Part 2-The meet up

*I wake up to my mom shaking me and screaming*

WAKE UP Y/N IT'S FRIDAY!!

*I quickly jump out of bed and get ready. I grab my suitcase and my jacket. I was about to go outside when my mom stopped me*

Y/N, you almost frogot something!

*she says out of breath*

Oh! I almost forgot my present for Noah. Thanks mom.

*I quickly grab the box and hug my mom. I go upstairs to say bye to Laura. I get in the car, clearly out of breath. Me and Y/BFF/N are in the backseat. I'm checking of the stuff I brought in my head, but I can't wrap my head around the fact I'm going to meet Noah Schnapp in 2 days! *

McDonalds or Taco Bell for breakfast?

* Y/BFF/N's mom asks*

TACO BELL!!

*we both shout*

*we arrive at hotel at around 3pm. I went to the pool alone, because Y/BFF/N was tired.

I was in the pool for 10 minutes. It was soooo cooolld. I decided to enjoy the sun. At around 5pm, I went back to my hotel room. I was having my own room with a beautiful view. *

Y/BFF/N, what if I get one of my breakdowns in front of Noah?

*I get a massive mental breakdown at least once a week. I haven't got one this week, I'm kinda scared*

Y/N, you'll be fine. Maybe the breakdowns stop at a certain age. Promise me one thing. Promise me that you won't cry around Noah.

(I'm also known as a massive crybaby)

I promise. I also promise that I'm realy tired and I'm going to sleep so goodnight.

*I say and burst out of laughter*

******

WAKE UP Y/N IT'S SUNDAY!!

Y/BFF/N, what time is it?

*I ask, not even knowing who I am ,tired af*

It's 5am. I know it's early but if you wanna be first in line, you better be ready.

*she said clearly awake and happy*

*I rush to get ready. I do my makeup and curl my hair. Ngl, I was feeling myslef. It was about 5:45 when I finished getting ready. Y/BFF/N's mom stayed int he hotel, she only bought 2 tickets. We were first in line. At 7am alot of people started coming. After some time, what felt like forever, we got in. I had to go to the bathroom so a few people skiped us so we were a little behind.*

Y/BFF/N, I don't feel good. My head hurts alot.

*I say to Y/BFF/N, holding my head*

You're fine, don't worry, It's not your panic attack I swear.

*she said, calming me down*

*all of a sudden, I see these beautiful hazel eyes look at me. I felt my body shiver. Those eyes sent me to another galaxy. His eyes, his hair, his face, PERFECT.*

We went to take a picture with him.

Can I please take a picture just with you?

*the perfect boy asked me*

S-Sure.

*I replied*

Meet me outside.