoulder playfully. "If you want to live, I prefer you don't mess with me like that." You hear a knock on the door. "that must be them!" You open the door. "Hello everybody. Wait, what's Joe Keery doing here?" You squint your eyes "Gaten called me. You must be y/n." Joe says loudly behind everyone. You get in the house. "Okay, so, we have three guest bedrooms. So, who wants to arrange the bedrooms cause I'm to lazy to do that?" You cross your arms and lean on the wall. "I'll do that." Joe raises his hand like a first grader. "hmm, let's see. Millie and Finn, Caleb and Sadie, Me and Gaten and y/n and Noah." He says and with a smirk. You plop down on the couch and eat pizza. "hey, wanna watch a movie?" you ask. "sure" joe says. "how about it. BOTH CHAPTERS. I really want to watch our little Finnie." Joe says and starts laughing while Finn gives him the finger.

Narators POV

They all watch a movie together. Y/N gets cold so she cuddles closer to her best friend, Noah. Eventually, halfway through IT, chapter two, she falls asleep in his arms. She never felt warmer. Y/N had strong feeling for him but she doesn't want to admit it. She gets woken up by voices but doesn't want to open her eyes.
"Come on Noah, admit it already." She hears one voice "Admit what?" she hears the second voice that must be Noah's. "Admit that you like her. I met her only twice but I see the way you look at her. I mean, she really is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. You two are perfect for each other!" a girl's voice whisper yells. By the accent, that must be Millie. "Millie, I don't have feelings for her. She's just my best friend and nothing else." Yup, that's definitely Millie and Noah arguing. "Noah, you applied in her name for the role. And besides, when are you going to tell her that 002 is Will's love interest. It's obvious you like her. I mean, why else would you apply in her name for YOUR CHARACTER'S LOVE INTEREST. Just admit it already and I won't bother you anymore." Wow, Millie's really mad. "Fine, I like her. But she can't now that. We're nothing but best friends. And time I kissed her when we played truth or dare, there was nothing more I wanted in this world. Y/N's perfect. Her eyes, her face, her body, it's all beautiful. When I hug her, it's like I'm in heaven. Right now, when I'm holding her, it...it's the happiest I ever felt. Promise me Millie, promise me you won't tell this to anyone. Please Millie." y/n couldn't believe it. Her crush likes her. "okay, I won't tell nobody even though everyone ships you guys. But just tell me, when are you going to tell her that her character is your characters love interest?" Millie finally calms down. "I won't tell her, she'll find out herself."