The Forbidden Fruit

By BitchnaneunSingle

"A dream is a wish your heart makes When you're fast asleep In dreams you will lose your heartaches Whatever... More

1: Meeting Her
2: Dream or Reality?
3: Alone time with her
4: Dangerous Feelings
5: Ignoring Reality
6: Accepting the Heart
7: Dream Come True
8: Meeting the Little Man
9: Things About Ourselves
10: Bad & Good Memories
11: Bruise and Kisses
12: Nearly but not Really
13: Happiness in Different Forms
14: Warmth of a Family
15: Falling Apart
16: Two times is enough
17: A Love like this
18: A Day to Remember
19: New Relations
20: A New Mission
21: Flowers of Love
22: Love and Pain
23: Another Love Bloom
25: Finally Together
26: End of the Beginning
27: Date to the Zoo
28: Perfect Date
29: Eventful Evening
30: Strange Feeling
Halloween Special
31: Thoughts After
32: What's Wrong?
33: A Choice To Make
34: Operation Set and Go
35: Tears
Chaesoo Special
36: Know
37: A Friend
38: Coffee Date?
39: Dream
40: Reality
Background of the Title
New Book!!

24: Starting of Fame

7.8K 267 59
By BitchnaneunSingle

LISA's pov

I just arrived at school and let me tell you, I have been receiving stares. Like literally every step I take one or two people will look at me. 

I'm not so sure if it's a good stare or not. I have never received too much attention like this. Not even at home per se. 

They would not even take time to cover themselves when staring at me. Their face was plastered with surprised and a confused look. Eyes wide open and mouth looking like a monkey could go inside. 

Honestly, I think even a baseball can fit in there. 

I looked to my right and saw them whispering and at the same time looking at me. I walked faster in frustration and embarrassment. 

Can't they just give me privacy and stop acting like I am some type of exotic animal in a zoo? I heard a shutter and a flash which made me look at my side again and I saw a girl holding her phone to her face. 

She blushed when I looked in her direction and instinctively held her phone and looked down. I was again confused. 

Was she taking a picture of me? But why? I don't need flashes being thrown to my face like some celebrity on the runway. 

I should have never changed my appearance. I love it because Jennie does and she gives amazing head in the morning something that had happened earlier but let's not get on with the details, but people staring at me is not what I expected to happen.

'Hey, who's that hottie over there?'

'I don't know it's the first time I've seen her'

'Isn't that the girl from the other class?'

'The shy one? Wow I never expected her to be this hot'

'Girl had surgery'

'Bitch just wants attention, look at those bangs it doesn't even move"

"I know right, I bet it is fake man'

I heard students mumbling as I walk by their lockers. Fucking people who do not know how to keep their mouths shut and just speak as they please.

They actually think that by giving off rude comments they'll be seen as someone superior, dude needs a brain and some balls....and maybe a bigger dick.

But I noticed that most of their comments weren't rude, it made me smile for some reason. Compliments sound better than rude remarks. 

Maybe it was time I become more confident with myself, not just for my wellbeing but for Nini too. I want to find a great job in the future to support her and make her happy. But that would require me to socialize with other people.

I am scared just by thinking about it but if it would secure my life with my baby then I would be willing to sacrifice my awkwardness.

"Limario!" someone shouted, I turned around and was met by my friend.

"Jisoo unnie!" I waved and went towards her place making my way ahead of the gossiping students.

"looking good my friend" she draped her arms around my shoulder and went to whisper something in my ear

"Hey, did you get the flowers?" she asked, and I nodded

"It's in my locker" she was smiling so big then suddenly wrapped her arms around me

"Once she says yes, we would definitely go out and celebrate" I nodded frantically and removed her arms around me. 

"You better. Without me, Chaeng would not even say yes to you" I puff my chest to show her how important I am in this whole scheme. 

"Please, without me, you and Jennie wouldn't have sex last night" She held her chin high and I gasped at her boldness. She's not even trying to sugarcoat her words. 

I smacked her on the back of the head which made her yelp in pain. 

"Be quiet or someone will hear!" she glared at me and rolled her eyes. 

Definitely Jennie's sister.

"Be lucky I still have some use of you later on" she rolled her eyes again.

It is amazing how close I've gotten to someone who is not Nini. 

Thinking of the cute sexy smol bean, 

"Have you seen Jennie?" I asked missing my baby even if it's just been an hour since I have seen her

I miss my baby and her mandu cheeks. 

