Part 3- Fake friends

*calling ..Birth giver..ringing*

Hi honey, are you ok, what happened, is everything okay, Noah called me...

Mom calm down, everything's fine don't worry but I have something to ask you.

Sure sweetie, what's up?

Umm...N-Noah asked me if I could go to NYC now that me and him are friends.

Y/N, honey, you just met that boy.

I know I just met him, but he's so nice and he wants me to meet the rest of his friends.

Sweetie, what about your panic attacks, what if they come back.

Mom, Noah already knows how it looks like, he'll help, don't worry.

Ugh, fine. You can go but you have to come home and re-pack.

Thank you so much mom, you're the best!

*you end the call with Y/M and go to your room*

Meet you down in 10 minutes.

Sure.

*You knock on Y/BFF/N's door but no answer. Strange.

You go to your room and see a note on the bed. It's from Y/BFF/N*

Dear Y/N,

Me and my mom left because we couldn't wait for you in the hospital and we had to check out at 12. You have 10$ in the back of your pants. Oh, you'll give me those 10 bucks in school tomorrow. Just so you know, the whole school thinks you're ugly and worthless, and so do I. Hope you have fun with that idiot. :)

*I cried for 10 minutes on the bed, with the note in my hand. Noah started to get worried so he knocked on my door*

Y/N it's me, Noah.

Come in.

*I say, clearing my throat*

Are you ok, what happened?

Y/BFF/N left me, they checked out an hour ago and the whole school thinks I'm worthless & ugly.

I'm so sorry. I'll help you pack and we'll go to your mom's house. But we have to hurry up because my sister is waiting outside.

She doesn't have to wait outside, bring her in. I mean, if I have to meet Millie, Finn and Sadie, I have to meet your sister.

That's right. CHLOE, COME IN!

*a girl version of Noah comes in the room*

Hi, I'm Chloe. Noah already told me about you.

He did?

You girl can chit chat in the car, now we have to go.

*you guys hop in the Uber and drive to your house. Your mom opens the door and you hug her tightly and start crying I her shoulder*

Honey, what happened?

*you give her the note and she reads it*

Y/N honey, it's ok. I found a new job. But there's a problem.

What's the problem mom.

The job is in NYC.

Mom that's perfect. That means we have to move and I won't see my school again!

I guess so. Now I already picked some cute outfits from your closet and packed them. Now go say hi to Laura and come downstairs. Noah won't wait forever, won't he?