Your Eyes

Oleh inertia21

Feelings that one cannot control. Heart that wants to stay forever/ all the time but the soul and the body be... Lebih Banyak

First Love : Introduction
Your Eyes: Chapter- 2
Secret(Raaz) : Chapter- 3
Suspense: Chapter-5
Romance: Chapter-6
Fear : Chapter - 7
Distance : Chapter- 8
Silence : Chapter - 9
BIRTHDAY : Chapter- 10

Surprise : chapter- 4

103 7 6
Oleh inertia21

Arjun's POV :

Secrets are hard to keep. Specially from Aalisha. How can I hide about it from her? I love her. But I can't even say it to her. I don't wanna loose her. she's my everything. I have lost many people in my life. But not this time. Not Aalisha. Everyday it's becoming too hard for me to hide. I can't even tell her the truth. But how will I hide if she asks me about it all the time?

It's 7am now. Now I should wish her morning.

"Good Morning Love"

She is so beautiful. Just like mishti Rosogolla . Sometimes I feel so lucky to have her in my life.

"Good Morning baby" Aalisha Replied.

She's always replies so fast. Just within 5 seconds she replied back. And this happens all the time, even if her net is turned off still she messages me so fast which seems so cute and surprising to me all the time.

"Aalu I don't understand, how do you reply me sooo fast when your data is actually turned off?" I asked

" I know when you will be messaging me...and that's when I come online.. I am so smart na?" Aalisha replied.

"Ooo ohhhh.. you sound happy today.. what's the news?" I asked

"Nothing..well I have a surprise for you.. " Aalisha replied back

"okay.. but say na what surprise? tell na , tell na , tell na" I requested

"Nope I won't..it's a surprise..you have to wait " Aalisha said

Really what the surprise can it be...

"Anyway ma is calling.. gonna talk to you later" Aalisha texted.

Seriously I become so restless whenever I hear something like this from her.. Now I can feel what goes through her whenever I ignore the secret from her.

I love her.

Word vocabulary:
Mishti means sweet .
Rossogolla is a Bengali sweet.

Hi guys.. please like this chapter and do share it with your friends :)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
197K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 37K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...