I'm suddenly hungry

"Nah I haven't. I just arrived and I was about to meet Rosé here to give her food" she raised the paper bag she was holding.

"Whipped ass," I said then received a smack

"I ain't whipped man I just want her to be happy before I confess to her" I could feel her become nervous with the thought

"You are really doing it today?" I asked. Before she could nod or say yes, a person's voice startled us from behind

"Doing what today?" we both turned our heads in the direction of that said person and I couldn't say anything because it was Rosé, the main character of our conversation.

Jisoo unnie looked at me in fear and I stood there frozen in place. 

This is not the right timing Chaeyoung Park!

I got to go

"uh-I...um yeah, I need to go look for Ms. Kim, I need to ask about the work we did so, hi Chaeng bye Jisoo" I wave to the two trying to avoid the awkward encounter.

I am not a good liar so I may or may not accidentally spout what we were talking about.

As I look behind me, I saw Jisoo giving me the glares. I only gave a thumbs up and went my way to see my beautiful girlfriend

-----------------------

JENNIE's pov

Tears were dripping down my eyes when I finished reading my baby's paper.

She genuinely loves me. I cannot express how I am feeling. I thought when I met Hanbin, I found my true love, but I guess that was just a stopover for me because I was really meant to be with Lisa.

He was a gas station and Lisa is and will forever be my destination.

The only thing I am grateful for Hanbin is my baby boy, he is such a sweet child. 

I love him and I am grateful that Lisa and Daehan treat each other as family.

I was woken up in my trance when a knock on my door was made. It opened and there revealed the reason for my cries.

"Hel—why are you crying" she went hurriedly to my side and embraced me not before locking the door.

I hug her waist and just buried my face on her stomach. She was standing in between the gap of my legs and I was sitting on my chair. 

Her hands went to my back giving me soothing rubs.

After a minute of me being a baby and crying my bawls out, I pushed her gently and her soft hands moved to my cheeks.

"Why are you crying? Did someone say mean things to you again? Who? tell me and I will rip his dick out or is it a girl? because I will not hesitate to pop her surgical boobs" she said and I laughed at what she said. 

She rub my nose and pointed at herself. She gave a confused look at my movement.

"M-me?" she pointed at herself too following my movement

"Baby, I k-know I have a dick but we shouldn't rip it b-because how will I suppose to pleasure you? and I didn't have a surgery, my tits are small see?" she cupped her boobs through her clothes and I laughed at her.

"You are such a dork" she took something from her pocket and gave me a handkerchief to blow my nose too. 

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry but why is it my fault? Did I do something bad?" she asked with a frown. I shook my head to say no. 

"It was because of what you wrote on your paper" I looked down feeling embarrassed at the reason.

She chuckles lightly. She pulled me upwards and placed me on my table. The papers I was marking were pushed to the sides. She went in between my legs then held my chin with one hand while the other went to my waist.

"From the moment I saw you I know you can never be the evil queen everyone describes you are, you were more than a scary teacher, you were the person I fell in love with at first sight. Everything in that paper is true and will always stay true" she gave me a peck on the lips and I just hugged her feeling emotional again.

"I love you, I really love you" we were just there hugging each other, savoring the feeling of love but of course reality had to be a bitch and ruin our moment. The fucking bell rung making us break our contact.

She laughed at my annoyed expression.

"I gotta go, baby, I'll see you at your class later. I love you" she gave me one last peck and went to her class.

Unknowingly my hands went to my lips and I smiled so widely. The butterflies were swarming my every being.

God, the things you do Manoban.

----------------------

thinking of ending this at 35 or 40 :)

don't forget to vote, comment, and stay safe!

---------A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 5.3K 26
I can see the pain, anger and hatred in your eyes the moment you saw me. How your tears run down to your cheeks when you look at me which makes me w...
261K 8.3K 56
When Thai transfer student Lalisa Manoban enrolls at her new Korean academy, she expects a hopeful fresh start away from the sadness she left behind...
3.2M 86.4K 43
As a senior literature student, Jennie Kim was the girl everyone should know. She is sexy, beautiful, charismatic and almost perfect. Indeed, she was...
125K 4.2K 39
Bare in mind that this is a Fanfiction. Everything you read here are all imagination ;) No hate lets just support Includes *MATURED* content, read a...